急球鼠来宝43之Nice Looking Kite的台词,有意者发

求电影<鼠来宝3>的英文台词,注意,是台词,不是电影和歌曲哦!急急急_百度知道
求电影<鼠来宝3>的英文台词,注意,是台词,不是电影和歌曲哦!急急急
我有更好的答案
t;快进去.钥匙、包包Keys..永远也无法认真面对一段关系...-Great... I give up.我受够了挣扎求生I'm sick of struggIing for survivaI.跟地鼠还有蚯蚓竞争Competing with gophers andearthworms and that Ioser sparrow,taIk about the new Dave..who aIways takes my nuts!我放弃;And I&#39!快进去?-Guys!It's going. It's going.这下全都没了And it&#39.也许我们该休息一下Maybe we shouId take a break.and I&#39,你又迟到了Let me guess.-你还是老样子..从你说不想再看到我到现在WeII.-Hey.你最近好吗?How's it going.够了!我受不了了!That's gone.我不管了Whatever!CIaire.-大卫-嘿-Dm Iate.试听带大卫&#58577.而我最讨厌的&#58577.我想他惹树生气了I think he made it angry.我醒了!I'm awake.我起来了I'm up?-小心啊-What&#39..;re Iate for something again?好久没看到你了I haven't seen you since.-不好吧?-你看起来很美,克莱儿!-No---You Iook good, CIaire.我们在哪里?Ws it. I can&#39.我想你照做了So I guess it worked.那天还真是够蠢的What a fun day that was.我猜猜看?什么都别说.那是以前的我That was the oId Dave..stupid tree.-怎么了;t take this anymore.我受不了了.改天一起吃饭聊聊全新的我吧. Bag.裤子Pants.我要穿裤子,裤子很重要I need pants. Pants are essentiaI;m especiaIIy sick of this stupid.!I can&#39,明晚,到我家Tomorrow night. My pIace.-我-好耶!-I,大卫-我听不懂你在说什么-Same oId Dave.-Not foIIowing you.你很清楚的一个整天无所事事的男人You know,the guy who's aIways fooIing around....还有那只成天偷我坚果的懒麻雀...who can't handIea serious reIationship, since you said you never wantedto see me again..就是这棵笨树啊s happening.克莱儿.我迟到了!.You'塞维尔Demo. Dave SeviIIe..?How about we get together..!.
啊快进去!快进去!It's going. It's going.这下全都没了And it's gone.我不管了Whatever.也许我们该休息一下Maybe we shouId take a break.够了!我受不了了!That's it. I can't take this anymore.我受不了了!我放弃!I can't. I give up.我受够了挣扎求生I'm sick of struggIing for survivaI.跟地鼠还有蚯蚓竞争Competing with gophers andearthworms and that Ioser sparrow...还有那只成天偷我坚果的懒麻雀...who aIways takes my nuts.而我最讨厌的And I'm especiaIIy sick of this stupid...就是这棵笨树!...stupid tree.-怎么了?-小心啊-What's happening?-Guys.我想他惹树生气了I think he made it angry.我醒了!I'm awake.我起来了I'm up...我迟到了!...and I'm Iate.试听带大卫塞维尔Demo. Dave SeviIIe.钥匙、包包Keys. Bag.裤子Pants.我要穿裤子,裤子很重要I need pants. Pants are essentiaI.克莱儿!CIaire.-大卫-嘿-Dave.-Hey.你最近好吗?How's it going?好久没看到你了I haven't seen you since....从你说不想再看到我到现在WeII, since you said you never wantedto see me again.我想你照做了So I guess it worked.那天还真是够蠢的What a fun day that was.我猜猜看,你又迟到了Let me guess.You're Iate for something again.-你还是老样子,大卫-我听不懂你在说什么-Same oId Dave.-Not foIIowing you.你很清楚的一个整天无所事事的男人You know,the guy who's aIways fooIing around...永远也无法认真面对一段关系...who can't handIea serious reIationship.那是以前的我That was the oId Dave.改天一起吃饭聊聊全新的我吧?How about we get together,taIk about the new Dave?什么都别说,明晚,到我家Tomorrow night. My pIace.-我-好耶!-I....-Great.-不好吧?-你看起来很美,克莱儿!-No---You Iook good, CIaire.我们在哪里?Where are we?
够了!我受不了了!
台词……………………………………百度搜去搜到了
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
鼠来宝3的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。急球鼠来宝3之Nice Looking Kite的台词,有意者发_百度知道
急球鼠来宝3之Nice Looking Kite的台词,有意者发
我有更好的答案
The glaze is what’ keeping you alive. They’ll come back for me.Yeah!I can see Russia from here!不: Simon, the poor guy hasn’t had a moment’s peace since he met us. He’s exhausted. Check this out. In three, two. (清风吹拂你的头发)Simon: Dave! Dave! Ow! (戴夫. Just one bite. (我觉得我撑不住了 我太恶了 就吃一口)Simon: A nibble. Dehydration, sunstroke… (其实 有很都东西能在你饿死之前把你弄死 像脱水 暴晒……)Jeannette: An island: I need my pelican head!老弟!)No!No: I don’t think I can make it much longer. I’m so hungry!No,no!(不行!(伊恩 你真蠢: Let go!)Theodore!(放手!想做个交易吗?那风筝不错。耶!我能从这看到俄罗斯!)Theodore: Come on。Theodore: May be I can just lick the glaze?(或许我可以添了糖圈)Simon!不Alvin: Oh, really? Well, care to make it interesting that I can make this interesting? (哦 真的!(嘿,小子?)Ian: Yeah, you,no!No.
太好了 干得不错 塞维尔Dave: Me?(我!不 不 不:Huh: Save your breath.(我想我知道 戴夫以为自己那么特殊 可以无视规定)Dave, there are many other things that will kill you before starvation! (不. So if you see one, you should definitely say something. (不 有岛屿那是好事 如果你看到一个最好快点说出来) Uh, Jeannette.Eleanor: Oh!Alvin: We’re alive! We’re alive!(我们还活着 我们还活着)? That’s a nice-looking kite?我能不能让它有趣一点?)Simon,sign up at the Excursion Desk like everyone else.哦 不不不不不 你想玩滑翔翼, Simon, grab on. (看来 这真是个坏主意)Simon:We’re losing altitude! (我们在下降)Theodore: In retrospect, this was a bad idea! (西蒙 帮我们)Siomn: oh, seriously,然后给我自己惹上麻烦)Alvin: this won’t end well!(我忘了我的头套……)
help.(省点劲吧 戴夫 他们会发现我丢了)Alvin:Simon help!(西蒙 救命)Simon, I think I do, one. Lights out. Nap time!Time to turn punishment into funishment. You get it? I took the “pun” in punishment, and turned it into “fun: Simon do something:Dave! Help us,” it’s great!(西蒙,这小可怜自从碰见我们还没有过一刻安宁. Way to go, Seville,很棒吧!)Ian: No, you let go.(不 你放手)AaaaaaaaaaIan, dave! (我要饿死了)Eleanor!)六只!(是你)Dave: Hey!)Ian: Oh, no. No, no.(哦 不 不不!)Great。他累坏了。看这个,三二一,熄灯: no.(因为有糖圈你才活着 那是油性物质 能形成一层防水层)Theodore!(一座岛屿)Brittany: No, an island would probably be helpful! Help us! (戴夫! It’s high fat content is creating a waterproof barrier: Actually: Alvin, what are you up to? Need I remind you Dave is watching us. (谢啦,老弟)Simon?先得签名排队 和其他人一样Dave!戴夫!喔!)六只:Dave! (戴夫 救救我们)Dave: oh, yeah! (哦 耶)Ian: Oh, no, no, no, no, no. you want to go hang gliding. (来啊 西蒙 抓住)Simon:forget it. All I ever do is try to save him and it only gets me in trouble! No!)Uh-huh!(做梦 每次都是让我去救他!救救我们!)Dave: Guys! Guys! (老弟?
(艾尔文,你想干什么?用我提醒你戴夫在盯着我们吗?)Alvin? Thank you! (嗯?谢了啊)Alvin: If you awake, you’ll pull out your hair: No: I’m gonna starve todeath!)Theodore,午睡时间!时候让惩罚变得有趣点了。你们懂了么?“文字游戏”. (这可不太好)Eleanor! Wanna make a trade. Wow! (赞叹~~~)Alvin: hey kid: Oh? (哦 不是吧)Jeannette. Dave Seville is so special that the rules don’t apply to him!(嘿!)Ian: Ian, you don’t understand!(伊恩 你不知道)Ian:Alvin’s gotten himself in a band. Looks like it’s simon saving him again! (艾尔文又去找乐子 看来西蒙又救了他一次)Alvin: thanks, bro! (不!Dave: Ian You idiot? 一小口?Simon: No nibbles. 也不行, Theodore?嗯 想变得有趣一点
采纳率:50%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
鼠来宝3的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁有鼠来宝1、鼠来宝3电影的英文台词呢,有的话请联系我,非常感谢!_百度知道
谁有鼠来宝1、鼠来宝3电影的英文台词呢,有的话请联系我,非常感谢!
我有更好的答案
提供鼠来宝1、鼠来宝3电影的英文台词,见附件。如果手机版访问看不到附件,请使用电脑版访问。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
鼠来宝3的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。谁有鼠来宝3英文台词文本,配音需要。谢谢。_百度知道
谁有鼠来宝3英文台词文本,配音需要。谢谢。
我有更好的答案
p>鼠来宝3英文台词文本,见附件。***********************本回答只提供了英文台词.and.the.ChipWrecked。<file fsid="7" link="/share/link,没有提供视频下载,不违反知道规范,请管理员放行.Chipmunks?shareid=&uk=" name="Alvin
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
鼠来宝3的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 鼠来宝4 的文章

更多推荐