哪位好心人士能帮我翻译这篇文言文大全啊?拜托了,我急用

哪位好心人能帮我把我这段话翻译成英文啊?不要在线翻译要专业点的,这个对我很重要,拜托大家了,谢谢_百度知道
哪位好心人能帮我把我这段话翻译成英文啊?不要在线翻译要专业点的,这个对我很重要,拜托大家了,谢谢
需要有效的调动员工的积极性,并对组织的发展有很好的规划,如何更好在组织中发挥员工的作用诸如此类的问题,但是随着时间的深入,我会更加多的思考人与人之间的交往。在毕业之后我会回到我的国家工作,我觉得这对我来说是一次很好的经历,我渐渐适应了这类模式的学习,人与组织的关系。作为一个领导者,我们的组织更需要国际化的理念和先进的管理经验。我还没有任何工作经验。这门课对我的职业生涯也是有帮助的,处理好员工之间的关系,因此在以后的工作中,但我相信我学到的知识对我以后的工作很有帮助,有效的解决办公室政治中出现的问题,里面的内容对我也很有帮助。这门课对我专业其他课程的学习也很有帮助,最开始的时候我感到茫然和无助,作为一个发展中国家,我身边的朋友也没有这方面的经验可以与我分享,我会把我学到的知识与本土的特点结合起来,使我所学到东西可以得到更好的应用。我是第一次进行这种模式的学习,没有任何经验,我觉得这对我来说是很大的挑战从这门课中我学到了许多东西
提问者采纳
But I adjusted to this style of learning step by step along with the time lapse. As a leader, and have a good planning of orgas the first time I effectively, I will think more about matters such as contact between people, and I will fell together my knowledge and local characteristic to make a great using of knowledge I learned in my futrue working, I feel so blank and helpless because it&#39. The content of this class is very helpful .I believe the knowledge I learned will take great effect to my later working though I have no work experience, I have no experienc, and relationship of people and organization, solve troubles of &quot, how to bring into play well of employees' office politics&quot. As a developing country. So I will go back to work for my coun effect in the organization and so on, our organization need more of international idea and progressive managing experience, and I feel it was a good experience for me, you need to stir up positivity well of employees, dispose the relationship among employees well, so it&#39. This class gives me great help in other class s a big challenge to me.This class is also helpful to my working career. At the begining, there is also no experience shared from my freinds in this respectI have learned more things from this class
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
在线翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
从这门课中我学到了许多东西,我会更加多的思考人与人之间的交往,人与组织的关系,如何更好在组织中发挥员工的作用诸如此类的问题。作为一个领导者,需要有效的调动员工的积极性,处理好员工之间的关系,有效的解决办公室政治中出现的问题,并对组织的发展有很好的规划。这门课对我专业其他课程的学习也很有帮助。
我还没有任何工作经验,但我相信我学到的知识对我以后的工作很有帮助。在毕业之后我会回到我的国家工作,作为一个发展中国家,我们的组织更需要国际化的理念和先进的管理经验,因此在以后的工作中,我会把我学到的知识与本土的特点结合起来,使我所学到东西可以得到更好的应用。
这门课对我的职业生涯也是有帮助的。我是第一次进行这种模式的学习,没有任何经验,我身边的朋友也没有这方面的经...
my god! a long story! it is a time-consuming job
From the lessons i learned a lot, i think it would be more interaction between people, and organization, how well their staff in the organization of such questions. as a leader, the need for effective mobilizing the initiative, handling of the staff relations and effective solution to the office of the political problems, and the development of the organization has a good planning. the course of my professional other courses of study is also very helpful.
I haven't any work experience, i believe it i learn to me after job is very helpful. after graduation i'll go back to my country as a developing country, our organization more need of international p...
From this lesson I learned many things, I'll more thinking the interaction between people, people and organizational relationships, how to better in the organization of the employee's ideological function such problems. As a leader, need to efficiently mobilize the enthusiasm of the employees, handle the relationship between employee, effectively solve the problems of office politics, and to the organization development has very good planning. This course on my professional learning other courses also helps.
I don't have any working experience, but I believe I learned the knowledge for my future work is very helpful. After graduation I'll go back to m...
From this class, I learned many things, I think more and more interaction between people, between people and organizations how to better play in the organization the role of employees such questions. As a leader, you need to effectively mobilize the enthusiasm of the staff, dealing with the relationship between employees, effective solution to the problems in office politics, and the development of the organization have a good plan. This course of my professional is also helpful in learning other subjects.
I do not have any work experience, but I think I learned very helpful to my future work. After graduation I will go back to my country, as a develo...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位学霸能帮一下?-
你的位置:& & &
哪位学霸能帮一下?
哪位学霸能帮一下?
哪位学霸能帮一下?:推荐到广播
133984 人聚集在这个小组
(JollyKnows)
(davidwww653)
(chaihuan521)
第三方登录:能帮我把下面这段文字翻译成文言文么?拜托拜托,急求急求_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
能帮我把下面这段文字翻译成文言文么?拜托拜托,急求急求
能帮我把下面这段文字翻译成文言文么?拜托拜托,急求急求
你要我翻译什么
看不到你的文字 啊。。。
翻译什么呢?文字在哪里呀?拜托拜托,将文字发上来呀,不然谁都帮不了你呀。
XX, 20-year-old, is my dormitory roommate, she was tall, with round eyes, very cute laugh. Her cheerful and straightforward, others decent. She was very thrifty, never extravagant and wasteful. She is...跪求翻译 谁能帮我翻译下啊
现代文翻译文言文_古文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:44,181贴子:
跪求翻译 谁能帮我翻译下啊
现代文翻译文言文
有一天.有一个男生见到一个女孩,叫利落,顿时着了迷, 心里很慌张, 然后他向女孩表白, 女孩接受了,男孩很开心, 可是男孩很害羞, 在一起后不知道怎么让女孩开心,很快女孩就和他说了分手,男生很伤心。 就是这样 拜托大家了 帮我翻译一下文言文
有一天.有一个男生见到一个女孩,叫利落……我瞬间看成了“萝莉”
(怎么看着这么像我那时的初恋呢,为纪念我的初恋十周年,来试试吧。)年月日,生邂逅一姝,悦其淑美,逡巡久之,乃倾吐自媒,姝纳之。然生素赧,不善迩言,疏于卿卿,终致兰因絮果。既分携,生终日椎心泣血,痛彻心腑,期年不已。
一日,偶遇一女,名曰利落,吾深慕之,遂表深情,欣然接受,余甚喜之;然碍于吾之怯虐,殊于言表,终失至爱,吾深痛矣。终日悔之,怅望于心,惶惶不得安枕!
我乱写的,小白一个
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或}

我要回帖

更多关于 文言文大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信