翻译几个英语句子翻译器

翻译几个英文句子_百度知道
翻译几个英文句子
Bombing foreign embassy is a clean violation of international law---inparticular of the Geneva Convention.The blow hurt not only his hands but his shoulder too.For a good ten minutes,he cursed my brother and me.Jesse opened his eyes.They were filled with tears.Big powers have their strategies while small countries also have their own lines.Happy families also have their own troubles.
提问者采纳
外国大使馆爆炸案是一个干净的违反了国际法-inparticular《日内瓦公约》。这一下不仅震痛了他的手,也震痛了他的肩膀。足足有十分钟之久,他诅咒我哥哥和我。杰西睁开眼睛。他们充满了泪水。强国有强国的策略,小国也有小国的路线。幸福的家庭也有幸福家庭的苦恼。
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
英文句子的相关知识
其他2条回答
不要在线翻译的哦,那样都没语法都不对,谢谢各位!~问题补充:还有就是1 Who is your favourite lady? 2 There are two favourite and most
轰炸外国使馆是完全违背国际法的--尤其是日内瓦公约。爆炸不仅伤了他的手还伤了他的肩膀。整整十分钟,他都在诅咒我和我哥哥。杰西睁开他的眼睛,里面含满泪水。强国有他们的策略,小国也有他们自己的底线。幸福的家庭也有他们自己的困扰。 ps:完全是俺个人逐字翻译的,望采纳。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译几个英语句子!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
看不清楚诶...可以重新拍一下嘛
谢谢谢谢🙏🙏
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给用英语翻译几个句子!英语好的来!_百度知道
给用英语翻译几个句子!英语好的来!
自己翻译,不要用翻译器!1、吸烟危害你的健康。2、他说他将用手机呼叫救援。3、青少年应该拒绝吸烟和毒品。4、他只是胳膊受了点伤,不是很严重。5、不良的饮食习惯会使你的体重增加。6、他一听到这个消息,就马上出发了。7、这些资料是为游客准备的。8、我欣赏她和别人相处的方式。
提问者采纳
1.Smoking dose harm to your health.2.He said he used mobile phone to seek help.3.Teenagers should keep away from
smoke and drugs.4.He only hurts his arms,not so serious.5.Poor eating habit will make your weight gain.6.He set out as soon as he heard
the news.7.those dates are prepared for tourists.8.I appreciate the way she gets along with others.
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1, smoking is hazardous to your health. 2, he said he will use mobile phone call for help. 3, teenagers should reject smoking and drug. 4, he just arm with a wound, not very serious. 5, poor eating habits will make your weight gain. 6, he heard the news, he set off right now. 7, the material is prepared for tourists. 8, I appreciate her way to get along with other people.
自己翻译的 打字很辛苦的 望采纳祝学习进步 你读读句子就知道了 很顺的
真的是自己翻译的吗?那你很厉害,跟翻译器翻译的一样~
1. Smoking is harmful to your health.2. He said he would ask for rescue by using his cellphone.3. Teenagers should refuse smoking and drugs.4. He only hurt his arms. it is not serious.5. Unhealthy eating habit will make you put on weight.6. On hearing the news, he set out immediately.7. This information is prepared for tourists.8. I do appreciate his way of getting along with others.
你和楼上的我都用到了,但只能有一个最佳答案,因为用他的比你多一个,所以选他了,非常感谢!!!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译几个句子.译成英语_百度知道
翻译几个句子.译成英语
内容“我记得你长的很高.性格外向.你最喜欢和别人交流.你喜欢打蓝球、乒乓球...你的身体很健康.你从来不吃垃圾食品..那次我们去公园玩的可高兴啦!、我忘不了你.我希望你快乐每一天!”译成英语..初中语法就可.使用语法越简单越好、谢谢内容“我记得你长的很高.性格外向.你最喜欢和别人交流.你喜欢打蓝球、乒乓球...你的身体很健康.你从来不吃垃圾食品..那次我们去公园玩的可高兴啦!、我忘不了你.我希望你快乐每一天!”译成英语..初中语法就可.使用语法越简单越好、谢谢翻译几个句子.译成英语
提问者采纳
I remember that you were tall and outgoing. What you like most is that communicating with other people. You like playing basketball, table tennis and so on. Your have got a healthy body. You never eat junk food. Remember the day that we went out together. We really have a happy time. I will not forget you and best wish to you.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
I remember you long high. Outgoing personality. You like the most and others exchange. You like to play basketball, table tennis... Your body is very healthy. You never eat junk food... We went to the park to play that can be happy! And I never forget you. I hope you happy every day! & Translated into English... Junior middle school grammar can. Use grammar as simple as possible, thank content &I remember you long high. Outgoing personality. You like most communicate with others. You like to play basketball, table tennis... your body is very healthy. You never eat junk food... that we go to the park, but happy! And I never forget you. I hope you happy every day!& 更多的翻译问题,请点击Logo在线询问。
I remember that you are quite tall. you like to communicate with others. you like playing basketball and table tennis. you are very healthy and never eat rubbish food. we had a wonderful time in that park! i won't forget you. i hope you will be happy every day!
I remember you long high. Outgoing personality. You like the most and others exchange. You like to play basketball, table tennis... Your body is very healthy. You never eat junk food... We went to the park to play that can be happy! And I never forget you. I hope you happy every day! &Translated into English... Junior middle school grammar can. Use grammar as simple as possible, thank content &I remember you long high. Outgoing personality. You like most communicate with others. You like to play basketball, table tennis... your body is very healthy. You never eat junk food... that we go to the park, but happy! And I never forget you. I hope you happy every day!&
i remember you are out-going and tall. your favorite thing is talking with others. you also like to play basketball and ping-pong. you are healthy, because you never eat junk food. what a happy day we had in the park last time. i can't forget you. i hope you can be happy everyday.ps孩子,作文还是要自己写的呀,仅供参考。
I remember you were
long high.you were
Outgoing and personality. You liked talking weith others.You liked to play basketball, table tennis... Your body was very healthy. You never eat junk food...One day, We went to the park to play happilly! And I never forget you. I hope you happy every day! &
I remember that you are tall and out-going. You enjoy chatting with other. Your favorite sports are basketball and table tennis. You are very healthy as you do not like junk foods. I really enjoyed the day when we had fun in the park. I won't forget you and wish you happy everyday.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译几个英语句子!! 谢谢!!
翻译几个英语句子!! 谢谢!!
Will you be home this evening?是什么意思 Could you do me a favor?是什么意思 Have you ever seen a rainbow?是什么意思 They haven't had the time.是什么意思 No wonder they are tired!是什么意思 There is nothing to be nervous about!是什么意思 My favorite way to realx.是什么意思 She hates to drive downtown.是什么意思 How did you learn to swim so well?是什么意思 Guess what I've decided to do!是什么意思 I've made a decision.是什么意思 They didn't want to.是什么意思 He hadn't gone fishing in a long time.是什么意思 Have you heard about Harry?是什么意思
Will you be home this evening? 今晚你会在家吗? Could you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗? Have you ever seen a rainbow? 你看过彩虹吗? They haven't had the time. 他们没时间。 No wonder they are tired! 难怪他们会累了! There is nothing to be nervous about! 没什么好紧张的! My favorite way to realx. 我最喜欢的放松方式 She hates to drive downtown. 她讨厌开车去市中心 How did you learn to swim so well? 你是怎么把泳技练得如此好的? Guess what I've decided to do! 你猜我决定了要去做什么事了! I've made a decision. 我已经做了一个决定。 They didn't want to. 他们不想 He hadn't gone fishing in a long time.注:(此处用的过去完成时,所以是过去很长一段时间没去了,是在过去发生的一件事之前很久没去了,不是现在)
他很长一段时间没去钓鱼了 Have you heard about Harry? 你听说过亨利吗?
其他回答 (1)
1This novel made him a favorite among young people like one of the writers2He tried to persuade him father to give up smoking, but he failed. 3They finally finished ahead of manage 4He walked toward the post office rush 5When you get into trouble turn to you can help your friends6They plan to set sail tomorrow morning.
7He is very clever but on the other hand he often makes mistakes 8Although tired still they make it to arrived 9This is the building where I work 10It is believe that he is honest
等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信