It's veryunpolite impolitee( )you ( )in line .

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
百花初三模拟试题.doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2013年深圳市百花校区中考模拟题
(满分100分,考试时间90分钟)
选择题 75分
I.单项选择
.根据题意,从ABCD四个选项中选出可以替换划线部分的最佳选项。 共5小题,每小题1分,共5分
1. Please don’t make up your mind so quickly . Think over what we have said.
A. make a decision
B. remember fast
C. jump very fast D. jump to conclusion
2. We are going on holiday soon, probably next month.
A. may be B. perhaps C. possible D. sometime
3. When my grandmother was a child, she made a living by selling flowers.
A. earned money B. spent money C. lived on D. did shopping
4. Nobody in our class is able to solve the difficult problem.
A. work on B. work for C. work out D. work about
5. I’ve bought the series of Harry Potter. One is written in English, the rest are in Chinese.
A. the other B. others C. the others D. aonther
.根据题意,从ABCD四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 共25小题,每小题1分,共25分
6. This is ______ used car. It’s much ______ than a new one. A. an, cheaper B. an, dearer C. a, cheaper D. a, dearer
7. She needs a partner ______.
A. to practice English with B. practicing English C. to practicing English with D. practice English with
8. He said that he watched TV every ____ day.
A. another B. three C. the second
9. His bike is broken. It needs ______ soon.
A. be repair
B. to mend C. to be repaired
D. being mend
10. --- Della likes dancing, but doesn’t like swimming.
A. So does Mary B. Neither does Mary C. It is the same with Mary D. Nor does Mary.
11. --- I don’t know if I ______ anyone at the party this evening.
--- If I ______ anyone, I will get nervous.
A. will know, won’t know B. will know, don’t know C. know, won’t know D. know, don’t know
12. They are hardly ever tired,______ they?
B. aren’t C. will
13. The two men walked ______ the forest a
正在加载中,请稍后...您好,欢迎光临高考资源网站-顺风考试网!
您现在所在的位置: >
字体大小:
根据文章内容,判断正(T)、误(F)。 Are you an impolite student? I hope your
编辑:顺风考试网   来源:网络  更新时间: 
根据文章内容,判断正(T)、误(F)。
impolite student? I hope your answer is "no"! What can you do to be a polite student? Have you ever had these impolite behaviors? &&&& a. Do you usually play loud music in the evening? &&&& b. When you see the food you like, but there're many people waiting in line to buy it, will you cut in line? &&&& c. When you are eating food On the street, will you throw it on the ground? &&&& d. If you order a pizza half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet, will you get annoyed? &&&& Manners are taught as soon as children can understand what parents are talking about. Maybe your father and mother have told you thousands of times about what you should do and what you should not do. For example, your parents told you that you shouldn't interrupt (打断) when your parents are talking. &&&& In some western countries, the first manner the children should learn is to make themselves clean. Parents believe that keeping children clean is really important. Whether the children are at home or school, parents will always tell them not to throw things at will (随意地).
(&&&& )1. It is OK to play loud music in the evening. (&&&& )2. Manners are about what you should do and what you should not do. (&&&& )3. It's impolite to cut in line when there are many people waiting in line to buy some food.(&&&& )4. In Western countries, you can throw things at will when you are at home.(&&&& )5. In the writer's opinion, if you want to be a polite student, you shouldn't have the four impolite behaviors.
相关文章:
版权申明:凡本网来源标注是“顺风考试网”的文章版权归顺风考试网所有。未获顺风考试网授权,任何印刷
性书籍刊物、公共网站、
电子刊物不得转载或引用本网图文。欢迎个体读者转载或分享于您个人的博客、微博、微信及其他社交媒体,但请务必清楚
标明出处、作者与链接地址(URL)。其他公共微博、微信公众号等公共平台如需转载引用,请通过电子邮件(fuzyhw@qq.
com)或微博(),联络我们,得到授权方可转载或做其他使
本文标题:本文地址:,转载请注明出处备战中考易错选择题精选_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
备战中考易错选择题精选
上传于||暂无简介
大小:20.82KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:B小题5:A试题分析:这篇短文主要说的是肢体语言。肢体语言全球通用,作者举了一些肢体语言的例子。 小题1:细节理解题。根据短文的第一句话世界所有的人都用肢体语言,可知答案选C。小题2:细节理解题。根据You can’t hear it, but it is very easy to understand . It is sign (手势 )language.肢体语言不能听到原因是它不发声音。所以选B。小题3:细节理解题。根据短文的第二段第二句话当你在课堂上举手时,表明自己能够回答问题,可知答案为A。小题4:细节理解题。根据短文的第二段倒数第二句话可知在噪音比较大的地方用肢体语言是最好的,故选B。小题5:细节理解题。根据短文讲述人们经常用肢体语言,可知答案为A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
小题1:English people may have &&___&&&for their breakfast according to the passage. A.tea and eggsB.hamburgers and teaC.coffee and saladD.eggs and fish小题2:English people have lunch at &&&__&&o’clock. A.any time B.nineC.fiveD.one小题3: Afternoon tea is &&&__&&in England.A.from one to twoB.from two to threeC.from three to fourD.from four to five小题4:Most English people don’t have&& __&&for their dinner.A.bananas and applesB.soup and meat C.meat and fishD.porridge
The westerners have more vacation days than us. Some people like to stay at home during their vacation. They work in the garden, visit their friends, read books or watch television. Many families take their lunch to a park or somewhere far from the city. They like to eat under some trees or near a nice lake. If they live near the sea, they often go to the seaside. There they can fish, swim or enjoy the sun.The westerners like travelling. They think travelling and outdoor activities are the parts of their lives. They work hard to save money, but their main purpose(目的) is to travel. Most western students often make use of their vacation to camp. There are thousands of camp interesting bases(基地) in western countries. They can swim, go fishing, attend lectures, and take part in many other recreational(娱乐性的) activities there. It can help them wrest from the secrets of nature, train(训练) their viability(生存能力), and teach them how to be self-reliant (自立).小题1:Some westerners like to ______ at home during their vacation.A.clean their roomsB.cook their meals C.work in the garden and watch TVD.go fishing小题2:Many families often take their lunch out and have it ______.A.under some treesB.near the cityC.near the seaD.in the restaurants小题3:______ is very important for the westerners.A.Working hardB.TravellingC.Saving moneyD.Going camping小题4:What does the underlined phrase “wrest from” mean here?A.取得B.保守C.认识D.探索小题5:The passage mainly tells us ______.A.how the westerners spend their vacationB.the westerners have more vacation days than usC.different views on vacation between the westerners and the easternersD.teach the western students how to be self-reliant
Confidence is very important in daily life. It can help you to develop a healthy attitude (态度). A study shows that the people who are more confident are much happier. They can have more chance to make themselves successful. Here are some suggestions about how to be more confident.Speak loud&&When you are not confident, you can't do well what you want to do. You speak in a voice so low that other people can hardly hear you. Try to speak _______(1) enough so that people can hear you clearly. The high voice can _______(1) you become more confident.Play sports&.Physical exercise makes you tired but completely relaxed. A strong body helps you be full of confidence.(2)Encourage yourself& Write down a list of things you did during the day to see how many things you have done well. Did you finish your homework? Did you tell a joke that made everybody laugh? Give yourself praise for the good things you've done.Pick up a hobby.If you like singing, sing as much as you can. In some ways, a hobby can make you outstanding. And it will make you happy and confident.Get rid of (消除) fear& Fear comes along with failure (失败). But it's easy to overcome (克服) if you know that failure is part of your life. Don't hide your head just because you said something stupid last time. Try to start again and believe you can do better.小题1:在(1)处横线上填入适当的词。___________ ___________小题2:将(2)处划线部分翻译成中文。______________________________________________小题3:回答问题How many suggestions can help you to be more confident?&&&______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:找出并写出所给句子的同义句。If singing is your favourite, you can sing as often as possible.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:找出并写出最能表达该短文主题的句子。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Travelling is a very good activity. When you get tired of your work or study, and when you are not busy, you can go to a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of nature or other cities. You can take in fresh air, meet different people and make friends with them. It is good for your health to do so.But sometimes, travelling is not an enjoyable thing. For example, the weather can be changeable too often. You may catch a cold or be ill while travelling. The worst thing is some bad persons may steal your money. All these may happen to a tourist.When you go on a trip, you must get everything ready. Firstly, you must have clear information about the weather. Secondly, ask a friend to go with you so that you can help each other. Thirdly, you must be careful everywhere and try not to cause accidents. If you do this, you will surely enjoy our travel.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The title of this
article小题1:&&&&&&小题2:&&&&&of travellingThe activity is
good. When you are tired of your work or study, and when you are 小题3:&&&&&, you can go to a
beautiful place to enjoy the beauty. You can also小题4:&&&&fresh air, meet
different people and make friends.Disadvantages of
travellingBut at 小题5:&&&&, travelling is an 小题6:&&&&thing. For example,
the weather can often 小题7:&&&. You may小题8:&&a cold or get ill while travelling. The worst thing is the persons
called thieves may steal your money.Other things about
travellingBefore going on a
trip, you should prepare everything. Firstly, you must have小题9:&&&information about the
weather. Secondly, ask a friend to go with you so小题10:&&&&&&each of
you can get help. Thirdly, you must be careful everywhere and try not to
cause accidents.&
Mother’s Day is a holiday for mothers. It is celebrated in the United States, England, India and some other countries. In a short time, it becomes widely celebrated. Mother’s Day falls on the second Sunday in May. On that day, many people send gifts of love to their mothers, those whose mothers are still living often wear a pink or red rose or carnation, while those whose mothers are dead wear a white one.The idea of a Day for mothers was first given by Miss Anna Jarvis of Philadelphia. As a result of hard work, the celebration of the first American Mother’s Day was held in Philadelphia on May 10th, 1908. Soon the holiday became popular all over the country and all over the world.In China, people do the same or the day for mothers, and in some cities, people sometimes ask a song to be broadcasted for his or her mother only. This might cost a little money for some of them. But it is said “Love is invaluable.”On May 8, 1999, just the day before the Mother’s Day, this year, just a Chinese mother was killed in criminal bombling. Her name is Shao Yunhuan, a heroic mother. All the Chinese will remember her forever.小题1:Mother’s Day ________________________.A. is a holiday for mothers.B. is celebrated in the United States only. C. falls on May 10th every year.小题2:What was the date of the Mother’s Day this year in the passage?A. May 7, 1999B. May 8, 1999C. May 9, 1999小题3:On Mother’s Day, people ______________.A. wear a pink or red rose or carnation B. wear a white flower C. send gifts of love to their mothers.小题4:“Love is invaluable ” Here the word “invaluable” means _________.A.美好的B.无价的C.永恒的 小题5:Maybe you have known the criminal bombing, which of the following ideas do you agree to ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. Shao Yunhuan is a great mother.B. A Chinese mother is the same as an American mother.C. Both A and B
题型:完形填空
完型填空Books are our greatest friends. They 1 us stories of every country in the world. They give us all kinds of&&2 .Life is short. One can not know and see 3 in the world. 4- the help of books, one is able to know what happened thousands of years ago and 5 is happening in every part of the world now. Books give us not only knowledge&& 6&&pleasure. Reading good booksis the best way of_7&&& our free time. And many beautiful stories for children are 8and full of wisdom(智慧).All the great men 9 books. Knowledge from books helps them to succeed, because books are the source(源泉)of knowledge and knowledge is the source of&&10 .小题1:A. say &&&&&&&B. talk &&&&&&&C. Tell小题2:A. knowledge &B. food &&&&&&&C. exercise小题3:A. nothing &&&B. everything &C. something小题4:A. With &&&&&&B. Under &&&&&&C. At小题5:A. how &&&&&&&B. when &&&&&&&C. what小题6:A. and &&&&&&&B. but also &&&C. as well as小题7:A. spending &&B. taking &&&&&C. costing小题8:A. interest &&B. interested &C. interesting小题9:A. love &&&&&&B. hate &&&&&&&C. dislike小题10:A. friendship B. success &&&&C. Failure
Different countries have different customs. When you travel to another country, please follow their customs, just as the saying goes, “&&&&&&&&&&&. ”Very often people who travel to the United States forget to tip (付小费). It is usual to tip porters who help carry your bags, taxi drivers and waiters. Waiters expect to get a 15% tip on the cost of your meal. Taxi drivers expect about the same amount.In England, make sure to stand in line even if there are only two of you. It’s important to respect lines there. It’s a good idea to talk about the weather. It’s a favourite subject of conversation with the British.In Spain, it’s a good idea to have a light meal in the afternoon if someone invites you for dinner. People have dinner very late, and restaurants do not generally open until after 9 pm.In Arab countries, men kiss one another on the cheek. Your host may welcome you with a kiss on both cheeks. It is polite for you to do the same.In Japan, people usually give personal or business cards to each other when they meet for the first time. When a person gives you a card, don’t put it into your pocket right away. The person expects you to read it.Don’t forget to be careful of your body language to express something in a conversation. A kind of body language that is used in one culture may be impolite in another.小题1:When you travel to the USA, you don’t need to tip _________.A.portersB.waitersC.actorsD.taxi drivers小题2:The missing sentences in the first paragraph should be “&&&&&&&&&&&. ”A.Love me, love my dog.B.He who laughs last laughs best.C.When in Rome, do as the Romans do.D.Where there is a will, there is a way.小题3:The underline work “porters” in the passage means _________.A.搬运工B.清洁工C.接线员D.售票员小题4:Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.In Spain, people usually have dinner very early.B.In England, it’s not polite to talk about the weather.C.In Arab countries, men kiss one another on the cheek.D.In Japan you should not read the business card as soon as you get it.小题5:What’s the best title of the passage?A.How to tip.B.Body Language.C.When to Have Dinner.D.Advice to International Travellers.
When I was a foreign teacher in China,every day I taught English to my students and they taught me about China.One day the topic turned to saying “I love you”.I was shocked to learn that not one of my students had said this to their mothers,nor had their mothers said it to them.“Does your mom love you?” “Of course,”they answered.“How do you know it?” was my logical question.They responded that their moms cooked and always told them what they were doing wrong to show their caring.I was strummed. So mom's cooking and criticizing read out as “I love you”. “Then how do you say ‘I love you’ to her?” They agreed that getting good grades, followed by good jobs would be how they showed their love. I come from a culture where most people are expressive enough,so I repeated these queries in classes over time.Gradually,I began to get different responses.Some of them had exchanged those sentiments with their moms.One of my favorite stories of change came from a girl.When she came home from university,her mother met her at the door and hugged(拥抱)her.This had never happened before,but her mom said,“Now that you have gone I have more time to myself.”I noticed that in some places mothers and children hug each other and I decided it was a good idea and that I would begin hugging you.” In my family we all say “I love you” a lot.While it is true that we often say the words without having great depth of feelings at that moment,and it is almost like a blessing we give each other. Those three little words carry a world of meaning,even when said as a greeting, but most especially if they are the last words we say to or hear from those we love.小题1:The foreign teacher _________.A.comes from AmericaB.is a young womanC.is expressive enoughD.knows much about China小题2:Chinese students prefer to show love by __________.A.saying “I love you”B.cookingC.getting good grades D.doing something helpful小题3:In paragraph 4, what's the real meaning of the mom's hugging?A.She is meeting her daughter at the door.B.She loves her daughter and misses her.C.She is glad that she has more time to herself.D.She finds it interesting to hug her daughter.小题4:In paragraph 5, what can we know from the sentence “ In my family we all say ‘I love you’ a lot” ?A.“I love you.” is a daily greeting.B.“ Love” is the most important word in our country.C.They worry about each other.D.“I love you” are the last words we say or hear from those we love.小题5:What's the main idea of the passage?A.Say “I love you” more to your family.B.Say “I love you” a lot to Chinese people.C.Say “I love you” as a greeting to others.D.Say “I love you” without great depth of feelings.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:2012年备战中考易错选择题精选[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012年备战中考易错选择题精选[1]
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 unpolite impolite 的文章