语法 英语翻译和翻译,问题。谢谢

帮忙翻译成英文.但是绝对不能有语法错误.专业翻译`谢谢._百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文.但是绝对不能有语法错误.专业翻译`谢谢.
不得不说.我真的喜欢上你了.我也不知道是什么时候开始的.或许是第一次见你的时候就蛮有感觉的吧.每次看见你都是不一样的样子.有天看你带那个帽子.好像个假小子.但是不同的你.不同的感觉.我却都喜欢.真的很奇怪.开一个多小时的车.去看你的狗.然后再回来.那天晚上晕车晕得一塌糊涂.你说你在玩一个新的网游.回家二话不说赶紧下载.然后就一头栽进去猛玩.为了了解游戏看论坛看到凌晨5点.级别比你低.花钱去买个级别高的号子.却仅仅就是为了带你.很久没做这种疯狂的事情了.或许我是真的努力想追到你了.你的异性朋友超级多.而我却仅仅算你众多异性朋友中的一个吧.或者我连你的朋友都算不上. 诶.感觉自己又在做没有结果的事情.不知道你看不看得懂.如果看懂了.你即便不同意我追你的话.也还是朋友吧?.以后还会见面的.我不想那么尴尬.我写这篇日志的原因.是因为我不想做让自己后悔的事情.连挑战的勇气都没有.那太窝囊了.也就不是我了.即使不成功.但毕竟我做了.也没什么好后悔的.好了.就这些吧.
拜托了``一定不能有语法错误啊.我写给一个英语超级好的女的..千万别错啊..谢谢各位大哥了...
提问者采纳
Have to say. I really like you. I don't know what is time. Perhaps the first time I saw you feel it is pretty. Each time you see you are not the same. One day you bring the hat. Like a tomboy. But different you. Different feeling. I love it. It's really weird. Open an hour. To see your dog. Then back. That evening carsick dizzy. You said you're playing a new online. Home without hurriedly download. Then in fierce. To understand game at 5:00 a.m. BBS see level than you.. To buy a higher level of songs. But only for you. Haven't do such a crazy things. Maybe I was really hard to catch up with you. Your friends. I have many super calculate you just one of the many heterosexual friends. Or even your friends are not gods. And do not feel oneself in the results. Don't know you get understand. If read. You even don't agree with me after you. Or friends? After the meeting,. I don't want embarrassment. I wrote this diary. Because I don't want to let oneself regret things. Even without the courage to challenge. That's too timid. Not me. Even if no success. But after I did. No good regrets. Ok. That's all right.看来楼主在写情书。。。。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Have to say. I really like you. I don't know what is time. Perhaps the first time I saw you feel it is pretty. Each time you see you are not the same. One day you bring the hat. Like a tomboy. But different you. Different feeling. I love it. It's really weird. Open an hour. To see your dog. Then back. That evening carsick dizzy. You said you're playing a new online. Home without hurriedly download. Then in fierce. To understand game at 5:00 a.m. BBS see level than you.. To buy a higher level of songs. But only for you. Haven't do such a crazy things. Maybe I was really hard to catch up with you. Your friends. I have many super calculate you just one of the many heterosexual friends. Or even your friends are not gods. And do not feel oneself in the results. Don't know you get understand. If read. You even don't agree with me after you. Or friends? After the meeting,. I don't want embarrassment. I wrote this diary. Because I don't want to let oneself regret things. Even without the courage to challenge. That's too timid. Not me. Even if no success. But after I did. No good regrets. Ok. That's all right.
不会你还显摆啥,一看就不是你翻的,肯定黄
谢归谢,你不放点分谁翻啊...
专业翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我没有英语语法错误地翻译以下一段文字,急! 谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我没有英语语法错误地翻译以下一段文字,急! 谢谢
为了培养我们的创新精神和实践能力,提高我们的综合素质。为期一周的培训,培训英语语法,我们互相学习和进步。在训练期间,我们不仅要对理论知识做进一步的学习,和经验的商务英语应用实践过程,真实的个人经历的过程中的实际应用。目的:了解英语实际应用,内容丰富,培养理论联系实际的能力,提高语言应用在分析和解决问题的实际能力。第一天,老师向我们介绍培训期间需要注意的一些内容事项。然后,老师让我们准备一些需要的语法资料。我们的训练主要是对英语语法形式和使用,还有四级词汇的记忆。最后,我们的培训任务,用英语写作格式写下我们自己这一周的实训收获和心得体会,英语已经离不开我们的生活,所以训练巩固英语基础是我们的课程,也为我们今后的工作提供了极大的便利。
提问者采纳
This is a week course, which enrich the spirit of innovation and the ability of execution in order to improv our comprehensive skills.Learning English grammar from each other during the course could bring our English up to another level.The main purpose is that we not only learn about theory but also have real experiences which make us known how to use English to analyze and solve problems in real life.First day, our tutor tells us the things that we have to care about during the course, and ask us to prepare some grammar information. The most important thing in this course is focus on how touse grammar and memorize the vocabularies in level 4.At last we have to hand out a report which is about what we have learned and what we have got from the course.Nowadays we cannot live without using English,so have the basis skill of it could make us to work conveniently in our further job. 不好意思,我觉得你这篇文章的中文逻辑(语法)怪怪的, 我尽我最大的能力翻译了!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
With a purpose of developing our innovative spirits and capability in practice, as well as improve our comprehensive skills, we would like to particiate in one week's training for English grammer. We could learn from each other and make progress by doing so. In the training process we will make further study on theoretic knowledge and take courses of business English in real life use.The mission of the course is to create chances for everyone to make practices. Our goals include having a clear understanding on English in practical use, developing the ability of relating theory to practice, imporving analytical and problem-solving ability of language use. In the first day, the instructors made us a introduction about things we need to keep in mind during the training session. Then we are told to prepare for some neccessary references for grammer. Our training mainly consisits of the use of English grammer and memorization of CET-4 vocabulary. In the end, we were assigned a task to write an article regarding what we gained and what we learned during this week. English is now playing a very important role in our life and can not be seperated from us. The traing courses we took effectively improved our command in basic English. Additionaly they also provide a great deal of convenience to our future work. 翻译如上,供参考。顺便说一句,楼下的说的没错,您在学习英语的同时也要注意提高中文写作能力!原文有许多不甚通顺的地方。
In order to cultivate the innovative spirit and practical ability, improve our overall quality. A week of training, the training of English grammar, we learn from each other and progress. During the training, we should not only on the theoretical knowledge further learning, and the experience of business English practice, real personal experience during the course of the practical application of. Objective: to understand the practical application of English, rich in content, fostering the ability of theory combined with practice, improve the language application in the analysis and the practical ability to solve problems.The first day, the teacher presented to us during training some of the content item. Then, the teacher asked us to prepare some necessary grammatical information. Our training is mainly to the grammatical form and use, and level Four vocabulary memory. Finally, our training task, writing in English format to write our own this week's training results and experiences, English has been inseparable from our lives, so training consolidate the basic English is our curriculum, but also for our future work to provide a great convenience.
In order to cultivate the innovative spirit and practical ability, improve our overall quality. A week of training, the training of English grammar, we learn from each other and progress. During the training, we should not only on the theoretical knowledge further learning, and the experience of business English practice, real personal experience during the course of the practical application of. Objective: to understand the practical application of English, rich in content, fostering the ability of theory combined with practice, improve the language application in the analysis and the practical ability to solve problems. The first day, the teacher presented to us during training some of the content item. Then, the teacher asked us to prepare some necessary grammatical information. Our training is mainly to the grammatical form and use, and level Four vocabulary memory. Finally, our training task, writing in English format to write our own this week's training results and experiences, English has been inseparable from our lives, so training consolidate the basic English is our curriculum, but also for our future work to provide a great convenience.
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要语法正确,流利,不要软件翻译。谢谢。中文译为英文_百度知道
要语法正确,流利,不要软件翻译。谢谢。中文译为英文
这个故事讲述了一个少年为了一个心中的梦想在不断追逐着,即使他在朋友眼中是不起眼的,也许在别人眼中他的球技很差,心中有梦想,他遇到了一个会说话的棒球,他的爸爸担任管理员,看管着各种有名的棒杆,一次机会他去给爸爸送饭,看到了那支棒杆,想要去摸它,不过一个面目凶恶自称管理员的人把他赶了出去,随后第二天棒杆不见了,公司认定是这个孩子偷了它,他的爸爸也因此被辞退了,小主人公不甘心为了他的爸爸开始了追寻棒杆的道路,过程很搞笑也很惊险,展现了小主人公的聪明与勇敢。
最后棒杆重新回到了它的主人身边,小主人公也实现了自己的梦想成为瞩目的焦点。这个故事告诉我们,心中有梦想,就要去努力实现,而不要有狡猾的其他想法,因为那样是不会成功的。
About it This story tells the story of a young for a heart dream constantly chasing, even in his friend's eyes he
ordinary, maybe in others eyes his skill is very poor, in the heart to have the dream, he met a talking baseball, he was very surprised and renewed
his baseball love, his father as a manager, watching all kinds of famous bar bar, a chance to give his father to send rice, see that one rod rod, fondle admiringly are want to touch it, but a the facial expression be brutish claims to administrator who had driven him out, and then the next day rod rod is missing, the company decided that it was the child has stolen it, the little hero Yankee Michael Owen is lost, his father also therefore was relieved, the little hero unwilling to his father began the search bar bar road, the process is very funny
is very breathtaking, showed little hero's smart and brave. Of course at last bar bar back is to its master's side, the little hero also realized his dream of becoming the focus of attention. This story tells us, there is dream in your heart, you'll have to efforts to achieve, but don't have cunning other ideas, because it is not successful. 有道翻译后 个人修改版
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
这个故事讲述了一个少年为了一个心中的梦想在不断追逐着,The story tells us
boy who chases ceaselessly for his dream. 即使他在朋友眼中是不起眼的,也许在别人眼中他的球技很差,心中有梦想,Although he is ordinary among his friends and isn't outstanding in playing baseball, he keeps his dream in his mind.他遇到了一个会说话的棒球,他的爸爸担任管理员,看管着各种有名的棒杆.一次机会他去给爸爸送饭,看到了那支棒杆,想要去摸它,不过一个面目凶恶自称管理员的人把他赶了出去,随后第二天棒杆不见了,公司认定是这个孩子偷了它,他的爸爸也因此被辞退了,小主人公不甘心为了他的爸爸开始了追寻棒杆的道路,过程很搞笑也很惊险,展现了小主人公的聪明与勇敢。His father is keeper for kinds of famous baseball bars in a company. One day he sent meal for his father, and came across that baseball bar which can speak! He wanted to touch it. But an atrocious man who misstated the keeper drove him away. The next day the baseball bar lost. The company thought it was the boy who stole it, and his father was fired. For his father, the boy began to look for the baseball bar. While his finding, it was full of fun and excitement. And he showed his celverness and courage while finding.最后棒杆重新回到了它的主人身边,小主人公也实现了自己的梦想成为瞩目的焦点。这个故事告诉我们,心中有梦想,就要去努力实现,而不要有狡猾的其他想法,因为那样是不会成功的。Finally the baseball bar came back, and the boy's dream also came true. He became the center of attendtion. The story tells us that you have to work hard to make your dream come true. Any other tricky thoughts will make you fail to sucess.
This story tells the story of a young for a heart dream constantly chasing, even in his friend's eyes ordinary, maybe in others eyes his skill is very poor, in the heart to have the dream, he met a talking baseball, he was very surprised and renewed baseball love, his father as manager, watching all kinds of famous bar bar, a chance to give his father to send rice, see that one rod rod, fondle admiringly are want to touch it, but a the facial expression be brutish claims to administrator who had driven him out, and then the next day rod rod is missing, the company decided that it was the child has stolen it, the little hero Yankee Michael Owen is lost, his father also therefore was relieved, the little hero unwilling to his father began the search bar bar road, the process is very funny is very breathtaking, showed little hero's smart and brave.Of course the last bar bar back to its master's side, the little hero also realized his dream of becoming the focus of attention. This story tell us, there is dream in your heart, you'll have to efforts to achieve, but don't have cunning other ideas, because it is not successful.
FeedbackThe story is about a teenager to a dream constantly chasing him, even in the eyes of friends is obscure, perhaps in the eyes of others of his skill is very poor, there is a dream in the heart, he met a talking baseball, his father as an administrator, watch all the famous bar, a chance to bring food to her father, to see the support rod, want to touch it, but a fierce countenance claims administrator who kicked him out, then the very next day bar disappeared, the company decided that the child had stolen it, his father has been fired, the little hero not reconciled to his father began the search bar Road, the process is very funny and very thrilling, show the little hero 's clever and brave.The last bar back to its master's side, the little hero also realized his dream to become the focus of attention. This story tells us, the dream, go get it, but don't have a other ideas, because that is not successful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁希望能得到大神的翻译,翻译内容有点长,无需机器翻译谢谢。无语法问题即可!!_百度知道
希望能得到大神的翻译,翻译内容有点长,无需机器翻译谢谢。无语法问题即可!!
第二个环节是制造商,制造商以10美元每个的价格从供应商那里购买原材料:制造商在收到分销商的订单信息后对产品进行制造,需要花费15美元每个的成本。在这个过程中,将产品从供应商所在地运输到制造商所在地需要花费1美元每个的获得成本,然后对原材料进行制造需要花费2美元每个:供应商在接到制造商的订单后,到最后原材料的可变成本达到25美元每个我们可以从供应商,最后制造商将产品以60美元每个的价格销售给分销商、分销商和零售商四个环节来解释xxx的货物库阄刺愤短莅的圾轮存管理系统,在这个过程中每个原材料的可变成本为五美元每个。第一个环节是供应商,对原材料进行生产,然后制造商在对原材料进行制造、遗失等情况,最后供应商将产品销售给制造商的价格为10美元每个。在这过程中原材料可能会出现受损、制造商
提问者采纳
The product finally is sold to the wholesaler/unit procurement costlet&#39. The second ring is Ms explain the inventory management system from the four rings of the chain, they are supplier, the manufacturer starts the manufadistributor, manufacturer, the manufacturing cost is $2, thus, manufacturer startsunit. After the supplier receives the order from and manufacturer. Iunit for the purchase of the raw materiunit, the final variable cost of the raw material could reach $25&#47. The transportation cost from the supplier to the manufacturer is 1$&#47. The raw material could be damaged or lost during transportation, wholesaler(distributor) a劭易冠锻攉蹬襟伦unit after considering all the factors. The first ring is supplier. After receiving the material. Fdistributor at the price of $60&#47. 供参考. After receiving the order from wholesaler/unit, the price offered to the manufacturer is $10&#47, it spends $10&#47, it will start the production of the raw material, the additional cost is $15&#47, the variable cost of the material is $5 per unit. In this process
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分··请求高手帮忙翻译一下··不能有语法错误哦··谢谢了··_百度知道
高分··请求高手帮忙翻译一下··不能有语法错误哦··谢谢了··
吉之在1970年,在冈田屋、Futagi、Shiro 3家地方企业合作的基础上,“JUSCO株式会社”诞生了。当时向所有职工征集新公司的名称,“Japan United Stores Company、略称JUSCO”当选,“JUSCO”被定为公司名称。日,“JUSCO株式会社”改名为“永旺株式会社”。日永旺以“永旺株式会社”为核心,转型为纯控股公司体制。今后,“永旺株式会社”的零售事业等将由“永旺零售株式会社”承接。截至2008年2月,“永旺株式会社”及其集团企业已发展为169家公司的集团企业。我们在不断革新的同时,坚持“顾客至上”的理念,为顾客创造更丰富精彩的生活而贡献力量。在中国大陆,JUSCO同时使用吉之岛及佳世客两个名称。在山东省青岛市及其周边地区,母公司日本永旺株式会社自1996年起直接投资开设了多家购物中心均以佳世客命名。在上海,永旺也曾开设佳世客店,但后来由于经营不善而撤资。在广东省,使用吉之岛名称在深圳、珠海、广州、中山等地开有多家分店。此外,永旺还在北京建设了大型购物中心,并计划在华北进行扩张。   截止2008年底,永旺在中国大陆开设的吉之岛和佳世客共有18家 深圳:中信城市广场店、东湖店、龙岗店、购物公园店、南山海岸城店
提问者采纳
吉之在1970年,在冈田屋、Futagi、Shiro 3家地方企业合作的基础上,“JUSCO株式会社”诞生了。当时向所有职工征集新公司的名称,“Japan United Stores Company、略称JUSCO”当选,“JUSCO”被定为公司名称。日,“JUSCO株式会社”改名为“永旺株式会社”。日永旺以“永旺株式会社”为核心,转型为纯控股公司体制。今后,“永旺株式会社”的零售事业等将由“永旺零售株式会社”承接。截至2008年2月,“永旺株式会社”及其集团企业已发展为169家公司的集团企业。我们在不断革新的同时,坚持“顾客至上”的理念,为顾客创造更丰富精彩的生活而贡献力量。在中国大陆,JUSCO同时使用吉之岛及佳世客两个名称。在山东省青岛市及其周边地区,母公司日本永旺株式会社自1996年起直接投资开设了多家购物中心均以佳世客命名。在上海,永旺也曾开设佳世客店,但后来由于经营不善而撤资。在广东省,使用吉之岛名称在深圳、珠海、广州、中山等地开有多家分店。此外,永旺还在北京建设了大型购物中心,并计划在华北进行扩张。   截止2008年底,永旺在中国大陆开设的吉之岛和佳世客共有18家 深圳:中信城市广场店、东湖店、龙岗店、购物公园店、南山海岸城店The auspicious in 1970, in the field, Futagi Oregon house, Shiro three local enterprise cooperation, and on the basis of &JUSCO corporation& was born. To all workers at that time for the name of the new Company, &Japan United Stores Company, JUSCO average global& elected, &JUSCO& was designated as the Company name. August 21, 2001, &JUSCO corporation& renamed &aeon inc. August 21, 2008 aeon with &aeon corporation& as the core, the transformation is pure holding company system. In the future, &aeon corporation& retail business, etc will be &aeon retail corporation& continues. By February 2008, &aeon inc and its group enterprise has developed for 169 companies of the group enterprise. We in the innovation at the same time, adhere to the &customers first& philosophy, for the customer creates more rich great life and contribute force. In mainland China, JUSCO and use the island of auspicious and JUSCO two names. In shandong Qingdao and surrounding areas, the parent company Japan aeon corporation since 1996 direct investment home shopping centre opened more are jusco named. In Shanghai, aeon had opened the better somewhere, but then because of poor management and pull the plug. In guangdong, use the island of auspicious name in shenzhen, zhuhai, guangzhou and zhongshan, opened a more branches. In addition, aeon also in Beijing for large shopping center construction and plans to expand in north China. By the end of 2008, aeon in mainland China to open the auspicious island of the HeJia guest house a total of 18 shenzhen: citic city square shop, east lake shop, longgang shop, shopping park, south coast city shop store
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是需要翻译成什么语的?如果需要专业翻译,可以咨询青岛盛阳翻译,翻译人员持证上岗,翻译经验不少于5年。质量有保障,企业信得过单位。
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 语法 英语翻译 的文章