2012兴城市教师招聘一高中期末成绩2012

分享给朋友:兴城一高中 Snowball fight Grade 1 - Part 2下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效兴城一高中 Snowball fight Grade 1 - Part 2扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:第一篇:兴城一高中兴城一高中解说词 恰同学少年,风华正茂;逞飒爽英姿,一代天骄。迎面走来的是兴城高中代表队。兴城高中 始建于 1923 年,是辽宁省示范高中,中国优秀青年志愿服务集体、全国培养体育人才试点 学校、体育达标先进单位、辽宁省国防教育示范基地。学校先后为高等院校输送两万余名大 学生,其中 30 名升入清华北大,为上级飞行学院输送 203 名飞行员,招飞工作全国第一。硕果累累,誉满枝头。2012 年高考:一本上线人数超过 372 人,二本上线超过 900 人,过 600 分考生 37 人,本科率实现历史性突破。兴城一高正以昂扬的姿态和崭新的面貌,振翅 翱翔,扶摇直上! 兴城高中预祝大会圆满成功!
第一篇:兴城一高中估
兴城二高中大门工程量汇总表 号 项 目 名 称 单位 南大门 门卫房 附属建筑 人工平整场地 M2 104.27 52.38 人工挖基坑 M3 42.47 16.79 毛石基础 M7.5 水 M3 11.23 混凝土柱基础 C30 M3 10.52 基础模板 M2 20.05 垫层混凝土 C10 M3 2.65 垫层模板 M2 3.34 砖基础 M7.5 水 M3 1.08 基础防潮层 M2 3.59 地梁混凝土 C30 M3 6.08 地梁模板 M2 33.34 地梁换填挖沟 M3 3.34 地梁下换填撼砂 M3 3.34 基础回填土 5.56 M3 23.22 外运土方 M3 19.25 11.23 地沟挖土 M3 26.84 地沟垫层混凝土 C10 M3 1.92 模板 M2 1.8 地沟砌砖 M5 水 M3 7.96 地沟盖板混凝土预制 M3 1.29 模板 M3 1.29 安装 M3 1.29 灌缝 M3 1.29 框架柱混凝土 C30 M3 7.87 框架柱模板 M2 77.5 构造柱混凝土 C30 M3 1.07 构造柱木板 M2 14.64 框架梁混凝土 C25 M3 7.87 框架梁模板 M2 58.63 现浇板混凝土 C25 M3 4 0.52 现浇板模板 M2 33.29 4.31 挑檐板混凝土 C25 M3 2.03 挑檐板模板 M2 10.96 栏板混凝土 M3 4.96 栏板模板 M2 87.63 加气混凝土砌块 M5 混 M3 21.85 1B 以上红砖砌体 M5 混 M3 7.66 外墙面砖 M2 149.7 42.26 栏板内抹水泥砂浆 M2 43.04 屋面苯板保温 120 厚 M2 52.25 8.29 炉渣干铺 M3 7.32 1.15 找平层 M2 52.25 8.29 SBS 防水层 M2 74.13 8.29 保护层 1:2 水泥砂浆 M2 74.13 8.29
北大门 门卫收发 附属建筑 231.36 64.86 92.36 128.27 13.42 21.04 9.57 41.1 35.76 5.3 2.91 6.68 9.52 1.05 3.5 11.06 67.94 6.74 6.74 49.24 102.37 44.14 25.9 44.82 3.2 3.0 13.29 2.15 2.15 2.15 2.15 17.58 13.63 171.5 160 1.38 20.95 17.58 13.63 103.69 39.11 8.6 1.86 71.72 16.92 4.06 21.46 8.88 153.99 41.19 6.85 321.58 29.77 76.61 108.85 8.4 15.24 1.18 108.85 8.4 156.24 8.4 156.24 8.4
兴城二高中大门工程量汇总表 号 项 目 名 称 单位 南大门 门卫房 附属建筑 雨落口 个 2 弯头 个 2 雨水管 M 7.2 大理石地面 M2 27.22 防滑地砖 M2 2,22 地面混凝土垫层 C10 M3 2.94 卫生间墙地面防水 M2 3.72 台阶花岗岩 M2 7.79 台阶混凝土 M2 7.79 散水一次成型 M2 19.17 天棚打磨刮腻子 M2 29.4 防磁大白二遍 M2 29.4 吊棚木骨架 M2 13.22 铝塑扣板吊棚 M2 13.22 内墙混合砂浆 M2 75.62 内墙水泥砂浆 M2 18.69 成品实木门 M2 3.9 樘 2 白钢门 M2 7.83 樘 1 塑钢窗 M2 18.47 综合脚手架 M2 37.86 单项脚手架 M2 8.29 钢筋Φ 22 T 0.69 钢筋Φ 20 T 0.18 钢筋Φ 18 T 1.11 钢筋Φ 16 T 0.195 钢筋Φ 14 T 0.03 钢筋Φ 12 T 0.3 钢筋Φ 8 T 0.68 钢筋Φ 6.5 T 0.297 钢筋Φ 10 三级 T 0.65 钢筋Φ 8 三级 T 0.473
北大门 门卫收发 附属建筑 4 4 14.4 84.25 2.22 8.46 3.72 11.25 11.25 38.38 84.67 84.67 13.22 13.22 128.15 18.69
88.36 8.4 1.253 0.34 2.25 2.17 0.37 0.935 1.44 0.479 1.41 0.85
第一篇:兴城一高中兴城高中高一(下)月考英语试题
第二部分: 阅读理解(共两节,满分 40 分) 第一节 (共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡 上将该项涂黑。A
On a cold evening I was waiting for a taxi in New York. About 5 minutes later, I was picked up by a driver, and he said how terrible some people were. I knew there was a part of me that wanted to be silent, but I had to listen out of kindness. The man told me that he had just come from JFK Airport without a customer. Over the courses of that taxi ride, what started as anger changed slowly and he mentioned that he had read an article which said that the happiest people are the ones that give, so he hoped he’d have more chance to give in his life. I was really starting to enjoy being with this man. As we arrived at the place where I wanted to go, I paid my money by credit card. I pulled out an extra $20 and said, “Sir, since we’ve been talking about giving this whole time, I want to share that feeling with you. I’ve already paid my money, but here’s an extra little bit. You can tell the next passenger in this taxi that their ride is a gift from another.” I thought I was pretty cool at this point, but he turned toward me, tears in his eyes, and said, “Sir, I have a better idea. You give that $20 to a homeless person around here and I will give the next passenger a free ride myself. It was a great honor meeting that man and learning the lesson of how everyone gives and adds joy to another with their generosity. 21. According to the text, when the author got in the taxi, the driver was . A. angry B. nervous C. worried D. regretful 22. The author gave the driver an extra $20 in order to _. A. help him to get out of trouble B. know what he was really like C. experience the joy of giving D. learn how to get along with others. 23. What can be inferred from the taxi driver’s words in Paragraph 4? A. A driver should be willing to help. B. People should understand each other. C. The driver was deeply moved. D. One needs to keep an optimistic attitude. 24. What would be the best title for the text? A. A cold evening in New York B. Learning from a taxi driver C. A gift to a generous stranger D. Always being a happy person
Blair: Blair was the first to appear in movies in history. In 1905, Blair appeared in the movie Rescued by Rover (义犬救主). It is a British film that a baby is kidnapped by an old woman, but the faithful family dog Rover saves the baby at last. Though Rover is a common name, it became popular because of the dog hero in the movie. Lassie: lassie used to be the most famous dog in the world. She is a character who has starred (扮演) in many movies, TV shows and books over the years. Lassie was created by Eric Knight and made her way into a short story in a newspaper in 1913 and into a novel in 1940. Laika: Laika is the first animal that has orbited the earth. On November 3, 1957, Laika was sent to space in the Soviet Union’s Sputnik 2.(苏联人造地球卫星 2 号). The Soviets admitted soon after the launch that the spacecraft would not return. It meant that the poor animal would die. People argued a lot about Laika’s death. Several countries issued stamps in memory of Laika. She became the first animal to give her life for the exploration of space. Rin Tin Tin: Rin Tin Tin is the first American dog movie star. He first appeared in WhereThe North Begins in 1925. Rin Tin Tin went on to make 25 movies, he even signed his own contracts with paw prints(爪印). During his best time, he earned about 5 million dollars for those people who worked for him. Snoopy: snoopy may be the most famous cartoon dog in the world. As a hunting beagle (猎犬) from Charles Schultz’ popular newspaper comic strip (连环漫画), Peanuts, snoopy first appeared in 1950. Though snoopy was at first a minor figure, he grew to become the strip’s best-known character. He is famous for always sleeping on top of his doghouse and sometimes dressing up and pretending himself as a World War I airplane pilot. Snoopy appeared in the Peanuts comic strips until Schultz’s retirement ( and death ) in February of 2000. 25. According to the passage how many dogs starred in movies? A. 2 B. 3 C.4 D.5 26. Two dogs created by artists are_______. A. Rin Tin Tin and Snoopy B. Blair and Lassie C. Rin Tin Tin and Lassie D. Snoopy and Lassie 27. Which dog is most worth respecting? A. Laika. B. Snoopy C. Lassie. D. Rin Tin Tin. 28. Which dog pretended himself as a pilot? A. Snoopy B. Laika C. Blair D. Lassie
C The other day at a supermarket, I saw a naughty child of about six crying loudly, falling to the floor and refusing to move. All the while the troubled mother was trying to persuade him to behave well but failed. A little smack(打)on his bottom would have worked ,I thought. Teenagers also cause discipline(纪律)problems. As a teacher I had a 16-year-old student who had fallen in love with a waiter at a fast-food restaurant. In fact, she had left home to stay with him. So we decided to put her in the school hostel .She refused. When she heard her mother begging her to stay in the school hostel, she turned around and said: “Why don’t you stay in the school hostel if you like it so much?” My hands were going to slap her for being so rude but the poor mother continued to cajole her , hoping the gentle persuasion would work wonders. It did not. Later I heard that she had run away from home again. The list goes on and on. Could it be that today’s parents are so softer and believe that they must not rod(棍棒惩罚)their children for fear of the bad results? Or do they really believe that the children will get rid of the bad habits and behave well as they grow older? I beg to disagree. I believe it is the parents ’ duty to disc ipline the children even at a young age. My children who are now adults will prove the fact that I used the rod when I thought it necessary. Later when they went abroad, they told their university friends how they were disciplined. Their friends were shocked and said that I could be charged with child abuse. However ,my daughter showed great respect for me when she told them that she would not be where she was today if not for my strict discipline. 29. According to the passage, the author would probably________. A. beat the children every day B. treat the children in a soft way C. leave the children as they are D. punish the children when necessary 30. The underlined word cajole” (in para.3)means_______. A. persuade B .scold C. forgive D. punish 31. In the author’s opinion, how should parents make their children grow up well? A. rod their children B .punish their children C. discipline their children D. discipline and punish their children if necessary 32. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. The naughty boy’s mother hit him B. The teacher’s daughter lived with her mother C. The daughter was thankful for her mother’ strict discipline D. The author was charged with child abuse by the daughter’s friends
Do you blank out, freeze up or feel so nervous in exams that you have trouble writing answers to questions that you knew just last night? If so, you likely have a case of test anxiety. But, don’t panic. By recognizing the problem, you are taking the first step towards overcoming it. Believe it or not, a touch of nervousness can sharpen your mind, allowing you to perform more quickly. This is because under stress, the body releases the hormone adrenaline (肾上腺素), which prepares it for something important that will happen. However, too much anxiety can result in sleeplessness, loss of appetite (食欲) before tests, and poor performances. Some people might feel shaky, hot, or even sick. If you worry a lot or are a perfectionist, you are more likely to have trouble with test anxiety. Those who have prepared poorly for a test or have had negative experiences taking tests may also experience test anxiety. When you feel a storm of anxiety coming on, stop what you are doing and make your mind a blank. If possible, actually tell yourself to “STOP”. This will get your mind off the stress. Then think of being at a place of comfort and let your body relax. As you continue the test, find questions you know the answers to and answer them first. This will help restore your confidence. Talk to yourself using positive language. Make it a habit to replace each negative thought with a logical reason. For example:“ I’ve studied hard and I know the material, so I’m ready to do the best I can.” Another thing you can do is to learn to accept mistakes. In fact, they can be valuable learning opportunities. Last but not least, start test preparation early---three to five days ahead of the quiz or test. After all, good study habits and skills ---for example, time management and note-taking C will give you the feeling that your are in control. 33. The first step to overcome nervousness is___ . A. stopping what you are doing, and make your mind a blank. B. getting aware of your problem that y ou are always nervous C. releasing a kind of body liquid. D. making full preparations 34.____ are more likely to feel very nervous in tests. A. People who feel a touch of nervousness in tests. B. People who haven’t prepared very well. C. People who require that everything must be perfect. D. People who have recognized their problems. 35. According to the passage, which statement is TRUE? A. Those who have ever failed in tests must feel anxious. B. A touch of nervousness is a good thing. C. You should answer the questions on the paper one by one . D. Full preparation is not as important as nervousness controlling. lessons
第二节(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。
When I was 16 years old,a boy gave me an important gift. _36__ It was the early autumn of my first year at a junior high school, and my old school was very far away.__37__I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone. Every time I heard the other students talking and laughing, I felt very heart broken. I couldn’t talk with anyone about my problems. And I didn’t want my parents to worry about me. Then the other day, my classmates talked happily with their friends, but I sat at my desk unhappily as usual.__38_I didn’t know who he was. He passed me and then turned back. He looked at me, with a smile on his face. Suddenly, I felt the touch of something bright and friendly. It made me feel happy, lively and warm. _39__I started to talk with other students and made friends. Day by day, I became closer to everyone in my class. The boy with the lucky smile has become my best friend now! One day, I asked him why he smiled, but he couldn’t remember smiling at me! 40_ I believe that the world is what you think it is. If you think it lonely, you might always be alone. So smile at the world and it will smi le back. A. At that moment, a boy entered the classroom. B. He is living in Australia now and he loves it. C. It doesn’t matter because all the dark days have gone. D. It was a smile. E. That smile changed my life. F. It’s practically impossible to make friends here. G. As a result, no one knew who I was.
第三部分: 英语知识运用(共两节, 满分 45 分) 第一节: 完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1. 5 分,满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Charlie and Jackie joined a wholesale company together just after graduation. They both worked very hard. After several years, the boss made Jackie sales manager but Charlie__41_ a salesman. One day, Charlie could not _42__ it any more. He handed in his resignation letter (辞职信) to the boss and complained that the boss did not __43__ hardworking employees, but only raised those who tried to please him. He thought it was really _44___. The boss knew that Charlie had spared no __45_ for the company all these years, but in order to help Charlie to realize the _46_ between him and Jackie, the boss
asked Charlie to do the _47_, “Go and find out if there is anyone selling watermelons in the market.” Charlie went, returned and __48_ said, “Yes.” The boss asked, “How much per kg?” Charlie went back to the market to ask and returned to __49_ $12 per kg.” The boss told Charlie that he would ask Jackie the __50__ question. Jackie went, returned and said, “Boss, only one person selling watermelons. $12 per kg , $100 for 10 kg. He has a _51_ of 340 melons. On the table are 58 melons, and every melon weighs about 15 kg, __52__ from the South two days ago. They are fresh, red and of good_53__.” Charlie was __54__ and he realized the difference between himself and Jackie. He decided not to __55__ but to learn from Jackie. My dear friends, you know, a more __56__ person is more observant, thinks more and understands in __57__. For the same matter, he sees several years ahead, __58_ you see only tomorrow. The difference between a year and a day is 365 times, so how could you __59__? Think: how far have you seen ahead in your life? How __60__ are you? 41. A. made B. became C. remained D. kept 42. A. stand B. do C. get D. put 43. A. enjoy B. meet C. repay D. value 44. A. unusual B. unfair C. careless D. selfless 45. A. rest B. trouble C. effect D. effort 46. A. competition B. relationship C. difference D. distance 47. A. following B. finding C. shopping D. searching 48. A. still B. again C. even D. only 49. A. offer B. answer C. remind D. repeat 50. A. difficult B. familiar C. same D. simple 51. A. total B. lot C. pile D. number 52. A. taken B. come C. bought D. heard 53. A. value B. quality C. condition D. shape 54. A. struck B. moved C. puzzled D. shaped 55. A. stay B. stop C. work D. leave 56. A. important B. intelligent C. successful D. hardworking 57. A. time B. depth C. need D. common 58. A. while B. though C. unless D. since 59. A. see B. think C. know D. win 60. A. hopeful B. thoughtful C. helpful D. meaningful
第二节:(共 10 小题; 每题 1.5 分, 满分 15 分) 阅读下列材料, 在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于 3 个词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
Andy: Hey, Mary! Long time no see. How is everything? Mary: Yeah! We haven’t met for a while. I’m doing all right.. __61___about you? Andy: Great! I am ___62__(excite)about the Big Game this weekend. Are you going? Mary: Oh, no. What Big Game? Andy: Are you ___63__(kid)? This is ___64___biggest game of the season! And we’re playing against one of the best school teams in the state, so it’s going to be really exciting. Mary: Wow, that sounds like fun! ____65___ are you going with? Andy: A big group of friends. Hey, you know what? One of my friends has to go out of town this weekend and he won’t be able to make it to the game, ____66___ I have an extra ticket. You want to join us? Mary: Sure, I would love to. I’ve ___67__been to one of our school’s football games before. Andy: Great! There is a bus picking us students in front of the ___68___(teach) building at 1 pm. The game begins two hours ____69____(late). Mary: Sounds like a good plan! Thanks for____70____(give) me the extra ticket. I’ll arrive half an hour earlier. Andy: Alright, see you!
第四部分――写作(共两节,满分 35 分) 第一节 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 假定英主事课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请您修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语法错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号() ,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜钱(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只充许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。
This morning I went to the English corner in the park near my home. It was three years since it was found. Many middle school students as good as college students and foreigners take part the activity. People there practice speak English by talking about something interesting. People also exchange the experience in English learning. I think it is good chance for me to use that I have learned in my English class. I was felt very cool after I got back home. I’ll try my best for learn English better, for it is so wide used in the world.
第二节 ____书面表达(满分 25 分) 暑假假即将开始,请根据提示写一篇英语短文,谈谈你打算如何安排你的假期生活。内容要点应包括: *和同学一起野餐 *反思半学期以来的高中生活,确定新的学习目标,改进学习方法 *补习弱科 *帮助家长做家务活 ① 短文的内容要连贯、完整; ② 短文单词数: 100 词左右。③ 参考词汇:去野餐 go for a picnic 反思 reflect on 学习方法 studying method ④ 首句已经给出,不计入 The summer vacation is coming. ___________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________LiHua________
英语答题纸
姓名_________ 班级_________ 考号_________
七选五 36____________37__________38___________39___________40____________
语法填空 61___________62__________63___________64___________65____________ 66___________67__________68___________69___________70____________
第三节 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 假定英主事课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请您修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语法错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号() ,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜钱(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只充许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。
This morning I went to the English corner in the park near my home. It was three years since it was found. Many middle school students as good as college students and foreigners take part the activity. People there practice speak English by talking about something interesting. People also exchange the experience in English learning. I think it is good chance for me to use that I have learned in my English class. I was felt very cool after I got back home. I’ll try my best for learn English better, for it is so wide used in the world.
第四节 书面表达(满分 25 分) 暑假假即将开始,请根据提示写一篇英语短文,谈谈你打算如何安排你的假期生活。内 容要点应包括: *和同学一起野餐 *反思半学期以来的高中生活,确定新的学习目标,改进学习方法 *补习弱科 *帮助家长做家务活 ① 短文的内容要连贯、完整; ② 短文单词数: 100 词左右。③ 参考词汇:去野餐 go for a picnic 反思 reflect on 学习方法 studying method ④ 首句已经给出,不计入 The summer vacation is coming. ___________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________LiHua________
《》出自:链接地址:/show/DDC2nb2jpjCeF9rF.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 2012兴城市教师招聘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信