求一篇600字作文个有关学校的英文RAP或作文

求一篇关于学校日程英文作文_百度知道
求一篇关于学校日程英文作文
我有更好的答案
TheSimilaritiesandDifferencesbetweenEasternandWesternCulture——ComparisonofRomeoandJulietandTheButterflyLovers[/M]RomeoandJulietisatragedywrittenearlyinthecareerofWilliamShakespeareabouttwoteenage&star-cross'dlovers&whoseuntimelydeathsultimatelyunitetheirfeudingfamilies.RomeoandJulietfellinlovewitheachotheratfirstsight,buttheirfamilieshatedeachotherandpreventedthemfromloving.Thentheywantedtogetmarriedinsecret,butfailedandkilledthemselves.ItisamongShakespeare'smostpopularplaysduringhislifetimeand,alongwithHamlet,isoneofhismostfrequentlyperformedplays.Today,thetitlecharactersareregardedasarchetypalyounglovers. Theauthoroftheotherbook---TheButterflyLov...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一编英语作文学校昨天开始放寒假,吃完午饭后,BLII乘汽车回家.两个小时后,回到家里,今天是他放寒假的第一天,他在家里写了一个假期计划,在她的计划里,他打算帮助爸爸妈妈做点家务,每天早晨做一些运动,完成所有的作业,他还准备看一本英文版得林肯传~谁帮我写~30分~
造梦郑雨威363
School started yesterday goes on winter break, after lunch, BLII by car to go home. Two hours later, back home, today is the first day of his winter vacation, he wrote a holiday at home scheme in her plan, he intends to help mom and dad to do housework in the morning to do some exercise to complete all the work, he was also prepared to get Abraham Lincoln reading a English version
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码班级规章制度作文(英语)今天老师留了一个课外作业 学校“英语角”本期话题是有关班级建设的!假如你是班干部,结合你们班的情况,说说日常生活中同学们都应该遵守那些班级规章制度求一英语作文 要求:80词左右 适当的使用所学的情态动词
低调O小277
Being a member of our class. We should do something good for our class. Here is our classroom rules: 1: First , we should get to school on time, so please don't ge late for school.2. Second, we must keep our classroom clean and tidy. when it is your turn to clean the classroom. do it well.3. We must listen to the teacher carefully and take notes, try to take an active part in the activities in class.4. We must finish doing our homework carefully and hand it in
on time.5. We shouldn't bring fireworks, cigarettes, wine scissors or dangerous weapons to school. 6. All injuries should be reported to our head teacher.If everyone obey our classroom rules. we'll be a better class.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文。如果你是李华,最近你在学校的英文校报上发现了一些错误,请你给报社负责人写一份邮件_百度知道
求一篇英语作文。如果你是李华,最近你在学校的英文校报上发现了一些错误,请你给报社负责人写一份邮件
the more they will understand you,you will be faced with a lot of challenges like language learning.Bll certain find that you have many friends. have a good time in ChinaDear marry,you can ask your teachers for help when yos common that when you com to a new country! Yours, After reading your letter,I know that you worry about your life here at school. Don&#39,we students here are really nice and helpful,Marry.I should say.your confidence will grow as t worry.They love their students. In my opinion,even those from abroad.The closer you stay with them,and you&#39.It&#39,you should learn to be brave and try to communicate with your classmates
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个英语短文 My future求一个高中水平的英语短文200字以上300字以下.高一水准左右.内容积极向上.
一、I earnestly hope to lead a healthy and prosperous life in the future.Judging from my aptitude inclination and personality streaks,my ideal life will be that of a scientist,researching,lecturing,and writing books.As I am from a farming family,I particularly enjoy being close to earth.If I can afford to live a pastoral life in the countryside,I will feel most blessed.As far as social life is concerned,simplicity is what I intend to pursue,so I really don't need too many friends.All these will be mere talk if I am idle now.To attain my goal,I must make a point of training my body and mind.This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top.That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power,but a marathon of patience,faith,and perseverance.Life is not all roses,but with what I am being equipped with by the top teachers in this elite school,I surely deserve a promising prospect.我恳切地希望将来能过着健康而顺遂的一生.从我的能力倾向及人格特质来判断,我理想的生活方式将是担任一名科学家,从事研究讲学以及著作.由于我来自农家,尤其喜欢亲近土地.如果我有经济能力在乡下过着田园生活,我会深感福佑.至于社交生活,「单纯」是我所要追求的,所以我确实不需要太多的朋友.如果我现在懒散,这一切都将流于空谈;要达成目标,我必须重视锻炼自己的身心.这是一个高度竞争的社会,人人都渴望拔得头筹.那不但是一场体力和脑力的竞争,也是耐心、信心和毅力的马拉松.人生并不全是美好的事,但以我目前得自这所精英聚集的学校的顶尖老师所施的教化,我必定有个光明的前程.二、In 10 years,I think I will be a doctor.I think I will live NingBo.Because I was born in there .So I like it very much.As a doctor ,I must try my best to help patient .And I think I will live in an apartment with my best friends.I wil have a lovely dog.Because I like dogs very much.I wil probably smimming every day .I think I will go to Shanghai on my vacation ,and one day I might even visit Greece .三、I have a dream in my mind for a long time.The dream is that I want to travel all over the world.If possible,I will first travel to the U.S.A after my graduation from the middle school.America has left a very deep impression in my mind when I read some magazines and watch the American films on my computer.I think it is an amazing country which is far away from China.I will take a plane to go there,perhaps with my classmates.We will have some sight-seeings in different cities of America,have a talk with the native Americans and learn something about its development.I am sure that we will enjoy our stay there.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I am sure my future will be full of good prospects. What a sublime work as a teacher, you see. A common saying says "peaches and plums are all over the world" , which a teacher wins for his educationa...
Green-colored sunshine shining though soft leaves, all the green days in the growth rings’ telling legend to the future and the past. These green hopes in the Olympic rings are just like warm hugs and...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇600字作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信