Do you know something about bingo是什么意思(ling luo ),if you know just tell me in chiese.

找一首歌,歌词有tell me what can i do,………something special ling you……不知道是不是ling,是男生唱的,
是哇是这个 ...RealityMet you by surpriseI didn't realize that my lifewould change foreverSaw you standing thereI didn't know I caredthere was something special in the airDreams are my realitythe only kind of real fantasyIllusions are a common thingI try to live in dreamsIt seems as if it's meant to beDreams are my realitya different kind of realityI dream of loving in the nightAnd living seems alrightAlthough it's only fantasyIf you do exist,honey don'tresist show me a new way of lovingTell me that it's trueshow me what to do I feelsomething special about youDreams are my realitythe only kind of reality may be my foolishnesshas past And may be now at lastI'll see how a real thing can beDreams are my realitya wonderous world where I like to beI dream of holding you all night andholding you seems right perhaps that's my realityMet you by surpriseI didn't realize that my life would change foreverTell me that it's true,feelings that are cueI feel something special about youDreams are my reality a wonderous worldwhere I like to beIllusions are a common thing I try to live in dreamsalthough it's only fantasy Dreams are my realityI like to dream of you close to me Idream of loving in the night and lovingyou seems right Perhaps that's my reality(中译)无意中遇见你 我并不了解 生命将从此改变看见你伫立 我不知道自己在意空气中有种特殊气氛梦境是我的真实 唯一真实的梦幻 幻想已经很平常我试着活在梦境里 仿佛注定就该如此 梦境是我的真实完全不同的真实 我梦见夜晚中相爱 而相爱如此自然虽然这只是梦幻 假若你真的存在 亲爱的别抗拒为我展现爱的新方式 告诉我这是真的 教我怎么做我对你你有特殊感觉 梦境就是我的真实 唯一的真实或许我不再愚昧我将拭目以待如此真实的感觉进入我的生命中梦境就是我的真实 一个我沈浸的奇幻世界我梦见拥抱你整夜 拥抱你似乎很自然或许这就是我的真实 无意中遇见你我从不知我的生命将从此改变 我对你有种特殊情愫梦境就是我的真实 一个我沈浸的奇幻世界幻想已经很平常 我试着活在梦境里 虽然它只是幻梦梦境就是我的真实 我喜欢梦见你靠近我梦见夜晚中相爱 相爱这么自然 或许这就是我的真实
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 akb48 bingo 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信