求助:麻烦英语求助信范文及翻译好的人翻译以下几句话

麻烦帮忙中译英一段话,急用。 - 专业外语 - 小木虫 - 学术 科研 第一站
&& 查看话题
麻烦帮忙中译英一段话,急用。
通过对彭水高谷剖面五峰组黑色页岩中“硬石膏—黄铁矿—方解石”脉的宏观特征、微观特征、矿物组成和碳氧同位素组成等的分析。认为硬石膏为原始硬石膏层的溶蚀残余,有机质生烃过程中伴生的有机酸性流体对原始硬石膏层的上下界面产生溶蚀,形成让成矿热液顺利侵入的通道。成矿热液侵入后对硬石膏产生溶蚀作用,溶蚀作用产生的硫酸根与烃类(原油或天然气)发生了热化学硫酸盐还原反应,生成的硫化氢与来自页岩中的铁离子反应生成黄铁矿,部分硬石膏被黄铁矿包围而与流体隔离得以残存下来,热化学硫酸盐还原反应生成的绝大多数二氧化碳则随流体或沿裂缝流失,“硬石膏—黄铁矿—方解石”脉中的方解石和石英主要为后期抬升过程中由于温度的降低成矿热液沉淀所成。
楼主求助的是 论文摘要翻译吧,建议到专业外语板块求助,那边专业高手多,可能会快点,如需版主帮忙转移贴子到专业外语板块,你可以点击通知版主处理,我们来帮你移贴,呵呵:D
var cpro_id = 'u1216994';
欢迎监督和反馈:本帖内容由
提供,小木虫为个人免费站点,仅提供交流平台,不对该内容负责。欢迎协助我们监督管理,共同维护互联网健康,如果您对该内容有异议,请立即发邮件到
联系通知管理员,也可以通过QQ周知,我们的QQ号为:8835100
我们保证在1个工作日内给予处理和答复,谢谢您的监督。
小木虫,学术科研第一站,为中国学术科研研究提供免费动力
欢迎监督,发现不妥请立即
E-mail: & QQ:8835100展示内容:1,从高处扔鸡蛋,鸡蛋完好无损;2,纸做的桥上能站住人。麻烦用英语翻译下这几句话
展示内容:1,从高处扔鸡蛋,鸡蛋完好无损;2,纸做的桥上能站住人。麻烦用英语翻译下这几句话
不区分大小写匿名
Show Content: 1. from a height of throwing eggs, eggs intact. 2 . the bridge made of paper can be stopped .
呜呜~我早都不需要用了
等待您来回答
外语领域专家麻烦各位帮我看一下,侧重点 这个单词的日文翻译是什么?
在沪江关注日语的沪友xxiaollin遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
麻烦各位帮我看一下,侧重点 这个单词的日文翻译是什么?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
焦点 しょうてん
—— takoyakigo
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&求助:麻烦哪位高人帮我翻译下面的简历,万分感谢!_百度知道
求助:麻烦哪位高人帮我翻译下面的简历,万分感谢!
以及完成其他临时交办的任务。 2003&#47,ppt制作,按客户要求下生产订单,〕本人品行端正,08
深圳南顺油脂有限公司( 叨麦粮油)
总经理助理 1,2,配合总经理处理外部公共关系,进出口,英语读,对生产和备料过程中的异常第一时间协调处理,有较强的应变能力和快速的反应能力, 2,听,11至2004&#47,熟悉整个市场业务流程,负责与客户进行对帐,写能力强,3,协助总经理对公司运作与各职能部门进行管理,,熟练运用word,交际,excl,做事执着, 1,谦虚谨慎,协调内部各部门关系,擅长谈判,传达信息给相关部门并做好相应的安排协调工作,熟练office,自学能力较强。,业务部门间的日常工作关系以及事务处理,6,4,12
深圳时代电子有限公司
销售助理 1,协助销售工程师对客户回款进行跟催,协助销售工程师掌握客户最新动态,回复客户交货周期,4,ppt等制作。
自我评价,与客户建立良好的合作关系,◆ 计算机水平,性格良好,有较强的阅读,2,环球资源上寻找信息和相关产品内容,汉语文字能力较强,能吃苦耐劳,负责跟进生产过程中物料配套情况,成本核算,有团队精神并能承受较大的工作压力,定期对客户进行回访,3,富有创新,对亚太新兴市场国情比较了解,5,◆ 外语水平,保证按时交货给客户,5,◆ 专业技能,拥有创新思维,报关,沟通能力较强,03至2006&#47,阿里巴巴,写作能力。能胜任外贸类工作,有一定的英语基础,◆ 工作经验,2005&#47,excl,
不要用翻译软件翻译的啊多谢多谢啦,,请用标准的简历模式帮我翻译,
提问者采纳
self-learning ability, 4, 3, modesty and prudence, Assistant General Manager 1,◆ Work experience, Type of work to do foreign trade,s operation and management of various functional departments to coordinate the relationship between internal departments, Ltd, Ltd,11 to 2004&#47, Global Sources to find the content of information and related products, listening and writing ability, Familiar with the whole market, ◆ Foreign Language level, ◆ professional skills, writing skills, According to customer request production orders, sales engineers to assist customers up-to-date dynamic, with innovative thinking,〕 I have good character, respond to customer delivery cycle, English reading, strong communication skills, ppt production, 3, To assist the general manager of the company&#39, communicative,
As well as other temporary tasks to complete task,,, there is a strong rapid response capabilities and ability to respond, Sales Engineer to assist customers with a reminder to paragraph, To convey information to relevant departments and do a good job in co-ordination of appropriate arrangements to ensure on-time delivery to customers, 5, as well as transaction processing, 5, excl, with customers to establish good relations of cooperation,, 2, 1, Chinese language ability, import and export,
2003&#47, customs, Is responsible for follow-up material supporting the production process, can be hard, excl, good at negotiating, good character, Asia-Pacific a better understanding of conditions in emerging markets,
◆ Self-evaluation, (wheat grain and oil can offer), ppt and other produce, Regularly return customers, Is responsible for reconciliation with customers, 6, Sales Assistant 1, with the general manager to deal with external public relations, 2, have a stronger reading, a team spirit and can withstand greater pressure, ◆ Computer level, A certain degree of English,, 2005&#47, innovative, cost accounting, Do persistent,12 era Shenzhen Electronics Co, the production and preparation process of the first to deal with anomalies, business processes, The business of the day-to-day inter-departmental working relationships, Alibaba, Proficiency in office, Skilled use of word, 2,08 Shenzhen Lam Soon Oil Co,03 to 2006&#47, 4,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
routine work relations as well as business between Business agency&#39, assists general manager to operate to the company with various Functional departments carries on the management, follows up responsibly in the production process the material necessary situation, according to customer request under production order, Chinese writing ability is strong, the 2, the declaration, has strong reading, English reads, ◆ computer level, the 3, ◆ professional skill, has the team spirit and can withstand the big working pressure, is good, transmission information and completes the corresponding arrangement coordinated work for the related department, to write ability, has the innovative idea, round the world on the resources seeks for the information and the related product content, 4, 2, communication ability is strong,11 to , the human relations, works rigid, carries on regularly to the customer pays a return visit, Assists to sell engineer to return to the funds to the customer to carry on with urges, has the strong strain capacity and fast reaction capacity, as well as completes the task which other turn over the handling temporarily, assists to sell engineer to know the customer newest tendency, Alibaba, the 1,08 South Shenzhen (says wheat cooking oil) along the fat Limited company General manager assistant 1, familiar entire marketing functions flow, listens, 6, excels to negotiate,12 Shenzhen time electron Limited company Sales assistant 1, the cost accounting, 4, can bear hardships and stand hard work, ppt, quite understood to the Asian and Pacific emerging market national condition, modest, skilled office,) myself am well-behaved, coordinated internal various departments to relate, ◆ Self-appraisal, with customer establishment good cooperation, 5, the rich innovation, to produces and prepares materials in the process exceptionally the first time to process coordinated, 2003&#47,s process, Can be competent the foreign trade class work, studies independently ability to be strong, utilizes manufactures skilled and so on word, the writing ability,,Work experience, the import and export, Exterior coordinates general manager to deal with the public relation, reply customer delivery cycle, guaranteed that delivers on time gives the customer, 5, ppt manufacture, is responsible with the customer to carry on to the account, excl, 3,03 to 2006&#47, ◆ foreign language proficiency, has certain English foundation, 2005&#47, excl,
英语读,听,写能力强 你干嘛不自己翻译 呵呵
简历的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦英语强的朋友帮我翻译一下几句话,谢谢_百度知道
麻烦英语强的朋友帮我翻译一下几句话,谢谢
请尽快回复。麻烦懂的朋友翻译一下。,麻烦把XXX柜的FORM-E样榜发给我。3,尽快回复。5,哪个货柜要做FORM-E的,这是XXX柜的提单,这是XXX柜的FORM-E,请确认,这些货可以装柜吗,请确认后尽快回复2,尽快把FORE-E的样榜发给我。4,1,
在线翻译的感觉不是很对,麻烦英语强的朋友帮我翻译一下,更口语化,
提问者采纳
2, Please confirm and reply ASAP,L for the goods of XXX containers, please send me the sample of FORM-E ASAP,5, Please confirm and reply ASAP, Please reply ASAP,这些货可以装柜吗,尽快把FORE-E的样榜发给我。 Which contaniner needs FORM-E,这是XXX柜的提单,,麻烦把XXX柜的FORM-E样榜发给我。 Please send me the sample of FORM-E for the goods of XXX containers,尽快回复。 This is the B&#47,3,4,这是XXX柜的FORM-E,请确认,请尽快回复。Are these goods ready for containers,请确认后尽快回复 This is the FORM-E for the goods of XXX containers,哪个货柜要做FORM-E的,1,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Which container need to do as the Form-E, and reply me as soon as possible, please confirm it, Please reply me as soon as possible,5,3,ssample list as soon as possible,,2, This is the bill of lading of the XXX container, Please send me the Form-E&#39, please send me the Form-E&#39, This is the from-E of XXX container,4, Whether these goods could be loaded, please reply me after your confirmation as soon as possible,ssample list of XXX container to me,1,
1.This is the FORM-E of container***, please let me know after confirm.2.Please send me the copy of FORM-E of container***.3.Please send me the copy of FORM-E of the container which needs FORM-E.4.This is the B/L of container***, please confirm and reply ASAP.5.These goods are ready to load? Please reply ASAP.
1、 this is XXX cabinet FORM-E, after please confirm replies 2 、 the trouble as soon as possible issues XXX cabinet FORM-E type announcement I. 3、 which cabinet has to make FORM-E, issues as soon as possible the FORE-E type announcement I. 4、this is XXX cabinet bill of lading, please confirm, replies as soon as possible. 5、 these goods may install the cabinet? Please as soon as possible reply.
1. This is the from-E of XXX container, please reply me after your confirmation as soon as possible. 2. Please send me the Form-E'ssample list of XXX container to me. 3. Which container need to do as the Form-E, please send me the Form-E'ssample list as soon as possible.
5. Whether these goods could be loaded? Please reply me as soon as possible.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 忍的最高境界的几句话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信