1.I don'talways have suna pen, can you _____ one for me? A.bring B.take C.put 2.Remember to_____ a camer

1.I don't have a pen,can you _____ one for me?A.bring B.take C.put 2.Remember to_____ a camera_____ you when you go on a trip.A.carry,with B.take,with C.take,for3.I would like you to have a good time.(改为一般疑问句)_____ you like _____ have a good time?4.How much does the car _____?A.spend B.take C.cost5._____ did you go to bed last night?---At 9:30.A.When B.What time C.Where6.In some western countries,you can rent a car and do _____.A.some shops B.some shop C.shopping7.-There was _____ yesterday.It was white everywhere.It looked beautiful.A.a heavy snow B.heavy snows C.heavily snowed题有些多,要考试了,一定要说明理由!一定!
1.I don't have a pen, can you __A___ one for me? A.bring(拿来) B.take C.put 2.Remember to___A__ a camera _____ you when you go on a trip.A.carry, with
B.take, with
C.take, ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>I don’t like this pen. Would you please give me ______ one..
I don’t like this pen. Would you please give me ______ one?
A. otherB. the otherC. othersD. another
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:重庆市同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I don’t like this pen. Would you please give me ______ one..”主要考查你对&&不定代词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
不定代词:即不指明代替任何特定名词或形容词的代词。初中常用不定代词有:some(something,somebody,someone),any(anything,anybody,anyone), no(nothing,nobody,no one), every(everything,everybody,everyone,),all,each,both,much,many,(a)little,(a)few,other(s),another,none,one,either, neither等。一般来讲,修饰不定代词的词要置于其后。不定代词用法例举:①一般用于肯定句中的不定代词:some, someone, somebody, something 例如:They can speak some Japanese. ②一般用于否定句、疑问句和条件句中的不定代词:any, anyone, anybody, anything 例如:Is there anyone at home? ③一般用于句中表示否定意义的不定代词:no, no one, nobody, nothing 例如:I have no watch. There is nothing wrong with the machine. ④不定代词one指代可数名词,既可指人,亦可指物,它可以代替上文中出现的单数可数 名词,指代复数名词时可以用ones。 例如:I do not have a pen, can you lend me one? I like small cars better than large ones. ⑤none通常只用作名词,在句中作主语、宾语等。意为“没有任何(人或物)”,既可指人,亦可指物。none后常跟of短语,其后用复数可数名词或不可数名词。 例如:None of them knows the answer to the question. ⑥both, all both指两个人、物或群体;all指三个以上的人、物或群体或泛指一切事物。 例如:My parents are both teachers. &&&&&&&&& &All of my friends are football fans. ⑦every, each each一般用于指两个或两个以上的人或物,侧重个别;every用于指三个或三个以上的人或物,侧重全体。而且each所指对象在上下文中已十分明确。 例如:Each student went to see that films. (学生至少二人) &&&&&&&&&&& Every student went to the park.(学生至少三人)&&&&&&&& ⑧other, the other, others, the others, another other具有名词和形容词性质,既可指人,亦可指物。other常与定冠词the连用。不定冠词an与other连用则组成another。other只作形容词或代词,表示“其他的,别的”,不可单独使用。 例如:Do you have any other questions? the other作形容词或代词,特指两者中或两部分的另一个或另一部分。 例如:The bookshop is on the other side of the street. &others相当于“other+名词”,泛指“别的人或物”,只有名词性用法。 例如:Some are planting trees, others are watering them. the others相当于“the other+名词”,表示“剩下的,其余的”,特指除此之外的全部 人或物。 例如:There are forty-six students in our class. Two of them are foreign, the others are all Chinese. another作形容词或代词,泛指三个或三个以上不定数目中的“另一个”。 例如:This pen is too expensive, please show me another. ⑨either, neither either指“两者中的任何一个”;neither指“两者中无一”,具有否定意义。 例如:You can take either half. Neither of the books is good. ⑩many, much, most many和much具有名词和形容词的性质,都表示“许多、大量”。Much一般只能指代或修饰不可数名词,many只能指代或修饰复数可数名词。Most指“大部分、大多数”。 例如:Many boys like playing soccer. We have much homework to do every day. Most students think so. (11)few, a few, little, a little a few 和a little 意为“少数、少量”,其意义是肯定的。A few指代或修饰复数形式的可数名词,a little指代或修饰不可数名词。Few 和little意为“几乎一点没有”,具有否定意义。 例如:He has a few friends here. Hurry up! There is little time left. 不定代词的用法:不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语、定语和状语。位置不定代词+形容词不定代词+to do作主语Both of them are teachers.他们两人都是教师。作宾语I know nothing about this person.我对这个人一无所知。作表语This book is too much for a child.这本书对一个小孩来说太难了。作定语There is a little water in the glass.玻璃杯里有一些水。作状语I can't find my book anywhere.我在任何地方都不能找到我的书。修饰不定代词的词,一般情况下要后置。
发现相似题
与“I don’t like this pen. Would you please give me ______ one..”考查相似的试题有:
1027602746396771678437264705284003【解析】one 不定代词,可代替前面的出现的单数可数名词,表示同类的但不是同一人或事物;that
可代替前面出现过的不可数名词或单数名词,表示同种类事物,避免重复;it代替前文出现过的同一个事物,避免重复。故答案选A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届辽宁大连甘区初三上学期期中阶段学习质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Waste can be seen everywhere in the school. Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom. They say they can afford these things. But I don’t agree with them.
Waste can bring a lot of problems. Although China is rich in some resources(资源), we are short of(缺乏)others, for example,fresh water(淡水). It is reported that we will have no coal(煤or oil to use in 100 years. So if we go on wasting our resources,what can we use in the future and where can we move?Think about it. I think we should say no to the students who waste things every day. Everybody should stop wasting as soon as possible.
In our everyday life,we can do many things to prevent waste from happening,for example, turn off the water taps(水龙头) when we finish washing,turn off the lights when we leave the classroom,try not to order more food than we need and so on. Little by little, everything will be changed. Waste can be stopped one day, if we do our best. 【小题1】From the passage we know that some students often _______ in the school. A.eat too muchB.don‘t work hard C.waste thingsD.throw rubbish everywhere【小题2】Which is not mentioned in this passage? A.Fresh waterB.Forest. C.Oil.D.Coal.【小题3】What may happen in 100 years? A.We may still have enough oil.B.We may still have enough coal. C.We may have a little oil.D.We may have no coal or oil to use.【小题4】Which of the following is right? A.Waste brings problems.B.Waste can bring no problem. C.China is rich in fresh water. D.Students never waste things.【小题5】Which is the best title of this passage? A.Stop WastingB.School life C.Waste in the SchoolD.Rich Resources in China
来源:2012届安徽省安庆市金社中学初二下竞赛英语试卷
Some people remember the things by writing notes to themselves. Then they leave the notes in obvious(明显的) places, such as on the table or on the floor in the middle of the living room. I don’t think I like to write notes to myself. Most of the time I lose them or forget to look at them until it’s too late. I prefer to use an alarm clock to tell me what I should do. I have ten alarm clocks in my house. They could tell me about things. For example, if I have to make a telephone call at a certain time, I’ll set an alarm clock to go off a few minutes early and put the clock by the telephone. Or if I want to watch a certain television program, I’ll set an alarm clock at the right time and put the clock on top of the TV set. I can remember almost anything if I use my clocks. However, sometimes an alarm clock goes off and I don’t know what it means. I always remember setting it, but I do not know why I set it. If the clock is by the telephone, I know I may have set it to tell me to call someone, but I can’t be sure. I might have set it to tell myself that somebody was to call me at a certain time.【小题1】 Some people like to write notes to themselves so that they can _______.A.leave them in obvious places B.remember what to do at a certain timeC.watch a certain programD.make a phone call at a certain time【小题2】 I don’t like to write notes to myself because ________.A.they are easy to lose or forget to look atB.I don’t know where to put themC.my handwriting is poor D.it gives me too much trouble【小题3】I often use _______ to help me remember things.A.a notebookB.a computer C.telephone callsD.alarm clocks【小题4】 Sometimes an alarm clock can’t help me because _______.A.I put the clock in a wrong place B.the clock goes wrongC.when the clock goes off, I forget why I set it D.I’m not sure whom I should call【小题5】 In this passage, “go off” means _______.A.start offB.get off C.go awayD.make a sudden noise
Many students ask for advice about improving their English. There are three basic questions.The first question is about real English. Li Hao from Hubei wrote, “I enjoy watching English films and listening to real English songs. But it takes a long time. What do you think?”This is a great way to learn English! Talk about the film or song with your friends, and guess the meaning of the new words. Just enjoy yourself!The second question is about speaking. Sam, from Suzhou wrote, “Our school has a foreign teacher. But I’m shy and can’t speak to her. What should I do?”When I visit China, lots of people in the street say, “Hello! How are you? Where are you from? Do you like China?” These are good questions to start a conversation. Many people are shy when they speak English, so before you begin, take a deep breath and smile! Smiling always helps.The third question is about vocabulary. Olive, from Anhui wrote, “I want to remember all the new words. I wrote them down, but I forget them quickly. What should I do?”Try to remember eight or nine words a day. Write them on pieces of paper and place them in your bedroom. Say the words when you see them, and change them every day. And when you’re shopping, how about counting the English words, or saying the English names for everything you see?【小题1】How many basic questions do the students often ask?A.Two.B.Three.C.Four.D.Five.【小题2】 What should you do if you are shy to speak English?A.Watch English films.B.Write down the words first.C.Listen to real English songs.D.Take a deep breath and smile before you begin?【小题3】What is Oliver’s problem?A.He’s too shy to talk with others.B.He’s not able to count English words.C.He can’t remember new words.D.He doesn’t know what real English is.【小题4】 What’s the best title of this passage?A.How to learn EnglishB.Talking about English filmsC.Advice about English writingD.The way of beginning an English conversation
Once there was an old man in a town. He always forgot a lot of things. So his wife always had to say to him, "Don't forget this ! " One day he went on a long trip alone. Before he left home, his wife said, "Now you have all these things. They are what you need for your trip. Take care of your things during the trip." He went to the station, bought a ticket and got on the train with it.About half an hour later, the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the old man and said, "Will you please show me your ticket?" The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets, but he could not find it. He was very worried. “I can't find my ticket. I really bought a ticket before I got on the train." said the old man.“I believe you bought a ticket. All right, you don't have to buy another one," said the conductor kindly. "But how can I know where I'm going? ---I can't remember my station!" the old man said sadly.【小题1】Where is the ticket?_______.A.The old man forgot to buy it.B.The old man could not remember where it was.C.The old man showed it to the conductor.D.The old man's wife took the ticket away.【小题2】The old man was sad because_______.A.he had to buy another ticket.B.he lost all the things his wife gave him.C.he did not know where he was.D.he did not know where he should get off.
来源:2011年北京市平谷区中考英语一模试卷
题型:其他题
阅读短文,根据上下文意思,将方框中的句子还原到短文中适当位置。其中有一个多余选项。
Liz was excited. She was going to
Asia with her mom. Neither of them had ever travelled out of the United States
before. They were going to fly to Hong Kong. 1. , they would travel to Shanghai and Beijing.
&Beijing is inland. &&2.&& . I forget the name of the port. Anyway, we're
going to see the Great Wall, the Tiananmen Square, and the Forbidden City. It's
going to be so cool!& she told her neighbor Jane.
From China,they would go to
Japan. From Japan, they would catch a flight back to Los Angeles.
& &3.. It's only going to cost us $2,800 each, IF
we don’t shop a lot,& she laughed.
&I hope your trip is more
fun than mine was,& said Jane. &I travelled to the Bahamas on a large
ship. 4.& . I stayed in bed for almost
three days. &
&We've heard about those
,& said Liz. &I’m sure Mom and I will have a
happy holiday.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!One morning, Charley, a little green frog, was sitting in a pond(池塘) by the side of the road.Wanda, the neighborhood witch(女巫), was walking along the road. She was a good witch and dreamt to become a fairy godmother who can save people from trouble with magic powers. Wanda had been learning fairy godmother magic for 103 years. That morning, she decided to try the magic she had learned and bring happiness to others.Seeing Wanda, Charley cried, “Hi, Wanda.”“Hi, Charley,” replied Wanda, “I have a surprise for you.”Then, Wanda waved her wand(魔杖), said a magic word, and Charley turned into a prince!When Charley-turned-prince looked at himself in the water, he cried, “Hey! You turned me into a prince! It’s a surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince! Change me back right now!”“Oh, dear,” Wanda said. “you shouted so loud that I forgot the way to change you back. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince?”“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug (虫子) flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was a good fly catcher. But now, this tongue is too short! Please change me back!”“I can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as a prince.” She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared. Out of the castle dozens of musicians were playing various instruments. “Charley! You’ll have servants, eat delicious foods, and you can sing and dance and snap fingers(弹响指).”“No!” Charley interrupted.(打断) “I don’t want all these! I want bugs!” Charley cried. “I don’t want to sing and dance! And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”“Snapping fingers!” cried out Wanda. “That’s what I forgot!” She snapped her fingers, cried “Upsi-doodle!” and the castle and musicians disappeared and the prince became a little green frog.”Charley looked at himself in the water. “ You did it, Wanda. Oh, happy day! I’m a frog.”“I must apologize, Charley,” Wanda said, “you are a happy frog. I should know this a moment ago.”小题1:Wanda turned Charley from a frog into a prince
A.of her own willB.to play a joke on himC.at the request of charleyD.to teach Charley a lesson小题2: After the little green frog became a prince, he
.A.was grateful to WandaB.Wanted a great palaceC.couldn’t recognize WandaD.became angry with Wanda小题3: The underlined part “You did it” in the passage means “
“.A.You gave me a surpriseB.You turned me back into a frogC.You turned me into a princeD.You understood what I meant小题4: At the end of the story, Wanda probably felt
.A.satisfiedB.ashamedC.worriedD.excited小题5:According to the passage, which of the following conclusions can we get?A.Just be yourselfB.Do nothing by halvesC.Helping others is a virtueD.Where there is a will, there is a way - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:One morning, Charley, a little green frog, was sitting in a pond(池塘) by the side of the road.Wanda, the neighborhood witch(女巫), was walking along the road. She was a good witch and dreamt to become a fairy godmother who can save people from trouble with magic powers. Wanda had been learning fairy godmother magic for 103 years. That morning, she decided to try the magic she had learned and bring happiness to others.Seeing Wanda, Charley cried, “Hi, Wanda.”“Hi, Charley,” replied Wanda, “I have a surprise for you.”Then, Wanda waved her wand(魔杖), said a magic word, and Charley turned into a prince!When Charley-turned-prince looked at himself in the water, he cried, “Hey! You turned me into a prince! It’s a surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince! Change me back right now!”“Oh, dear,” Wanda said. “you shouted so loud that I forgot the way to change you back. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince?”“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug (虫子) flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was a good fly catcher. But now, this tongue is too short! Please change me back!”“I can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as a prince.” She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared. Out of the castle dozens of musicians were playing various instruments. “Charley! You’ll have servants, eat delicious foods, and you can sing and dance and snap fingers(弹响指).”“No!” Charley interrupted.(打断) “I don’t want all these! I want bugs!” Charley cried. “I don’t want to sing and dance! And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”“Snapping fingers!” cried out Wanda. “That’s what I forgot!” She snapped her fingers, cried “Upsi-doodle!” and the castle and musicians disappeared and the prince became a little green frog.”Charley looked at himself in the water. “ You did it, Wanda. Oh, happy day! I’m a frog.”“I must apologize, Charley,” Wanda said, “you are a happy frog. I should know this a moment ago.”小题1:Wanda turned Charley from a frog into a prince
A.of her own willB.to play a joke on himC.at the request of charleyD.to teach Charley a lesson小题2: After the little green frog became a prince, he
.A.was grateful to WandaB.Wanted a great palaceC.couldn’t recognize WandaD.became angry with Wanda小题3: The underlined part “You did it” in the passage means “
“.A.You gave me a surpriseB.You turned me back into a frogC.You turned me into a princeD.You understood what I meant小题4: At the end of the story, Wanda probably felt
.A.satisfiedB.ashamedC.worriedD.excited小题5:According to the passage, which of the following conclusions can we get?A.Just be yourselfB.Do nothing by halvesC.Helping others is a virtueD.Where there is a will, there is a wayOne morning, Charley, a little green frog, was sitting in a pond(池塘) by the side of the road.Wanda, the neighborhood witch(女巫), was walking along the road. She was a good witch and dreamt to become a fairy godmother who can save people from trouble with magic powers. Wanda had been learning fairy godmother magic for 103 years. That morning, she decided to try the magic she had learned and bring happiness to others.Seeing Wanda, Charley cried, “Hi, Wanda.”“Hi, Charley,” replied Wanda, “I have a surprise for you.”Then, Wanda waved her wand(魔杖), said a magic word, and Charley turned into a prince!When Charley-turned-prince looked at himself in the water, he cried, “Hey! You turned me into a prince! It’s a surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince! Change me back right now!”“Oh, dear,” Wanda said. “you shouted so loud that I forgot the way to change you back. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince?”“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug (虫子) flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was a good fly catcher. But now, this tongue is too short! Please change me back!”“I can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as a prince.” She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared. Out of the castle dozens of musicians were playing various instruments. “Charley! You’ll have servants, eat delicious foods, and you can sing and dance and snap fingers(弹响指).”“No!” Charley interrupted.(打断) “I don’t want all these! I want bugs!” Charley cried. “I don’t want to sing and dance! And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”“Snapping fingers!” cried out Wanda. “That’s what I forgot!” She snapped her fingers, cried “Upsi-doodle!” and the castle and musicians disappeared and the prince became a little green frog.”Charley looked at himself in the water. “ You did it, Wanda. Oh, happy day! I’m a frog.”“I must apologize, Charley,” Wanda said, “you are a happy frog. I should know this a moment ago.”小题1:Wanda turned Charley from a frog into a prince
.A.satisfiedB.ashamedC.worriedD.excited小题5:According to the passage, which of the following conclusions can we get?A.Just be yourselfB.Do nothing by halvesC.Helping others is a virtueD.Where there is a will, there is a way科目:最佳答案小题1: A小题2:D小题3:B小题4:B小题5:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 always have sun 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信