根据汉语句子翻译成英语提示完成句子 没空一词【一道】

根据汉语完成下列句子,没空一词昨晚你花了多长时间做作业?(?)(?)did?? you to do your homework last night?
HOW LONG did IT TAKE you to do your homework last night?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小题1:while小题2:doubt小题3:hearing from小题4:doesn’t rain试题分析:小题1:while当……时候,引导时间状语从句。根据句意可知,妈妈正在做饭的时候,妹妹正在玩电脑游戏。两个动作都表示在过去的时间里正在进行,故都用过去进行时。小题2:There is no doubt that 是一个固定的句型,意思是……是毫无疑问的,that后跟一个从句。这个句型中的doubt 是一个名词,意思是怀疑,疑问;doubt也可以做动词,意思一样,后面常跟宾语从句。小题3:hear from是一个固定的短语,后跟某人,表示收到某人的来信。这个句子中使用的动词是like,意思是喜欢,它的句型是like doing sth.,所以这里用hearing from。小题4:句中的if意思是如果,引导条件状语从句,从句中用一般现在时表示将来,主句用一般将来时。根据句意可知,从句中表示否定的意思,且主语it是第三人称单数形式,故填doesn’t rain。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
用括号里所给词的适当形式填空。每空一词。小题1:I don’t like the film Tiny Times 2. It makes me __________(sleep).小题2: The binoculars will help you see the birds more ___________(clear).小题3:The man was so worried because his son had a terrible ___________(ill).小题4:It’s really ___________ (excite) to watch the show “Dad! Where Are We Going?”.小题5:To prevent overfishing(过度捕捞), ___________(fisherman) stop fishing for a month every year.
题型:单选题
--- Come on, everyone! We must be the first to complete the poster for the charity show.---Sure.____________.A.East or west, home is the bestB.The early bird catches the wormC.Many hands make light workD.Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。worry,&
they,& shark,& sleepy,& towards小题1:Take some rest after lunch and you won’t feel ________in the afternoon. .小题2:When the child saw her parents waiting at the school gate, she ran ________ them.小题3:Don’t _______ about your exams, everything will be fine.小题4:To protect________, scientists suggest the people stop fishing in some parts of the ocean.小题5:My host family is really nice .They try _____ best to make me feel at home .
题型:单选题
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号(每词限用一次)。I am very glad 小题1:________ the chance to take part in the summer camp.I am a girl 小题2:_________ Li Qing .I was born in Chongqing in October, 2000. I 小题3:_______in Chongqing Xiejiawan Primary School from 2006 to 2012.& I am happy that I小题4:______a student in Yucan Middle School for two years. And at school I am studying Chinese, maths, English and computer. Of course, I also have PE and PE is my favorite subject I am interested in many things, including traveling ,listening to pop music ,and surfing the Internet. I do well in singing and dancing, but I can not speak& English well enough. My best friend, Tom often _小题5:__me practice my English . I want to make many friends in the summer camp.
根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或词组填空,使对话内容完整正确。held,&& be in use,&&
open,&&& but also,&& improveThe Nanjing government is actively preparing for the coming Summer Youth Olympic Games, said the leader of the city. The event, which will be &小题1: from Aug 16 to 28, is not only a great chance for the city to carry out its development project,小题2:&helps to develop the Olympic spirit and spread the importance of sports among Chinese youth, he added.Nanjing won the bid in 2010 to host the 2014 games. Every four years, the event is &小题3:to players from 15 to 18 years old. “Hosting a huge event like this requires proper buildings, services and so on,” he said. “We want to use this chance to &小题4: ourselves.”The city's transport system has been made better to meet the expected need from the event. Nanjing underground Line 10 will &小题5:&in the near future. The total underground length will then have grown from 80 to 180 kilometers. At the same time, 1,400 new taxis and 2,530 buses will join the services as well.
根据中文意思完成句子。小题1: 来吧,汤姆,该做运动了。 Come on, Tom. ___________ do sports. 小题2:别担心,我一到上海就给你打电话。Don’t worry. I’ll call you ____________ I get to Shanghai.小题3:小明不但喜欢英语,而且喜欢数学。Xiaoming likes ____________.小题4:托尼非常友好,他和身边每个人相处得都很融洽。Tony ___________ he gets on well with everybody around him.小题5:请你把东西收拾起来好吗?我们应该使教室保持干净。___________ your things? We should keep our classroom clean.
完成句子&按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子, 并将答案写在答题卷标有题号的横线上。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)小题1:众所周知不良网站对青少年有负面影响。It’s well known that unhealthy websites ___________________________________teenagers.小题2:刚才小刘把她的答案与书后的答案作了比较,发现在她的练习中有基础差错。Just now Xiao Liu _______________________________ at the back of the book and found that there were several mistakes in her exercises.小题3:我过去常常想象今后的生活会是什么样子的。I used to _______________________________________ in the future.小题4:他不敢与病魔作顽强的斗争。He doesn’t dare to____________________________________the illness.小题5:如果你仔细看看墙报的话,你就会发现有好几篇文章是以诗歌的形式写成的。If you take a close look at the wall newspaper, you will find that quite a few articles __________________ a poem.小题6:恐怕你们做的事情已经损害了我们的环境。I’m afraid what you did_____________________________________
late , they ,
decide , sell , idea , daily , bring , anything , right , strict , happy , stomachOnce a man had a hen and the hen laid two golden eggs every day . The man was very happy . Every day he took two gold eggs to the market and &小题1: them there . With the money , he and his family lived &小题2: .One day , one of his friends said to him , “My friend , you take two eggs to the market every day and sell &小题3: there . There is too much trouble . Why not take out all the eggs once from her 小题4: ?”The man liked the idea , but he wouldn’t make a 小题5:to kill the hen . A few days &小题6:&he decided to kill the hen because he thought his friend’s 小题7: was very good , and it was really tiring to take the eggs to the market &小题8: .The next day he killed the hen and the opened the hen’s stomach . But he couldn’t find 小题9: in the stomach . He looked for the eggs here and there , left and 小题10: , up and down , but there was nothing inside .
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。 在那个时候,人们晚上除了看电视,没有什么事情可做。 Peop_百度知道
根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。 在那个时候,人们晚上除了看电视,没有什么事情可做。 Peop
根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。在那个时候,人们晚上除了看电视,没有什么事情可做。People had nothing to do (
) in the evening a俯肠碘段鄢灯碉犬冬华t that time.
我有更好的答案
but watching TV
我感觉 but to watch TV 更准确,但是少一个空
instead of TV
,but watching TV
这不是中学英语嘛,该用besides watching TV
besides 是什么意思
除了…以外
是一个介词,用在这里很合适
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
看电视的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:died,out
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(天津卷)英语(带解析)
题型:翻译
根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。【小题1】我经常帮助妈妈收拾房间。I often help my mum to _____________ _____________ the room【小题2】2010年以来,这个地区发生了很大的变化。Great changes have ___________ ___________ in this area since 2010.【小题3】他们正在建一条隧道,它将穿过这座山。They are building a tunnel, and it will ____________ ___________ the mountain.【小题4】他现在不在办公室。 He isn’t in the office __________ __________.【小题5】我想下个星期顺便看望一下吉尔。I think I’ll __________ __________ on Jill next week.
来源:2012届山东省东阿县初三中考第二次模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空只填一个词。【小题1】骑车上学不仅有趣而且环保。Cycling to school is both enjoyable and _____________________ _________________.【小题2】难怪它看起来那么真实。_______________ __________________ it looks real.【小题3】即使是最简单的日常活动也会对环境有重大的影响。Even the simplest everyday activities can ______________ a _________________ to the environment.【小题4】在把垃圾扔掉之前应该先将它们分类。The waste should be sorted before it is ________________ __________________.【小题5】他已经浏览了图书馆里所有的书。He has ______________ ______________ all the books in the library.【小题6】Mary 上个月顺便来看了我。Mary _______________ _______________ on me last month.【小题7】和其他地方比,那通常非常热、充满阳光。It’s usually very hot and sunny __________________ ________________ many other places.【小题8】他们的家庭和我们的相似。Their family is_________________ _______________ ours.【小题9】我们也挂起海报来告诉学生们怎样做是环保和节能。We have also ________ _________ posters to tell the other students how to be green and save energy.【小题10】网络的发明帮助人们彼此交流。The invention of the Internet helps people_____________ _____________ each other.
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(天津卷)英语(解析版)
根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。
1.熊猫主要以竹子为食。
Pandas mainly_________ ___________bamboo.
2.托尼的书在2012年出版了。
Tony’s book _________ ____________ in 2012.
3.开始我不太喜欢这个工作。
I didn’t like the job very much ______ _________.
4.我想去澳大利亚观光。
I’d like to_________ ___________ in Australia.
5.全世界人民热爱和平。
People _________ __________the world love peace.
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级下Module 6 练习卷(解析版)
根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空只填一个词。
1. 董先生无论什么时候睡觉,总也睡不够。
Mr Dong doesn’t get enough sleep
_______he________ to bed.
2. 查一下你们是否都有飞机票。
___________、_____________ you’ve got the air tickets.
3. 我叔叔以前是个司机,而现在他是工程师。
My uncle________、_______ be a driver, but now he
is an engineer.
4. 轮到你在会上发言了。
It’s __________、_________to speak in the
meeting.
5. 假如每个人都为保护环境做出自己的贡献,这个世界将变得更加美丽。
The world will become much more beautiful
if everyone ________ a contribution to _______ the environment.
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(天津卷)英语(解析版)
根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。
1.我经常帮助妈妈收拾房间。
I often help my mum to _____________
_____________ the room
2.2010年以来,这个地区发生了很大的变化。
Great changes have ___________ ___________
in this area since 2010.
3.他们正在建一条隧道,它将穿过这座山。
They are building a tunnel, and it will
____________ ___________ the mountain.
4.他现在不在办公室。
He isn’t in the office __________
__________.
5.我想下个星期顺便看望一下吉尔。
I think I’ll __________ __________ on Jill
next week.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据汉语句子完成英语句子,没空一词&
狗急跳墙的睿婶
what's the longest,higher than any other classmates,as big as,larger than that,the most dangerouse sports,how long,meters deep,so much more difficult,Feel free,As far as I know
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 What's the longest2 higher than any other students3 as large as4 larger than that5 the most dangerous sports6 How long7 kilometers deep8 a lot more difficult9 Help yourself10 As far as I know
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信