||文档简介
总评分3.7|
浏览量3095638
&&英​语​统​考​B​级​作​文​目​录​及​范​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩24页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢以“Hard work is the key to success”为题,写一篇英语作文参考词汇:happiness(幸福) will(意志) devotion(献身)开头已给出:Everyone wishes to be successful in life.规定:70字左右
Hard work is the key to successEveryone wishes to be successful in life,but what's successful for me happiness is the ultimate successful,do anything as you wish,do anyting i want to do,and sleep when i am tired.get up at the time i want get up is the happiness to me.I have been ordered to write a peice of essay of "Hard work is the key to success".i strongest against this opinion acturally.life is life,working is just a part of life,it could be fun,but never if it goes a "hard" way.and belive me,hard work is the loser's life,never mean to be happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主,您连分都不给,就出这样的问题,不是明摆着要没人回答吗
扫描下载二维码英语作文中考猜题节选_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文中考猜题节选
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​作​文​中​考​猜​题​节​选
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩14页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢以人生面临太多选择为题写一篇英语作文
In daily life we are often faced with choices.More often than not,we have to make cardinal decisions indepentently.This moment is very important for everyone to go through.    In order to make a decision that we will not regret,we should bear these two principles in mind:thinking before acting,and never missing any opportunities that arise.On one hand,we should have an apparent,objective judgment about ourselves while maintaining a clear idea about the world around us.On the other hand,we should also think about opportunity.Many people may not quite agree with this and think that opportunity is so rare that only the luckiest people come across it.However,opportunity is open to everyone and one should make good use of it when confronted with it.One should take advantage of it just like the proverb states:“Opportunities are only from the prepared minds.”   So when one is faced with choices the next time,remember that using the mind and taking advantage of good opportunities will pave the way to success.  译文:    人生中我们经常会面临选择.我们还时常必须独立做出重大决定.这是我们每个人都要经历的重要时刻.    如果我们不想为自己做出的决定而感到后悔,就必须遵循这两个原则:一是三思而后行;二是不要错过任何机会.一方面,我们要对自身做出客观公正的判断,同时还要对我们周围的世界有一个清醒的认识.另一方面,我们对待机遇要用心思考.有些人可能不太承认机遇,认为机遇太少,而且只是那些幸运儿的专利.然而,机遇是属于每一个人的,所以在面对机遇时我们要充分利用它.每个人都应利用机遇,正如这句名言所说:“机遇只留给那些做好准备的人.”所以当你再一次面对机遇时,请不要忘记开动脑筋,莫失良机,成功一定属于你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求2012龙年春晚观后感阿阿 速度围观!!! 800字作文 !!_百度知道
跪求2012龙年春晚观后感阿阿 速度围观!!! 800字作文 !!
原创的留下
复制粘贴的拉倒
写得好的给分
新年快乐好心帮忙有木有阿
姐没看阿阿阿
800字阿谢拉~
我有更好的答案
想起那年过的春节
想起那年过春节,心里酸酸甜甜,一下子说不上是什么感觉。总之,我们过的是穷人的年。父亲是个热闹人,真的买了一把红头绳儿,给我的妹妹扎起来,嘴里还唱着杨白劳的唱词。那时的雪很大,那时的风很冷,小手天天掰着算,六九什么时候来,六九来了,暖风也就来了,那时我们就不会再挨冻。
  轮到贴春联的时候了,父亲总是派我去找写春联的那位先生,我们村小人少,写春联的人只有一两位,手不释卷的我却不会写毛笔字,真丢人!我那时就想,一定要把字练好,将来也为村里人写春联。父亲说如果真没人写春联,就自己乱划几个字得了,就写“人家有年,我们无年”,横批是“年年如此”,我听了心里好难过,我们穷人真可怜。
  对联有了,街上裁缝那里交的新衣服也取来了,都是蓝布制服,这是父...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
龙年的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有关success的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。