用班级英语翻译译他是我们班最懒的一个

我是一个快乐的女孩。我来自一个普通的家庭。我家有四个人,他们是我的父亲我的母亲我妹妹和我。我的父亲是一个商人,每天步行上班,因为离家近,他是一个严肃的人,但他很幽默。我的母亲是一名司机,每天载着不同的人去不同的地方,我觉得这份工作太累。我姐姐比我大5岁,她结了婚,但她仍然对我一样好。我觉得在这个家庭,我很高兴,我想我是幸运的。的翻译:I am a happy girl. I come from an ordinary family. I have four people at home, they are my father, my mother, my sister and me. My father is a businessman who walk to work every day, because the closer, he is a serious man, but he is very humorous. My mother was a driver, loaded with different peopl 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我是一个快乐的女孩。我来自一个普通的家庭。我家有四个人,他们是我的父亲我的母亲我妹妹和我。我的父亲是一个商人,每天步行上班,因为离家近,他是一个严肃的人,但他很幽默。我的母亲是一名司机,每天载着不同的人去不同的地方,我觉得这份工作太累。我姐姐比我大5岁,她结了婚,但她仍然对我一样好。我觉得在这个家庭,我很高兴,我想我是幸运的。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am a happy girl. I come from an ordinary family. My family has four people, they are my father, my mother, my sister and me. My father was a businessman, a daily walk to work, because close to home, he is a serious person, but he was very humorous. My mother is a driver, carrying different people
I am a happy girl. I come from an ordinary family. I have four people at home, they are my father, my mother, my sister and me. My father is a businessman who walk to work every day, because the closer, he is a serious man, but he is very humorous. My mother was a driver, loaded with different peopl
I am a joyful girl.I come from an ordinary family.My family has four people, they are my father my mother my younger sister and I.My father is a merchant, every day walks goes to work, because leaves home near, he is a serious person, but he is very humorous.My mother is a driver, every day carries
正在翻译,请等待...
I am a happy girl. I come from an ordinary family. I have four people at home, they are my father, my mother, my sister and me. My father is a businessman who walk to work every day, because the closer, he is a serious man, but he is very humorous. My mother was a driver, loaded with different peopl}

我要回帖

更多关于 班规大全英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信