If he wants to go to the cinema是什么意思, so ____ I. A. do B.will C. did D. am 请回答并说明理由

1 if you go to the park tomorrow morningA so will he B so he will C so he does D so does he2 i am true (get) over it用括号中词的适当形式填空3 the teacher said the earth around the sunA went B was C goes Dgone(我只记得当句子是真理存在的时候,用一般现在时,但是这里前面有一个said,不知道后面的谓语动词是否需要改变然后解释下为什么,
1 A ,2getting ,3 C 从句是科学事实时,不管前面是什么时态,都用一般现在时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. A ,他也去表将来, 用will, so+ will+ 主语2 to get
用动词不定式表目的3. C
宾语从句如果是客观事实,用一般现在时
1、选A,意思是,如果你明早去公园,他也去. 是倒装句.2. 不知道啥意思,是不是题目不完整呀3. 选C,真理存在,不管前面时态.
A他也会去getting真理存在的话什么时候都是一般现在时
A so will he.to get 表示目的C真理存在的时候,一定要一般现在时,不管前面是什么时态。
1. A.If 引导一般条件从句,用一般现在时态代替了将来时,但是后面还是要用将来时态。SO + 情态动词/助动词+ 代词。表示跟前面的情况一样。So +代词 + 情态动词/助动词,表示确实如此。2. 看不太懂。。。3. C。goes。真理或者自然规律不管前面的时态如何,都一律用一般现在时。...
1A 如果你明早去公园 他也去3C 宾语从句 从句是客观真理 不管主句用什么时态 从句都用一般现在时
扫描下载二维码A.If you don’t go to the cinema tonight,_____ .B.A.so will I B.Neither do I C.Nor shall I D.So I will 句子意思
C如果今晚你不去看电影,我也不去.注:IF 引导的条件状语从句,遵循‘主将从现’原则,肯定用So will / shall I ; 否定用Nor /Neither shall/will I .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A. If you don’t go to the cinema tonight, _____ .
A. so will I
B. Neither do I
C. Nor shall I
D. So I will
求解析,句子意思答案解析:答案为C , 原因如下(1)前面的分句为否定,如果表示后面也和前面...
扫描下载二维码If you don't go to the concert,_____.A so does he B so will he C neither dose he D neither will he
D解析:if引导的条件句使用一般现在时,主句使用一般将来时,即:主将从现,所以排除AC,B表示肯定的时候用,这里表示否定 淘汰.翻译:如果你不去音乐会,他也不会去.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Wang Tao is a little boy. He often goes for a walk with his father. He likes water very much and he wants to swim like a fish in the water.
One Sunday morning, Wang Tao went to a park with his father. There is a big swimming pool in the park. Wang Tao asked his father to take him to the pool. “Why do you want to go there?” asked his father. “I want to learn swimming,” said Wang Tao. “And you can teach me.” “Oh, sorry. I can’t swim,” said his father. “You can’t swim? Li Qiang’s father swims very well. Why can’t you swim?” “His father likes eating fish, so he can swim like a fish,” said the father. “Oh, I see,” said Wang Tao. “But you like eating chicken very much. Can you lay eggs (下蛋)?”请根据短文内容从所给选项中选出最佳选项。小题1:Wang Tao and his father often _____. A.go for a walkB.go to swimC.go to eat fishD.visit their friends小题2:Wang Tao wants to _____ in the water.A.liveB.swimC.playD.fly小题3:Who can swim like a fish?A.Wang Tao.B.Wang Tao’s father.C.Li Qiang.D.Li Qiang’s father.小题4:From the passage , we learn that there is a(an) _____ in the park.A.ball gameB.English cornerC.swimming poolD.zoo小题5:下面哪项说法正确?A.Wang Tao can swim very well.B.Wang Tao’s father can lay eggs. C.Wang Tao is a naughty (调皮的) boy. D.Wang Tao’s father can teach Wang Tao to swim. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:Wang Tao is a little boy. He often goes for a walk with his father. He likes water very much and he wants to swim like a fish in the water.
One Sunday morning, Wang Tao went to a park with his father. There is a big swimming pool in the park. Wang Tao asked his father to take him to the pool. “Why do you want to go there?” asked his father. “I want to learn swimming,” said Wang Tao. “And you can teach me.” “Oh, sorry. I can’t swim,” said his father. “You can’t swim? Li Qiang’s father swims very well. Why can’t you swim?” “His father likes eating fish, so he can swim like a fish,” said the father. “Oh, I see,” said Wang Tao. “But you like eating chicken very much. Can you lay eggs (下蛋)?”请根据短文内容从所给选项中选出最佳选项。小题1:Wang Tao and his father often _____. A.go for a walkB.go to swimC.go to eat fishD.visit their friends小题2:Wang Tao wants to _____ in the water.A.liveB.swimC.playD.fly小题3:Who can swim like a fish?A.Wang Tao.B.Wang Tao’s father.C.Li Qiang.D.Li Qiang’s father.小题4:From the passage , we learn that there is a(an) _____ in the park.A.ball gameB.English cornerC.swimming poolD.zoo小题5:下面哪项说法正确?A.Wang Tao can swim very well.B.Wang Tao’s father can lay eggs. C.Wang Tao is a naughty (调皮的) boy. D.Wang Tao’s father can teach Wang Tao to swim.Wang Tao is a little boy. He often goes for a walk with his father. He likes water very much and he wants to swim like a fish in the water.
One Sunday morning, Wang Tao went to a park with his father. There is a big swimming pool in the park. Wang Tao asked his father to take him to the pool. “Why do you want to go there?” asked his father. “I want to learn swimming,” said Wang Tao. “And you can teach me.” “Oh, sorry. I can’t swim,” said his father. “You can’t swim? Li Qiang’s father swims very well. Why can’t you swim?” “His father likes eating fish, so he can swim like a fish,” said the father. “Oh, I see,” said Wang Tao. “But you like eating chicken very much. Can you lay eggs (下蛋)?”请根据短文内容从所给选项中选出最佳选项。小题1:Wang Tao and his father often _____. A.go for a walkB.go to swimC.go to eat fishD.visit their friends小题2:Wang Tao wants to _____ in the water.A.liveB.swimC.playD.fly小题3:Who can swim like a fish?A.Wang Tao.B.Wang Tao’s father.C.Li Qiang.D.Li Qiang’s father.小题4:From the passage , we learn that there is a(an) _____ in the park.A.ball gameB.English cornerC.swimming poolD.zoo小题5:下面哪项说法正确?A.Wang Tao can swim very well.B.Wang Tao’s father can lay eggs. C.Wang Tao is a naughty (调皮的) boy. D.Wang Tao’s father can teach Wang Tao to swim.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:A小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C小题5:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~}

我要回帖

更多关于 cinema是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信