keep yourkeep head downup的歌词的中文意思、

【KONG OF POP】归纳一下BREAKING NEWS和KEEP YOUR HEAD UP歌词翻译_迈克尔杰克逊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:595,440贴子:
一楼给二楼
Everybody wanting a piece of michael Jackson.Reporters stalking the moves of michael JacksonJust when you thought he was donehe comes to give it againThey put it around the world'cause they wanna write my obituary 每个人都想从迈克尔·杰克逊身上分一杯羹记者追踪迈克尔·杰克逊的一举一动但当你以为他已经完蛋的时候,他又回来重振雄风他们全世界地传播流言因为他们巴不得为我写祭文No matter what you just wanna read it againno matter what you just wanna feed it againwhy is it strange that i would fall in love?who is that boogie man you're thinking of?how am i crazy 'cause i'm just in lovethis is breaking newsthis is breaking news无论什么流言,你都想反复地读无路什么蜚语,你都会反复咀嚼我谈恋爱有啥奇怪的?你们把我这个搞音乐的想成什么人?我谈恋爱有什么值得大惊小怪?这就是他们的惊天大新闻这就是所谓的惊天大新闻Everybody watching the news saw michael jacksonthey wanna see that i fall 'cause i'm michael jacksonyou read the worst to destroy like it's a weaponyou turned your back on love and you can't get it again每个人一看电视都能看到迈克尔·杰克逊他们盼望我倒霉,因为我是迈克尔·杰克逊你写那些文字来摧毁我,仿佛那那就是杀人利器 你们与爱背道而驰,休想再得到爱No matter what you just wanna read it againno matter what you just wanna feed it againwhy is it strange that i would fall in love?who is that boogie man you're thinking of?how am i crazy 'cause im just in lovethis is breaking newsthis is breaking news无论什么流言,你都想反复地读无路什么蜚语,你都会反复咀嚼我谈恋爱有啥奇怪的?你们把我这个搞音乐的想成什么人?我谈恋爱有什么值得大惊小怪?这就是他们的惊天大新闻这就是所谓的惊天大新闻why is it crazy that i would fall in love?who is that boogie man you're thinking of?how am i crazy cause i'm just in lovethis is breaking newsthis is breaking news我谈恋爱有啥奇怪的?你们把我这个搞音乐的想成什么人?我谈恋爱有什么值得大惊小怪?这就是他们的惊天大新闻这就是所谓的惊天大新闻All the news today they say we're crazy (every day )and all they say today, we're on display(baby)今天全天的新闻在说我,简直是疯了(而且每天都在说)今天他们都在讨论我,仿佛我是件展品why is it crazy that i would fall in love?who is that boogie man you're thinking of?how am i crazy cause i'm just in lovethis is breaking newsthis is breaking news我谈恋爱有啥奇怪的?你们把我这个搞音乐的想成什么人?我谈恋爱有什么值得大惊小怪?这就是他们的惊天大新闻这就是所谓的惊天大新闻why is it strange that i would fall in love?who is that boogie man you're thinking of?how am i crazy 'cause im just in lovethis is breaking newsthis is breaking news我谈恋爱有啥奇怪的?你们把我这个搞音乐的想成什么人?我谈恋爱有什么值得大惊小怪?这就是他们的惊天大新闻这就是所谓的惊天大新闻you are breaking the news.你们是在破坏新闻!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always believes this. The girl from Kansas City, US, leads a hard life. She lives in a small house with her mom and grandparents. Her mom gets a very low pay.But it doesn’t stop Sanchez’s love of music. She wrote her first song Keep Your Head Up when she was 12. It described the bad situation(情况) at her home, but it also sent the message of hope: “My house is old and poor, but it beats (胜过) being homeless… Love yourself and never give up. You’ll see a better life if you keep your head up…”It took Sanchez several months to finish the song. Sometimes during a break in class, when lyrics (歌词) came into her head, “I would have to write them down right then,” she told the local newspaper The Kansas City Star.Jeremy Lillig was a spokesman for Bright Futures, a charity fund. When he saw the video of the song, he was moved. He shared it through social media (社交媒体). The fund has provided money for poor students in Kansas City.Now Sanchez often plays the song in public. “I want to help people understand what is happening in the world in an easy way,” she said.【小题1】There are ____ people in Sanchez’s family.A.three B.fourC.fiveD.six【小题2】 What’s true about Keep Your Head Up? ____A.It was written two years ago.B.It showed a feeling of hopeless.C.It described the good situation of a house.D.It took Sanchez several weeks to write the song.【小题3】 The word “moved” can be replaced (代替) by____.A.surprisedB.interestedC.touchedD.excited【小题4】 The best title of the passage can be    .A.A girl and her songB.Poor home is better than being homelessC.Charity changes the girl’s lifeD.Let’s support poor students.-乐乐题库
& Unit7知识点 & “Music can be a great...”习题详情
184位同学学习过此题,做题成功率72.8%
Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always believes this. The girl from Kansas City, US, leads a hard life. She lives in a small house with her mom and grandparents. Her mom gets a very low pay.But it doesn’t stop Sanchez’s love of music. She wrote her first song Keep Your Head Up when she was 12. It described the bad situation(情况) at her home, but it also sent the message of hope: “My house is old and poor, but it beats (胜过) being homeless… Love yourself and never give up. You’ll see a better life if you keep your head up…”It took Sanchez several months to finish the song. Sometimes during a break in class, when lyrics (歌词) came into her head, “I would have to write them down right then,” she told the local newspaper The Kansas City Star.Jeremy Lillig was a spokesman for Bright Futures, a charity fund. When he saw the video of the song, he was moved. He shared it through social media (社交媒体). The fund has provided money for poor students in Kansas City.Now Sanchez often plays the song in public. “I want to help people understand what is happening in the world in an easy way,” she said.【小题1】There are &&&& people in Sanchez’s family.A.three B.fourC.fiveD.six【小题2】 What’s true about Keep Your Head Up?& &&&&A.It was written two years ago.B.It showed a feeling of hopeless.C.It described the good situation of a house.D.It took Sanchez several weeks to write the song.【小题3】 The word “moved” can be replaced (代替) by&&&&.A.surprisedB.interestedC.touchedD.excited【小题4】 The best title of the passage can be    .A.A girl and her songB.Poor home is better than being homelessC.Charity changes the girl’s lifeD.Let’s support poor students.B
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省江都市宜陵镇中学七年级下期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always believes ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文叙述了Regina del Carmen Sanchez是美国一个14岁的女孩,她过着一种艰难的生活,但是她从不放弃希望,对生活充满信心,在12岁就写了她的第一首歌曲。得到了媒体和社会的关注。【小题1】细节理解题。根据She lives in a small house with her mom and grandparents.可知她有祖父母和妈妈,共4口人,故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据She wrote her first song Keep Your Head Up when she was 12.可知她在12岁写了她的第一首歌,她现在14岁了,所以是两年前写的歌,故选A。【小题3】词义猜测题。根据这里的moved是“感动”的意思,touched 也有“感动”的意思,故选C。【小题4】标题归纳题。根据短文的内容可知这里叙述的是小女孩和她的歌曲的故事,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always beli...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always believes ...”相似的题目:
Mike, please be quiet, or the other students &&&&&hear me clearly.mustn’tshouldn’tneedn’tcan’t
— What about a drink of tea?— &&&&There is little time for a drink.No hurry.Why not?Why in a hurry?Hurry up!
Helen Keller was a very bright, beautiful girl.&&&&the age of six months& she could already say a few words. But unluckily, before she was two years old, she was badly&&&&. After that, she could not see or hear, and soon she could not even &&&&&. Since then Helen had to& fight(斗争) for what she wanted. When she was six, her parents invited a teacher for her. &&&&the help of the teacher, she began to see and hear the world around her .Through her&&&&&. She learned to&&&&the books for the blind. The teacher took Helen for long walks, and&&&&&her about all the beautiful sights. Helen touched flowers, climbed the trees and smelled a rain storm(暴风雨) before it came. She also learned how to swim and ride a horse. After she&&&&, she became a famous writer in America .Her first and most famous book is The Story of My Life. Her story has brought new&&&&&&to many blind and deaf people. It has given light to those in darkness and encouraged &&&&to live and work.【小题1】A.AtB.OnC.InD.Of【小题2】A.deadB.illC.strongD.thin【小题3】A.run B.walk C.eatD.talk【小题4】A.WithB.InC.OnD.Through【小题5】A.eyesB.earsC.handsD.mouth【小题6】A.enjoyB.lo okC.seeD.read【小题7】A.toldB.spokeC.asked D.said【小题8】A.called upB.set upC.put upD.grew up【小题9】A.chanceB.hope C.money D.job【小题10】A.herB.himC.themD.it&&&&
“Music can be a great...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always believes this. The girl from Kansas City, US, leads a hard life. She lives in a small house with her mom and grandparents. Her mom gets a very low pay.But it doesn’t stop Sanchez’s love of music. She wrote her first song Keep Your Head Up when she was 12. It described the bad situation(情况) at her home, but it also sent the message of hope: “My house is old and poor, but it beats (胜过) being homeless… Love yourself and never give up. You’ll see a better life if you keep your head up…”It took Sanchez several months to finish the song. Sometimes during a break in class, when lyrics (歌词) came into her head, “I would have to write them down right then,” she told the local newspaper The Kansas City Star.Jeremy Lillig was a spokesman for Bright Futures, a charity fund. When he saw the video of the song, he was moved. He shared it through social media (社交媒体). The fund has provided money for poor students in Kansas City.Now Sanchez often plays the song in public. “I want to help people understand what is happening in the world in an easy way,” she said.【小题1】There are ____ people in Sanchez’s family.A.three B.fourC.fiveD.six【小题2】 What’s true about Keep Your Head Up? ____A.It was written two years ago.B.It showed a feeling of hopeless.C.It described the good situation of a house.D.It took Sanchez several weeks to write the song.【小题3】 The word “moved” can be replaced (代替) by____.A.surprisedB.interestedC.touchedD.excited【小题4】 The best title of the passage can be    .A.A girl and her songB.Poor home is better than being homelessC.Charity changes the girl’s lifeD.Let’s support poor students.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Music can be a great power (力量) to change people’s lives. Regina del Carmen Sanchez, 14, always believes this. The girl from Kansas City, US, leads a hard life. She lives in a small house with her mom and grandparents. Her mom gets a very low pay.But it doesn’t stop Sanchez’s love of music. She wrote her first song Keep Your Head Up when she was 12. It described the bad situation(情况) at her home, but it also sent the message of hope: “My house is old and poor, but it beats (胜过) being homeless… Love yourself and never give up. You’ll see a better life if you keep your head up…”It took Sanchez several months to finish the song. Sometimes during a break in class, when lyrics (歌词) came into her head, “I would have to write them down right then,” she told the local newspaper The Kansas City Star.Jeremy Lillig was a spokesman for Bright Futures, a charity fund. When he saw the video of the song, he was moved. He shared it through social media (社交媒体). The fund has provided money for poor students in Kansas City.Now Sanchez often plays the song in public. “I want to help people understand what is happening in the world in an easy way,” she said.【小题1】There are ____ people in Sanchez’s family.A.three B.fourC.fiveD.six【小题2】 What’s true about Keep Your Head Up? ____A.It was written two years ago.B.It showed a feeling of hopeless.C.It described the good situation of a house.D.It took Sanchez several weeks to write the song.【小题3】 The word “moved” can be replaced (代替) by____.A.surprisedB.interestedC.touchedD.excited【小题4】 The best title of the passage can be    .A.A girl and her songB.Poor home is better than being homelessC.Charity changes the girl’s lifeD.Let’s support poor students.”相似的习题。KEEP&YOUR&HEAD&UP.我被MJ的歌词感动
无数次的循环着这首歌,《Keep your head
up》。MJ把这首歌唱的确实好听,但让我着迷的不是
MJ的唱功,而是这首歌的灵魂,歌词感人肺腑。
&&&&&&歌里,MJ将一位普通下层女子的艰难生活娓娓道来,温柔地,如泣如诉。但,社会是冷酷的,&会怜惜成天怨天尤人的怨妇,所以你唯一要做的只有坚强,Keep
your head up!
我喜欢的,是这首歌真正唱出了贫民百姓的真实生活,唱出了全世界劳动者的心声,辛辛苦苦的工作,但,所得到的,完全与所付出的不成正比,这是一种不公平,是一种对劳动者以及对其劳动的轻视。
&&&&&&我们所能看到的,在中国,建筑工地上的农民工,挥汗如雨的劳动,所得到的却少之又少;那些高空作业者,为了养家,宁愿冒险不去关注保险措施;那些清洁工,不论多脏多累的活,都要去做,只为有一个收入的来源...
&&&&&&他们都是社会底层的劳动者,却不被人们关注,他们,只能默默忍受,因为,他们明白,自己的冲动职位让他们失去工作。
&&&&&&他们,尽管工作再苦再累,也是笑着面对,因为他们明白,只有工作才会使未来变得更好,才能让家人生活幸福。
&&&&&&这正如歌词,Keeping
your head up to the sky!&We can just rise up, tell
me now?Give me your wings so we can
学会坚强,高傲的扬起头,不论我们做什么,让他们知道,我们不会因为害怕什么而倒下,这就是我们!
听着MJ在最后一部分的呐喊,就好像,全世界劳动人民在激情的表达着自己心声。
&&&&&&What
about everything? &What about all their
joy?& What about
everything?&&心中的不瞒被呐喊出来。
&&&&&&&&&&&
在此,希望,我的同学,朋友,网友,无论遇到怎样的困难,一定要,Keep your head
& She's looking for a job and a finer place to
stay,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
她在找一份工作,找一处更好的栖身地
& She's looking for the hope and the empty
promises,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
她在空洞的承诺中寻找希望
& She's working two jobs, keeping
alive,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
她做两份工才勉强过活
& She works in a restaurant during
day,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&她不分昼夜在餐馆打工
& She waits her life
away,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
生命在等待中流逝
& She wipes her tears
away.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
她无奈地抹去泪水
& She cries inside everytime she feels this
way,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
每次感受如此 她都暗自垂泪
& And she is dying inside, everytime her baby
cries.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
每次孩子啼哭 她都痛不欲生
& Keeping your head up to the
sky!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&向着天空高高昂起你的头
& Keeping your mind stay
alive,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
坚持你生存的信念
& Keeping your wings so we can
fly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&把你的双翼交给我
这样我们就能飞翔
& Keep your head up,
tonight!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
今夜,高昂你的头
sky,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
向着天空高高昂起你的头
& We can just rise up, tell me
now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我们可以站起来 告诉我吧
& Give me your wings so we can
fly!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔
& Killing up the life in the birds and the
trees,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
夺走鸟儿和树木的生命
& And we&re sucking up the air in the earth from
me,&&&&&&&&&&&&我们共同呼吸着来自脚下土壤里的空气
& It's never too
late!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&这是永远不会太迟!
& I can't even
breathe!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我难以呼吸
& I can't even
see!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
甚至看不清
& Keep your head up, don't give up,
today!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
那就高昂起头 不要放弃今天
& How long can we
wait?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我们还能等待多久
& I wish that love would come
today!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我希望爱 今天就能到临
& All you need is
love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
你所需要的就是爱
& Tell you I know it&s coming
soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
告诉你我知道它就快来到
& And all you need is just a moment wanna
do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
你需要的就是等待
& Keep your head
up!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
昂起你的头!
sky!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&向着天空高高昂起你的头
& Keeping your mind stay
alive,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
坚持你生存的信念
fly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔
& Keep your head up,
tonight!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&今夜,高昂你的头
sky,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
向着天空高高昂起你的头
& We can just rise up, tell me
now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& 我们可以站起来 告诉我吧
fly!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&& 把你的双翼交给我
这样我们就能飞翔
why)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(噢,为何)
& Everybody say the time is
borrowed,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& 人人都说时间有借无还
& And hanging down your head just ain&t no
good,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
垂头丧气不是好的对策
& And if you dare to rise above
tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
如果你敢在明天高高站起
& Just give yourself a
chance,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
那就给自己一个机会
& Fight the
circumstance,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& Rising through,
again!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
sky!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
向着天空高高昂起你的头
& Keeping your mind stay
alive,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
坚持你生存的信念
fly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&把你的双翼交给我
这样我们就能飞翔
& Keep your head up,
tonight!今夜,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
高昂你的头
sky,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
向着天空高高昂起你的头
& We can just up tell me
now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&我们就可以站起来
fly!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔
sky!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&向着天空高高昂起你的头
& Keeping your mind stay
alive,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&坚持你生存的信念
fly,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔
& Keep your head up,
tonight!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
今夜,高昂你的头
sky,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
向着天空高高昂起你的头
& Are we could just rise up, tell me
now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
我们就可以站起来 告诉我吧
fly!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
把你的双翼交给我 这样我们就能飞翔
& What about
everything?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&所有的一切呢?
& What about
everything?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
所有的一切呢?
& What about all their
joy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&他们的快乐呢?
& What about
所有的一切呢?
& What about
所有的一切呢?
& What about
所有的一切呢?
& What about all their
joy?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
他们的快乐呢?
& What about
所有的一切呢?
& Those stars gonna rise
today,today!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&那些星星将在今晚升起
就在今天!
& Gonna shine,must fly,gonna rise
today,today!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&闪耀起来
飞翔起来 都升起来 就在今天!
& I needed you
then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&曾经需要你
& I need you
now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
现在需要你
& I need you night right through the
day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
日日夜夜我都需要你
& I need you
now&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
现在需要你
& Gonna shine,must fly,gonna rise
today,today!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
闪耀起来 飞翔起来 都升起来 就在今天!
& Keep Your Head
Up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
昂起你的头吧
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 keep head down 的文章

更多推荐