求刻舟求剑翻译!!

求翻译!!!_百度知道
Descriptions1.Identify with company idea and culture, obey management system, observe labor discipline.2.Complete the practice task.3.The practice period not less than 1 month, not more than 6 months in principle.4.Study in the “211” or “985” universities,pass CET-6.5.Major in Electronics, Mechanics, Optics, Logistics, Accounting and Human resource.Requirement &Subsidyjunior,¥2000 per monthSecond-year graduate,¥3000 per monthSecond-year doctor,¥4000 per monthBenefits1.Free room and board.2.Purchase industrial injury insurance and medical insurance.3.Give preference to candidates after internship if there is need.
提问者采纳
您好,很高兴为您解答如下:Descriptions1.Identify with company idea and culture, obey management system, observe labor discipline.2.Complete the practice task.3.The practice period not less than 1 month, not more than 6 months in principle.4.Study in the “211” or “985” universities,pass CET-6.5.Major in Electronics, Mechanics, Optics, Logistics, Accounting and Human resource.Requirement &Subsidyjunior,¥2000 per monthSecond-year graduate,¥3000 per monthSecond-year doctor,¥4000 per monthBenefits1.Free room and board.2.Purchase industrial injury insurance and medical insurance.3.Give preference to candidates after internship if there is need.说明1. 认同公司理念和文化,服从管理体系,遵守劳动纪律2. 完实习任务3. 原则上,实习期不短于1个月且不超过六个月4. 在“211”和“985”高校学习,通过CET-6考试5. 限电子、机械、光学、物流、会计和人力资源专业要求和补贴大三学生,每月2000元研二学生,每月3000元博士二年级学生,4000月每月福利1 免费食宿 2 购买工伤保险和医疗险3 若有需要,实习后可优先录取-----------------------------------★倾情奉献★愿您满意★★欢迎追问★敬请采纳★-----------------------------------
提问者评价
按默认排序
其他4条回答
我亲爱的,  我想通知你,我将于日向Fa Yat(M)有限公司进行有效地辞职。在任期间,我很享受我的工作,并且我也很高兴能有机会与你共同工作。感谢你在公司时对我支持和鼓励。尽管我会想念我的同事、客户和公司,我期待着生活开始一个新的阶段。请与我保持联系。你可以通过我的电子邮址联系到我。  我也想利用这个机会推荐一下我的同事,Wyman Woon先生。他是销售代表,他能替您处理您的帐户。你可以通过他的电子邮件或他的手机号码:013 - 联系他。任何需要协调的销售订单,请您务必复制到,交由我们办公室的销售协调员帮助跟进这个订单。  再次感谢。很荣幸和你一起工作。  祝你们一切安好  感谢和问候,  Falice W。满意请采纳。
这是招聘的要求要求说明:1认可公司文化和经营理念,服从管理,遵守劳动纪律。2完成使用期工作3原则上试用期不低於1个月不超过6个月4 211 或者985院校出身5 电子 机械
光学 物流 会计和人力资源专业要求&津贴初级 2000一个月毕业2年3000一个月毕业2年博士4000一个月福利:1免费食宿
2购买工伤、医疗保险
3根据需求优先录用实习生P.S.我了个++什麽吊毛公司,还不如工地上小工的待遇
我从英汉翻译的角度,绝对翻译不出来这种chinglish.当然了,它的观众是实习生~说明1.认同企业思路及文化,遵守管理制度,遵守劳动纪律。2.完成实习任务。3.原则上实习期不得少于一个月,亦不得超过6个月。4.需就读于 “211” 或 “985” 院校,且通过英语六级。5.限电子、机械、光学、物流、会计与人力资源专业。要求与补贴、大一生,人民币每月2000元完成大二生,人民币每月3000元博士生二年级,人民币每月4000元福利1.免费食宿。2.办理工伤保险及医疗保险。3.实习期结束依公司需求优先录用实习生。
描述1。认同公司的理念和文化,遵守管理制度,遵守劳动纪律。2。完成实践任务。3。实践时间不少于1个月,原则上不超过6个月。4。研究在“211”或“985”大学,通过制图。5。主要在电子、机械、光学、物流、会计和人力资源。要求补贴小每月¥2000二年级研究生,¥3000 /月二年级的医生,每月¥4000好处1。免费食宿。2。购买工伤保险和医疗保险。3。优先选择候选人实习后如果有需要。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!_百度知道
求翻译!!
草毒又名洋毒,原产欧洲,本世纪初传入中国。草毒适应性强,既可大面积种植,又能生长于庭院墙角,供人赏花食果。草毒果实鲜红艳丽,汁多臾口,酸甜适中。据分析,它含氛基酸、蔗糖、果糖、蔺萄糖、竹檬酸、苹果酸、果胶、维生素、烟酸及钙、磷、铁、镁等。这些营养素时人休生长发育有很好的促进作用,对老人和儿童尤有稗益。实验以两种品种的草莓“红颜”“章姬”为实验对象,运用紫外分光光度法,测得“红颜”“章姬”两种草莓品种中抗氧化物质维生素C、总酚、花青素的含量,并通过对其含量随时间的变化和三种含量的比较得出:相应的数据分析对比得出两种草莓品种之间的三大抗氧化物质含量之间的差异较小,“章姬”较“红颜”抗氧化能力更强,更能达到人体所需的抗氧化效果。
希望能有比较精准的翻译,最好不是百度翻译直接翻译的那种~谢谢~
提问者采纳
【金山词霸】Also known as the strawberry poison, native to Europe, at the beginning of this century to china.Strawberry adaptability, can be planted in large area, and can grow in the garden corner, for people to admire the beauty of flowers fruit.Strawberry fruit bright red, juicy a moment, moderate sweet and sour.According to the analysis, it contains amino acid, sucrose, fructose, glucose, Lin bamboo citric acid, malic acid, pectin, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, niacin, iron, magnesium and.These nutrients were born growth has very good promoting function on the elderly and children, especially barnyard grass profit.Experiment with two varieties of strawberry &confidante& chapter &Ji& as the experimental object, using ultraviolet spectrophotometry, the measured &confidante& chapter &Ji& two strawberry varieties of antioxidant vitamin C, total phenolics, anthocyanins content, and through its content changing along with time and three kinds of content: comparison of the corresponding data analysis and contrast to get two strawberry varieties between three smaller differences between the antioxidant content, &chapter:& a &confidante& stronger antioxidant ability, can be required to achieve human antioxidant effect.【百度翻译器】Also known as the strawberry poison, native to Europe, at the beginning of this century to china. Strawberry adaptability, can be planted in large area, and can grow in the garden corner, for people to admire the beauty of flowers fruit. Strawberry fruit bright red, juicy a moment, moderate sweet and sour. According to the analysis, it contains amino acid, sucrose, fructose, glucose, Lin bamboo citric acid, malic acid, pectin, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, niacin, iron, magnesium and. These nutrients were born growth has very good promoting function on the elderly and children, especially barnyard grass profit. Experiment with two varieties of strawberry & confidante & chapter & Ji & as the experimental object, using ultraviolet spectrophotometry, the measured & confidante & chapter & Ji & two strawberry varieties of antioxidant vitamin C, total phenolics, anthocyanins content, and through its content changing along with time and three kinds of content: comparison of the corresponding data analysis and contrast to get two strawberry varieties between three smaller differences between the antioxidant content, & chapter: & a & confidante & stronger antioxidant ability, can be required to achieve human antioxidant effect.
提问者评价
参考资料:
金山词霸和百度翻译器
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Also known as the strawberry poison, native to Europe, at the beginning of this century to china. Strawberry adaptability, can be planted in large area, and can grow in the garden corner, for people to admire the beauty of flowers fruit. Strawberry fruit bright red, juicy a moment, moderate sweet and sour. According to the analysis, it contains amino acid, sucrose, fructose, glucose, Lin bamboo citric acid, malic acid, pectin, vitamins and calcium, phosphorus, niacin, iron, magnesium and. These nutrients were born growth has very good promoting function on the elderly and children, especially barnyard grass profit. Experiment with two varieties of strawberry & confidante & chapter & Ji & as the experimental object, using ultraviolet spectrophotometry, the measured & confidante & chapter & Ji & two strawberry varieties of antioxidant vitamin C, total phenolics, anthocyanins content, and through its content changing along with time and three kinds of content: comparison of the corresponding data analysis and contrast to get two strawberry varieties between three smaller differences between the antioxidant content, & chapter: & a & confidante & stronger antioxidant ability, can be required to achieve human antioxidant effect.
they were great,trust them!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!!_德语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,868贴子:
求翻译!!!收藏
Wir konnten den/die folgende/n Artikel Ihrer Bestellung nicht stornieren:Sennheiser IE 80 In-Ear-KopfhörerWenn Sie die Lieferung erhalten, haben Sie die Möglichkeit, die Annahme zu verweigern. Zudem
können Sie unerwünschte Artikel auch zurücksenden. Besuchen Sie hierzu unser Online Rücksendezentrum: Zur Erinnerung: Es werden Ihnen nur die Artikel berechnet, die bereits versandt wurden. Stornierte Artikel einer Bestellung werden Ihnen nicht berechnet. Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch bei Amazon.de,
你订购的货(是耳机吧)已经无法取消了,但你可以在收货的时候拒绝收货或者把不想要的货退回。关于退货访问我们的网站。现在仅对发出去的货计算了价格,退货不计算费用。感谢你的拜访。
ie80,话说我最后买的535
Vielen Dank dafür, dass Sie unser Rücksendezentrum nutzen. Über den folgenden Link gelangen Sie zu der Seite bei Amazon.de, auf der Sie Ihr Rücksende-Etikett ausdrucken können: Sie finden dort weitere Hinweise und Anleitungen dazu, wie Sie Ihre Bestellung am besten an uns zurücksenden. Ist das Klicken auf den Link nicht möglich, kopieren Sie einfach den Link und fügen Sie ihn in die Adresszeile Ihres Browser-Fensters ein - oder geben Sie den Link über Ihre Tastatur ein.Sobald wir Ihre Rücksendung verarbeitet haben, benachrichtigen wir Sie per E-Mail über die Erstattung (sofern zutreffend). Sie erhalten Ihre Erstattung innerhalb von vier Wochen nach der Aufgabe Ihres Pakets zum Versand. In vielen Fällen geht die Bearbeitung auch schneller. Bitte beachten Sie auch unsere Details zur Rückgabe: Vielen Dank für Ihren Einkauf bei Amazon.de!------------------------------------------------------------- Amazon.de------------------------------------------------------------- Dies ist eine automatisch versendete Nachricht. Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf dieses Schreiben, da die Adresse nur zur Versendung von E-Mails eingerichtet ist. Sie erreichen uns ueber das Kontaktformular
auf unseren Hilfe-Seiten.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求翻译!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!
A poor traveler stopped under the tree to eat the boiled rice and vegvtables which he had taken with him . A few meters away , there was a small shop by the side of the road where a woman was frying fish and selling it to travelers . The woman watched the poor traveler carefully , and when he finished his food and began to go , she shouted rudely , & You haven't paid me for the fried fish ! &
& But I have not bad any fried fish !& he said .
& But everyone can see that you enjoyed the smell of my fried fish with your rice and vegetables . & said the woman , & If you had not smelled the fish , your meal would not have been so pleasant ! &
Soon a crowd collected , and although they supported the poor traveler , they had to admit that the wind was blowing from the shop to the place where he had eaten , and that it had carried the smell of the fried fish to him .
Finally , the woman tok the poor traveler to a judge . The woman said the traveler ate his meal with the smell of her fried fish . The traveler agreed that the wind was blowing from the woman's shop to the place where he ate his rice and vegetables and that it carried the smell of her fried fish to his nose while he were eating , so he must pay for it . & What does your fried fish cost ? he asked the woman .
& Twenty-five cents a plate , & she answered , delighted .
& Then go outside together , & said the judge & There the traveler must hold up a twenty-five-cent piece so that its shadow falls on the woman's hand . The price of the smell of a plate of fried fish is the shadow of twenty-five cents .&
第一行第十四个词是vegetables
提问者采纳
一个穷困的旅者在一棵树下停了下来,开始吃自己带的煮熟的饭菜。就在几米之外,有一个路边的小店,店里有个女人在炸鱼,并把它们卖给旅行的人。那个女人很小心的(或很专心的)看着这个贫穷的旅者,当他吃完东西要走的时候,她粗鲁的大喊:“你还没有付给我炸鱼的钱呢!”
“可我没有吃什么炸鱼啊!”他说。
“但是每个人都能看见你吃饭的同时享受着我的炸鱼的香气,”那个女人说,“如果你没有闻到这么香的炸鱼,你的进餐不可能这么的愉快!”
四周很快聚集起了人群,虽然他们是支持这个旅者的,但他们也不得不承认风从小店吹向那个旅者刚才吃饭的地方,并带去了炸鱼的香气。
最后,那个女人带着这个旅者去见了法官。女人说旅者就着她炸鱼的香气吃的饭。法官认同了风从小店吹向旅者吃饭的地方使他闻到了香味,因此他必须为此付钱。“你的炸鱼卖多少钱呢?”法官问那个女人。
“每盘25美分,”她小声的回答。
“那么我们一起到外面去吧,“法官说,”在那儿这个旅者必须拿着25美分以便它的影子能落在女人的手上。这个25美分的影子就是一盘炸鱼的香气的价格。“
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
一个可怜的旅客不再在树下吃煮熟的大米和蔬菜他随身带着他。几米之外,有一个小商店路边的女子是煎的鱼和卖给游客。女人看着可怜的旅客仔细,当他完成了他的食物,开始走,她粗鲁地朝他大喊,你还没有付我炸鱼!但是我没有坏任何油炸的鱼!他说。但是每个人都可以看到,你喜欢我的味道和你炒鱼米饭和蔬菜。这个女人说,如果你没有闻到了鱼,你的饭不可能这么可爱!很快一群人收集,虽然他们支持这个穷旅行者,他们不得不承认的时候,风从商店的地方他吃了,它已经把炸鱼的香味给他。最后,女人托托,这个穷旅行者
一个可怜的旅客不再在树下吃煮熟的大米和vegvtables他随身带着他。几米之外,有一个小商店路边的女子是煎的鱼和卖给游客。女人看着可怜的旅客仔细,当他完成了他的食物,开始走,她粗鲁地喊道,“你还没付我炸鱼!”“但我没有坏任何油炸的鱼!”他说。“但是每个人都可以看到,你喜欢我的味道和你炒鱼米饭和蔬菜。”这个女人说,“如果你没有闻到了鱼,你的饭不可能这么可爱!“很快就一群人,虽然他们支持收集这个穷旅行者,他们不得不承认的时候,风从商店的地方他吃了,它已经把炸鱼的香味给他。最后,女人托托这个穷旅行者一个法官。女人说旅行者餐吃着她烧鱼。旅客同意的时候,风从女人的商店在那里吃米饭和蔬菜,它载着她的味道,他的鼻子炸鱼在吃,所以他必须支付它。“你的炸鱼怎么卖?他问那个女人。“25美分一板,”她得意地说。“那一起去外面,”法官说“旅行者必须撑起一片,使其房里,影子落在女人的手。气味的价格的一盘炒鱼是25美分的影子。”
是这个翻译吗?
如果是的话要给分哦!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!
中国是一个发展中国家这是众说周知的. 12.我对这个问题持反对的观点.这是一条受严重污染的河流.为了提高英语口语我不锹菟馆匪弋睹仅谜得不每天大声朗读.我下定决心更努力学习.老人独自居住在城里.
2. 4. 9. 3.我想知道一些关于他的消息. 11.好人是非常受人欢迎的. 10. 13.我邀请同学来我家玩. 6.我从图书馆借了些书.我非常喜欢观看比赛. 8. 5. 71.在上网的时候我们可以了解到很多信息.我们必须要根除坏习惯
提问者采纳
3. 7. 2. 12.我邀请同学来我家玩. China is a developing country which is well known.我对这个问题持反对的观点.这是一条受严重污染的河流.1. The elder living alone in the city. 2. A good man is very popular. 6.老人独自居住在城里. I have diffience points of view on this question. 4. In order to improve the oral English. I borrowed some books from the library.在上网的时候我们可以了解到很多信息. We must eradicate the bad habit. 6. 3. 9. 8. This is a serious pollution of the river. I am determined to study harder. 9.我下定决心更努力学习.on the Internet we can learn a lot informatons. 10.中国是一个发展中国家这是众说周知的. 13. 10.我从图书馆借了些书. 5. 8. 4. 7. 13. I like to watch the game very much. 11. I&#39. 12.我想知道一些关于他的消息. 11.我非森紊避忌篆涣吊扔常喜欢观看比赛. I asked students to come to my house to playing.为了提高英语口语我不得不每天大声朗读.我们必须要根除坏习惯.好人是非常受人欢迎的1;d like to know some news about him. 5
提问者评价
按默认排序
其他4条回答
old man living alone in the city 2 this is a ser可芾壁妒撰德刁略iously polluted river 3 I invite your friends to my house to play 4 I borrowed some books from the library 5 the opposed views 6 China is a developing country which is we know 7 I want to know some information about him
  1. The old man living alone in the city.2. This is a serious pollution of the river.3. I asked students to come to my house to play.4. I borrowed some books from the library.5. I opposing points of view on this question.6. China is a developing country which is well known.7. I'd like to know some news about him.8. I like to watch the game very much.9. We must eradicate the bad habit.10. Information on the Internet we can learn a lot.11. I am determined to study harder.12. A good man is very popular.13. In order to improve the oral English, I have to read aloud every day.
1、senior people live alone in town.
2、This is a heavily polluted river. 3 I invited my classmates to my home for having fun. 4 I borrowed some books form the library. 5 I hold the opposite opinion on this issue. 6 It is known that China is a developing country. 7 I want to know some information about him. 8 I like to watch matchs very much. 9 We must eradicate bad habbits. 10 We can learn a lot of information while surfing the Internet. 11 I am determined to study harder. 12 Good people are very popular. 13 I order to improve my oral English, I have to read aloud every day.
有道词典啊,或者百度翻译!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信