哪里有得卖英语随堂优化训练!~!~知道的话请告诉我1997喔!~!~ O(∩_∩)O谢谢

英语达人帮忙翻译港行的英语,O(∩_∩)O谢谢。我相信你们,强大的网友同志!!希望有逻辑性哦!!_百度知道
英语达人帮忙翻译港行的英语,O(∩_∩)O谢谢。我相信你们,强大的网友同志!!希望有逻辑性哦!!
not to trap sand from the littoral system and create more problems elsewhere, geotextile bags,wetlands. Because of its importance.(4) Beach nourishment, across the subaqueous profile. Loose sediment material can be placed on the subaerial beach(3) Shoreline stabilization. Nontraditional technologies (e, etc, or construction without adding extra material. Retreat is permanent evacuation or abandonment of coastal infrastructure, as underwater mounds. The soft alternative solution for shore protection is now the common alternative selected for a variety of reasons (constraints). Elevating structures.(5) Adaptation and retreat. Further details are in Part V-3-4-b, some advocate retreat as the only solution. Headland and nearshore breakwaters, and for communities subject to high erosion rates and flooding damages, or as dunes to rebuild the dunes, storm warning and evacuation planning are some of the types of coastal adaptation methods, flood proofing. Their proper design is one of the great challenges of coastal engineering. In contrast to the engineering, artificial breakwater structures, groins, and wetlandsall moderate the coastal sediment transport processes to reduce the local erosion rate, sills and reefs.(6) Combinations and new technologies, zoning restrictions, their improper functional design, and functional design aspects are found in Part V-3-3, elevated structures combined with some type of armoring or shoreline stabilization structure together with beach nourishment are employed for shore protection. Their purpose is to slow the loss of placed sand.. Further discussion is in section Part V-3-4-c. In many locations. They are often combined with beach nourishment to reduce downdrift impacts. These structures should be considered where chronic erosion is a problem due to the diminished sediment supply.) are also being investigated in field experiments, beach drains, decision-making process to determine the best alternative considering all thedesign constraints for each site.g, has produced adverse environmental impacts by starving the supply of sand to downdrift beaches, a separate chapter, Part V-4 contains all the details for design. Part V-3-5 gives more details. In many locations. Total costs and constraints of this alternative must include the environmental impact on the new site to where “retreat” takes place, this is always a possible alternative
提问者采纳
站在“撤退”发生的角度来看。V-3-4-c部分将进一步讨论,软替代方案已经成为了海岸线保护的普遍选择。功能设计方面在V-3-3中提及到了。因为社区遭受的高侵蚀率和洪水损坏,这种选择的成本和限制必须要包括对环境的影响,而不是在于捕捉来自浅海体系的沙。岬和近岸防波堤。更多的细节见V-3-4-b、人工防波堤结构,从而减少局部侵蚀率,V-4将作为独立的一章讨论所有的设计细节、土工包,一些类型的硬化或海岸线稳定结构相结合的高架结构与海滩养护被运用于海岸线的保护。这些结构的形成应该被考虑在由于沉积物的减少而引起的慢性侵蚀的范围内。改善结构。5适应和撤退。4 海滩的养护。由于它的重要性,或者作为沙丘来重建沙丘,已经给环境造成了很大的负面影响,暴风警报和疏散规划都是沿海适应的一些典型方法,沙滩水渠3 海岸线的稳定、腹股沟和珊瑚礁等能够减缓沿海泥沙沉积的过程。合理的设计对海岸工程来说是一个很大的挑战。V-3-5将给予更多的细节讨论。可以把松散沉积物作为水下丘放置在裸露的沙滩上。为了减弱海滩下流的影响。他们的目的在于减少放置沙的损失,防洪,湿地等)在田间试验中也被用于研究,所以这通常也是极为有可能的选择,他们通常与养滨相结合。撤退是指永久性的疏散或沿海设施的放弃,横跨水下剖面,也不是为了引起其的它更多麻烦。非传统技术(例如。在许多地方。6 组合和新技术,由于它们不适当的功能设计和缺少额外材料的构造而引起逐渐下陷沙滩的沙子的供给、海底山脊,分区限制。在许多地方。和工程相比,决定最好的方案的过程考虑到了对每个地点的设计的限制。有的人建议把撤退当作唯一的解决方案。由于各种原因(限制)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
其他1条回答
3)岸线稳定。岬和近岸防波堤、腹股沟,s和珊瑚礁,适度沿海泥沙输移wetlandsall程序,从而减少局部侵蚀率。这些结构应该被认为在慢性侵蚀也是一个问题,由于沉积物供给的减少。他们通常是结合营养来减少downdrift海滩上的影响。他们的目的是要减缓的损失,而不是陷阱放置砂砂浅海的体系,创造更多的其他地方的问题。在许多地方,它们的种种功能设计、施工,在不增加额外的资料,给出了环境负面影响由于饥饿的供应downdrift海滩沙地。他们的正确的设计是一个重要的挑战,和功能的海岸工程设计等方面V-3-3中发现部分。
(4)海滩的营养。材料可以放在松散沉积物的海滩,subaerial水下丘,在水下剖面,或作为沙丘来重建沙丘。柔软的替代解决方案是在现在的海岸保护普通的选择选为各种各样的理由(限制)。由于它的重要性,V-4一个...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁南京新街口附近哪里有蒙奇奇专柜?请告诉我具体地址,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!_百度知道
南京新街口附近哪里有蒙奇奇专柜?请告诉我具体地址,O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
提问者采纳
估计没有,北京上海香港才有。 建议淘宝代购
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
蒙奇奇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初一英语题两题~O(∩_∩)O谢谢~_百度知道
请教初一英语题两题~O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
1.Wow,the ban哗饥糕渴蕹韭革血宫摩ana is very delicious.
Please give me ____one.A.others
B.the other
C.another2.____your sister and ask her to get up.
It's time for breakfast.A.Wake up
B.Shout at
C.Talk with
还有一些问题哦~恳请各位大虾帮忙解答一下~翻译:1.你长得像你的爸爸还是你的妈妈?
2.罗伯特的年龄
3.三年的时间
4.Tina的爷爷的爷爷
提问者采纳
您好!【C】 another表示再来一个,还要一个,符合题意。A--别的; B---其他的 【A】wake up,叫醒某人,一般+sb。 B---吼叫; C---和。。。谈话翻译:❶ Are you like your father or mother?
be like,像。。。
❷How old is Robert?
❸three years’ time
❹the grandpa of Tina‘s grandpa很高兴为您解答,祝你学习进步!【高中生全科解答】团队为您答题。有不明白的可以追问!如果您认可我的回答。请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮。如果有其他问题请另发或点击向我求助,答题不易,请谅解,谢谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
C& 2. A哗饥糕渴蕹韭革血宫摩1. Are you like your father or your mother?Robert's agethree years' timeTina's grandpa's grandpa祝你学习进步!
1、C 这里表示香蕉有很多,不止两根,请再给我一根,用another,A的others相当于other bananas,B表示两个中的另一个。2、A wake up 是叫醒的意思,B是对某人大喊的意思,C是和某人交谈的意思。根据句意是叫醒你妹妹,叫她起床。
1. C (another 表示另一个,another 不代表两个中的一个,可代表多个中的一个) 2.A (叫醒的意思)
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求~~~!各位大哥大姐,帮小弟写5篇初三英语作文 , 50字就可以!!O(∩_∩)O谢谢!_百度知道
跪求~~~!各位大哥大姐,帮小弟写5篇初三英语作文 , 50字就可以!!O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
50字就行 ~~~!看好了是初三水凭
提问者采纳
she likes traveling、老虎, I just forget about everything and my worries。她和我有相同的兴趣, surfed the internet and listened to music every evening. It took us about two hours to get there by bus,我们去非常高兴, gifaffes。无论你问什么都会得到完美的回答1. My best friendLi Hua is my best friend, I like listen to classical music and pop music because it can make me feel relaxed and become refreshed afterwards. 上周日我和朋友们去了动物园;s great. I read books. And then we thew the rubbish into the dustbin. I also visited my grandparents and stayed witht go home until 5, polar bears:00 in the afternoon. We also saw the elephant show. How did I spend my winter holiday、看书和打乒乓球. Besides.A visit to the zoo。我们经常周末打乒乓球, we felt happy. It&#39. It is given by mys really relaxing.都是自己的习作. Sometimes I don&#39、北极熊. It likes playing balls outside so I often take it our for a walk. I started fishing when I was a kid、狼, pandas. I also learned how to cook delicious food and how to ski well, tigers. We often play table tennis on weekend and
we go to movies on Sundays. I sometimes go fishing with my father on weekends, I like doing sports and listen to the music. We saw lots of animals、蛇等等. It is so friendly and lovely that we all love it very much、长颈鹿. Sometimes I visited my friends and played table tennis with them. I always spend an hour walking or jogging in the park near my house. Her interests similar to mine, taking exercise can not only rest our brains and eyes but also help build our bodies, such as。动物园里有成千上万的人。 她很友善。她是我认识的知识最渊博的人, I also play table tennis with my friends on weekends. No matter what you ask. She is friendly and generous.My pet dogI have a pet dog named Lucky. The elephants were so clever that they could do lots of things like us, she can always find a perfect answer in her brilliant brain. When I have time。我们直到10点才回家。2.李华是我最好的朋友,因此我们彼此互相帮助,有时周日去看电影4, I always forget my worries and it can make me happy:喜欢旅游;t matter, reading and playing table tennis. At noon we had a picnic in the zoo、袋鼠、大象. So I really had a meaningful winter holiday. It&#39. It likes one of my best friend. What do I often do when I am freeWhen I am free, wolves. Although we were tired. 5, kangaroos. I helped my grandparents do some cleaning and washing every day. I often feed it with dog food and saussages. There were thousands of people in the zoo, snakes and so on。我们也看了大象表演、大度, elephants。如. We also climbed the mountains and had a great time together. I was busy with my homework and helped my parents with the housework every day。中午我们野餐并把垃圾扔到了垃圾箱.I really had a happy winter holiday. When I do sports:熊猫. She is the most knowledgeable person I have ever known. I like the feeling that is when I am fishing、漂亮。大象是如此聪明的动物。那天天气很热. It was hot and sunny that day。我们乘公交大约两个小时才到那. It also likes to be clean so I wash it and make it clean twice every week.
3。她苗条. She is good at English and I am good at maths so we often help each other. She is slim and beautiful witt catch anything but it doesn&#39,带眼镜. We didn&#39. In my opinion。我们看见了许多动物、晴朗。尽管我们很累。她擅长英语而我擅长数学,他们能象我们人类一样做动作. It has white and soft furs with two small ears and a long tail.went to the zoo with my friends last Sunday
提问者评价
小弟谢谢你了~~!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初三英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
小P孩不好好学习出来偷懒
不动手没进步
等待您来回答
下载知道APP