请你写一篇短文'介绍你最喜欢的主播辱中国运动员项目和主播辱中国运动员员,以及你喜欢��

写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你最喜欢的运动项目和运动员,以及你�
春哥★筵夲
ZHANG Jike,Male ,Was born in February 16, 1988,Is the Chinese male pingpong players,A native of Shandong ProvinceAggressive play, technology strong, be regarded as Chinese table tennis star of the future.Zhang Jike was in 2008 after rising from the newcomer, and Malone, Xu Xin became the Chinese table tennis team emerging forces.His style of designer, technical and tactical use of reasonable, with superior technology, attack and defense.,
Holland World Table Tennis Championships in Rotterdam won the men's singles champion in 2011,.On May 15, 2011.张继科,日,男,是中国男子乒乓球运动员,籍贯山东省打法凶悍,技术较强,被视作是中国乒乓球未来的新星.张继科是2008年后冒起的新人,与马龙、许昕成为中国乒乓球队新兴的势力.他的打法刚柔并重,技战术运用合理,反手技术出众,攻防得宜.日,2011荷兰鹿特丹世乒赛获得男单冠军.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写你最喜欢的运动员的英语作文
专属迷醉丶砹
Liuxiang(刘翔)-my favourite sportsman Liuxiang is my favourite sportsman.Liuxiang made a perfect fly in the olympic games in 2004,and won not only the gold metal but also the respect in the world!His fly knocked all the suspicions and discriminations down completely!"It is so perfect!I never expect to run so fast!Oh it is a dream to me,and it seems I am still in a dream!",he said!But it is just true,and it is himself who made the dream into truth!Xiuxiang,our hero,has been regarded as a flying man all of the world!刘翔-我最喜爱的运动员 刘翔是我最喜爱的运动员.刘翔在2004年的奥林匹克运动会上完美的冲刺,不仅赢得了金牌,而且赢得了世界的尊重.他的飞翔打破了所有的怀疑和所有的种族歧视. ”太完美了.我从来没想到跑这末快.哦,对我来说就像做梦,看起来我好像还在梦中.“他说到.但这是真的.是他自己使得美梦成真.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文.以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文.100字左右、
对月吹箫302
Basketball is my favorite sport. It's easy to play basketball. I often play it with my friends on weekends. We can play basketball in the park or on the playground. I made many friends by playing basketball. It's great. And playing basketball makes me very healthy and energetic. It is also good for my study. Only when you play well ,can you study well. I think basketball is my best friend. It will be with me in my future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 运动员进行曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信