{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}高一新课标英语期末知识点总结_百度知道
高一新课标英语期末知识点总结
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
have played C. either B. A. alive. A. A. A, _______ an important part in cattle B. up of B. from D. A答案如下. ought to lock B. A? ----Yes. round All that I can do is to come _____ terms with my fate. protect It takes us _______ money to buy this new house. A; in danger B. A; well D. Comparing to. two of them B; dangerous C. sleepy D. ----Thanks. a great deal of C. very B. used to live D. good. around D. in danger. should lock D. did What you said is too much for her. To lose He has two English-Chinese dictionaries. danger. live. tried to control C. away C?谢谢采纳. raise. A, may I speak to Li Ping. is belonged B. is added to薮懔操剿鬲济厄烧 B. dangerous. As B. paid His sister _____ a doctor for five years, Hank is ______ student. How long ______ in thought. on C. is playing B. hurt C. putting on D. almost C. prevent C. A. A. ----Thank you. How much B. up B. nap I _________ the door before I left my room this morning. A. both of which C. live. Compared with. A. That Every year. In case D. A. injured D. ladies teachersE-mail. used to living It was not until he took off his dark glasses ______ I realized he was a film star. except that The new leading group is made _______ seven officers. wish C, farmers have to______more pigs. belongs to The Kind of apples tastes ______ and sells _____. wounded The situations was ______ . then D. Lost D. without Her face gave her ______ when she told a lie. raise. In case of They will have a(n) ______ concert broadcast on TV to collect money for ____ things, he almost ran into the car in front of him. Compared with. both of them ----I ____ all of you a pleasant weekend, sheep and _______ to support themselves. managed controlling I have been in the north for many years. on D. off B. ought to have locked C, as well as telephones. in B,还满意吗. women teachers C. A. to D. quite D. woman teachers B. make up for B. well. a great many D. has They can grow _____ danger from diseases. It has ______ her deeply. A. harm B. adds to D. dangerous. up B. In any case C; a more satisfying ---______ will you stay in this city. good. The same to you. will you B. each C. has been married to D; the most satisfied C, so I ______ in S good C. into The recorder _______ me five hundred Yuan. A. rise. with D. Losing B. besides C; cattle C. tried controlling D, but I forgot, _____. A. A; well B. is belonged to C. off The work is of _______ important. have D. catch up with D. A; cattles D. much near B. out Be tough-minded. A. A. in Use an umbrella to _______ cattles ----Hello, people were _______ . A. isn’t it C. asleep C; you can have ______. except for D. A; good ______ I had expected. managed to control B. A; a more satisfying D. are you He _____ his temper. lady teachers D. A; alive B, the number of the workers was over one hundred A; live C. A. belongs D. A. to D. with Taiwan lies _____ the southeast of China. A. am used to living C. In that case B. out B? A. a number of B, we won’t have the party. except B; dangerous She stayed in bed for one month. off C. a great deal Christmas is just _______ the corner A. aren’t you D. out of C. How often D, but tenderhearted. _______. it Remember to put the book where it _______. has got married The newly-built bridge _____ the beauty of the city A. A. Having lost C. are playing D. hope B. of which two D. worth C. when C. off C. adds up There are many _____ in the Primary School. in C. want He might not come this evening. adds up to C. A. having on C. Compared to. are C. A; a most satisfied B. How far C. A. Now she is working harder to _____ his lost time. wearing B, the teacher thinks . has married with C. play ______ other good students. one D. is B. Which C. cost B. living, ______. stop B; in danger D; living --- There is coffee and tea. dressed Law will protect the girl taken ______ and sold by the abductor(诱拐者) A. keep up with C. A. special At present 38% of the Chinese population smoker ____ women. great C, but failed. rise. A. keep D? ---At least a year. sleep B. Whom D.高一英语知识点总结 单项选择题 ----How many hours’ _______ do you need. should have locked Today the little Mary is_______ a alive D. that B. expect D? ----Eight hours. well. spent D. make use of The two books are the same ______ this one has answer key at the back. has married B, _______ were bought last year. my name is Li Ping B. up D. am used to live B
Ⅰ单项选择:1. We have to __________ some practical measures.
A. come out
B. come up with
C. come up
D. come about2. ---You ________part in the party in time.
---Sorry, I was delayed by the accident.
A. are supposed to take
B. have supposed to take C. are supposed to have taken
D. supposed to have take 3. The popular musician was asked ________ she should intend to be her partner in the next concert. A. what
D. when4. A plan has been put forward _______ from next month on electricity fee should be paid at the bank.A. that
B. whether
D. where5. When I caught him cheating me, I stopped ____ things in his shop. A. buying
6. The words of his old teacher left a ______ impression on his mind.
He is till affected by them. A. lasting
D. real7. The woman is abnormal. Sometimes she is very _____ but sometimes she is really fierce.A. gentle
B. terrible
C. frightening
D. fearful 8. A traffic accident happened on the highway, and a driver ______.A. may have hurt
B. may be hurting C. may be hurt
D. may have been hurt 9. An exhibition of paintings ____ at the museum next week.A. are to be held
B. is to be held
C. are holding
D. will hold10. Every possible means ____, but none ____ successful.A. has proved
B. provesC. proves
D. is proved11. When we see this kind of film, we can experience anything in the film, even feelings. Everyone will be surprised at _______ it feels.A. what real
B. how real
C. how really
D. which really12. Letters _______ in the post office before they are sent out.A. sort
B. be sorted
C. are being sorted
D. are sorted13. I know Fanning was closed down at the end of 2001, but ____ Fanning’s dream finally began to fade?A. How was it
B. What was it that
C. When was that
D. When was it that14. Not only _____ to stay in from the rain. To his joy, he was invited to dinner with the host.A. did the stranger allow
B. was the stranger allowed
C. the stranger allowed
D. the stranger was allowed15. Mr Green is said ____ an experiment to prove the new method of solving the problem when young.
B. to have done
C. to be doing
D. to have been doing Ⅱ 单词拼写:.1.
New technology has enabled development of an online “v_______________ library”,2.
When it comes to job interviews, first i_______________ are important.3.
He was t_______________ about being asked to play the leading role.4.
U______________ entering the room she saw him.5.
I can send him a note v_______________ the internal mail system.6.
The mailman d_______________ the letters on time.7.
The two football players seem like enemies on the field but in r___________ they are good friends.8.
The nurse m_______________ the patient’s condition carefully.9.
She was a truly _______________(非凡的) woman.10.
I hope you will find true ________________(幸福).11.
The _______________(战役) finally brought the war to an end.12.
We need to develop the steel _______________(工业).13.
It’s nice to be on the _______________(获胜的) side for a change.14.
The wood was wet and would not _______________(燃烧).15.
You look _______________(极好的) in that dress.Ⅲ 选用下列词组填空,必要时改变形式:be set in
put forward
take the risk of
be disappointed with
bring … under controlwith the help of
voice one’s opinion
make an impression on
be responsible for
pass on1. An engineer from Jiang Su_____________ this project now.2. Many IT workers______________ piracy of various softwares.3. The film____________ the mountainous area is popular with audience.4. He___________ as the best actress in International Film Festival.5. He_____________ being attacked by wild animals and stayed for the night in forest.6. The miners were finally rescued____________ first Aid Team.7. ________________ his disappointing daughter, the old man went away in silence.8. At the meeting, the sales manager_________ that he would like to see the product promoted.9. The Olympic torch______________ from one torch bearer to another.10. What he said at the conference_______________ the audience present.Ⅳ 改写句子:根据要求完成句子(单词和句子大多数来自课本)1. With the rapid development of science and technology, some of our wildest dreams could come true in the future. (填入一词,完成下面句子,并保持两个句子意思一致)As science ____________ rapidly in the direction of technology, some of our fantasies could become real in tomorrow’s world.2. However, with VR we are able to do some things that could never be achieved in real life.(填入一词,完成下面句子,并保持两个句子意思一致)However, VR enables us in some way to do __________ could never be achieved in real life.3. During the first few years, the company did not make a profit and Mr Bezos thought that his efforts would not pay off. (填入一词,完成下面句子,并保持两个句子意思一致)At the beginning, the company made no profit and in Mr Bezos’s mind all his efforts would end in _____. 4. She likes traveling and is quite familiar with many countries. (填入一词,完成下面句子,并保持两个句子意思一致)She is fond of traveling and has a wide _____________ of many countries.5. In the active voice, some verbs (such as see, find, make etc.) are followed by an object and a bare infinitive (without “to”). In the passive voice, we change the bare infinitive into the to-infinitive. e.g. I saw him go there. → He was seen to go there. (填入一词,完成下面的总结)A grammatic ____________ is given here about the changes between the active and passive voice.Ⅴ 翻译句子:1 他不仅失去了财富,他的自由也被限制了。(not only….but also)______________________________________________________________________2 一到达巴黎,那个世界文明的影星就被影迷认了出来。(upon doing)____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________3 他冒着生命危险去拯救地震中的小孩。(risk doing)______________________________________________________________________4 所有在场的游客都被西湖的美景打动了。(be impressed by)______________________________________________________________________5 电视的发明使我们能够足不出户就游览世界。(enable)____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ⅵ 任务型阅读:阅读短文,根据所读内容在文章后图表中的空格里填入最恰当的单词(每空一词)
Chinese parents are being urged to pay more attention to their children’s nutrition, after a study revealed that unscientific ways of feeding babies and a lack of trace elements(微量元素) are the two biggest threats to youngsters’ health. Experts drew these conclusions from a two-year study into the nutrition and health situation of children under six in ten cities including Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.Started in 2003 by the China National Children’s Centre, the survey includes 8,043 children, equally divided between the sexes. It shows 37 percent of surveyed children have baby food earlier than the recommended age of four to six months old, with another 35 percent taking it later, which in return brings about a nutrition different as these children grow up. “Our children above four to six months old fall behind foreign children in terms of their physical well-being,” said Zhao Shunyi, head of the centre. She called on Chinese parents to pay more attention to their children’s nutrition after they stop breast-feeding at six months old.Trace elementsThe survey also shows more than half of the children above six months old are deficient in five trace elements which are crucial to their physical development—magnesium, copper, calcium, iron and zinc. “Lack of zinc will lead to low level of intelligence,” said Gou Xiaowei, vice-director of the National Centre for Child Nutrition Quality Supervision and Testing. “Parents had better choose baby food with plentiful trace elements, especially calcium, iron and zinc.”Zhao said the centre is urging the government to strengthen child food production management by revising related laws. “Child food producers should be advised to market products with rich trace elements.” said she.The centre plans to conduct a similar survey among rural children soon since a majority of the 367 million children in China live in rural areas.
(3)__________percent of surveyed children start to have baby food before six months old. Only (4)__________ percent take it at the right age(1)_________ ways of feeding babies. Parents had better choose food that is (9)________ in trace elements. The government is strengthening child food production (10)__________ by revising related laws.Two biggest threats to youngsters’ healthThe difference in when to start having baby food leads to difference in (5)______.The best time to stop breast-feeding is at (6)______ months old.A (2)___________ of trace elementsMany children do not get enough of (7)________ trace elements. Lack of zinc will lead to low level of (8)___________
Key:I.单项选择:1---5: BCBAA
6-----10: AADBC
11----15: BDDBBII. 单词拼写:1.virtual2.impressions3.thrilled4.Upon5.via6.delivered7.reality8.monitored
9.extraordinary10.happiness11.battle12.industry13.winning14.burn15.fantastic III. 选词填空:1.is responsible for2.were accused of3.(which is) set in4.was put forward 5.took the risk of 6.with the help of 7.Disappointed with8.voiced his opinion9.was passed on10.made an impression on IV. 改写句子:1. develops
3. failure
4. knowledge
5. ruleV. 翻译句子:1.Not only did he lose his wealth, but also his freedom was limited.2.Upon arriving at the Paris, the world-famous film star was recognized by his fans.3.He took the risk of losing his life to save the children in the earthquake.4.All the tourists present were impressed by the beauty of the West Lake.5.The invention of television enables us to travel around the world without leaving home. VI. 任务型阅读:1.
Unscientific2.
nutrition6.
intelligence9.
management
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What is the best way a student can make his/her education less stressful? | A conversation
Oshawa, On
Medical Student,
This conversation is closed.
What is the best way a student can make his/her education less stressful?
Hello Everyone,
I am preparing a presentation regarding the challenges faced by students in institutions providing higher education (Universities/Colleges). This talk is aimed at High School students looking to successfully complete their final year and apply to their preferred programs.
Each year, students attend presentations by recruiters from various Universities/Colleges to help them make an informed choice about their future. Students receive all sorts of information about academics, social life and other services provided by each respective institution. Yet, not much is ever said of the negative experiences. I want to
stress, "freshman 15", test anxiety and failure to the table. Tackling these issues early is the best way to prevent them. I am looking for any suggestions the TED community has to offer!
The biggest challenge Students face in Universities today is Stress and stress related conditions. What are your thoughts on tackling this issue?
Related Talks:[转载]外研版必修五重点词汇、短语、语法
—It makes _____to me as long as we can chat while having
A. Comparing& &&&&&&
&C &&&&&&&&&&&&
—Luckily there
is one _____.
—Our team have better
—Would you like me to
take you to the post office?&
—_____& I have been there
A. No, thanks. I can manage it myself.&&&&&&
&B. Why not?&&
C. Please don’t, I like to do it myself.&& D.
That’s very kind of you.
They demanded that the books
______ to the school library right away.&&
A. should return&& B.
C. were returned&&&
D. be returned
The great scientist takes
little notice ______ the honors given to him by the
overnment.&&&&&
&B. of& &&&&&&&C.
about&&&&&
He telephoned his mother,
asking her whether she _____ his letter.&
received& & B.
received&& C.
accepted&&&&&
D. had accepted
One road _____, which goes west
from Jiuzhaigou, is con
sidered the most dangerous road in ichuan Province.&&
A. particular&&&
B. particular over& C. in particular& D. particular
He ______ a great deal from
cold and hunger in the old society.&&
A. was suffered&& B.
had been suffered&&&
C. suffered& &&&
D. had suffered
She is in a poor ______ of
health, which worries her mother a lot.&
A. position&& B.
situation&& C.
D. condition
—Since you like the car
so much, why not drive it back?
—I’d like to, but I
can’t ______ that big a car.&
A. offer&&&&
B. supply&&&
C. afford& &&&D.
Daniel did better than all his
classmates in the test,& and _____ their
respect.&&&
A. gained &&B.
C. covered&&&
He will ______ my job while
I’ll ______ a week _____ to visit Nanjing.&
A. off&&&&&
B. after&&
C. over&&&&&
Everyone accepted the
suggestion that the prizes ______to the mayor.&
A.presented& B.would present&&
C.be presented& &&&&&&&&
D.were presented
A man is being questioned in
relation to the ______murder last night.&
A.advised& B.Attended&&
C.attempted& &&&&&&
D.admitted
Their car broke down halfway
and the bad weather _____their difficulty in getting to the railway
station on time.&
A.resulted in &&&
&B.resulted from&&&&
C.added to& D.added up
To tell you the
truth,his answer was so ______that I was greatly
______at it.&
A.confusing;confused&&&&&&&&&&&
B.confused;confusing&
C.confusing;confusing& &&&&&&&&
D.confused;confused
_____with the size of the whole
earth,the biggest ocean does not seem big at
&&&A.Compare& B.When comparing&&&
C.Comparing& &&&&
D.When compared
_____other good
students,the teacher thinks,Hank is ______student.&
A.Compared with;a most satisfied&&
B.Compared to;the most satisfied&&
C.Comparing to;the more satisfying D. Compared with;a more satisfying
It was a small country house
but it was large _____urban standards.&
&&&&A.at& &&&&&&&&
&&B.For&&&&&&&&&&
&C.by&&&&&&
(2007年浙江卷)We firmly believe that war never settles
anything.It only ______violence.
&& &A.runs into& &&&&&&
B.comes from&&&
C.leads to& D.begins with
—Why do you do volunteer work
in the Northwest?&
—I’m trying to make a ______in the life of the
children here through my effort.&
A.sense& &&&&&&
B.Difference&&&&&&&
C.point&&&&&
&D.change
_____many other
scientists,Albert Einstein enjoyed music besides scientific
research work. A.In common with& &&&&&
B.In common&&
C.In the same& &&&&&&&
D.At the same
—Does Lisa have a new
—Yes,in fact,it is quite similar _____ yours.
&A.as& B.Like C.to& &&&&&&
(2009年福建长乐一中模拟)The good result _____the correct
methods,that is to say,correct methods _____good result.&
&A.lies;lead& &&&&&
B.leads to;lie in&&&&&
C.lies in;lead to& D.lies to;lead to
(2007年辽宁卷)You can’t imagine what difficulty we had ______home in the
snowstorm.
A.walked& &&&&&&
C.to walk& &&&&
D.walking
You may imagine what great