速度 要一篇 关于 高三学生该不该上体育课上 作文的英语作文

欢迎你,    
高考英语作文范文:考生该不该复读
14:30:51 来源:新东方在线论坛
  新东方在线小编为同学们整理了:考生该不该复读,考生们可将本篇英语作文背诵下来,丰富自己的词汇量,使英语作文写得更精彩。更多关于请关注新东方在线高考网。  这几年,&考生该不该复读&这个话题一直为社会各界所关注。下表是你班同学讨论的结果,请你给英文报社写一封信,客观介绍讲座情况,并简要阐述自己的观点。  要求: 1.信的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。  2.词数: 120左右.  Dear Editor:  I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we've had about whether
students retake classes after failing the college entrance examination.  Yours truly,  Li Hua  Dear Editor,  I'm writing to tell you about the discussion we've had about whether
students retake classes after failing the college entrance examination.  Opinions are various on the question. Many students are against the idea of
retaking classes. They think it unfair for the students who take the exam for
the first time. Besides, it also adds the family burden. So many of them suffer
mental pressure as well as economic problems. Others think that it can be done
because through one more year of hard study, they can make better preparations
and may get a chance to enter their ideal universities. After all, the kind of
university they enter, an important turning point in life, will directly affect
their future employment.  However, I think, this depends on different situations. If one student has
no chance to be admitted to one university, maybe he can choose to retake
classes.  Yours truly,  Li Hua
本文关键字:
2017高考备考
高考复习技巧
高考分数线
高中网络课堂
高考全程班
【全程联报】
【全程联报】
【文科全科】
【理科全科】
【百天冲刺】
【百天冲刺】
高频易错考点解析
高二【物理】春暑联报班
¥960.013675试听
新东方在线高中物理主讲教师,曾经在新东方优能中学、新东方个性化学习部担任高中物理老师。毕业于北京...
高二【物理】...
高一【物理】春暑联报班
¥960.013675试听
新东方在线高考物理名师,物理学师范专业,教育硕士。紫金杯优秀班主任,全国教学比赛一等奖。高中一线...
高一【物理】...
高中地理小专题之资源调配
¥9.913681试听
高中化学小专题之有机不饱和度
¥5.013660试听
新东方在线化学教研组长,奥赛教练。注重培养学生学习兴趣,提高学习潜质,加强学生逻辑性和独立判断的...
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之氧化还原反应
¥5.013660试听
祝鑫老师,毕业于首都师范大学化教育专业,硕士。曾在市重点中学任教,10年来到新东方,至今从教10年有...
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之电化学攻略
¥9.913660试听
祝鑫老师,毕业于首都师范大学化教育专业,硕士。曾在市重点中学任教,10年来到新东方,至今从教10年有...
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之等效平衡
¥5.013660试听
高中化学小专...
高中化学小专题之三大守恒与排序
¥9.913660试听
高中化学小专...
高中英语小专题之阅读理解
¥9.913679试听
高中英语小专题之完型填空
¥9.913680试听
高中英语小专题之非谓语动词
¥9.913679试听
高中英语小专题之语法填空和语法改错
¥9.913680试听
高中英语小专题之强调句
¥5.013679试听
高中英语小专题之词汇应用学习
¥9.913679试听
新东方在线英语主讲教师,新东方教育科技集团培训师。毕业于悉尼大学,获得媒体实务硕士。曾获21世纪杯...
高中英语小专...
高中英语小专题之三大复合句
¥9.913679试听
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博关于大学生应不应该上体育课的英语作文argument_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于大学生应不应该上体育课的英语作文argument
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:800
内容提示:关于大学生应不应该上体育课的英语作文argument
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:34|
上传日期: 00:03:26|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文_高中英语作文
高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文
学习啦【高中英语作文】 编辑:楚红
  高三的学习很繁重,到死应不应该取消体育课呢?下面是学习啦小编为你整理的高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文篇1
  As the living standard improves ,more and more people are paying attention to their healthy conditions .Of cause ,different people have different ways to keep healthy .But here ,I'll tell you the best way to stay healthy in my way .Do exercise . Our lives can't live without exercise .Though the animals experiment we found that wild animals' lives expectancy are twice higher than stable breeding animals .Morever ,It has been confirmed that most of more than hundred yeas old person are all manual works by large amount of data .But how doing excercise can make us stay healthy ?First ,for our bodies ,it can increas the function of breathe and strethen our digestive systems .Then we will have a good appetite to eat .Assimilation and digestion can also become better .Though a long time persisting ,our bodies will become more and more strong and can resist many diseases .What's more long-term exercise takes away our tiredness and make our actions agilely and reaction quikly .It's also an important way to keep our muscles strong .The last ,also one of the most important parts ,exercises can help us keep a good mood all the time .After taking exercises you'll find you are in an exciting autmosphere ,all parts in your bodies are feeling fresh ,then you may feel you are in a new world and a big smile burst out natually .Keeping a good mood is also an useful way to make us stay healthy .
  高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文篇2
  Dear Editor,
  As the college entrance examination is drawing near, we senior three students are occupied with busy work. In a way, the P.E.class is the only chance to relax and enjoy ourselves at school. However, it is a pity that our present P.E.class is quite dull and sometimes even replaced by other subjects.
  As is known to all, the P.E.class can not only build up our body but also shape our personality. It serves to develop our awareness of cooperation and spirit of competition. Therefore, it will be great loss to us students if it is replaced by other lessons. Meanwhile, I suggest the teachers should design and organize varieties of fun sports besides dull field and track practice or ball games, where everyone can be involved and have fun as well. After all, not everybody thinks running and ball games appealing.
  I do hope the P.E.class can enrich our school life and enable everyone to find his or her own pleasure in it.
  Yours ,
  Li Yue
  亲爱的编辑,
  随着高考的临近,我们高三的学生忙于繁忙的工作。在某种程度上,体育课是放松和在学校享受自己的唯一机会。然而,遗憾的是,我们现在的体育课是相当平淡,有时甚至被其他学科所取代。
  由于众所周知的体育课,不仅可以建立我们的身体,也塑造我们的个性。它有助于发展我们的竞争与合作精神的认识。因此,这将是巨大的损失,我们的学生如果换成其他的经验教训。同时,我建议教师应设计和组织品种乐趣的运动,除了沉闷田径实践或球类比赛,每个人都可以参与,有乐趣也。毕竟,不是每个人都觉得跑步和球类运动吸引力。
  我希望体育课能丰富我们的校园生活,并让每个人都找到自己的乐趣在里面。
  你的,
  高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文篇3
  As the proverb goes, &no one knows the value of health until he loses it.& From this, we know that health is very important to everybody. But how to keep fit? Many people believe that sports can offer people health and pleasure. As far as I concern, I think doing physical exercises have lots of advantages.
  First of all, doing exercises in the morning will refresh my body as well as give me a good appetite to eat my breakfast. What&s more, the air in the morning is really fresh and clean, so I can keep my mind clear and sound in the class. By doing physical every day I can keep my mind alert that I can finish my tasks in time. If I do not do any physical exercise, I will feel tired and my body becomes quite sluggish. During the night, I may find it becomes harder to fall asleep. Second, doing exercises everyday will help me to mound a better personality. It takes time and patient to do exercises. Sometimes I just want to give up, but my friends encourage me to carry on, then I feel a lot of satisfaction. Doing physical exercises makes me stronger and healthier. That&s my personal experience.
  As a student, sports are indispensable. You can pick up your favorite sport and do it every day. Only in this way, you can have both pleasure and a healthy body.
  有句谚语这样说:&没人会在意健康的价值,直到失去了它&。从这一点,我们就知道健康对每个人的重要性。但是怎么保持健康呢?很多人认为运动可以保证身体健康,带来快乐。就我看来,我认为多做体育运动有很多好处。
  首先,早上做运动会让我精力充沛,有个好的胃口吃早餐。更重要的是,早晨的空气干净清新,这样我就能在课堂上保持一颗清醒的头脑了。每天的运动会让我思维敏捷,及时完成作业。如果我不做运动,我就会感到精神疲惫,身体迟钝。在晚上也变得难以入睡。其次,每天都做运动可以让我的性格变得更好。做运动要花时间和耐心。有时候我真的很想放弃,但是我的朋友们鼓励我坚持下去,然后我就从中获得了极大的满足感。做运动让我变得更坚强、更健康。这就是我的个人经历。
  作为一个学生,运动必不可少。你可以选择你最喜欢的运动,每天都锻炼。只有这样,你才能从中收获健康和快乐。
本文已影响 人
[高三体育锻炼的看法英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1661人看了觉得好
834人看了觉得好
1122人看了觉得好
【高中英语作文】图文推荐关于体育的英语作文_初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 关于体育的英语作文_初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼
关于体育的英语作文_初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼
  &学生要不要参加体育锻炼&。   请根据下面所提供的信息,用总结出讨论情况。   提示:   70%的学生:应该每天进行体育锻炼,但不要过长,锻炼能增强体质,保持健康,锻炼能使大脑休息,使学习效果更好。   30%的学生:锻炼浪费时间、使人疲劳,锻炼以后很兴奋,较长时间不能投入学习,锻炼中可能会。   要求:通顺,句意连贯;词数为80词左右;发言稿的开头已写好,但不计入总词数。   Dear classmates:   I'm Li Hua After the discussion we found that 70% of the students think they should take all kinds of exercise every day but not spend too much time.
They think exercise builds body and can keep them healthy. Sports also let them have a good rest so that their study will be more effective.(英语作文)   On the other hand 30% students believe taking exercise is tiring and it's a waste of time. They say that after having sports they are too excited for a long time to focus on their lessons. And it's possible to be hurt while doing sports.(中国作文网)
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:关于体育的英语作文_初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《关于体育的英语作文_初三学生要不要参加体育锻炼》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 体育课上 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信