英语作文:用所给的词组改为过去时,组成一篇短文小短文

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文在周末或假期我们通常外出进行一系列的活动,如去公园、动物园、去爬山、野餐等,请说说关于你最近一次出游的情况,运用过去时态,写一篇字数60-70的短文.提示:什么时候、去了哪里、和谁去、做了什么、看了什么、你有什么感受等.
倩女幽魂°淄欱
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
给您找了点供参考,希望对您写英语作文有所帮助:1.as an old saying goes,.正如一句古老的谚语所说2.be nothing but....不过就是...3.from where i stand.从我的立场来说4.give oneself a chance to.给某人一个机会去...5.i feel sure that...我坚信...6.is the best way to make sure that.确保...的最好办法是...7.we must do our absolute best to.我们必须竭尽全力做...8.there is no denying the fect that...无可否认.9.nothing is more+adj.+than to+v.没有比...更重要的了10.主语+cannot emphasize the importance of.too much 再怎么强调..的重要性也不为过11.pose a great threat to......对..造成了一大威胁(eg.Pollution poses a great threat to our existance.)12.stole the spotlight from...从...获得大众的瞩目13.touch sb.on the raw .触到某人的痛处14.it is not uncommon that...这是常有的事儿.15it is almost impossible to do...是很困难的16the recent research has shown that..最近研究表明.17...has/have no alternative but to...除...外别无选择18.between the devil and the deep blue sea 进退维谷,左右为难19.content in the thought that...满足于...的想法20(重磅出击,一般老师都会感动,这个句子可以千变万化,可以替换其中的一些词)The long,(costly strike) proved to be the last nail in the coffin for (the company),with( its history of financial problems).长时期的罢工损失巨大,再加上一直以来的财政问题,使得该公祠一蹶不振.注:(...)都是可替换的51.对这一问题持有不同态度 hold different attitudes towards this issue52.支持前 / 后种观点的人 people / those in favor of the former / latter opinion53.有 / 提供如下理由/ 证据 have / provide the following reasons / evidence54.在一定程度上 to some extent / degree / in some way55.理论和实践相结合 integrate theory with practice56.…必然趋势 an irresistible trend of…57.日益激烈的社会竞争 the increasingly fierce social competition58.眼前利益 immediate interest / short-term interest59.长远利益.interest in the long run60.…有其自身的优缺点 … has its merits and demerits / advantages and disadvantages61.扬长避短 Exploit to the full one’s favorable conditions and avoid unfavorable ones62.取其精髓,取其糟粕 Take the essence and discard the dregs.63.对…有害 do harm to / be harmful to / be detrimental to64.交流思想 / 情感 / 信息 exchange ideas / emotions / information65.跟上…的最新发展 keep pace with / catch up with/ keep abreast with the latest development of …66.采取有效措施来… take effective measures to do sth.67.…的健康发展 the healthy development of …68.有利有弊 Every coin has its two sides.No garden without weeds.69.对…观点因人而异 Views on …vary from person to person.70.重视 attach great importance to…71.社会地位 social status72.把时间和精力放在…上 focus time and energy on…73.扩大知识面 expand one’s scope of knowledge74.身心两方面 both physically and mentally75.有直接 /间接关系 be directly / indirectly related to…76.提出折中提议 set forth a compromise proposal77.可以取代 “think”的词 believe,claim,maintain,argue,insist,hold the opinion / belief that78.缓解压力 / 减轻负担 relieve stress / burden79.优先考虑 / 发展… give (top) priority to sth80.与…比较 compared with… / in comparison with81.相反 in contrast / on the contrary.82.代替 replace / substitute / take the place of83.经不起推敲 cannot bear closer analysis / cannot hold water84.提供就业机会 offer job opportunities85.社会进步的反映 mirror of social progress86.毫无疑问 Undoubtedly,/ There is no doubt that…87.增进相互了解 enhance / promote mutual understanding88.充分利用 make full use of / take advantage of89.承受更大的工作压力 suffer from heavier work pressure90.保障社会的稳定和繁荣 guarantee the stability and prosperity of our society91.更多地强调 put more emphasis on…92.适应社会发展 adapt oneself to the development of society93.实现梦想 realize one’s dream / make one’s dream come true94.主要理由列举如下 The main reasons are listed as follows:95.首先 First,Firstly,In the first place,To begin with96.其次 Second,Secondly,In the second place97.再次 Besides,In addition,Additionally,Moreover,Furthermore98.最后 Finally,Last but not the least,Above all,Lastly,99.总而言之 All in all,To sum up,In summary,In a word,100.我们还有很长的路要走 We still have a long way to go.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
初一英语作文以My Summer Holiday 为名 写一篇70词左右的短文怎样 安排的 不是过去式
大大箆塥磂
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
In every year the end of June,it is the beginning of my precious summer holiday.Last summer,I had a great holiday.Firstly,I spent only a week to finish all my summer homework.Then I have still almost two months to do anything I wanted.Actually,I really did what I wanted to do in last summer.I traveled to Beijing with my best friend for 2 weeks.We were so happy and the trip was just perfect.In the rest of my holiday,I did not do anything even related to study.Everything is all about games.However,I will not have a chance to spend my summer holiday like the last one.There is much more homework that I have to use probably three quarters of my holiday to finish it.If there is not so much homework,I might have my ideal summer holiday in this year.My ideal holiday is that go to the beaches in México with my family.For about a whole month we can completely relax in the beautiful beach.In the morning,after the delicious México style breakfast,we can walk along the beach while enjoy the beautiful morning sunshine.In the afternoon,we can have the freshest seafood for lunch.After lunch,take a nap in the sunshade would be the best thing to do.At dusk,there is the most gorgeous sunset on the sea...I love the beach,I love summer holiday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
以“My Dream”为题用一般过去式写一篇英语小短文,50词左右
iudollco4793
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I had a dream last night.In the dream,I became the first Asian president of the United State.My hands were waiving when all the citizens in the Parliament Square cheered for me.When my announcement of future cooperation with China was made,it seemed to me that the world was connected together.……可能科幻了一些- -|||
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
As we all know,everybody had his/her own dream.some dreamed to be a scientist,others had the dream becoming a star or even a president. However,I was dreaming to be a teacher when I wa...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
in the zoo 作文一篇英语作文 80字左右 用一般过去式
人称磊哥堜j
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
I went to the zoo last Sunday with my friends.It was warm and sunny.We went to see pandas first,Pandas were very cute and beautiful.I like them very much.Across from the pandas were tigers.They were strong and scary.They walked around the cage.Some people took photos in front of the tigers.We also visited many interesting animals such as parrots,foxes,swans,wolvesand bears .Animals are our friends .We should protect them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文:用过去式写一篇作文60或70个单词关于怎样去学校+去学校的时间路程,多少都行
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
It was Sunday yesterday.
I went to the park to exercise in the morning .There were many people there.Some of them took a walk,some of them
talked with each other.A few students read English books carefully.I watched a
boy flying a kite.The kite was like a bird in the sky.It was very beautiful.I like the park very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
就这点要求?
It was a nice windy day last Saturday. My friend John and I went to the beach to spend our weekend. We swam in the sea, played games together on the beach, and then flied kites. We had a very nice tim...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇小短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信