The treatment will continue until thbe patient withreaches the point ___ he can walk correctly and safel

使用次数:15
入库时间:
treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point ________ he can
walk correctly and safely.
when&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
where&&&& &&&&&& C.
which&&&& &&&&& D. whose
因为表示“阶段、程度、地步”的the point ^cooco.net。cnc在定语从句中作地点状语,所以用where引导定语从句。
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载高一必读:
各科辅导: |
高二必读: |
高三必读: |
单元作文: | | | | |
体裁作文: |
教学资源: |
各科复习: |
知识考点: |
您当前所在位置:
2016年高一年级英语语法暑假作业练习题
6.We went through a period     communications were very difficult in the rural areas.
A.which& &B.whose
C.in which& &D.with which
解析:选C。in which引导定语从句,相当于when,在从句中作时间状语。
7.After living in Paris for fifty years he returned to the small town     he grew up as a child.
A.which& &B.where
C.that& &D.when
解析:选B。先行词town为地点名词,定语从句缺少地点状语,故用where。
8.The reason&     I&m writing to you is to tell you about a party on Saturday.
A.because& &B.why
C.which& &D.what
解析:选B。why引导定语从句,修饰先行 词reason,why在从句中作原因状语。
9.We are living in an age     many things are done by computer.
A.which& &B.that
C.whose& &D.when
解析:选D。when引导定语从句,修饰先行词age。
10.The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point     he can walk correctly& and safely.
A.when& &B.where
C.which& &D.whose
解析:选B。因为表示&阶段、程度、地步&的the point在定语从句中作地点状语,所以用where引导定语从句。
11.(2011年嘉兴高一检测)Generally speaking,the media can often help solve problems and draw attention to the cases    help is needed.
A.where& &B.when
C.which& &D.whose
解析:选A。句意为:一般来说,媒体通常能帮助解决问题,并且将人们的注意力吸引到需要帮助的地方。定语从句中若先行词为condition,situation,case等词时,引导词通常使用where。
12.(2011年济南高一检测)Sam has written a book the name of     I&ve forgotten.
A.it& &B.that
C.which& &D.whose
解析 :选C。先行词是a book,指物,且作介词of的宾语,故用关系代词which。
13.They took care of the old man     son lost his life in the fire.
A.who& &B.of whom
C.whom& &D.whose
解析:选D。定语从句缺少定语,故用wh ose引导。
14.The two things     they felt very proud are Jim&s gold watch and Della&s hair.
A.about which& &B.of which
C.in which& &D.for which
解析:选B。felt very proud of 把of提前,且先行词为物,故选B。
15.(2011年南通高一检测)The noise from the karaoke hall is coming to a point     we can&t put up with it.
A.that& &B.where
C.when& &D.why
解析:选B。先行词为a point表示&抽象地点&,故用where引导定语从句。句意为:从卡拉OK大厅传出的噪音已经达到我们无法忍受的地步。
精品学习网为大家推荐的高一年级英语语法暑假作业练习题,还满意吗?相信大家都会仔细阅读,加油哦!
相关推荐:Thetreatmentwillcontinueuntilthepatientreachesthepoint______hecanwalkcorrectlyandsafely.A.whenB.whereC.whichD.whose.B江苏省南京市东山外语国际学校学年高一下学期期中考试英语试题答案adv.什么地方,在哪里,...的(地方)
where为六级词汇
&&词频:209
近义词, 同义词
hwe?(r); hw?r/ interrog adv in or to what place or position 在哪里; 到哪里; 在什么位置*Where does he live? 他住在哪儿?* Where does she come from? 她是哪儿的人?* I wonder where she comes from. 我不知道她是哪儿的人.* Where (ie At what point) did I go wrong in my calculation? 我在计算中什么地方出了差错?* Where are you going for your holidays? 你打算到哪儿去度假?* Where is all this leading? ie What is the conclusion of what you are saying? 你说这话到底是什么意思?rel adv 关系副词 1 (used after words or phrases that refer to a place 用于表示地点的词语之後) at, in, or to which (place) 在那(地方); 到那(地方); 该处*the place where you last saw it 你上次看到该事物之处* one of the few countries where people drive on the left 少数沿左侧开车的国家之一. 2 at which place 在那个地方; 在该处*We then moved to Paris, where we lived for six years. 我们後来搬到巴黎, 在那里住了六年.conj (in) the place in which (在)...的地方*Put it where we can all see it. 把它放在我们都看得见的地方.* Where food is hard to find, few birds remain throughout the year. 在很难找到食物的地方就没有什么鸟能长年栖息.* (fig 比喻) That's where you're wrong. 你错就错在这儿.
adv, conj, pron [Language: Old E Origin: hwAr]in or to which place Where are you going? Where do they live? Do you know where my glasses are? Where would you like to sit?where (...) to/from Where have you come from? 'We're going on a long journey.' 'Where to?'where to do sth They're easy to find, if you know where to look.where on earth/in the world etc(=used for emphasis when you are surprised, angry etc) Where on earth have you been all this time?see usage note
1 used to talk about a particular place She was standing exactly where you are standing now. Stay where you are. This is the place where I hid the key. In 1963 we moved to Boston, where my grandparents lived.used to talk about a particular stage in a process, conversation, story etc The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point where he can walk correctly and safely. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is where I disagree. Now, where were we? Oh yes, we were talking about John.used to ask or talk about the origin of something or someone Where does the word 'super' come from? Where does this man get the money to keep two houses? I wonder where he gets these strange ideas.used to say that one person, thing, opinion etc is different from another Where others might have been satisfied, Dawson had higher ambitions.in or to any place=  You can sit where you like. You're free to go where you please.
生产制造业词典:在定语从句中,先行词是the point时,关系词选where还是when?The treatment will continue until the patient
reaches the point ___he can walk correctly and safely.
b根据题目的意思当病人可以走路的时候
b 题目中until 提示是时间状语从句用when
这是个地点状语从句所以选A。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 be patient with 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信