肯把否定句改为肯定句否定 句 I am in Class TWO, Grade One.

肯定句改为否定 句 I am in Class TWO, Grade One._百度知道
肯定句改为否定 句 I am in Class TWO, Grade One.
提问者采纳
One,I am not
in Class TWO,,
其他类似问题
肯定句的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Grade One,I am
not in Class TWO,,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013秋初一上册英语月考试卷(牛津英语有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
2013秋初一上册英语月考试卷(牛津英语有答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
2013秋初一上册英语月考试卷(牛津英语有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tTz y W.C Om 七年级英语阶段质量分析与反馈 2013010总分:100分& 答卷时间:100分钟
(所有答案填写在答题纸上,只交答题纸!)
第Ⅰ卷(60分)一、部分(共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)(A)听对话,选择合适的图画或答案。每段对话听两遍。(&&& )1. What does John like doing after school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
(&&& )2. What does Millie do at 7:30 today? A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )3. How does Jack go to school every day?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& &&&&&&B.&&& (&&& )4. What is Kate’s telephone number? A.& &&&&&&B.& &&&&&&C. &&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )5. Where does Tom come from? A. Nanjing.&& &&&B. Beijing.&&&& &&&C. Tianjing.(&&& )6. What does Lucy’s mother like doing?A. Cooking.& &&&B. Watching TV.& &&& &&C. Reading books.(&&& )7. When do Andy and Mike play football?A. On Monday. &&B. On weekdays.& &&&&& C. At the weekends.(&&& )8. Where are Kate’s glasses?A. On the table.&& &&&& B. Under the chair.&&&&&& &C. In the bag.(&&& )9. How many hours is the library open?A. 7 hours.& &&&B. 10 hours.& &&&&C. 5 hours.&&&&&&&&& (&&& )10. What does Jack want to do first?A. Play computer games.& B. Play football wi th Susan.& C. Do his homework.听一段对话,回答11至12小题,对话听两遍。(&&& )11. Who is Li Hua?&&&&& A. A basketball player.&B. A football player.&C. A volleyball player.(&&& )12. Why does he come to our city?&&&&& A. To watch a football match.&B. To give a talk about a football match.&&&&& C. To have a football match.B、听下面一篇短文,完成信息记录表,短文听两遍。Miss WuJob&& 18& Way to go home&She goes home&& 19& .Hobby &She likes&& 20&& .(&&& )13. A. A teacher&&&&& &&B. A policeman&&&&& &&C. A doctor(&&& )14. A. i n her car&&&& &&B. by bus&&&&& &&&C. on foot&& &(&&& )15. A. dancing&&&&& &&B. cooking&& &&&&C. singing C、听下面一篇短文, 回答第16至20题,短文听两遍。(&&& )16. When is Mother’s Day?A. On the second Sunday of May.&&& B. On the second Saturday of May.C. Always on May 12th.(&&& )17. Who gets up earliest on Mother’s Day?A. Mother.&&&&B. Father.&&&&C. The writer.(&&& )18. What does the writer do on Mother’s Day?A. He cooks breakfast for his mother.&& B. He does some cleaning for his mother.C. He wakes his mother up.(&&& )19. What present(礼物) does the writer give his mother?A. A card with good wishes.&&&& B. A nice cooking book.C. A large bucket (束)of flowers.(&&& )20. How does the writer’s mother feel on that day?A. Funny.&&&&B. Happy.&&&&C. Sad(伤心)二、单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)(&&& )21. --It's time to go to bed, Betty!&&& --OK.&&&&&&&& , Mummy.A. Good morning&&&& B. Good night&&C. Good evening&D. Good afternoon (&&& )22. ---May I have a cat at home, Dad?---Yes, you can. But you must know how to ____________ it.&&&& A. look after&&B. look at&&&C. look for&&D. look like(&&& )23.---- ______ Tom in the English Club? ---- Yes, but he _____ go there very often.&&&&& A. D doesn’t&&& &B. D isn’t&&&& C. Is; does&& D. Is; doesn’t(&&& )24.They often have a class meeting _______ 3 p.m _______ every Friday.&&&&& A. /&&& &&&& &B. on&&& &&C. on&&& &&D. at;on(&&& )25. These boys are ________ swimmers. They all swim very ________.A. well&&&&&& B. good&&&& C. good&&&& D. well(&&& )26. ---There is ____________ art lesson this morning.&---Yes. But where is ____________ art room, do you know?&&&&&&& A. a&&& &&&B. /&& &&& C. the&&& && D. a(&&& )27. ---Which one has different sound from others?& ---I think it is ________.&&&&& A. short&&&&&&&&& &B. world&&&&&&&&& C. horse&&&&&&&& D. sport(&&& )28. I think this new dress is better. It makes_______ pretty. A. her look&& &&B. her looks&&& & C. she look&&& & D. she looks(&&& )29. ---How does your mother look?& ---_____________A. She is a teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She likes reading.& C. She looks tall and slim.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. She walks to school.(&&& )30. There is a clock _______ the wall and the windows are _____ the wall.A. on, in&&B. in, on&&C. in, in &&D. on(&&& )31. Everyone in my family _________ music. We also like sports.A. enjoys listening&& B. enjoys listening to&& C. enjoy listening to& D. enjoy listening (&&& )32. ----You look happy toady.&&&& -----Yes, _______I meet an old friend of mine .&&&& A. so&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&& C.& /&&&&&& D. because(&&& )33. ―_________________?&&& ― It’s November 14.A. What time is it&B. What day is it && C. When is it&&& D. What’s the date(&&& )34. Dad, my trousers are old. I want to buy a new ________. A. trousers&& &&B. one&&&&&& &&C. it&&&& &&&D. pair -(&&& )35. ---Please open the window, Daniel.&&&&&&& ----_________?& I can’t hear you well.A. What&&&&&&&& &B. Pardon&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Really&&&&& &&&& D. Right三、完形 (共10小题;每小题l分,计10分)Dear Joan,How are you? It's very nice of you to write&& 36&& me. From your letter I&& 37&& a lot about you and your school. Now&& 38&& me tell you something about me and my school.I am fourteen years old, I am in Class Two, Grade One at Changjiang Middle School. My father is a&& 39 . He teaches&&& 40&&& English. My mother is a doctor. I&& 41& early every morning and then&& 42&& English at home.Our school is very big. It has 3,000 students and 250 teachers.&& 43&& the teachers and the students work hard. After school, I like playing&& 44&& volleyball with my classmates. Please come and have a look&& 45&& our school if(如果) you have time.Please write to me soon.Millie(&&& )36. A. from&&&& &&B. of&&&&&&& &C. to&&&&&&&& &D. at(&&& )37. A. thank&&& &&B. tell&&&&& &&C. talk&&&&&&& &D. know(&&& )38. A. let&&&&&& &&B. say&&&&& &&C. speak&&&&&& &D. want(&&& )39. A. teacher&& &&&& B. worker&&& &&&& C. student&&& &D. doctor(&&& )40. A. our&&&&&&&&&& B. they&&&&&&&&& C. us&&&&&&&&&&& D. their(&&& )41. A. go to bed&&&&& B. have lessons &C. get up&&&&& &D. come here(&&& )42. A. look&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&& &C. watch&&&& &D. read(&&& )43. A. Many&&&&&&&& B. Some&&&&& &C. All&&&&&&& &D. Every(&&& )44. A. a&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&& &C. the&&&&&&& &D. /(&&& )45. A. at&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& &C. on&&&&&&&& &D. to四、 理解 (共10题,每题1.5分,计15分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AHappy Middle School We’re a bilingual(双语的) school for children of 6 to 15. We want a cook, library assistant, a sports coach and a language teacher.Job&Age&Language&Skill(技能)&Other term (条件)cook&25- 40&Chinese&can cook Chinese and western food&healthylibrary assistant&20 - 35&Chinese, English&read different kinds of books&carefulsports coach&20- 40&Chinese, English&major in(主修) P .E.&healthy and stronglanguage teacher&------&Chinese, English&major in English&-------(&&&& ) 46. Who can go to Happy Middle School?A. A four-year-old child.&&&&&& &&B. A ten-year-old child.& &C. A sixteen-year-old child.&&&& &&D. A five-year-old child.(&&&& ) 47. Happy Middle School doesn’t want________•&&& &A, a cook&&&&& &B. a nurse&&&& C. a library assistant& &&D. a sports coach(&&&& ) 48. Which of the following may not speak English?A. The cook.&&&&&&&&& &&&B. The library assistant.C. The sports coach.&&&&&&&&&&& &D. The teacher.(&&&& )49. The sports coach must be ________.A. tall and strong&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. careful and tallC. healthy and strong&&& &&&D. nice and careful&BHi, Li Hua,I'm Samantha, but people call me Sam. I'm so glad you're coming to stay with us! I live in a house in London with my parents and two brothers, Jerome and Michael. Jerome likes art and Michael likes Chinese. They both like making friends. Music and fashion are two of my biggest interests. Do you know The Vaccines? It's my favourite London band(乐队). I'll take you to enjoy their wonderful performance(表演). And of course sports ― I'm captain(队长) of my school football team, but better than that ― I'm an "Olympic Games Maker" to help with the Olympic Games.I can't wait to meet you and take you to see London! Sam (&&&& ) 50. How many people are there in Sam's family?A. Three.&&&&&& &B. Four.& &&C. Five.&& &&D. Six.(&&&& ) 51. What is Sam interested in(对……感兴趣)?A. Music, art and Chinese.&&&B. Fashion, music and Chinese.C. Sports, art and fashion. &&&D. Music, sports and fashion.(&&&& ) 52. Which is RIGHT according to the passage?A. Sam is a helper for the Olympic Games.B. Li Hua is captain of his school football team.C. Li Hua will go to the cinema with Sam's brothers.D. Sam is going to stay with Li Hua's family in London.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CTom is three years old. He likes to watch TV with his parents after supper, but his parents never let him stay long. Mother always says, “It’s eight o’clock now. It’s time for you to go to bed, Tom” “But why don’t you go to bed? ” Tom always asks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& “We are adults(成年人),” mother says, “And adults go to bed late.” It is evening again. Tom asks his mother for an apple.“But it’s too late,” his mother doesn’t want to give him anything to eat at bedtime. “The apples are already asleep(睡着的).”“But not all of them, Mum.” Tom says, “The baby apples are asleep, but their parents are surely not.”(&&&& ) 53. Tom likes to watch TV with his&&&&&&&&&&& after supper. A. sister&&&&B. parents &&&C. grandparents&& &D. friends(&&&& ) 54. Tom’s mother doesn’t want to give anything to him to eat&&&&&&&&& .A. in the morning& &B. in the afternoon& &C. at bedtime&&& &D. at noon(&&&& ) 55. From the story we know Tom is a&&&&&&&&& boy. A. silly(傻)& &&&B. short &&&&C. strong&& &&D. clever(聪明)
&第Ⅱ卷(非40分)五、词汇(本题共15小题; 每小题1分,满分15分) A. 请根据句意或括号中的中文提示、英文释义,写出句中所缺单词。56. We would like to be ____▲____ (成员) of the Swimming Club.57. Andy, I’m new here. Please show me ____▲______ 58. We’ll watch a football ___▲______(game) on TV this evening.59. Tom with his parents often _____▲_____(购物) at weekends.60. She always goes to see her aunt when she is _&&& ▲_____(not busy)B. 请根据句意从方框中选择合适的词,并用其适当形式,使句子通顺。diary&&&&&& dance&&&& parent&&& play&&& twelve61.The girl goes to the ____▲________ Club on Mondays.62. ―What time does the ___▲___________ meeting begin? ― At seven o’clock.63. I was born on the ___▲________of October.64. Keeping ____▲______ is great fun and also good for us.65. Cristiano Ronaldo is a football _& ▲______. He comes from Portugal.C. 请根据句意从方框中选择合适的动词, 并用其适当时态或形式填空,使句子通顺。walk&&& play&&& have&&& not be&& watch66. ___▲____Daniel __▲_____ a Geography lesson on Monday?67. Simon , __▲______late for class again.68. -----I don’t like taking a bus to the park.& ------What about _&&& ▲____there?69. We hope____▲________two of their lessons on the Open Day.70. Let’s talk about how __▲_____table tennis, shall we?六、句型转换 (本题共5小题;每空0.5分,满分5分)71.He often washes the bowls after supper. (改为一般疑问句)& ___▲_______ he often __▲________ the bowls after supper?72. My new friend has lunch at home. (改为否定句)& && My new friend ___▲_______& __▲________ lunch at home.73. The man in a white shirt is our English teacher.(划线部分提问)&& __▲_______& ___▲______is your English teacher?74. Are there any offices over there?(改为单数句)&& ___▲____ there ___▲_____office over there?75. Are your brothers good at drawing pictures?(改为同义句)&& ___▲______your brothers do ___▲_____in drawing pictures?七、短文填空(每空0.5分, 共5分)根据所学课文和首字母提示完成短文,使短文正确、通顺、连贯。 I’m Mille. I am a student at Sunshine Middle School. Our school l&& 76▲&&& very beautiful. The playground is very big. We often chat with each other or p___77▲___ sports in the playground a& 78▲&&& class.There are many classrooms in the classroom b& 79▲& ___. Our classrooms are clean and b& 80▲&& __. My classroom is on the g& 81▲__ floor. We also have an art room, a music room and two c __82▲&&& rooms. Our library is new and big. It looks m____83▲____. There are l& 84▲& _ of books in it. We also have a school hall. We have m___85▲____there.76. ____▲_____ 77. ____▲_____& 78____▲_____ 79____▲_____ 80_____▲_____81. ____▲_____ 82____▲______.& 83____▲_____ 84____▲_____85_____▲______八、任务型(每小题1分,共5分)阅读短文并回答问题.&& Hi! Do you know the three children? They are in a happy family. Xiao Xue is a helpful girl. She is beautiful. She likes studying. She studies very hard. She gets up early and finishes her breakfast quickly .Then she rides her bike to school . Liu Xing is a little lazy. He gets up late and then washes his face, brushes his teeth in a hurry. Then he goes to the bus stop without breakfast. He usually plays basketball after school. In the evening, he seldom (很少)does homework. He goes to bed late. Xiao Yu is a lovely boy. He gets up very slowly and then he usually takes a shower(淋浴)at home before breakfast. After that, he goes to school in his father’s car. He likes watching TV in the evening.86. What does Xiao Xue like doing?&
_________________________▲________________________________87. How does Liu Xing go to school?
_________________________▲________________________________88. When does Liu Xing usually play basketball?&& __________________________▲_________________________________89. Where does Xiao Yu take a shower? && __________________________▲________________________________90. Who do you like best of the three children? Why?&& ____________________________▲________________________________&九、书面表达(本题满分10分)假如你的网友David将会来到海安,你想把他介绍给你的同学。请按照下列表格中的信息用英语写一篇70字左右的人物介绍。▲要求:1、要点完整,语句通顺,字迹清楚。2、省略号部分可自由发挥。姓名&David&性别&男&年龄&13&籍贯&南京住址&北京(和父母一起生活)外表&头发很短,戴眼镜,身体强壮。性格&待人好,经常帮助别人(others)。学习&认真学习,喜欢各门功课。爱好&篮球,也喜欢看排球比赛。偶像&……,因为……;&愿望&……,希望他梦想成真。
This is my online friend.&&&&&&&&&&& ▲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________ ▲
七年级英语阶段质量分析与反馈材料一、听力部分(共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)(A)听对话,选择合适的图画或答案。每段对话听两遍。1. W: What do you like doing after school, John?M: I like watching TV.2. M: Millie o ften has breakfast at 6:30, right? W: Yes, but today she has breakfast at 7:30 because she doesn’t have any classes.3. W: How do you go to school every day, Simon?M: I go to school by bike.4. M: Could you tell me your telephone number, Kate?W: Sure, it’s .5. W: Do you come from Nanjing, Tom?M: No, I come from Beijing.6. M: Hello, Lucy. What does your mother like doing?W: She likes reading books.7. W: Do you and Mike like sports, Andy?& M: Yes, we do. We play football at the weekends.8. W: Jim, where are my glasses?M: Oh, Kate, look, they are under the chair. 9. W: When is the library open?M: The library is open from 7:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.. 10. W: Would you like to play computer games, Jack?&& M: Yes, I’d like to. But I want to do my homework first, Susan.听一段对话,回答11至12小题,对话听两遍。W: Hi, Daniel. You look happy.M: Yes. Do you know that Li Hua will come to our city next week?W: No. Is he a very good football player?M: Yes, you’re right.W: Why does he come to our city?M: To have a football match.W: Great! Let’s go and watch it together. B、听下面一篇短文,完成信息记录表,短文听两遍。Miss Wu is only twenty-one. She is tall and thin, and she has brown, long hair. She likes children and her teaching work. From Monday to Friday she stays at school and gives the children classes. She has much work to do, but she often plays games with her students after school. The children like her very much. On Sunday she goes home by bus and stays with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes to see her friends on Sunday. She likes singing and swimming. She’s a nice teacher. C、听下面一篇短文, 回答第16至20题,短文听两遍。We all need to say thanks to our mother, because mothers do so much for us. Mother’s Day is the best time for us to show our love to mothers. It is on the second Sunday of May. This year it is on May 12th. We all want to make mothers happy that day. My mother is always the first to get up in the morning. She makes breakfast for us before we get up. But on Mother’s Day, my father gets up earlier. He goes to the kitchen and cooks nice food. And I do something for my mother, too. I quietly clean the house early in the morning. I don’t want to wake her up. I also put a card on my mother’s desk. It says Happy Mother’s Day. My father gives her a large bucket of flowers as usual. I’m sure she will enjoy everything.&&&& 参 考 答 案一、听力1-5 CBAAB&& 6-10 CCBBC& 11-15 BCABC&& 16-20 ABBAB二、单项选择&& 21-25 BADAA&& 26-30 CBACA&& 31-35 BDDDB三、完形填空&& 36-40 CDAAC&& 41-45 CDCDA&& 四、阅读理解& 46-49 BBAC&&&& 50-52 CDA&&&&& 53-55 BCD五、词汇56---60& members/around/match/shops/free61---65& Dancing/parents’/twelfth/diaries/player66---70& Does, have/don’t be/walking/to watch/to play六、句型转换71---75& Does, wash/doesn’t , have/Which , man/Is, an/Do, well七、短文填空76---80& looks/play/after/building/bright81---90& ground/computer/modern/lots/meetings八、任务型阅读86.She likes studying.87.By bus/He takes the bus.88.After school. 89 At home.90.Xiao Xue. Because she likes studying.九、书面表达(省略) 文 章来源天添 资源网 w w w.tTz y W.C Om
上一篇学科试题: 下一篇学科试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));七年级英语阶段质量分析与反馈_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费3页免费6页免费11页免费3页免费 3页免费8页免费4页免费5页免费10页免费
七年级英语阶段质量分析与反馈|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
肯定句变否定句的练习-PPT(精)
文档星级:
内容提示:肯定句变否定句的练习-PPT(精),练习,ppt,肯定句变否定句,肯定句肯定句,否定句,否定句练习题,肯定句变,肯定句,句练习,肯定句与否定句,肯定句否定句,肯定句该否定句,双重否定句练习,否定句练习,双重否定句
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 10:16:04|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:肯定句变否定句的练习-PPT(精).PPT精品:肯定句变否定句 肯定句改为否定句 肯定句改否定句 英语肯定句变否定句 肯定..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的讲解与练习
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 把否定句改为肯定句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信