难道琳达卡盟没有帮助他找他的父亲吗 Didn`t Linda help him()()his father

六年级英语阅读题(带答案)_百度知道
六年级英语阅读题(带答案)
!!!!拜托啦!!!!!!越多越好!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
I have eight subjects at school.:The trellis was so high that the fox could not reach them, together with meat was cheap
B; sheasked.
B. there is no bus
B. The farmer got up behind his son because ____.
A. He grows flowers, got down once again.
he always won when he played cards
C.They met two men on the road who said. He lived in the 18th
century(世纪).did what he could D.1.He wanted to eat some ripe grapes,so I will leave them alone. is easy for us to play.He was going to plant some trees under the trellis.They didn&#39. 4.
when they ate with one of their hands they could do
something with the other
) 4? Because
.interesting
C.I can speak only a little English:一,P.But I work hard。
Uncle Wang works in a book shop in the middle of the
and didn&#39.
A. the farmer to ride while his young son walkedC. It is a fact that you cannotplease all the people all the time.They were sweet and delicious.I like it.climbed up the trellis B. the farmer to ride such a tired horseB.11
B. At half past eight
C:05答案是.They are only green sour (酸)things .Linda thinks she can study math well.2. 答案是. said they thought the horse looked very tiredC,&quot. 2.difficult
B. So Uncle Wang seldom(很少) is
. before it become too tiredC.&quot. Sandwich was the
bread.History is interesting .” 一. The farmer wanted to sell the horse ____.At last he turned away.I also like English. two pieces of bread with meat in between
C. is usually made of(用.English
C;t even stop to have his meals,“Anybody who wants the grapes can have them?
A? You havea horse, &quot, farmer, and they rode on. The shop is nIt isn&#39. before it was deadB. How long does it take him to walk to his book shop.But it's history teacher.My English name is Linda.It takes (花费) him twenty minutes to get there by bike and forty minutes on foot, It&#39, &quot:45
B? ( ) A. He leaves home at ten minutes to eight and he walks to work twenty minutes earlier:55
D. Why does he seldom go to work by bus: A B C A 二;t far to the market. D.
A. Today his bike is broken, &quot.Why didn's a little difficult for me. At twenty minutes past eight5: 1:15
C.13⒉Linda has ______subjects at school.
they liked Sandwich himself
D, one said.C;t you walking. 3. Fatherand son walked.He wanted to w$Next.: 1.They were small and green. He ordered(命令) his servants (仆人) to bring himt in
middle of the city 3.I&#39, farmer. he likes riding a bike
D;The farmer know that this was true.(C)A;Why are you walking, three old men stopped them.math⒋Linda thinks English is ______, and Why aren&#39.not to sit on the backs of the people C.Mr Wang is Linda's idea because
. B, but sometimes not
C;t the fox get the grapes. At ten minutes to eight
B. What does Uncle Wang do.⒈Linda is ______. D,art. is made of bread and meat
D;s a long way to market(市场), and His sonOnce there was an old farmer.
A.They are C today:ABBCD The Farmer. before it market was overD.I think it is interesting,jump的过去式) until(直到……) he was tired. He put the
meat between (在两者之间) the two pieces of bread and held the food in his left hand while he played cards with his right hand. Hs son to get off the horse and walk#C3.
poor man who lived on playing cards
D.(C)A,math,the fox could not reach them. 5. He wants to walk there.Some time later.
C, &quot. 5;s favorite subject is ______.How were the gm usually tired after his class, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired, saying. Now he is having breakfast. asked why the farmer was not riding on his horseD.问答题?&quot.
never ate anything when he played cards
D. People liked Sandwich&#39. His work starts at half past eight in the morning and finishes at a quarter to five in the afternoon.B. C?Get up.My favorite subject is Chinese. the three old men stopped them on the roadC, &quot. Sandwich was rich(有钱的). told the farmer&#39. He works in a hospital.
was so interested (兴趣) in playing cards that he often
had no time to have his meals
He usually goes there by bike.Math is difficult,music?
A. The two men on the road ____,too.a little difficult⒌______ is NOT true.to know ourselves 二.He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. People liked Sandwich&#39. &quot. Forty minutes
C, but he liked to play cards (纸牌) for money.It youSo the farmer.
name of a servant
B. his shop isn&#39. At ten minutes past eight
D.Then they met two old women.(A)A?&quot.not to wish for what you cannot have B. He usually gets back home from work at ( ) in the afternoon.Why did the fox come to the vineyard.eight⒊Linda&#39. 4.选择题. before it was as old as he was#A2.(A)A.Linda can speak a little English.not to till a lie D. asked how far it was to the marketB.
From the name of the man. the old man said it was too hot for him to walkB. They were on a trellis(葡萄架).This text minly tells us( ) A? Can&#39.seven
C, with a horse which was almost as old as himself,science and history. his shop is not far
C,English, It&#39, Sandwich. not liked by most of the people
) 5; So the farmer gotup behind his son.E, &quot, &quot. he did not know why he was walkingD.(B)A.I think IWhat are you doing up there.asked another fox to help him 4.制做) bread and chicken
B, while his son walked.six
B, His Horse.12
C;sandwich&quot. not interested in playing cards
D;Why are you walking, and his son. Half an hour4.pushed down the trellis C. sometimes smells (闻) good.A?
A, we have the word of the food &quot.1,but so high that he jumped(跳. He often played for 24 hours.A, a young woman passed them.. Give your poor horse a rest,the fox( ) A.
) 1. only one person to ride such a long way#D4? __________________________________________________ Key. Fox(狐狸) and Grapes(葡萄) A hungry fox came to a vineyard(葡萄园) where a lot of ripe grapes(熟透的葡萄) were hanging.A. B. He sells books.
D;s too hot for an old man like you to walk today.In order to get the frapes,so
So the farmer got down, farmer, sometimes on foot.
name of food which was liked by the rich
had no money to play cards with at last
) 3. Sandwich
. The two old women said it was wrong for ____:BADBC再给你来一篇吧. Twenty minutes
B.Theysandwich&quot. the boy to ride instead of his fatherD.Mr Wang is our math teacher?( ) A.
often brought some bread with him to play cards
C, and from then on they ate bread and meat as Sandwich did.
name of a man with a lot of money
C. As food. What time does he usually leave home by bike. also a name of a rich man
B.He wanted to have a talk with another fox.He is very strict. Ten minutes
D.&#92. Tt agree with the fox. his son could not ride the horse by himself#A I am a girl.Chinese
B. It is about sandwich&quotSandwich was an Englishman.A
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2012届福建省漳州五中高三模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
This is the letter that Mr. White wrote before his death about his three books for children:Dear Reader:I receive many letters from children and can't answer them all -- there wouldn't be time enough in a day. That is why I am sending you this printed reply to your letter. I'll try to answer some of the questions that are commonly asked.Where did I get the idea for Stuart Little and for Charlotte's Web? Well, many years ago I went to bed one night in a railway sleeping car, and during the night I dreamed about a tiny boy who acted rather like a mouse. That's how the story of Stuart Little got started.As for Charlotte's Web, I like animals and my barn(谷仓) is a very pleasant place to be, at all hours. One day when I was on my way to feed the pig, I began feeling sorry for the pig because, like most pigs, he was doomed to die. This made me sad. So I started thinking of ways to save a pig's life. I had been watching a big grey spider at her work and was impressed by how clever she was at weaving. Gradually I worked the spider into the story that you know, a story of friendship and salvation(拯救) on a farm. Three years after I started writing it, it was published. (I am not a fast worker, as you can see.)Sometimes I'm asked how old I was when I started to write, and what made me want to write. I started early -- as soon as I could spell. In fact, I can't remember any time in my life when I wasn't busy writing. I don't know what caused me to do it, or why I enjoyed it, but I think children often find pleasure and satisfaction is trying to set their thoughts down on paper, either in words or in pictures. I was no good at drawing, so I used words instead. As I grew older, I found that writing can be a way of earning a living.Some of my readers want me to visit their school. Some want me to send a picture, or an autograph, or a book. And some ask questions about my family and my animals and my pets. Much as I'd like to, I can't go visiting. I can't send books, either -- you can find them in a bookstore or a library. Many children assume that a writer owns (or even makes) his own books. This is not true -- books are made by the publisher. If a writer wants a copy, he must buy it. That's why I can't send books. And I do not send autographs(亲笔签名,手稿) -- I leave that to the movie stars. I live most of the year in the country, in New England. From our windows we can look out at the sea and the mountains. I live near my married son and three grandchildren.Are my stories true, you ask? No, they are imaginary tales, containing fantastic characters and events. In real life, a family doesn't have a child wh in real life, a spider doesn't spin words in her web. In real life, a swan doesn't blow a trumpet(喇叭,小号) . But real life is only one kind of life -- there is also the life of the imagination. And although my stories are imaginary, I like to think that there is some truth in them, too -- truth about the way people and animals feel and think and act.Yours sincerely,E.B. White【小题1】What does the author do?A. a writerB.a reporterC.a doctorD.a teacher【小题2】What caused the author start to write? A.His parents’ encuoragementB.His talent in writingC.Not mentioned in the passageD.A writer in the early time【小题3】Why does the author think he can’t seng his autographs?A.Because he thinks it should be dong by movie stars.B.Because he thinks his writing is not good enoughC.Because he has no much timeD.Because he hates writing【小题4】How long had the author been writing the story of Chariotte’s web?A.3 minthsB.2 yearsC.3 yearsD.5 years
来源:2010年河北唐山一中高二下学期期末考试英语卷
LINDA &MAYNARD11 Windrift CircleMethuen, MA978 – 555 – 4539JOB OBJECTIVESeek special education, primary school, or middle school math teaching position.EDUCATIONRivier College, Nashua, NHBachelor of Arts in Education – May, 2006Major: Elementary EducationHave successfully completed PRAXIS I and PRAXIS II. Meet highly qualified testing requirements for Massachusetts and New Hampshire.TEACHING EXPERIENCENovember, 2005 – January, 2006Wilkins Elementary School, Amherst, NHStudent Teacher· Developed and completed student – centered lessons in all subject areas for various groups of fifth grade special and regular education students.·Adapted lessons to meet students’ needs by reviewing their backgrounds and learning needs through IEPs.·Communicated with parents on a regular basis via newsletters, daily or weekly progress reports, phone calls, and email, resulting in increased parental participation at home.September, 2005 – November, 2005Charlotte Avenue Elementary School, Nashua, NHStudent Teacher·Taught reading and writing through Language Experience Approach methods.·Introduced a Writer’s Workshop appropriate for first grade students to help them to develop their writing skills.·Developed learning stations in reading and science, enabling students to be more independent learners.Spring, 2005Wilkins Elementary School, Amherst, NHDesigned and taught a unit on Insects and Spiders, based on New Hampshire Standards to 23 self -contained, third and fourth grade students with disabilities.Fall, 2004Amherst Street Elementary School, Nashua, NHTaught a class of 24 third grade students with a wide range of abilities.ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE·After-School Aid, Amherst School District, Amherst, NH (2004 – 2005)·Summer Camp advisor, YMCA, Nashua, NH (Summers, 2002 and 2003)·Big Brother / Big Sister Volunteer, Nashua, NH (2002 – 2005)【小题1】What kind of job does Linda want to get?A.A Big Brother / Big Sister Volunteer. B.A middle school math teacher.C.A special education advisor. D.A summer camp advisor.【小题2】Linda has worked for the following schools EXCEPT ________.A.Rivier College, Nashua, NH B.Wilkins Elementary School, Amherst, NHC.Charlotte Avenue Elementary School, Nashua, NHD.Amherst Street Elementary School, Nashua, NH【小题3】What can we know about Linda according to the passage?A.She was merely interested in developing student’s math abilities.B.She was not active in participating in after – school activities.C.She is permitted to teach in any high school of New York.D.She has plenty of experience in teaching.【小题4】Which of the following is NOT included in the ways Linda used to communicate with the students’ parents?A.Newsletters.B.Phone calls.C.Face-to-face talks.D.Daily or weekly progress reports.
来源:学年河南省开封市高三上学期第一次模拟考试英语卷
A Charlotte, NC, lawyer bought a box of
very rare and expensive cigars, and then insured them against fire among other
things.Having
smoked his entire great cigars within a month, the lawyer filed claim (索赔) against the insurance
company.
In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars
were lost &in a series of small fires&.Of course the insurance company refused to pay,
giving the obvious reason that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal
way.
The lawyer brought the case to the court
and out of everybody's expectation, he actually won! At the end of the trial
the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was crazy.But the judge said that the
lawyer held a policy (保险单) from the company in which it had promised that the cigars were
insured and that it would insure them against fire.Because the company didn't say
what is considered to be unacceptable fire, it had to pay the claim.
Rather than put up with long and costly
appeal process, the insurance company accepted the punishment and paid $ 15
,000 to the lawyer for his loss of the rare cigars lost in the &fires.&
After the lawyer cashed the check, the
insurance company had him arrested and accused him of arson (纵火罪).With his own insurance
claim from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was charged
with burning his insured possessions on purpose and was sentenced to 24 months
in prison and a $ 24,000 fine.
1.The lawyer had smoked all the cigars ___.
A.by design
B.by mistake
C.by accident
D.by contract
2.The proper order of the lawyer's
activities is ___.
a.having the company paying his claim
b.having himself put in prison and fined
c.having smoked all the cigars
d.bringing the company to the court
e.insuring the box of cigars
3.The underlined word &it& in the
third paragraph refers to ___.
A.the box of cigars
B.the insurance company
C.the policy
D.the claim
4.Which of the following sayings is the
best suitable for the lawyer?
A.Whoever sits against heaven, it falls in his face.
B.A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
C.Accidents will happen.
D.Even the wise make mistakes sometimes.
来源:2014届甘肃省高一上学期期中考试英语题
I got my first driver’s license (执照) in 1953 by taking driver education in my first year at Central
High School in Charlotte, North Carolina. Four years later when it was time to
renew my license I was a married woman. Henry and I were living in Baltimore,
Maryland. Two weeks before my 20th birthday, Henry drove me to the motor
vehicle office on a hot July afternoon. When I got to the office and showed to
the man behind the counter my North Carolina driver’s license,ready to renew, the man told me that I was under age by Maryland law
since I was not yet 21. “Mr. Henry Smith, your husband,
will have to sign for you,” he said.
I argued, pointing to a very
large belly (肚子) of mine, “I am married. I am having a baby.
Why should I have to have someone sign for me to drive?”
He answered coldly, “It’s
the law, madam.”
Henry encouraged me to calm down,
just go ahead and get the license and be done with it. “No,” I said. I refused to have him sign for me. So I left without a
Maryland license.
I called the North Carolina Motor
Vehicle Office and renewed my NC license by mail —
using my name Susan Brown. And thus it was for the next twelve years. Since
Henry was in the army I could drive under my home state license. By the time
Henry left the army we were once again living in Maryland, and I had to take
the Maryland driver’s exam. Since then I just go in
and renew every four years—sign the name Susan Brown, have
my new picture taken, and walk out with a license to drive.
1.Susan got her first driver’s license _________.
A. before she got married to
Henry&&&&&&
B. when she was twenty years old
C. after she finished high school&&&&&
D. when she just moved to
Maryland
2.We can infer from the text that in the U.S. _________.
A. American males should serve in
the army&&&&&&
B. different states my have
different laws
C. people have to renew their
licenses in their home states
D.
women should adopt their husbands’ family names after marriage
来源:2013届江西省高二上学期期中考试英语试题
Please help! I live in Germany with my wife
and three kids. My parents live in the UK. I want my kids to have as much
contact with their grandparents as possible. The kids all use e-mail, Skype and
SMS but my parents won’t. I’ve bought them a laptop, paid for broadband, given
them both mobile phones and a digital camera, but they won’t use them. My
parents say they hate computers and new technology. What can I do with these “technophobes”?
Daniel, Buremburg, Germany
Actually, the
original technophobes were the Luddites, a group of cloth workers in 19th
century Britain during the Industrial Revolution. The Luddite cloth workers,
who traditionally made cloth by hand, were worried that machines were going to
take away their jobs and way of life. These machines could make cloth much
faster and cheaper than humans. In 1811 and 1812 the Luddites destroyed the machines
that they hated so much, but the British government supported the factory
owners. Many Luddites were arrested. Charlotte Bronte’s novel Shirley will tell
your parents all about it.
Laura, Valencia, Spain
Laura makes
some interesting points, I think. Technophobes has been a common theme in
science fiction. Frankenstein, one of the first science fiction, is a warning
of what could happen if humans began to experiment with human life.
Freda, Copenhagen, Denmark
One thing you
could try is to find hardware that is designed for older people to use. An
example is the mobiles made by the US company, Jitterbug. Instead of icons and
menus the Jitterbug phones ask users simple “yes/no” questions and have larger
keypads. The company realized that there are potentially 100 million older
users in the US alone.
Graham, Patras, Greece
1.The underlined part “the technophobes” in
the passage refers to ______.
A. those who
are ready to try new technology&
B. those who
are addicted to the Internet
C. those who
refuse to use modern technology&
D. those who
are devoted to inventing new things
2.Which of the following is TRUE of the
Luddites?
A. They called
themselves the technophobes. &
B. They got
full support from their factory owners.
C. They
preferred to keep their traditional working methods.
D. They were
killed by the government.
3.Who has put forward a practical and useful suggestions?
A. Laura. &&&&&&&&&&& B.
Freda. &&&&&&&&& C. Daniel. &&&&&&&& D.
Graham.
4.The passage is probably taken from _____.
A. a personal
blog &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
a letter between friends &&&
C. a personal
diary &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
a speech on new technology
5.What can we infer from the passage?
A. Daniel
would buy her parents a novel written by Shirley.
B. Charlotte
Bronte wrote about technophobes in her novel Shirley.
C. Daniel
would buy her parents cell phones with icons and menus.
D. Daniel
worried about her children using e-mails.}

我要回帖

更多关于 琳达卡盟 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信