after getting into the room,you can see some old books lying gamein the c( ) of it

|  unleash your imagination
Follow/FavIn The Company Of Wolves (complete)
Willow disabled the chip.
Sequel to Blinded With Science
- English - Drama - Chapters: 3
- Words: 40,581 - Reviews:
- Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/2/2001 - Published: 11/3/2000 - id: 104632
+  -    
Full 3/4 1/2   
Expand Tighten  
Favorite :
Post Review
Follow/Favorite
+ Favoritei often f____very tired after a day's study at schoolthe zoo is near my house,so i always w____thereafter getting,into the room,you can see some old books lying in the c___of it_百度作业帮
i often f____very tired after a day's study at schoolthe zoo is near my house,so i always w____thereafter getting,into the room,you can see some old books lying in the c___of it
feelwalk corner
feel, walk,corner
i often f____very tired after a day's study at school。 填feel,感到在一天的学校学习之后,我常常感到疲累。 the zoo is near my house,so i always w____there。
填walk,步行,走路动物园离我家近,所以我总是走路到那里。 after....
1i often feel very tired after a day's study at school,feel+形容词!表示感到这么怎么样!这里意思就我常常在学校学习好一天之后就感觉很累2the zoo is near my house,so i always wander there意思就是动物园里我们的家很近,所以我常常去那散步 wander可作不及物动词 闲逛的意思 比wa...to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7 and later.
Buy Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition
Includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs
$19.99 USD
"With exquisite character interactions and fun quests, Fallout 3 is a great open world RPG."
&Fallout 3 is the ultimate video game.& - Game Critics Awards
About This Game
Prepare for the Future(TM)
With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs:
Operation: Anchorage - Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
The Pitt - Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.
Broken Steel - Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.
Point Lookout - Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.
Mothership Zeta - Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.
Limitless Freedom - Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L. - Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation — the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!
Fantastic New Views - The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button!
The Power of Choice - Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.
Blast 'Em Away With V.A.T.S. - Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation.
Mind-Blowing Artificial Intelligence - At Vault-Tec, we realize that the key to reviving civilization after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, America's First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology.
Eye-Popping Prettiness* - Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics. From the barren Wasteland, to the danger-filled offices and metro tunnels of DC, to the hideous rotten flesh of a mutant's face.
*Protective Eyewear Encouraged.
System Requirements
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
Memory: 1 GB (XP)/ 2 GB (Vista)
Hard disk space: 7 GB
Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
Sound: DirectX(R): 9.0c
Controller support:
Xbox 360 controller
Other Requirements: Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live
Supported Video Card Chipsets:
NVIDIA GeForce 200 series, Geforce 9800 series, Geforce 9600 series, Geforce 8800 series, Geforce 8600 series, Geforce 8500 series, Geforce 8400 series, Geforce 7900 series, Geforce 7800 series, Geforce 7600 series, Geforce 7300 series, GeForce 6800 series
ATI HD 4800 series, HD 4600 series, HD 3800 series, HD 3600 series, HD 3400 series, HD 2900 series, HD 2600 series, HD 2400 series, X1900 series, X1800 series, X1600 series, X1300 series, X850 series
Recommended:
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
Memory: 2 GB System RAM
Hard disk space: 7 GB
Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)
Sound: DirectX(R): 9.0c
Controller support:
Xbox 360 controller
Fallout(R) 3: Game of the Year Edition (C) 2009 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout, Prepare for the Future and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
4 people found this review funny
18.8 hrs on record
One of the best games ever. Like masturbating with a woman. 10/10 ---If you play with Windows 7 x64, you &&have to&& patch from 1.5 to Version 1.7 (Link in Comments), and add this two Lines to the config File:My Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Fallout3.ini----------------------------------------------------------------Find: bUseThreadedAI=0Change it to: bUseThreadedAI=1add below (new line):iNumHWThreads=2----------------------------------------------------------------If you do so, you should have no freezing problems.__________________________________________Pls lilke this review, if you think everybody should enjoy this awsome game. Because i read plenty of negative reviews, complaining about freezing and crashing. but it?s very easy to fix!Eines der besten Spiele je Produziert. 10/10 ----Wenn du mit Windows 7 x64 spielst, musst du von der Version 1.5 auf 1.7
upgraden (Link in den Kommentaren), und füge diese zwei Linien zur Konfig hinzu:Meine Dokumente\My Games\Fallout3\Fallout3.ini----------------------------------------------------------------Finde: bUseThreadedAI=0?ndere es zu: bUseThreadedAI=1füge darunter hinzu(neue Zeile):iNumHWThreads=2----------------------------------------------------------------Wenn du das machst, solltest du keine Systemabstürtze mehr im Spiel haben.__________________________________________Bitte like das Rieview, wenn du denkst jeder sollte dieses absolut Geile Spiel spielen. Ich habe n?mlich einige negativ-Review?s gelesen, wo sich viele darüber aufregen, dass das Spiel st?ndig abstürtzt. Aber es ist sehr leicht es lauff?hig zu bekommen.
Was this review helpful?
26.9 hrs on record
Hands down, my favourite game of all time. Don't let my Steam fool you, I have poured easily over 1000 (offline) hours into this awesome game, and it has been absolutely worth every second. The pure immersion I felt playing this is a feeling I've not experienced with any other game.It doesn't want to set the world on fire.It just wants to start a flame in your heart.1000/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
314.2 hrs on record
Imagine yourself in a world that consists of daily routine and hard work. A small room for your house and pricks for your neighbors. You dont know what lies beyond the safety of… The Vault. Fallout 3 takes you on a never seen before adventure in a videogame that still shocks and awes people today. With one of the largest maps in a videogame and 5 DLC’s, fallout 3 brings the post-apocalyptic future, from books and movies to life where you are the main character. with 100’s of quests and people, Fallout 3 is an amazingly fun game to explore. It takes place in the post-apocalyptic washington D.C. which has 100’s of streets and even more metro tunnels. With everything from compounds to abandon buildings, you will come across everything from raiders to town dwellers to the enclave and more!Ok, now for the numbers:Graphics: 7.5/10 This is not concerning although because of new mods coming out daily for new experiences.Controls: (Pc) 7/10 and (xbox controller) 10/10. Buy a controller for this game, it is worth it.Handling: 9/10. A very smooth game.Story: 8/10. Story ha its moments and It's just ok. But the side quests where very good and a few DLC's where amazing like Mothership Zeta.Gameplay: 8/10. Falls short a bit compared to the rest of the game but it still has great moments, especially in the DLC’s.Creativity: 8/10. Never done before… in a videogame.Price: 10+/10. $20 in DLC with the game for only $20 full price. I have over 300 hours on this game and still i got it for $5 on sale!!! DO NOT TURN AWAY BECAUSE OF THE PRICE!!!Hype: 10/10. Enough said.Overall: 9/10. BUY BUY BUY!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
12.3 hrs on record
A fellow Vault 101 resident is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book,Issue 1. You want it. What's the best way to obtain it? -Steal the comic book at gunpoint.
Was this review helpful?
43.7 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
Probably one of my favourite games of all time. Stepping out of the vault into the harsh sun drenched wasteland is a moment in my gaming history that I will never quite forget. The thrill of seeing this open world stretching off to the horizon, knowing that adventure awaited me, left me almost awe struck.The game itself is a totally open game where you can chose your own path in a Post Apocalyptic hell hole. Will you be a heroic saviour of mankind, or a vicious survivor who does what is needed to survive? It is completely up to you. On your way you will meet a mix of people, some evil, some less so, and others .. well let's just say the wasteland produces a lot of strange characters. A great game, but made even greater by the modding community that has been built up around it. This is one of those games I highly recommend modding pretty much immediately. And if you have any worries about doing so, check out my tutorials for modding this game: Be warned however that this game is old, and will need quite a lot of tweaking to get working on Windows 7 or later. If you also own Fallout: New Vegas, I would actually recommend using the Tales of Two Wastelands mod to play the Fallout 3 story using the Fallout: New Vegas engine, which is far more stable and works fine on Windows 7. I have no tutorial on this mod yet, but when I do, I will update this review.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
36.4 hrs on record
I shot a guy in the chest with a .32 pistol......He exploded...-----------------------------------------------EDIT: ------------------------------------------------I thought this would be a good idea to publicize a fix (because somehow this got popular) for laptop and desktop Intel HD
series integrated graphics.If you are using a laptop with those graphics, grab this
file. Then place that in the game directory. ( usually something like this : C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Fallout 3 goty/ just place it in there)Possible fix for Win 8+ users, since Games For Windows Live was discontinued, Microsoft left GFWL out of the main Windows 8 (and newer) install and you will most likely get a Error 43. Just grab this
and install GFWL. (It's not just for Xbox 360, the download link is just there.)
Was this review helpful?
8.8 hrs on record
hands down my favorite game on ps3 well over 100h on each version.I bought the collectors edition, then when the dlc's came out, i bought the GOTY. Edit: make sure you download nexus mod manager AND the unofficial patch because the game is really unstable on anything other than windows xpyou can find links in the &pinned guide& if you click on the forums link
Was this review helpful?
14.3 hrs on record
Liam Neeson is my dad?! of course i'll play this.
Was this review helpful?
52.5 hrs on record
Once drank from a toilet several times to refill health. Later realized there was a working sink in same room.10/10.5
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Fallout 3... Where to start....This is the game that introduced me into RPG games.It was and will always be my favourite game.The interesting things in the games lore, the places, the people, the weapons. All so perfect. And the DLC makes it even more God Tier.I've played more than this steam review will say. I own it on Console and the retail disk copy and i am proud to own it again on steam.There is no way you can get bored in this game. If you run out of Quests. The modding community is there for you. So many possiblities and mods that make it amazing. This is the most amazing game i have played. Full stop. No recent games have even gotten near Fallout on my list. It's just so bloody perfect.Buy it if you don't have it. Get GOTY if you can. You won't regret it.Oh and for those who say they have problems with Windows 7. I use Windows 7. It's called Google and the Modding community. I suggest you actually look around a bit. I give it a strong 9.5/10.
Was this review helpful?
53.8 hrs on record
How can you beat a game that lets you drink irradiated water from a toilet in a long abandoned building that still has plumbing, stealthfully place an entire large suit of power armor in an NPC's inventory through reverse pickpocketing so that a couple days later you can pickpocket what they were previously wearing off of them, and immediately become more skilled and experienced than any wasteland survivor within your first 5 minutes of leaving the safety and seclusion of an impenetrable underground fortress?(Seriously though, this is my favorite game of the previous generation.)
Was this review helpful?
115.0 hrs on record
If this game was a person I would bang it so hard. 69/10
Was this review helpful?
487.9 hrs on record
Warning: Disliking this game is punishable by death.Methods of execution include getting beaten to death by drug-crazed raiders, blown apart by explosive weapons, turned into ash by one of the many laser weapons used here, and dying slowly and horribly from radiation poisoning. Fun! But all of these execution methods are, ultimately, better than becoming a communist. As Liberty Prime so eloquently puts it: better dead than red.Seriously though. Dislike this game and I will personally call a vertibird strike on your ???. You have been warned. o_OThe first Fallout game by Bethesda is noticeably different in tone from the old Fallout games, and particularly Fallout 2. This is one of the bleakest and most depressing games I've ever played, depicting a world that is in far worse shape than any other Fallout game where there are at least some signs of civilization returning. Here... everything is either dead or slowly dying as it is consumed by non-stop violence and pervasive radiation. How lovely. x_xThe most logical explanation for this, aside from the change in developer, is that whereas the previous Fallout games centered on the West Coast of the USA with only a few major cities (Los Angeles/The Boneyard in Fallout 1, San Francisco in Fallout 2) showing up in relatively small roles in the plot, Fallout 3 centers on Washington DC, the US capital (as well as Pittsburgh, PA in a DLC). A city that, in any nuclear war, would be a primary target for destruction, and that destruction is very much on display in a disturbing amount of detail. As someone who has visited DC three times in my life at the time of writing, the last of which occuring about a week after I first played this game (January 2009), strolling around the ruins of a place I have seen in the real world is really eerie. Almost every major landmark in DC can be visited in Fallout 3, except now they are all in various stages of ruin (The Washington Monument is more or less intact, while the White House is just a massive radioactive crater) and filled with ceaseless violence.If you have played Bethesda's other open-world RPG's like Oblivion or Skyrim, then you know how this plays: lots of quests and stuff to do, but mostly its about running around a huge world and seeing what you find. There are some glitches and crashes, so be sure to save often. GFWL is part of this, but you can tell that to bugger off pretty easily (and in fact you need to in order to use the best mods). Also while it might take a little work to get mods working, they are more than worth the effort. The superb mods for New Vegas and Skyrim found on the Nexus Network websites can be traced back to Fallout 3 mods, and many have the same creators (Fallout 3's FWE later became New Vegas' Project Nevada). In other words, this game has insane replay value by itself, and modding Fallout 3 can turn this into a game with virtually endless amounts of things to do.The GOTY version includes the five DLC's, which are a mixed bag of awesome, competence, and failure. Broken Steel is probably the best since it allows you to play after the end of the main story, along with the host of additional content it adds. The Pitt is a dark atmospheric journey into the industrial ruins of Pittsburgh filled with gray morality and disturbing choices. Point Lookout sends you into a similarly immersive swamp area with lots to explore and one of the most memorable (and by far the foulest-mouthed) characters in the Fallout series. But the other two DLC, Operation Anchorage's linear adventure into a simulation of a great battle before the apocalypse (It's ok) and Mothership Zeta's killing spree through an alien spaceship (ugh...), fall far below the other three in quality. Regardless, all of them add more to the game and give you plenty of new toys to use in the main game.I've heard this game has some issues with Win7 and newer operating systems, but I don't know anything about that since I'm still using the same PC I used when I first played this game so many years ago. I do believe there are fixes, but people with those newer OS's should look into them before buying this (or just get it on sale)Regardless of its bugs and other issues that keep it from being perfect, this is one of my favorite games of all time, and that's really all you need to know. Buy it. Play it. Like it. Or else I will call you a communist and point Libery Prime your way.Communism is the very definition of failure. :P
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
--&&&&&&&&&&This is my review account, because the low playtime.&&&&&&&&&&&Graphics:+ great distant view+ many details+ chic effects- blocks are repeated- partly muddy textures- animationsAtmosphere:+ excellent, perfectly drawn style+ much black humor+ credible apocalyptic mood- sometimes dreary underground areasSound:+ matching, atmospheric music+ radio stations+ crisp sound effects+ mostly good speakersBalance:+ difficulty, switched at any time+ meaningful, great talents- opponents behave sometimes illogicalQuests:+ nice told stories+ good and bad solutions+ burlesque characters+ always surprises, little standardCharacter System:+ sophisticated S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system+ many useful talents+ gradually you learn new special skills+ leaves many alternativesCombat System:+ choice between action and VATS+ crisp and exciting+ numerous variations are possible- action mode impreciseItems:+ masses of items and weapons+ weapons construction possible+ meaningful barter- everyday objects are repeatedGame Size:+ solo playtime with all addons around 100-150 hours+ numerous tasks, many optional+ huge overworld+ main story through the world+ until the end of varietyMultiplayer: no multiplayer Even the entry-level and character creation are a huge success. Rarely laying down basic characteristics (Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck) and appearance (gender, skin color, hair style, eye color, lots of beards, etc.) were so entertaining with the introduction of the game world, their rules and game mechanics connected.Quick Instructions: experience at the beginning of the game your own birth and then jumps in time, the defining events of your childhood and youth. First memories of outbreaks of the playpen, birthday, first friends and enemies, the first shot with an air rifle, the first contact with the opposite sex and a final exam you bring your character close - very close. Almost casually the game uses these stations for character creation and a tutorial.All character values, but also your health, your equipment, contracts with appropriate notes, tape recordings and accompanying overview maps can be found on your wrist: a kind of PDA, known from its predecessors Pip-Boy, are Keystroke any desired information.The course of history is set with through your answers in the dialogues and by your behavior. If you want to avoid trouble, you should never, for instance steal something. Will you get caught, you will be chasing you. You can on the other engaging on a rogue career and try to get out of any situation the maximum prey. Then, however, your gaming experience will change fundamentally.Whatever you choose, experience points, it rains in each case, either the simple or killing the enemy for skilled negotiation and convincing appearance in the talks. The more points you invest in the capacity of &language&, the better your chances to influence your counterpart in dialogues to get to information, rewards or support. In addition, there are special skills (perks) that you can unlock via level up. As &Lady Killer& (men) or &Black Widow& (women), for example, you get at contact with the other gender and sometimes additional dialogue options for action.A Highligt in Fallout 3 are the flexible and easy to dominance struggles. Either shoot (preferably from the ego, optional off shoulder perspective) like in a shooter in real time via the left mouse button on the enemy. Fallout typically be the skirmishes but only in VATS mode. A quick touch of a button freeze You'll get the selected opponent zoomed in close-up and its target areas (ie, in most cases, arms, legs, head and trunk) presented.Percentages indicate how large is your chance with the grade selected weapon from the current angle to violate the corresponding part of the body.The high-class, the character of its predecessor respecting rebirth of a cult classic in modern 3D graphics with adequate playing time - what the player wants more? I am the developer Bethesda therefore deeply grateful for this game.
Fallout 3 is a profoundly engrossing role-playing game just waiting to reveal its deep, dark mysteries. Score: 94 / 100 gamestar.deSorry for my bad english.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
15.1 hrs on record
What can I say..? One of the best games released to date. With current modding scene this game can still suck you in like a black hole, easily giving you 200+ gameplay hours. Definitely worth every penny.
Was this review helpful?
10.7 hrs on record
This game is a freakin masterpiece.It's like Skyrim.. with guns.
Was this review helpful?
17.9 hrs on record
I have this on Xbox and Steam playing over 200 hours at least. If this new computer would run it (compatability issues. Windows refuses to get to the current update.) If you like Fallout New Vegas this is better. If you liked the gameplay of Skyrim, this is better. If you like Post Apocolyptic games, this is the Big Daddy, the King. Fallout is the Alpha and the Omega. BUY IT.
Was this review helpful?
79.7 hrs on record
****4 out of 5Expansive, awesome and beautiful. Fallout 3 is what RPGs aspire to. Featuring a long absence from the 90s classics Fallout 1 and 2, Bethesda Softworks brings back Fallout for a new generation. Awaking in an apocalyptic nightmare, your own hope to survive in this new world is to explore, upgrade and befriend or back-stab as many people as you can.Fallout 3 is a gorgeously realised game not only in its visuals, but the narrative, its atmosphere and the unremarkable but noticable human touches throughout.Fallout 3 is one to recommend, albeit you can find yourself wandering through a carbon copy of the same underground tunnel or factory at times, but that's nothing to greatly disservice such a great experience.
Was this review helpful?
5.2 hrs on record
i played as a babyand i picked up a balland put it downoh i also shot some rad bug things but who caresyou can pick up a ????ing ball and put it downi ???? you not10/10 you NEED to buy this game
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 13 Oct, 2009
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 lying game 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信