itisapictureofmymy room英语作文改为一般疑问句

I cIeaned my room last weekned.改为一般疑问句和Pat [painted apicture] last sunday.对括号部分提问_百度作业帮
I cIeaned my room last weekned.改为一般疑问句和Pat [painted apicture] last sunday.对括号部分提问
I cIeaned my room last weekned.改为一般疑问句和Pat [painted apicture] last sunday.对括号部分提问
Did you clean your room last weekned?What did Pat do last sunday?
what were you doing last weekend?what was Pat doing last sunday?
last weeknedwhat
last sundayThis is my book.改为一般疑问句:It is Lucy is jacket.改为否定句:Tha is a white eraser对划线部分提问:It is an eraser.用two改写句子:又分给……_百度作业帮
This is my book.改为一般疑问句:It is Lucy is jacket.改为否定句:Tha is a white eraser对划线部分提问:It is an eraser.用two改写句子:又分给……
Tha is a white eraser对划线部分提问:It is an eraser.用two改写句子:又分给……
Is this your book ?It isn't Lucy's jacket.What's that ?They are two erasers.句型转换: (1). You can borrow my book.(改为一般疑问句)
____________________________________________________________ (2). You must look after your things. (改为祈使句)
____________________________________________________________ (3). It is time for English class.(
试题及解析
学段:初中
学科:英语
句型转换:
(改为一般疑问句)
改为祈使句
(改为同义句)
(对划线部分提问)
(对划线部分提问)
点击隐藏试题答案:
找老师要答案
考拉金牌语文教师
考拉金牌数学教师
考拉金牌英语教师
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力
关注考拉官方微信改为一般疑问句I see a picture over the bed.I can see a mirror in Zoom’s room.I have a teacher.还有:He is tall and strong.My father is strict.The woman is my grandma.That man is Mr Chen.My English teacher is Miss jiang.It's Tuesday today.We have math on Fridays.I canc_百度作业帮
改为一般疑问句I see a picture over the bed.I can see a mirror in Zoom’s room.I have a teacher.还有:He is tall and strong.My father is strict.The woman is my grandma.That man is Mr Chen.My English teacher is Miss jiang.It's Tuesday today.We have math on Fridays.I canc
还有:He is tall and strong.My father is strict.The woman is my grandma.That man is Mr Chen.My English teacher is Miss jiang.It's Tuesday today.We have math on Fridays.I cancook the meals.I read books on Sundays.Mike can put away the clothes.
Do you see a picture over the bed?Can you see a miror in Zoom's room?Do you have a teacher?Is he tall and strong?Is my father strict?Is the woman my grandma?Is that man Mr Chen?Is my English teacher Miss Jiang?Is it Tuesday today?Do you have math on Fridays?Can you cook the meals?Do you read books on Sundays?Can Mike put away the clothes?关键是要搞懂怎么变一般疑问句的规律,你看你把我累的!
Do you see a picture over the bed?Can you see a miror in Zoom's room?Do you have a teacher?Is he tall and strong?Is your father strict?Is the woman your grandma?Is that m...
do you see a picture over the bed?
can you see a mirrior in zoom` s room?do you have a teacher?
Do you see a picture over the bed?Can you see a miror in Zoom's room?Do you have a teacher?Is he tall and strong?Is my father strict?Is the woman my grandma?Is that man M...改写以下英语句子There is a tall tree next to the house.(改为一般疑问句)My grandfather has (many interesting stories).(对括号部分提问)His sister has a TV in her room.(变为否定句)谢谢了,完成在加10分~_百度作业帮
改写以下英语句子There is a tall tree next to the house.(改为一般疑问句)My grandfather has (many interesting stories).(对括号部分提问)His sister has a TV in her room.(变为否定句)谢谢了,完成在加10分~
There is a tall tree next to the house.(改为一般疑问句)My grandfather has (many interesting stories).(对括号部分提问)His sister has a TV in her room.(变为否定句)谢谢了,完成在加10分~
Is there a tall tree next to the house?What does your grandfather have?His sister doesn't have a TV in her room.我是第一个替你回答的,望采纳!
Is there a tall tree next to the house.What does your grandfather have?His sister hasn't got a TV in her room.
1.Is therea tall tree next to the house?3.His sister hasn't a TV in her room.第二题不知道什么意思
Is there a tall tree next to the house? What does your grandfather have?His sister does not have a TV in her room.
1.Is there a tall tree next to the house?
there be 句型改疑问句,只要把be动词提前就可以了。2 what does my grandfather have?
括号内是宾语,用what 代替,然后位置调换,动词改成原形。3.his sister does not have a TV in her room. 加助动词否定,动...}

我要回帖

更多关于 疑问句改为陈述句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信