do you mind 的用法his {--------}填什么? A。smoke B。to smoke C。smoking D。smokes

选择填空 ()1.You’d better give up ().It’s bad for your health A.smoke B.to smoke C.smoking选择填空()1.You’d better give up ().It’s bad for your health A.smoke B.to smoke C.smoking()2.I can’t send an e-mail .Could you show me ()it A.how to do B.to do C.what to do()3.The girl ()go out at night .A.dare not B.not dare C.doesn’t dare ()4.Wang Fan ,could you give us ()on how to learn English ()?.A.some advices ,goodB.some advice ,good C.some advice ,well()5.My parents don’t mind what job I do ()I am happy A.even though .B.as long as C.although()6.If you don’t practice your spoke English ,you may have some()talking with others when you go to AmericaA.time B.trouble C.pleasure()7.()the help of the teacher ,I can learn history well .A.With B.Under .C.Without()8.Recent studies show that the best time ()exercise is in the evening .A.taking B.to take C.take()9.Remember()it before you learn a new text A.preview B.previewing C.to preview()10.I started to learn a second language ()GermanA.except B.besides .C.but
悦少_hqurpg
CAA &(Dare do / dare to do & & dare not do &/ don't dare to do)CBBABCB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
CACCB6-10 BABCB
CACCBBABCB
扫描下载二维码【题文】 We are not allowed ______ in our school.
A.to smoking
C.to smoke
【解析】考查动词短语。sb. be allowed to do sth 某人被允许做….故答案为C。
We find _______ necessary to learn English well for our future.
A.that B.this C.it D.them
根据汉语提示完成句子,每空一词.
1.青少年应该被允许设计他们自己的服装.
Teenagers should be allowed to_________ their
________clothes.2.前几天,我和我的父母谈到了我们的家规.
The_______ day, I talked_________ our family rules with my parents.
根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。
1. _______ _______ (即使) we failed in the test, we should try our best next time.2. _______ _______ _______ (祝贺你们)! You did well in the match.[3. _______ _______ (比较) their photos, you will know ours are beautiful.4. There are four prizes, so _______ _______ (接着读) to find out who the winners are.5. Miss Liu is _______ _______ (从事) a new book.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司to smoke 和smoking有什么区别
smoken.烟;吸烟v.冒烟smoking是smoke的现在分词,to smoke和smoking都不会单独使用,要看前面是什么连接的,有很多都是固定的搭配,例如like smoking,would like to smoke 一样,基本上都是固定的搭配.另外smoking可以用作主语,例如smoking is bad for us.吸烟对我们有害.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码unit7(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
unit7(含答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&职​高​英​语​ ​基​础​模​块​ ​上​册​ ​第​七​单​元​测​试​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便