高中英语翻译题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语翻译亲爱的朋友,好久不见,你过得还好吗?今天我终于鼓起勇气跟你说出我的真心话,首先感谢老天爷让我们在茫茫人海中相遇,也感谢你在百忙之中抽出宝贵的时间教我学习英语,其实第一次见到你的时候,我并没有太多的想法,只是想从你这里学习一些英语而已.没想到在这么短的时间里把我所有的想法打破,更没想到我会在这么短的时间里喜欢上你,甚至爱上你.虽然前些日子我做了一件非常让你生气的事,在这里请你原谅我?但在这里我还是想跟你解释一下:"其实那天我只是想偷偷地给你一个惊喜,就在我奔向你家门前的时候,我非常的开心,即使你不在家,而我只是痴痴地在你家门外等了你半个小时,没想到在回来的路上碰到你对我的行为如此的生气,也没想到这件事会让我们的关系变得如此的陌生.我曾为这件事哭过,也发过无数条短息道过歉,甚至打了无数遍电话,但你都不理采..那天晚上我生气了,很疯狂,说了一大堆气话,甚至把你的电话也删除掉,就在这时,我哭得很伤心,就想从此彻底把你忘记.我尝试了好几遍,但我发现自己根本做不到.脑子里装得全是你,梦里梦的全是你,心里在乎的更是你.我现在已经很疯狂了,因为我太想你了!
の0228YGdf
Dear friends, long time no see, you doing alright? Today, I finally found the courage to speak my truth with you, first of all thank God we meet in a big crowd, but also thank you for your busy schedule taught me valuable time to learn English, you know? fact, when I first saw you, I do not have too many ideas, just want to learn some English from you only. I did not expect in such a short time to break all my thoughts, but never thought I would in such a short time, like you, or even fall in love with you. Although the other day I did something very things make you angry, please forgive me here? But here I still want you to explain: "In fact, the day I just want to secretly give you a surprise run to your house in front of me, I was very happy, even if you are not home, but I'm just journeying the door in your home waiting for you half an hour, did not expect to run into you on the way back for my actions so angry, but also did not think it will make our relationship become so familiar. I fought for that thing cry, also made numerous short interest section apologized, and even played countless times phone, but you have ignored me that night .. mining angry, crazy, said a lot of angry words, even Your phone is also removed, at this moment, I cried a lot, wanted from completely forget you. I tried several times, but I find they simply can not. mind pretend to be all you dream in the dream is all you care about is your heart. I have now is crazy, because I missed you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码大学英语新视野Ⅳ课文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语新视野Ⅳ课文翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩33页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我想和你做个朋友这句话用英语怎么说
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友yt314遇到了一个关于口语的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我想和你做个朋友这句话用英语怎么说
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
I want to make friend with you.
—— hujiangcom1
I want to be a freind with you.
—— RUBY1023
I want to be friend with you
—— 清幽菊花台
相关其他知识点英语翻译我跟一个外国朋友聊天,他是个男的,他跟我说“You will make one man very happy one day ,whoever he may be .”前半句我当然能理解,就是说我让他这一天很开心,有没有人能给个准确答案啊!每个人说法都不同。
永远记得162
哎,孩子,前半句你也理解错了.意思是“有一天(未来)你会让一个人(你老公或男友)很开心的,不管他是谁.”这是赞扬你的话啊,就说你人很好,别人和你在一起会很幸福的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dtjdfjdjdjdhjdrdgh
无论对方是谁 你都能让他开心一整天
whoever he may be
不管他是谁,你都能……相当于no matter who he may be
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 我没有说过这句话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信