what is culture? how dose is relate to individuals,groups and institutions的意思 in the west and east?

peterfleming international pte ltd (PFI) in conjunction with a group of highly experienced and dedicated professionals operating via a Network Of Associates (NOA), providing business consulting, training and coaching solutions to companies and individual
- Alvin Toffler
Our Corporate Solutions include:
Our Solutions for Individuals include:
Our Profile:
We provide Performance-based solutions to companies and individuals in Singapore, Asia-Pacific and Globally.
Corporate SolutionsOur services offer an integrated approach to developing novel solutions and to realizing sustainable improvement in business value and individual personal growth.Solutions for Individuals
Our view of human development is all about improving your results through Executive, Life and Career Coaching. We use a variety of tools to do that and we have created an entire practice dedicated to it.
Other The breadth of our knowledge, experience and network attracts invitations from business and community leaders to participate in worthwhile projects, which we consider on a case-by-case basis.
Peter Fleming International Pte Ltd
Registered in Singapore (Registration no H)15 Thomson Hill, Singapore 574790
Peak Performance Workshops
- Mark Victor Hansen
稭y team is underperforming and I do not know why or what to do about it
稩 have team members who were once great performers but now struggle to meet their targets
稩 have tried using sales trainers before but after a short burst of improvement, performance quickly returns to the previous lower level or even worse
稩 am so buried under paperwork, policies and procedures that I cannot get motivated to actually go out and perform or to motivate others
稩 can抰 seem to sort out or manage my priorities
稩 feel frustrated, like I am torn in a dozen directions at once, all the time
稩 find myself blaming my job, my boss, everyone but myself
稩 have lost my sense of self
稩 can抰 seem to motivate others any more
稩 spend a lot of time looking backwards in regret rather than forwards in hope
稩 blame myself
稩 sense that something has to change soon
稩 feel like I am the only one in the world with these issues
稩 don抰 know what to do
From time to time, it is essential to take a step back and do a reality check on where you stand right now. In your life, in your work, in your relationships, in your health, in your finances and in your relationship with yourself.
For you as a Manager, all these important dimensions in your business life are competing for your time, your attention and it抯 tough to cope.
Through our , you will:
稤iscover the key elements of Performance Improvement
稴et effective goals, balancing sales performance goals with individual goals }

我要回帖

更多关于 institutions的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信