鲍勃.邓华德每天做运动,所以他很强壮. Bob ( )( )every day,so he is very strong.

适当形式填空说明为什么1it is(wind)outside,so i don't want to go out2jeff likes music and he wantsto be a(sing)3chen he is my favorite(act)he 's reall cool4do you have a good time(dance)at the party5bill is reall tall and you can see him(_百度作业帮
适当形式填空说明为什么1it is(wind)outside,so i don't want to go out2jeff likes music and he wantsto be a(sing)3chen he is my favorite(act)he 's reall cool4do you have a good time(dance)at the party5bill is reall tall and you can see him(
适当形式填空说明为什么1it is(wind)outside,so i don't want to go out2jeff likes music and he wantsto be a(sing)3chen he is my favorite(act)he 's reall cool4do you have a good time(dance)at the party5bill is reall tall and you can see him(easy)6bob is lazy and he is still(sleep)in his room快急
翻译:外面正是大风,所以我不想出去,杰夫喜欢音乐并且他想成为sing chen ,他是我最喜欢的演员 ,他真的很酷 ,你在聚会上跳舞跳得开心么,比尔很高并且你可以很容易的看见他,鲍勃很懒而且现在还在他房间里睡觉(wind)这里指的多风的天气(sing)和后面的CHEN连起来 应该是个人名 ( 貌似是什么EXo成员.- -)(act)这里指演员,呼应前面的favorite‘最喜爱的’(dance)这里指舞蹈(easy) 这里指容易地,副词,修饰前面的see‘看’(sleep)...睡觉英语翻译翻译.我一个月去看三次电影.Igo to the cinema____ ____ ___ ___.张华,你最喜欢的运动是什么?我喜欢打篮球.___ ____ ___ ___,ZhangHua?I like playing basketball.鲍勃怎么样了?他好些了吗?___ ___Bob?Does he fe_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译.我一个月去看三次电影.Igo to the cinema____ ____ ___ ___.张华,你最喜欢的运动是什么?我喜欢打篮球.___ ____ ___ ___,ZhangHua?I like playing basketball.鲍勃怎么样了?他好些了吗?___ ___Bob?Does he fe
英语翻译翻译.我一个月去看三次电影.Igo to the cinema____ ____ ___ ___.张华,你最喜欢的运动是什么?我喜欢打篮球.___ ____ ___ ___,ZhangHua?I like playing basketball.鲍勃怎么样了?他好些了吗?___ ___Bob?Does he feel better?我每天步行去上学.I___ ___ ____every day.李红擅长弹钢琴.Li Hong___ ___ ___ ___the piano.我父母早晨喜欢在公园里散步.My parents___ ___in the park_____ ____ ____.你周日上午经常和你的朋友一起做什么?____do you often ____ with our friends____ ___ ___?
我一个月去看三次电影. I go to the cinema (three) (times) (a) (month).张华,你最喜欢的运动是什么?我喜欢打篮球.(What's) (your) (favorite) (sport), Zhang Hua? I like playing basketball.鲍勃怎么样了?他好些了吗?(How) (is) Bob? Does he feel better?我每天步行去上学.I (walk) (to) (school) every day.李红擅长弹钢琴.Li
Hong (is) (good) (at) (playing) the piano.我父母早晨喜欢在公园里散步.My parents (enjoy) (strolling) in the park (in) (the) (morning).你周日上午经常和你的朋友一起做什么?(What) do you often (do) with your friends (on) (sunday) (mornings)?
1. three times a month2. What's your favorite sport?3. How is4. walking to school5. is good at playing6. like walking
in every morning7. What
on Sunday morning
【1】我一个月去看三次电影。英文翻译: I go to the cinema【three】【times】 【a】【month】.【2】张华,你最喜欢的运动是什么?我喜欢打篮球.英文翻译:【What's】【your】 【favourite】【sport】.Zhang Hua? I like playing basketball.【3】 鲍勃怎么样了?他好些了吗...试题分析:这篇文章讲述了鲍勃家庭的基本情况,并介绍了一次有趣的课堂内容。
1.细节题,根据文章His father has a
shop there.他的爸爸在那儿有一个商店,可知,他爸爸在商店工作。故选D
2.细节题。根据文章his mother works
on a farm.他的妈妈在农场工作,可知,的妈妈是一名农民。故选B
3.细节题。根据文章His father drives
him to school every day.他的爸爸每天都开车送他去学校。可知,他每天都做汽车去上学。故选C
4.细节题。根据文章There’re three
people in your family.可知,鲍勃家有3口人。故选B
5.细节判断题。根据文章客户在,鲍勃从来没有迟到过。文章并没有说里德小姐是一名英语老师。鲍勃可以从一数到十。可知,A,B,C错误。从文章可知,鲍勃告诉老师他家有两口人,他给了老师错误的答案。故选D
考点:日常生活类记叙文
点评:对于英语阅读文章中的记叙一个人物的相关内容的文章,是初一常考的知识题材。此类判断题文章不长,学生在答题的过程中可以首先对整篇文章进行阅读,理解文章的意思,然后带着问题在文章中找到相对应的答案,即可答出。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年浙江宁波宁海县长街镇初级中学初一上期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Bob is from London. His father has a shop there and his mother works on a farm. He is a student of Grade Seven. His father drives him to school every day. So he is never late for school and his teacher likes him very much.It’s Tuesday today. Miss Read is teaching them to count from one to ten. Bob works hard in class. Soon he can count to ten. Miss Read is very glad and asks him, “How many people are there in your family?” Bob stands up and says, “Two, Miss Read.”“Who are they?” “My father and mother.” “Oh,” Miss Read is surprised and says, “There’re three people in your family.” “But now I’m not at home. I’m at school, you know.”根据短文选择最佳答案。【小题1】Bob’s father works &&&&&&&.A.in an officeB.in a schoolC.on a farmD.in his shop【小题2】 Bob’s mother is &&&&&&&&.A.a workerB.a farmerC.a teacherD.a shopkeeper【小题3】Bob often goes to school &&&&&&. A.on footB.by bikeC.by carD.by bus【小题4】There are &&&&&&&&people in Bob’s family.A.twoB.threeC.fourD.five【小题5】Which of the following is right?A.Bob is late for school today.B.Miss Read teaches them English.C.Bob only counts from one to two.D.Bob gives his teacher a wrong answer
Bob is from London. His father has a shop there and his mother works on a farm. He is a student of Grade Seven. His father drives him to school every day. So he is never late for school and his teacher likes him very much.It’s Tuesday today. Miss Read is teaching them to count from one to ten. Bob works hard in class. Soon he can count to ten. Miss Read is very glad and asks him, “How many people are there in your family?” Bob stands up and says, “Two, Miss Read.”“Who are they?” “My father and mother.” “Oh,” Miss Read is surprised and says, “There’re three people in your family.” “But now I’m not at home. I’m at school, you know.”根据短文选择最佳答案。1.Bob’s father works &&&&&&&A.in an officeB.in a schoolC.on a farmD.in his shop2.Bob’s mother is &&&&&&&A.a workerB.a farmerC.a teacherD.a shopkeeper3.Bob often goes to school &&&&&&A.on footB.by bikeC.by carD.by bus4.There are &&&&&&&&people in Bob’s familyA.twoB.threeC.fourD.five5.Which of the following is right?A.Bob is late for school todayB.Miss Read teaches them EnglishC.Bob only counts from one to twoD.Bob gives his teacher a wrong answer
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。1. The students are from France. They speak F_______. 2. These students come from many different c_______. 3. Where is her English teacher f_______? 4. We l_______ in Paris with our parents. 5. —What l_______ does Tom speak? —He speaks English. 6. Bob is from Japan, and he is J_______. 7. Can you w_______ to me soon? 8. Jack likes g_______ to the movies with his father. 9. Where does your pen pal c_______ from? 10. There are many countries in the w_______. 11. I can speak English and a l_______ French. 12. I like going to the movies w_______ my friends. 13. Please write and tell me a_______ yourself. 14. Toronto is a city of C_______. 15. Sam d_______ learning English.
来源:湖北省中考真题
阅读理解。
April 14, 2006 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CLASSIFIED ADS
■The biggest shopping center KRF will open on April 18. Everybody with today's newspaper will get a small present that day. You are welcome. Address: No. 6 Bridge Street. ■English Newspaper is looking for English speakers as editors. He (She) should study news in college. The salary is $8,000 a year. Please send your application form in then days. Tel: 3898766 Address: No. 5 Longway Street E-mail:
■Traditional Chinese doctor treatment. RMB200 yuan/hour. I'll go to your home. Mobile:
■New Madrid Vs Chinese Dragon Team Time: 7:00 pm. Sunday, April 17 Place: Star Stadium Ticket Price: RMB300 yuan, RMB2800 yuan, RMB180 yuan, RMB80 yuan Hot line: 3456754 URL: http://www.sports
1. If anyone has the newspaper of today, he will get a small present _______.
A. on April 14 B. on April 15 C. on April 17 D. on April 18
2. Bob is from Britain and studies news. He wants to work for the English Newspaper. &&& He should send his application form before _______.
A. April 23 B. April 24 C. April 25 D. April 26
3. Where and when will the football match be?
A. In New Madrid on Sunday. B. In Star Stadium at 7:00 am. C. In Star Stadium on April 17. D. In Longway Street at 7:00 pm.
4. If a person wants three cheapest tickets to catch the match, the tickets will cost RMB _______&yuan.
A. 160 B. 80 C. 240 D. 350
5. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The shopping center is in No.6 Longway Street. B. The telephone number of the Chinese doctor is . C. You can order football tickets by calling 3456754. D. You can find the information about the football ticket on http://www.sports.英语问bob works hard.he is ofen seen __heavily before his teammates have arrived at practice.bob works hard.he is ofen seen __heavily before his teammates have arrived at practice.a.sweating b.sweated c.to sweat d.being sweated选什么?为什么?_百度作业帮
英语问bob works hard.he is ofen seen __heavily before his teammates have arrived at practice.bob works hard.he is ofen seen __heavily before his teammates have arrived at practice.a.sweating b.sweated c.to sweat d.being sweated选什么?为什么?
英语问bob works hard.he is ofen seen __heavily before his teammates have arrived at practice.bob works hard.he is ofen seen __heavily before his teammates have arrived at practice.a.sweating b.sweated c.to sweat d.being sweated选什么?为什么?怎么翻译?
Asweating在这里做他被看见的伴随状语,说明他被看见时的状态.意思是:鲍勃训练很努力.他经常被人看见,在他的队友到达开始训练前,他就已经汗流浃背了.
C项对。原因是Say的用法,Say somebody
do Something 表示看到某人做这件事的全过程,Doing something 表示强调做这件事的动作,正在做。值得注意的是,用于被动句中To 必须写上!}

我要回帖

更多关于 游击队员鲍勃 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信