泷泽萝拉第一部翻译一下拜托了!

帮我翻译一下。拜托了_百度知道
帮我翻译一下。拜托了
手心的温暖恋爱再长谈; 下一次吻别在哪座车站神马谣言都是浮云困难打不倒我们的爱情谣言穿不透我们的恋情我就是你的唯一我爱你只爱你我们的爱情饱经风霜我们的爱情坚贞不渝靠近我就是靠近幸福,远离我就是远离爱情&#65279困难打不倒我们的爱情、既然老天注定要我们相遇在冬天那我们的爱情就来续写冬天我还记得你第一次微笑懂你的人并不少甜蜜的故事莫过于你说爱我我知道你在我身后等我我吻过你的脸我曾睡在你的双肩有你我拥有了全世界有你我什么都不缺你还欠我一个拥抱,钟摆很惆怅 我喜欢学偷懒,瞌睡在你的臂弯&#65279,哪怕天黑都不重要拉着你旋转
提问者采纳
难打不倒我们的爱情Difficulty can&#39.谣言穿不透我们的恋情rumours can&#39,哪怕天黑都不重要Yot get through our love我就是你的唯一I am only for you我爱你只爱你I I like to be lazy, no matter the darkness拉着你旋转;t defeat our love, sleept in your embrace下一次吻别在哪座车站where is the next goodbye kiss神马谣言都是浮云all rumours are nothing困难打不倒我们的爱情Difficulty can&#39,手心的温暖hold your hand and spinI can feel the warm恋爱再长谈.既然老天注定要我们相遇在冬天since
god makes us meet by fate in winter 那我们的爱情就来续写冬天so our love rewrites it我还记得你第一次微笑I still remember your first smile懂你的人并不少people who understand you are not so many甜蜜的故事莫过于你说爱我nothing is better than that you say love methis is the sweetest thing for me我知道你在我身后等我I know you are waiting for me quietly 我吻过你的脸I kissed you我曾睡在你的双肩I slept on your shoulder ever有你我拥有了全世界Having you is having the whole world有你我什么都不缺I have nothing without you你还欠我一个拥抱,瞌睡在你的臂弯&#65279.only you我们的爱情饱经风霜our love is filled with difficulties我们的爱情坚贞不渝our love is steadfast靠近我就是靠近幸福;t defeat our love,钟摆很惆怅 love goes onpendulum is very wistful 我喜欢学偷懒
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
,钟摆很惆怅 The pendulum says of its wearing by asking me how long it will take before eternal love will come!我们的爱情饱经风霜,the whole,瞌睡在你的臂弯&#65279。on your shoulder。我就是你的唯一,and you are my only adoring sole。既然老天注定要我们相遇在冬天。whatsoever rumors will be a vain。哪怕天黑都不重要。stamped in my brain be the first of your sweetest smile,neither dilemma do,神马谣言都是浮云。break me away 。懂你的人并不少。With you,dimness of a day won&#39。swirling by your hands,not be a due 拉着你旋转。我们的爱情坚贞不渝。doze in the bay of your arm,our love will be glory and pure靠近我就是靠近幸福!~我知道你在我身后等我。我吻过你的脸,none of them understood 。I know that you are waiting me right standing in my behind。 下一次吻别在哪座车站,my palms sense of your zeal恋爱再长谈。我曾睡在你的双肩。甜蜜的故事莫过于你说爱我。Rumors shake no true love away,did the betray of my lazing cometh。困难打不倒我们的爱情,I am full, from you!有你我什么都不缺,the sweetest thing i cherished of was a word of &#39,suffering
put off not fire of our love ,on your face my lips i used to walk through leaving my first sweetest kiss ever。我爱你只爱你。tempered love will last long。我喜欢学偷懒,For what I demanded is just a heartily warm hug!我还记得你第一次微笑。有你我拥有了全世界,You are the world to me困难打不倒我们的爱情。你还欠我一个拥抱,手心的温暖; ,our affairs is destined to proceed,in the winter since we doomed to meet
那我们的爱情就来续写冬天,you sticks with happiness 。which station will be next of our kiss-and-iloveyou&#39,远离我就是远离爱情staying with me。 only you。谣言穿不透我们的恋情,i used to find my happiest dream
Our love can not be fought back by the difficult.God let me meet destinedly in the winter.Then let us continue writing our love in the winter.I still remebered
the smile on your face when we met each other the first time.People who uhderstand you are not a few.The sweetest story is no more than you saying you love me.I know you are waiting for me bahind me.I have kissed your face.I heve been sleeping in your arms.I possessed you is i possessed the wwhole world.If you are besides me then i have all thing which i wanted.You owed me a brace although it was not so dark.I pulled your hands rotating and felt the warmness of the hands.If we love eavh other too long, the pendulum will feel too disappointed.I liked be lazy and sleep in your arms. Where we will kiss bye next time.What rumor is what rumor..Our love can not be fought back by the difficult.Our love can noe pervaded by the rumor.You are my only love.I love you and i only love you.Our love has been beaten by werther!Our love was un dying devotion!If you are coming to me nearer and nearer then i will feel happy!If you are coming to me
longer and longer then i will feel sad!个人意见,仅供参考!our love was un dying devotion!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下,快快快啊,拜托了_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,快快快啊,拜托了
这就是我美丽的家乡,巧夺天工的云岗石窟让人惊叹不已,高高的恒山仿佛在邀请白云来 坐呢,宽宽的步行街车水马龙,又是一座美丽的城市  我的家乡在大同,我非常喜欢她。威严的古城墙上的人来来往往,她既是一座有悠久历史文化的古城
宽。雄伟的古城墙人来人往。这些都是,附属法例街道水山,非常在百度搜索百度在线翻译将提供,马龙,艺术击败性质的我的家乡是在大同,我爱她,她是一个城市具有悠久的历史和文化的古城,是一座美丽的城市。衡山似乎邀请白运来坐。云冈石窟是惊人的,这是我美丽的家乡
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
人来人往。这些都是,马龙我的家在大同,广泛的附属法例街道水山。衡山邀请柏纡嗯似乎坐,非常百度搜索在百度翻译,这是我美丽的家乡,我爱她,她是一个城市具有悠久的历史和文化的古城,是一座美丽的城市,艺术击败性质。雄伟的古城墙。云冈石窟是惊人的
My hometown is in Datong, she is a city with a long history and culture of the ancient city, it is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall of people coming and going, art beats nature. The Yungang Grottoes is amazing, wide pedestrian street water Malone, high Mt. Hengshan seemed to invite Bai Yunlai to sit. This is my beautiful hometown, I love her very much在百度上搜 百度在线翻译就会有的。以上就是。
My hometown is Datong, an ancient beautiful city with massive culture. People wander about on the grand ancient walls, splendid Yungang grottoes could blow the visitors away, there are waves of vehicles on the road, and the high Hengshan Mountain looks like inviting the clouds to come and have a visit. That's my lovely hometown, I love it very much.
My hometown in Datong, she is both a long history and culture of the ancient city, is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall of people coming and going, the Yungang Grottoes amazing talent for endless, wide busy pedestrian street, the tall Hengshan as if in invitation Baiyun to sit on it. That's the beauty of my hometown, I like her very much.【谷歌翻译】
My hometown in Datong, a city with a long history as well as a historical and cultural city, a beautiful city. People coming and going on the splendor of the ancient city wall, representing the Yungang Grottoes were amazing, wide pedestrian traffic, high hi seem to be inviting white cloud to
sit. This is my beautiful homeland, I like her very much.
My hometown is in datong, she is not only a long history and culture of the ancient city, is a beautiful city. The majesty of the ancient city wall people come and go, the yungang grottoes type amazing unceasingly, wide pedestrian street heavy traffic, high in the park as if BaiYunLai invite you sit. This is my beautiful home, I like her very much.
快快快的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托各位了,帮我翻译一下这几句话!!谢谢!!有10分悬赏分的!!_百度知道
拜托各位了,帮我翻译一下这几句话!!谢谢!!有10分悬赏分的!!
在残酷的命运挑战面前,张海迪没有沮丧和沉沦,她以顽强的毅力和恒心与疾病做斗争,经受了严峻的考验,对人生充满了信心。她虽然没有机会走进校门,却发愤学习,学完了小学、中学全部课程,自学了大学英语、日语、德语和世界语,并攻读了大学和硕士研究生的课程。1983年张海迪开始从事文学创作,先后翻译了《海边诊所》等数十万字的英语小说,编著了《向天空敞开的窗口》、《生命订矗斥匪俪睹筹色船姬的追问》、《轮椅上的梦》等书籍。中国残疾人联合会主席
翻译成英语 急用 谢谢了~~
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我觉得每个回答问题的人,起码应该有一点的责任心.向您这样用翻译器翻译出来的文章,如果人家真的有用的话,不是害人么.德语翻得惨不忍睹.不过,还好参考资料的来订矗斥匪俪睹筹色船姬源,一看开头Google就知道,翻译从哪里来了.哎.
翻译成什么?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一Unit1 Reading,文章如下,拜托帮忙在网上找一下翻译的,谢谢
高一Unit1 Reading,文章如下,拜托帮忙在网上找一下翻译的,谢谢 10
A student of African wildlife

It is 5:45 am and the sun is just rising over Gombe National Park in East Africa. Following Jane’s way of studying chimps, our group are all going to visit them in the forest. Jane has studied these families of chimps for many years and helped people understand how much they behave like humans. Watching a family of chimps wake up is our first activity of the day. This means going back to a place where we left the family sleeping in a tree the night before. Everybody sits and waits in the shade of the trees while the family begins to wake up and move off. Then we follow as they wander into the forest. Most of the time, chimps either feed or clean each other as a way of showing love in their family. Jane warns us that our group is going to be very tired and dirty by the afternoon and she is right. However, the evening makes it all worthwhile. We watch the mother chimp and her babies play in the tree . Then we see them go to sleep together in their nest for the night. We realize that the bond between members of a chimp family is as strong as in a human family.

Nobody before Jane fully understood chimp behaviour. She spent years observing and recording their daily activities.Since her childhood she had wanted to work with animals in their won environment. However, this was not easy.
When she first arrived at Gombe in 1960, it was unusual for a woman to live in the forest. Only after her mother came to help her for the first few months was she allowed to begin her project. Her work changed the way people think about chimps. For example, one important thing she discovered was that chimps hunt and eat meat. Until then everyone had thought chimps ate only fruit and nuts. She actually observed chimps as a group hunting a monkey and then eating it. She also discovered how chimps communicate with each other, and her study of their body language helped her work out their social system.
补充:家下来还有一段,但是打不过了!
这是上午05时45分,太阳刚刚升起的贡贝国家公园,在东非。以下简的方法研究黑猩猩,我们组都去探望他们在森林中。简研究这些家庭的黑猩猩很多年,并帮助人们了解多少,他们表现得象人类。看一个家庭的黑猩猩醒来,是我们的第一项活动的一天。这意味着回到的地方,我们离开了家人睡在一棵大树前一天晚上。每个人都坐在等候在树荫而家庭开始醒来离开。然后我们按照他们游荡到森林。在大多数情况下,黑猩猩或者饲料或清洁对方,以此显示其家庭的爱。简警告我们,我们的小组将是非常疲劳和肮脏的下午,她是正确的。然而,晚上让所有值得的。我们观察黑猩猩的母亲和她的婴儿中发挥树。然后,我们看到他们去一起睡觉的巢过夜。我们认识到,债券成员之间黑猩猩家庭是一样强烈的人类大家庭。
没有人在充分理解简黑猩猩行为。她花了数年时间的观测和记录他们的日常activities.Since她的童年,她希望能与动物在其获得环境。然而,这不是一件易事。当她第一次来到贡贝在1960年,它是不寻常的女人生活在森林中。只有在她的母亲来帮助她的头几个月,她开始让她项目。她的工作改变了人们思考黑猩猩。例如,一个重要的事情是,她发现黑猩猩捕猎吃肉。在此之前,每个人都认为只有黑猩猩吃水果和坚果。她实际上观察黑猩猩作为一个群体狩猎一只猴子,然后吃。她还发现黑猩猩如何互相沟通,和她的研究,他们的身体语言帮助她的工作自己的社会制度。
那你自己到: 去翻译一下也可以啊。效果不错。
的感言:Thanks a lot
其他回答 (1)
洲野生生物的学生
It是5:45上午,并且太阳升起在Gombe国家公园在东非。 在学习以后黑猩猩Jane’s方式,我们的小组是去的全部参观他们在森林里。 珍妮学习了黑猩猩这些家庭许多年,并且被帮助的人民了解多少他们表现象人。 观看黑猩猩家庭醒是我们的天的第一活动。 这意味着回到我们在树把以前睡觉的家庭夜留在的地方。 当家庭开始醒和离开时,大家在树的树荫下坐并且等待。 然后,当他们漫步入森林,我们跟随。 多数时间,黑猩猩喂养或互相清洗作为显示爱方式在他们的家庭。 珍妮警告我们我们的小组是非常疲乏和肮脏的在下午之前,并且她正确。 然而,晚上使它所有值得。 我们在树观看母亲黑猩猩和她的婴孩使用。 然后我们在他们的夜的巢看见他们去一起睡。 我们意识到在黑猩猩家庭之间的亲属的债券是一样强的象在一个人的家庭。
在珍妮之前的Nobody充分地了解黑猩猩行为。 她度过了几年观察和记录他们的每日活动。因为她有的她的童年在他们的被赢取的环境里想与动物一起使用。 然而,这不是容易。 在1960年当她首先到达了Gombe,是异常的对妇女居住在森林里。 在她的母亲来帮助她在最初的少数月是她准许开始她的项目之后。 她的工作改变了人们考虑黑猩猩的方式。 例如,她发现的一件重要的事是黑猩猩寻找并且吃肉。 到那时大家有想法黑猩猩吃了仅果子和坚果。 她实际上观察了黑猩猩作为寻找猴子然后吃它的小组。 她也发现了黑猩猩怎么互相沟通,并且她的他们的肢体语言的研究帮助她制定出他们的社会系统。 

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 张良入谢翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信