谁能帮忙能翻译的浏览器一下

谁能帮我翻译一下
谁能帮我翻译一下
先谢谢你们了~ 正文如下:
初三了,我知道,你也知道.我还以一贯得吊儿郎当,你还是一贯得认真对待,从初二期末考试那天开始,到现在二十四天了,我连你的手都没有牵过,我们的路是分开走得。想想~补课得十天,我们说的话有超过八十句么?我们是恋人啊,我们是恋人么?那天下午是我的错 没有跟你说一声就走去打球没有跟你一起回家,但是我以为你知道我是去打比赛所以我沉默走了,就是那天我们更加死寂了。后来,变的你有你的生活,我有我的生活,我们貌似一点关系都没有了,那天我很后悔了,但是不想说了.. 我沉默了~ 嘿 你很不喜欢这样子,我就偏偏~..
赌气中? 看得出来你很累,上课你打盹了。
我真的好心痛你哦,我真的好喜欢你,呵呵~ 貌似说来也没有用.我真的好讨厌她,不断的把你拉走,拉走,我不知道那时故意得还是无意得,我觉得我们之间得事情关她什么事呢?唉~ 算了
补充:吊儿郎当 改成 无所谓
不区分大小写匿名
-- The third day, I know, you know. I also always have to Diaoerlangdang, you should always have taken seriously, from the first two days of final exams that day, to the present 24 days, I even your hands are not led by the That is separate from the road we go. 10 days to consider the makeup, we said that if there are more than 80 Mody <> that afternoon was my fault not with you on going out to play with you not to go home, But I think you know, I was game to play so I take the silence is the day we had more silence. Later, you have changed your life, I have my life, we are not looking that relationship, I very much regret the day, but .. I do not want to say that the silence of the ~ Hey, do you not like this way, I Unfortunately ~ .. Duqi in >>see your tired, your nap of the class. I really good heart you, oh, I really good like you, Oh said to appear to have no use. I really hate her well, keep your pickup, pickup, I do not know at that time was intentionally or unintentionally In, I think between us in the matter related matter what she <<~ Oh just Fen Shouba.
英语的啊。。我还以为要日语的呢。。呵呵~~
The third day, I had known that, you also knew
I to all along do not&#13;&#10;matter, you or the consistent earnest treatment, that day start from&#13;&#10;Junior middle school second yearFinal Exams&#13;&#10;, to the present 24 days, my your hand all has&#13;&#10;not pulled, our road is separates. Thought ~ makes up for a missed&#13;&#10;lesson ten days, we said the speech has surpasses 80? We are the&#13;&#10;lover, we are the lover? That day afternoon is I is wrong with you had&#13;&#10;not
said walks plays a ball game together has not
gone home with&#13;&#10;you, but I thought you knew I am participate the competition therefore&#13;&#10;I silenced, was that day our deathly stillness. Afterwards, changed&#13;&#10;you had your life, I had my life, we apparented relations all not to&#13;&#10;have, that day I very much have regretted, but did not want to say.. I&#13;&#10;silenced ~ hey you not to like this appearance very much, I.. was&#13;&#10;spiteful on ~? Could see you to be very tired, attends class you to&#13;&#10;nap. I good am really grieved you oh, I really good like you, ha-ha ~&#13;&#10;apparents mentions also does not have usefully
I really good dislike&#13;&#10;her, is unceasing carries off you, carries off, I do not know at that&#13;&#10;time intentionally or to have no intention, I thought what matter&#13;&#10;between us the matter does close her? Oh ~ had calculated bids&#13;&#10;good-bye&#13;&#10;
The third day, I had known that you also knew. I also by consistent careless, your consistent earnest treatment, that day starts from the second day terminal examinations, to the present 24 days, my your hand has not pulled, our road is separates. Thinks that ~ makes up for a missed lesson for ten days, we said the words have surpass 80? We are the lover, we are the lover? That afternoon was my wrong to you had not said that walked plays a ball game has not gone home together with you, but I thought that you knew I was play the competition, therefore I silenced, was that day our deathly stillness. Afterward, changed you had your life, I had my life, we apparented relations not to have, that day I very much have regretted, but did not want to say. I silenced ~ hey you not to like this appearance very much, I on ~. Spiteful? Looked very much comes out you to be tired, attends class you to nap. I really good is grieved you, I really good likes you, ha-ha ~ apparents mentions usefully not. I really good dislikes her, unceasing carries off you, carries off, I did not know that had no intention intentionally at that time, I thought that what matter between us the matter does close her? Oh ~ considers as finished bids good-bye.
3rd, I know, you know. I also always have to Diaoerlangdang, you should always have taken seriously, from the first two days of final exams that day, to the present 24 days, I even your hands are not Qianguo, We are separate from the road go. 10 days to consider the makeup, we said that if there are more than 80 Mody >> We are lovers, ah, we are lovers Mody >> That afternoon was my fault not with you on going out to play with you not to go home, but I think you know, I was game to play so I take the silence is the day we had more silence. Later, you have changed your life, I have my life, we are not looking that relationship, I very much regret the day, but .. I do not want to say that the silence of the ~ Hey, do you not like this way, I Unfortunately ~ .. Duqi in >> See your tired, your nap of the class. I really good heart you, oh, I really good like you, Oh said to appear to have no use. I really hate her well, keep your pickup, pickup, I do not know at that time was intentionally or unintentionally In, I think between us in the matter related matter what she >> Alas, just to Fen Shouba.
The third day, I know, you know. I also always have to Diaoerlangdang, you should always have taken seriously, from the first two days of final exams that day, to the present 24 days, I even your hands are not led by the That is separate from the road we go. 10 days to consider the makeup, we said that if there are more than 80 Mody >> We are lovers, ah, we are lovers Mody >> That afternoon was my fault not with you on going out to play with you not to go home, but I think you know, I was game to play so I take the silence is the day we had more silence. Later, you have changed your life, I have my life, we are not looking that relationship, I very much regret the day, but .. I do not want to say that the silence of the ~ Hey, do you not like this way, I Unfortunately ~ .. Duqi in >> See your tired, your nap of the class. I really good heart you, oh, I really good like you, Oh said to appear to have no use. I really hate her well, keep your pickup, pickup, I do not know at that time was intentionally or unintentionally In, I think between us in the matter related matter what she >> Alas, just to Fen Shouba.
The third day, I had known that, you also knew I to all along do not&#13;&#10;matter, you or the consistent earnest treatment, that day start from&#13;&#10;Junior middle school second yearFinal Exams&#13;&#10;, to the present 24 days, my your hand all has&#13;&#10;not pulled, our road is separates. Thought ~ makes up for a missed&#13;&#10;lesson ten days, we said the speech has surpasses 80? We are the&#13;&#10;lover, we are the lover? That day afternoon is I is wrong with you had&#13;&#10;not said walks plays a ball game together has not gone home with&#13;&#10;you, but I thought you knew I am participate the competition therefore&#13;&#10;I silenced, was that day our deathly stillness. Afterwards, changed&#13;&#10;you had your life, I had my life, we apparented relations all not to&#13;&#10;have, that day I very much have regretted, but did not want to say.. I&#13;&#10;silenced ~ hey you not to like this appearance very much, I.. was&#13;&#10;spiteful on ~? Could see you to be very tired, attends class you to&#13;&#10;nap. I good am really grieved you oh, I really good like you, ha-ha ~&#13;&#10;apparents mentions also does not have usefully I really good dislike&#13;&#10;her, is unceasing carries off you, carries off, I do not know at that&#13;&#10;time intentionally or to have no intention, I thought what matter&#13;&#10;between us the matter does close her? Oh ~ had calculated bids&#13;&#10;good-bye &#13;&#10;
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急用(在线等待)~谁可以帮我翻译一下~(不要翻译软件翻的)~谢谢了~Noise constitutes a barrier to effective communication. Our past experiences condition the way in which we see things today and lead us to filter what we tr_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急用(在线等待)~谁可以帮我翻译一下~(不要翻译软件翻的)~谢谢了~Noise constitutes a barrier to effective communication. Our past experiences condition the way in which we see things today and lead us to filter what we tr
急用(在线等待)~谁可以帮我翻译一下~(不要翻译软件翻的)~谢谢了~Noise constitutes a barrier to effective communication. Our past experiences condition the way in which we see things today and lead us to filter what we transmit and what we receive. Communications stumble when transmitter and receiver have different frames of reference, and do not share experience and understanding, even where they share a common language. We make judgements about the honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and credibility of others, and decode their messages and act on them (or not) accordingly. People in an organizational setting may have time to reflect, or they may be under considerable time pressure which will affect the care and attention devoted to communication. Some of us, from time to time, suffer from communications overload (or information overload), and our effectiveness can deteriorate for this reason also.
There is a final aspect of our communications model which we have still to consider: feedback. When we communicate face to face, we can usually tell if the other person likes us, or if they agree with us, or if they ate interested in what we have to say. We can usually tell is they don’t understand what we are saying, if they disagree with us, or if they are simply bored and don’t want to listen any longer. How do we know this? Well, they may simply say. `that’s interesting`, or `I’m going to catch my bus now` - or we can tell from the tone of their replies, the expression on their face or the posture of their body. We shall explore the coding and decoding of non-verbal behaviour or body language later in the chapter.
When we communicate face to face, we get instant feedback on what others say, and on how they say it. Our ability to exchange meaning effectively is greatly assisted by this rich feedback loop. Our communications can be awkward where feedback is delayed or absent. Feedback allows us to check constantly the accuracy of the coding and decoding processes. We ask a question, see the other person look annoyed or puzzled, realize that we have not worded our question appropriately, and `recode` the message, face to face, if we ate paying attention, this can work well and smoothly. We can do this to some extent over the telephone, decoding the tone of the other person’s voice. With other more formal and more distant forms of communication, feedback can be slow or non-existent, and we need to take considerably more care over our coding, particularly with important messages.
噪音构成一种障碍,有效的沟通.我们过去的经验条件,以何种方式,我们看到的东西,今天带领我们过滤什么,我们传递什么,我们接受.通讯蹒跚时,发射器和接收器有不同的参照系,不分享经验和理解,即使他们有一个共同的语言.我们作出判断,对诚实,正直,可信性和公信力等,并解码他们的信息,并就这些建议采取行动(或不存在) .人们在一个组织设置可能有时间去反映,否则将有可能被下了相当多的时间压力,这将影响的关怀和重视,加强沟通.我们当中有些人,不时会遭受来自通信超载(或信息超载) ,而我们的效益恶化,为此也.还有,是最后各方面的通信模式,我们仍然要考虑:信息反馈.当我们沟通,面对面地,我们通常可以说,如果其他人喜欢我们,如果他们同意我们的,或如果他们吃了兴趣听听我们已经说了.我们通常可判断是,他们不明白我们所说的话,如果他们不同意我们,或如果他们纯粹是无聊,不想听下去了.我们怎么知道呢?那么,他们可以简单地说.`这有趣的`或`我会搭上我的车现在` -或者我们可以说,从声调的答辩,表达对他们的面部或摆出自己的身体.我们应探讨的编码和解码的非言语行为或肢体语言后,在一章.当我们沟通,面对面的,我们可以即时反馈对别人说,他们该如何说.我们的能力,交流的意义,是有效地提供了极大的丰富反馈环路.我们的通讯,可尴尬的地方反馈延迟或缺席.反馈使我们能够不断地检查,精确的编码和解码过程.我们问一个问题,看到其他人看懊恼或疑惑,认识到,我们并没有措辞我们的问题,适当,并使用recode ` `讯息,当面对质,如果我们吃了重视,这可以好工作的顺利进行.我们可以做到这一点在一定程度上超过了电话,译码基调的其他人的声音.与其他更正式,更遥远形式的沟通,反馈,可以减缓或不存在的,我们需要采取更为审慎,我们的编码,特别是与重要讯息.谁可以帮我翻译一下?2. Speech recognition technology2.1. Applications of SRAutomated speech recognition is being used innumerous areas, and 25% of the largest corporationsin the United States have developed SR applications toimprove productiv_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁可以帮我翻译一下?2. Speech recognition technology2.1. Applications of SRAutomated speech recognition is being used innumerous areas, and 25% of the largest corporationsin the United States have developed SR applications toimprove productiv
谁可以帮我翻译一下?2. Speech recognition technology2.1. Applications of SRAutomated speech recognition is being used innumerous areas, and 25% of the largest corporationsin the United States have developed SR applications toimprove productivity. SR is used primarily to facilitatedictation, but it can also be used for ‘‘hands-free’’control (e.g. voice-directed picking at Wal-Mart ware-houses improves inventory handling accuracy andspeed).In addition, communication through SR typically ismuch faster and more reliable than communicationwith a human telephone operator or a touch–tone*system [37]. For example, Fidelity Investments hasimplemented an SR call center that can &#64257;eld anaverage of 250,000 calls per day with the capacityto handle 3–4 times that number on peak days[35]. SRsystems may pay for themselves within 6–18 monthsin call centers with more than 50 agents, and approxi-mately 30% of new automated lines in call centersmay use SR by 2003. Currently, there are 79,500 orone-third fewer telephone operators than there were in1990, due primarily to automated, touch–tone sys-tems, and increased SR telephony could reduce thisnumber still further.2.2. SR categoriesSR technology can be categorized in terms ofspeaker dependency and speech mode (as shown inFig. 1)[29].2.2.1. Speaker dependent or independentSpeaker-dependentSR technology requires a userto train the program to recognize his or her voice (theprocess is referred to as ‘‘enrollment’’). This type ofSR is better for those with non-standard speakingpatterns, dialects, or foreign accents[28].Speaker-independentprograms are designed to interpret anyuser’s voice with no enrollment, but this type ofsoftware is usually less accurate. If the software isspeaker independent, a default set of discrete soundsor phonemes is provided, otherwise user enrollmentcreates a personalized set of phonemes for improvedaccuracy.2.2.2. Continuous or discrete speechContinuous-speechSR allows the user to talk nor-mally in complete sentences whilediscrete-speechSRrequires the user to pause after each word[17]. Con-tinuous speech is usually considered to be morenatural, less frustrating, and faster. In addition, beingmore complex, continuous-speech SR can recognizeindividual words (discrete speech) as well as entirephrases. Although some studies have suggested thatdiscrete-speech SR is more accurate, others haveshown the opposite to be true[16,25].
2 .语音识别技术2.1 .申请简自动语音识别正在使用中众多领域,并有25 %的大企业在美国有发达的简申请提高他们的生产力.锶主要用于方便听写,但它也可以用于&免提& 控制(如语音引导回升,在沃尔玛的仓库住房改善了库存处理的准确性和速度) .此外,通过沟通锶通常是更快,更可靠的通信一个人的电话营办商或触摸¨ ctone *系统〔 37 〕 .例如,富达投资实行简呼叫中心可以&#64257;产量的一个平均250,000电话,每天与能力处理三¨ c4的时候,这个数字高峰日子〔 35 〕 .简系统可支付自己的6 ¨采用c18个月在呼叫中心,与50多个代理商,并逼近- mately 30 %的新的自动化生产线呼叫中心可使用简到2003年.目前,有79500或其中三分之一更少电话营办商比有在1990年,这主要是由于自动化,触摸¨ ctone系统- 电信设备制造商,并增加简电话就可以减少这人数仍在进一步.2.2 .简类别简技术,可归纳而言议长抚养和语音模式(所示图.1 ) [ 29 ] .2.2.1 .议长依赖或独立议长dependentsr技术需要一个用户培养计划,以确认他或她的声音( 过程被称为&招生& ) .这种类型的简,是更好地为有需要的人士非标准发言图案,方言,或外国口音[ 28 ] .议长independentprograms旨在解释任何用户& s声音,没有招生,但这种类型的软件通常是不太准确.如果该软件议长独立的,缺省设置离散声音或音素的规定,否则用户报名创造了一个个性化的一套音位改进准确性.2.2.2 .连续或离散讲话连续speechsr允许用户对谈,也没有- mally在完整句子whilediscrete - speechsr 需要用户停下来后,每一个字[ 17 ] .行骗tinuous讲话,是通常被认为是较自然,那么令人沮丧,速度更快.此外,正在更复杂的情况,连续语音简,能够认清个人说了算(离散讲话) ,以及整短语.虽然有些研究显示,离散讲话简是较为准确的,而其他国家显示出相反的是千真万确的[ 16,25 ] .
2. 语音识别技术2.1. SR 的应用自动化的语音识别被使用众多的区域, 和25% 最大的公司在美国开发了SR 应用改进生产力。SR 主要被使用促进口述, 但它可能并且被使用为 ‘‘没有雇工’’控制(即声音被指挥的采摘在沃尔码商品房子改进存货处理准确性和速度) 。另外, 通信通过SR 典型地是<b...谁能帮忙翻译一下,英语的
谁能帮忙翻译一下,英语的 10
We are proud to offer you the new 2009 Edition of the &Eurasian Business Directory& - a DVD database of 1,200,000 companies from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, in the English language.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;The database contains the name, postal address, phone, fax, website, email, contact name, country of representation and description for each&#13;&#10;company.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;The database has more than 1 million e-mail addresses. The information was fully checked and updated in January 2009.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;You will find using the database extremely easy to use because of the wide search options: companies sorted by name, categories, trademark,&#13;&#10;products, address, email, website, countries of export/import, representatives in other countries etc. The program also offers an&#13;&#10;option for unlimited export of any information in many different formats (xls, doc, txt and others).&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;The DVD also includes:&#13;&#10;1. Detailed information on Exhibitions which will take place in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia during 2009.&#13;&#10;2. Information on Local and National Authorities, plus economic and geographical information for these countries.&#13;&#10;3. List of special economic zones in these countries.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;The price of the Directory is 210 Euros, inclusive of shipping to your country.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;You may also be interested in our new product &The Russian VIP Database& - a CD database of 16.000 Russian oligarchs, billionaires, millionaires and bankers. If you are looking for rich clients for your business, this directory will be of a great help to you.&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;You can find detailed information about our products at our website. &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Sincerely yours,&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Mr. Sergey Petrov,&#13;&#10;Sales Manager.&#13;&#10;ZAKMEDIA.
不区分大小写匿名
&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;你会发现使用数据库非常易于使用,因为广泛的搜索选项:按公司名称,类别,商标, &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;产品,地址,电子邮件,网站,国家的出口/进口,其他国家的代表等项目还提供了&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;选择无限制出口的任何资料,在许多不同的格式( xls ,文件,文本等) 。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;在DVD中还包括: &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; 1 。详细的资料,展览将在俄罗斯,白俄罗斯,乌克兰,拉脱维亚,立陶宛和爱沙尼亚在2009年。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; 2 。有关地方和国家当局,加上经济和地理信息,为这些国家。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; 3 。名单特别经济区在这些国家。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;价格的目录是210欧元,其中包括航运向贵国。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;您可能也有兴趣在我们的新产品“俄罗斯贵宾数据库” -光盘数据库16.000俄罗斯寡头,亿万富翁,百万富翁和银行家。如果您正在寻找丰富的客户为您的企业,此目录将有很大的帮助您。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;你可以找到详细信息,我们的产品在我们的网站。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;此致, &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;谢尔盖彼得罗夫先生, &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;销售经理。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; ZAKMEDIA 。
我们很自豪能为您提供新的2009年版“欧亚商业指南” -一台DVD数据库一百二十〇点零零零万公司从俄罗斯,白俄罗斯,乌克兰,拉脱维亚,立陶宛和爱沙尼亚,在英文。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;该数据库包含了姓名,通讯地址,电话,传真,网站,电子邮件,联系人姓名,国家的代表和描述每一 &#13;&#10;公司。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;该数据库已超过100万e - mail地址。这些资料是全面检查和更新2009年1月。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;
我们很自豪能为您提供新的2009年版“欧亚商业指南” -一台DVD数据库一百二十零点零万公司从俄罗斯,白俄罗斯,乌克兰,拉脱维亚,立陶宛和爱沙尼亚,在英文。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;该数据库包含了姓名,通讯地址,电话,传真,网站,电子邮件,联系人姓名,国家的代表和描述每一 &#13;&#10;公司。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;该数据库已超过100万e - mail地址。这些资料是全面检查和更新2009年1月。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;你会发现使用数据库非常易于使用,因为广泛的搜索选项:按公司名称,类别,商标, &#13;&#10;产品,地址,电子邮件,网站,国家的出口/进口,其他国家的代表等项目还提供了 &#13;&#10;选择无限制出口的任何资料,在许多不同的格式( xls ,文件,文本等) 。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;在DVD中还包括: &#13;&#10;1 。详细的资料,展览将在俄罗斯,白俄罗斯,乌克兰,拉脱维亚,立陶宛和爱沙尼亚在2009年。 &#13;&#10;2 。有关地方和国家当局,加上经济和地理信息,为这些国家。 &#13;&#10;3 。名单特别经济区在这些国家。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;价格的目录是210欧元,其中包括航运向贵国。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;您可能也有兴趣在我们的新产品“俄罗斯贵宾数据库” -光盘数据库16.000俄罗斯寡头,亿万富翁,百万富翁和银行家。如果您正在寻找丰富的客户为您的企业,此目录将有很大的帮助您。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;你可以找到详细信息,我们的产品在我们的网站。 &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;此致, &#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;谢尔盖彼得罗夫先生, &#13;&#10;销售经理。 &#13;&#10;ZAKMEDIA 。
 我们自豪,为您提供新的2009年出版的“欧亚商业目录”——一个DVD的数据库,公司从俄罗斯120白俄罗斯、乌克兰、拉脱维亚、立陶宛和爱沙尼亚的比赛中,在英语里。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  数据库包含名称、地址、电话、传真、网站、电子邮件、联系人姓名、国家的表现和描述&#13;&#10;  公司。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  数据库已超过1亿美元的电子邮件地址。这些信息被完全检查和更新在2009年1月。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  你会发现使用数据库非常容易使用,因为广阔的搜索选项:公司根据名称分类的类别、商标、,&#13;&#10;  产品、地址、电子邮件、网页、国家的进口/出口,代表在其他国家的活动等等。该计划还提供了一个&#13;&#10;  选择的任何信息输出无限多种不同的格式(xls,医生,txt文件和其他的)。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  DVD也包括:&#13;&#10;  1。展览的详细信息,将发生在俄罗斯、白俄罗斯、乌克兰、爱沙尼亚、拉脱维亚、立陶宛,在2009年。&#13;&#10;  2。信息在地方和国家机关,再加上经济、地理信息系统为这些国家。&#13;&#10;  3。名单的经济特区,在这些国家。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  价格是210欧元的目录,包括运输到你的国家。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  你可能也会对我们的新产品感兴趣”俄罗斯的VIP数据库”——一种光盘数据库的俄罗斯寡头,16.000百万富翁和亿万富翁打交道,银行家。如果你正在寻找富有的客户为您的商务活动,该目录将是一个极大的帮助。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  你能找出对我们产品的详细信息在我们的网站。&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  真诚的你,&#13;&#10;  &#13;&#10;  谢尔盖卡,they &&#13;&#10;  销售经理。&#13;&#10;  ZAKMEDIA。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 张良入谢翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信