关于有礼貌的询问路线的高考英语作文询问信

求助:询问路线
查看: 1695|回复: 10
我准备从鱼塘至泰安大桥()最后到九支、赤水,请问在泰安大桥该怎么走啊,
顶一下,帮Ta上首页!
驾车从鱼塘沿泸州绕城环线到高坝上泰安长江大桥,下桥后驶上省道308线,经佛荫、尧坝、二里,到达合江县九支镇,过桥就是贵州省赤水市。
想和你去吹风 发表于
驾车从鱼塘沿泸州绕城环线到高坝上泰安长江大桥,下桥后驶上省道308线,经佛荫、尧坝、二里,到达合江县九支 ...
我就是不知道到泰安大桥后怎么走 周六准备骑车去那边玩玩,
本帖最后由 想和你去吹风 于
15:50 编辑
恋川泸 发表于
我就是不知道到泰安大桥后怎么走 周六准备骑车去那边玩玩,
从高坝这方上泰安大桥,驶过长江之后,在桥上右边你会看见一条出口车道,就从那里下桥,在与308省道交汇处往左行驶即可。如果还没弄明白,建议你在百度里输入“泸州卫星地图”,找到泰安长江大桥南桥头,再放大来看,就很清楚了!
想和你去吹风 发表于
从高坝这方上泰安大桥,驶过长江之后,在桥上右边你会看见一条出口车道,就从那里下桥,在与308省道交汇 ...
恋川泸 发表于
甭客气!只要对你有点点帮助,我就满足了。
从泰安-分水-尧坝-新店-九支-赤水市
高坝走分水-尧坝一右拐一条水泥路到二里要近8公里,在此区间有一义路左拐,前行在右拐直到主公路右拐到二里,九支,赤水。在尧坝你左拐就到新店一先市一二里到赤水。
海盗 发表于
从泰安-分水-尧坝-新店-九支-赤水市
sc136 发表于
高坝走分水-尧坝一右拐一条水泥路到二里要近8公里,在此区间有一义路左拐,前行在右拐直到主公路右拐到二里 ...
48小时热帖排行
公司电话:,QQ:
版权所有:
Copyright (C) 2010 - 2016,写一篇关于礼貌的文章,大致内容如下:礼貌对每个人来说都非常重要。有礼貌的人从来不在别人危急的时候讥笑他,相反却去帮助他。办事的时候要说请,谢谢。在公共场合不要大声喧哗。当你打喷嚏时或吐痰时要用手帕。作为一名学生上课不要迟到。如果迟到了,要
写一篇关于礼貌的文章,大致内容如下:礼貌对每个人来说都非常重要。有礼貌的人从来不在别人危急的时候讥笑他,相反却去帮助他。办事的时候要说&请&,&谢谢&。在公共场合不要大声喧哗。当你打喷嚏时或吐痰时要用手帕。作为一名学生上课不要迟到。如果迟到了,要向老师道歉。
  可以合理添加相关内容,词数 100 左右。
  提示:打喷嚏& sneeze ;吐痰& spit
  Manners are important to happy relations among people. No one likes a person with bad manners. A person with good manners never laughs at people when they are in trouble. Instead, he tries to offer help. When he asks for something, he says &please& and when he receives something, he always says &thanks&。 He does not interrupt other people when they are talking. He does not talk loudly or laugh loudly in public. When he sneezes or spits, he uses a handkerchief. As a sutdent, it is a bad manner to come late to class. If you are late you should say &I'm sorry.& to the teacher at the time or after class.
&(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
From this cartoon, we can see that at the top end of the river,is a chemical fac...
Topaz is a hard, transparent mineral. It is a compound of aluminum, silica, and ...
Now that I am no longer young, I have friends whose mothers have passed away....
The concept of obtaining fresh water from icebergs that are towed to populated a...
Indicated above are pictures that show trees play a vital role in water and soil...
The preservation of embryos and juveniles is a rate occurrence in the fossil rec...做一个有礼貌的人_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
做一个有礼貌的人
发表时间:内容来源:
做一个有礼貌的人
Good manners are necessary because one is judged by his manners. One&s manners not only show what kind of education he has received and what his social position is, but they also tend to show what his nature is.
Good manners means good behaviour in social communication. A person with good manners is always agreeable companion, because he is always thinking of others and respect others. He will not push through a crowd, but wait quietly for his turn to advance. Good manners are not the exceptionally great deeds but they can tell that the person who possesses them is a man of highest standards.
To learn good manners, one must first of all bear in mind that they arise from one&s daily behaviour&the way he responds to others and the manner he behaves in front of people. To be a man of good manners, he must be genuinely polite to others and show respect for others. In short, politeness costs nothing and gains everything.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News查看: 回复:9
询问路线,谢谢各位兄弟....
您好,精华帖至少要有15张图片,文字不少200个字!并且是原创内容,布局合理。
楼主 电梯直达 楼
...下周要到番禺雅居乐参加婚礼,不想开车,太累~~~请问我从广园客运站如何快捷到达番禺的雅居乐呢?是不是做地铁比较快?谢谢各位广州的兄弟姐妹了~~~~~~~~
申请精华帖
您的申请已经提交,请耐心等待审核
1、审核通常是1-3个工作日
2、审核结果我们会通过系统消息给您答复
申请精华帖
您已经超过申请限制,不可再申请
您的申请连续三次被驳回,已经无法再申请精华帖,谢谢你对我们的支持!如有疑问,可以
申请精华帖
您有发现精华的慧眼,赞一个!
1、我们会在1-3个工作日内完成审核
申请精华帖
此贴已经申请精华中,谢谢您的支持!
1、我们会在1-3个工作日内完成审核
申请精华帖
您好,该帖子经过审核后,发现内容不符合精华要求,无法申请成为精华,谢谢你的支持!
申请精华帖
抱歉,帖子还没达到精华标准
精华帖至少要有15张图片,文字不少于200个字!您的帖子未达到要求,不能申请精华。
在三元里地铁站上,购票到厦滘站(3号线)出站,如请么托车的就5元,如过马路对面坐公交车(是17号公车呀)的就1.5元到雅居乐正门了。祝一路平安
悬赏报酬: 7 积分(大米)
楼上正解~~
悬赏报酬: 1 积分(大米)
其实开车走新光快速十分好走啊
找人帮你开车最合适
多谢大家的答复,悬赏问题已经解决!本帖的积分已经发送完毕!
Re:[abbbcddd老田,2楼]以下是引用&abbbcddd&在2楼的发言:在三元里地铁站上,购票到厦滘站(3号线)出站,如请么托车的就5元,如过马路对面坐公交车(是13号公车呀)的就1.5元到雅居乐正门了。祝一路平安
逍客 200…
逍客 2008款 20X雷 CVT 2WD
Re:[abbbcddd老田,2楼]以下是引用&abbbcddd&在2楼的发言:在三元里地铁站上,购票到厦滘站(3号线)出站,如请么托车的就5元,如过马路对面坐公交车(是13号公车呀)的就1.5元到雅居乐正门了。祝一路平安
我都知啊,上来迟左,捡吾到米.
我都知啊,上来迟左,捡吾到米
您需要登录后才可以发帖
回复成功!积分+2您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
关于讲礼貌的英语作文 Manners
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
No matter when and where, in no circumstances can we deny the great importance of manners.
无论何时何地,我们都不会否认礼貌的重要性。
Firstly, a person with good manners is often considered to be more trustworthy and easygoing, which helps him make more friends and get needed help from others. Besides, people are more willing to show their respect to the polite people and cooperate with them, bringing them many opportunities to change. Still most importantly, being polite helps reduce misunderstanding between people, contributing to a harmonious and enjoyable relationships.
首先,一个有礼貌的人往往被认为是更值得信赖、更随和的,这有助于他结交到更多的朋友,得到别人的帮助。此外,人们更愿意尊重有礼貌的人,与他们合作,这会为他们带来很可以改变的机会。还有最重要的是,礼貌有助于减少人们之间的误解,促进和谐、愉快的关系。
The expectant Labor Day arrived at finally,we can take a break finally. The seldom several days holidays, I want to play a fully enjoy. The first day, I'm going to Yiwu. I by train...
There are four seasons in a year, and I hate winter the most. In my hometown, we don't have heating system to get warmed, so indoor just as cold as outdoor. The icy wind is blowing...
上一篇: 下一篇:}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文询问信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信