The harder ships of the world————kerenann Ann 请帮我翻译一下

下载到手机:
热门搜索:PHPCMS数据源功能使用注意事项 | Whidy Blog英语翻译。请帮我翻译以下的商务信件。不要机器的~_百度知道
英语翻译。请帮我翻译以下的商务信件。不要机器的~
xxxx航次,希望贵司尽快申请延长免箱期亲爱的发货人 您好:xxxx因为现在船公司代理公司回复我公司 免箱期没有延长:我是与贵司合作的收货人。若之前已经延长免箱期:xxxx提单号。若没有延长免箱期,希望贵司能给我提供 船公司同意申请延长免箱期的书面依据:xxxx集装箱号:xxxxx船名。合同号。我想询问以下这一集装箱的免箱期延长情况,公司名是xxx,仍然是4天
提问者采纳
用delay的人:xxxx因为现在船公司代理公司回复我公司 免箱期没有延长, i am really appreciated if you can extend it as soon as possible。。我想询问以下这一集装箱的免箱期延长情况. If it had been extended,我不知道你们学的是什么商业用语,delay我只在上学公交车出现意外的时候才会出现delaying, My name is XXX。若之前已经延长免箱期,因为我大学要延长交作业时间都是说extend, so if it is ture,希望贵司能给我提供 船公司同意申请延长免箱期的书面依据亲爱的发货人 您好。。若没有延长免箱期: xxxxxNo:xxxx航次。, we hope you could provide us a certificate or a written note about free detention that the shipping comorder number,类似航班延误都是delay: xxxxContainer Number. The purpose of this email is that I want to know the following container about its status of free detention. Currently, our company name is xxx,但是我知道的是,这里应该用extend,希望贵司尽快申请延长免箱期.B&#47: xxxxVessel Name:xxxx提单号,主动性质的,但是楼主这状况很明显是要自己去申请延长期,公司名是xxx,很明显delay是被动性质的。 另外提下,仍然是4天.Thanks: xxxxVoyage Number:Contract Number&#47:我是与贵司合作的收货人!Best RegardsXXX XXX本人海外留学生:xxxxx船名: xxxxThe reason is that the shipping agency informed us that our free detention has not been extended and it is still 4 days of free detention,Hi;L(Bill of lading) , our company is cooperating with your company。Dear Shipper:xxxx集装箱号。合同号,100% 老外看得懂
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Thank you :Contact Number..
We want to know the extension of free box period for below container .;L NO, would you pls advise us the written file for the extension application :xxxxB&#47, otherwise Dear Consigner .Pls prolong the period for us kindly :xxxxVessel Number:xxxxAs the shipping agency told us the free box period is still 4 days :xxxxContainer NO. We are your cooperated consignee from xxx ,
Good morning
i am the consignee of your partner corporation, XXXX. i want to know some details about prolonging its detention. here is the material.Contract
number,XXXthe name of the ship,xxxxthe sequence of voyages,xxxB/L.NO,xxxxcontainer number,xxxxthe ship corporation agent called and
that the detention hasn't been prolonged and it was still four days. if it's true, please
help us apply for the detention as soon as possible. if you have already applied it, please provide me the proof on paper.
亲爱的发货人 您好:
Dear consigner
我是与贵司合作的收货人,公司名是xxx。
I am the consignee of xxx
我想询问以下这一集装箱的免箱期延长情况。
I would like to know the Free Demurrage of delay from the below container
合同号:xxxxx
Contract no. xxxxx
船名:xxxx
Ships name:xxxxx
航次:xxxx
voyage no.:xxxxx
提单号:xxxx
B L no.:xxxxx
集装箱号:xxxx
Container no:xxxxx
因为现在船公司代理公司回复我公司 免箱期没有延长,仍然是4天。
Because we got information from the agency company that the free period are still 4 days, which
is not delayed
若没有延长免箱期,希望贵司尽快申请延长免箱期。
If the free period is
not delayed , please apply...
Dear Shipper, We are your cooperated consignee. Ourcompany name is xxxWe are herein asking about the extensioncondition of your container.PO#:Vessel Name:B/L No.:Container No.:The forwarder now informs us our containeris not extended, remaining 4 days.If there is no extension, we hope you couldapply for extension as soon as possible.If already extended, we do hope you provide us permitted written form of extension by shipping company. xxx
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 kerenann 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信