小学英语作文大全全爸妈出差后的事

英语作文Tony的妹妹Karen是个调皮的小姑娘,昨天爸爸妈妈出差了,妹妹昨晚折腾了好久才上床假如你是Tony,请按照提示,给爸爸妈妈发一篇70词左右的邮件,把这件事告诉他们.1.drew pictures 2.played in _百度作业帮
英语作文Tony的妹妹Karen是个调皮的小姑娘,昨天爸爸妈妈出差了,妹妹昨晚折腾了好久才上床假如你是Tony,请按照提示,给爸爸妈妈发一篇70词左右的邮件,把这件事告诉他们.1.drew pictures 2.played in
英语作文Tony的妹妹Karen是个调皮的小姑娘,昨天爸爸妈妈出差了,妹妹昨晚折腾了好久才上床假如你是Tony,请按照提示,给爸爸妈妈发一篇70词左右的邮件,把这件事告诉他们.1.drew pictures 2.played in the bathroom 3.asked Tong with her 4.sang songs on the bed
When you were out Karen started to draw pictures on the wall.She also played in the bathroom and then wanted to go outside.She asked me to sit on the bed with her.In the end we sang song on the bed.英语作文你的父母有事出差
让你到你的舅舅家住几天
但你不想去因为你的表弟经常弄坏你的东西
为此你们经常打架 请用英文写作文80_百度作业帮
英语作文你的父母有事出差
让你到你的舅舅家住几天
但你不想去因为你的表弟经常弄坏你的东西
为此你们经常打架 请用英文写作文80
英语作文你的父母有事出差
让你到你的舅舅家住几天
但你不想去因为你的表弟经常弄坏你的东西
为此你们经常打架 请用英文写作文80
Dear Daddy and Mummy:I know you've been on business because of somethings,so I have to live in my uncle's home for several days.But I didn't mean to there,because my cousin often breaks my belong...英语作文 上周末,Linda做了很多事情.星期六早上,她打扫、整理她的房间.下午,她和她的妈妈去了一趟超市.她们买了很多好吃的食物.晚上,她给在美国的朋友写了一封信.星期天早上,她和朋友们_百度作业帮
英语作文 上周末,Linda做了很多事情.星期六早上,她打扫、整理她的房间.下午,她和她的妈妈去了一趟超市.她们买了很多好吃的食物.晚上,她给在美国的朋友写了一封信.星期天早上,她和朋友们
英语作文 上周末,Linda做了很多事情.星期六早上,她打扫、整理她的房间.下午,她和她的妈妈去了一趟超市.她们买了很多好吃的食物.晚上,她给在美国的朋友写了一封信.星期天早上,她和朋友们去公园,玩得非常高兴,下午,她在家做作业.
Last weekend ,Linda did many things .On Saturday,she swept the floor and cleaned the her room in the morning ,and she went to supermarket with her mother and buy some food .At night ,she write a letter to her friend in America .On Sunday ,she went to park with her friends in the morning ,and they had fun .In the afternoon,she did homework at home .
Linda did many things over the weekend. Saturday morning she was cleaning house, afternoon she went to the supermarket with her mother to buy a lot of delicious food,at night,wrote a letter to英语作文!暑假里你做了什么事请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!我除了写我的暑假作业,还和妈妈一起去购物,和我的朋友去看电影,给我的奶奶过生日,并且,我还要为我初3的紧张生活做准备,所以我_百度作业帮
英语作文!暑假里你做了什么事请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!我除了写我的暑假作业,还和妈妈一起去购物,和我的朋友去看电影,给我的奶奶过生日,并且,我还要为我初3的紧张生活做准备,所以我
英语作文!暑假里你做了什么事请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!我除了写我的暑假作业,还和妈妈一起去购物,和我的朋友去看电影,给我的奶奶过生日,并且,我还要为我初3的紧张生活做准备,所以我过的很充实!
In the summer holiday,I not only wrote my homework,but also went shopping with my mother.I watched a movie with my friends.And I held a birthday party for my grandmother.I must get ready for my class.I will be in Class9.That's nervous.So I had a busy holiday求写一篇100字的英语作文写一封电子邮件给你正在出差的父亲,告诉他关于你和你妈妈为家里选择的度假目的地.(你需要写到:1,你们要去哪里和为什么要去那里2,你们什么时候去旅游3,你们能_百度作业帮
求写一篇100字的英语作文写一封电子邮件给你正在出差的父亲,告诉他关于你和你妈妈为家里选择的度假目的地.(你需要写到:1,你们要去哪里和为什么要去那里2,你们什么时候去旅游3,你们能
求写一篇100字的英语作文写一封电子邮件给你正在出差的父亲,告诉他关于你和你妈妈为家里选择的度假目的地.(你需要写到:1,你们要去哪里和为什么要去那里2,你们什么时候去旅游3,你们能安排什么活动4,你们能看到什么5,持续多长时间6,费用)
dear father:Last summer vacation,my mother and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach,was really an enjoyable thing.I also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little sister.There we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my friends.We ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so on.They are very delicious.Then we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so expensive.I like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and interesting place.亲爱的爸爸:上个暑假,我和我的妈妈坐火车去了青岛.那里总是阳光明媚,空气也很清新,令人心情舒畅.我们去了海边,海水和天空一样的蓝,在沙滩上沐浴着阳光,是件很享受的事儿.我和妹妹还捡了好多五颜六色的贝壳.我们在这里买了好多有趣的纪念品,我打算送给我的朋友们.我们在这里吃到了很多东西,比如鱼,虾..真的很美味.我们住在一个干净整洁的旅馆里,而且价格不是很昂贵.我很喜欢这里,如果有机会我还希望可以再次去青岛,这个美丽有趣的地方.}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语作文大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信