英语翻译面试自我介绍,去培训中心面试用的,急。 不要软件翻译的,谢谢。

优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(一)面试自我介绍频道小编为大家提供《英文面试自我介绍(中英文对照)》,更多内容欢迎访问:mianshi./mianshiziwojieshao/面试英文自我介绍一:中文翻译:各位领导,给位招聘官,大家好!很高兴能参加这次面试,首先让我做个自我介绍,我叫林雅倩,今年21岁,来自浙江,曾经做过网管的工作,学到了很多东西。我是一个很活泼开朗的男孩,喜欢哲学和运动。这次北京举办奥运会,我很希望能做点什么,如果贵公司给我这个机会,我想我不会让你失望的。简单介绍到这,希望能我今天的表现能令您满意,谢谢!面试英文自我介绍范文二:中文翻译:你好,我叫XX。今年22岁。毕业于XXXX学院。专业是计算机多媒体。我是一个开朗,乐观,有责任心的人。爱好打篮球,电脑,听音乐,等。感谢贵公司给我这次面试的机会!面试英文自我介绍范文三:it is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.中文翻译:很高兴做自我介绍,我出生在辽宁,专业是国际贸易,毕业于南开大学,我的兴趣是音乐,读书,尤其是经济类的书。很荣幸应聘贵公司,希望能在贵公司实现我的梦想,希望能给我一次机会,谢谢。优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(二)The interviewer is prepared. The person you re meeting with is probably overworked and stressed about having to hire someone, so make it easy for him or her.优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(3篇)优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(3篇)面试官有备而来。前来面试你的人很可能是在加班加点地工作,而且对于面试别人这种事感到紧张难耐,因此,别对他们要求太高。Most interviewers have been trained to conduct thorough job interviews.While human resources professionals do get extensive training in job interviewing techniques, the average line manager is winging it.多数面试官都曾接受过专门训练,懂得如何进行工作面试。尽管人事部门的职员确实接受过大量的训练,熟知各种工作面试技巧,但是一般的业务部门经理都不过是临场发挥而已。When asked where you see yourself in five years, you should show treme 优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(3篇)来自ambition.优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(3篇)文章优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(3篇)出自a right answer to every question an interviewer asks.面试官问的每个问题都有正确答案。有时回答问题的角度,比答案本身更重要。如果对方提了个假设性的问题,并问你会如何处理,你不妨从过去的经历中找个与之相近的情况,然后告诉他/她你当时是怎么应对的。The most qualified person gets the job.In at least one crucial respect, a job interview is like a date: Chemistry counts. A candidate who is less qualified, but has the right personality for the organization and hits it off with the interviewer, will almost always get hired over a candidate who merely looks good on paper.最终获得工作机会的,是资历最符合要求的候选人。至少从一个重要方面来看,工作面试很像男女约会:双方是否投缘才是关键。某个候选人也许看起来不太够格,但恰恰具备了用人机构所需要的性格品质,而且与面试官一见如故 最后被雇佣的几乎总是这类人,而非简历上看起来非常合适的候选人。优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(三)面试英文自我介绍范文一:中文翻译:各位领导,给位招聘官,大家好!很高兴能参加这次面试,首先让我做个自我介绍,我叫林雅倩,今年21岁,来自浙江,曾经做过网管的工作,学到了很多东西。我是一个很活泼开朗的男孩,喜欢哲学和运动。这次北京举办奥运会,我很希望能做点什么,如果贵公司给我这个机会,我想我不会让你失望的。简单介绍到这,希望能我今天的表现能令您满意,谢谢!优秀英文面试自我介绍带翻译(3篇)自我介绍面试英文自我介绍范文二:中文翻译:你好,我叫XX。今年22岁。毕业于XXXX学院。专业是计算机多媒体。我是一个开朗,乐观,有责任心的人。爱好打篮球,电脑,听音乐,等。感谢贵公司给我这次面试的机会!面试英文自我介绍范文三:it is my great pleasure to introduce myself.i was born in LIAONING. My major is international trade. I was graduated in Nankai University. My hobby lies in the music and reading, especially like economics.中文翻译:很高兴做自我介绍,我出生在辽宁,专业是国际贸易,毕业于南开大学,我的兴趣是音乐,读书,尤其是经济类的书。很荣幸应聘贵公司,希望能在贵公司实现我的梦想,希望能给我一次机会,谢谢。
第四篇:《英文面试自我介绍范文》
英文面试自我介绍范文 Good monring. It's a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is Philip Wong, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative. My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position. I studied marketing as an undergrad here in Taiwan, and in 1985, I received my MBA from the University of Texas School of Business. For five years now, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for magic kitchen Supplies. Action Appliances is a forward-looking company. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets, particularly in the U.S. Thus you are going to need aggressive, take-charge sales representatives. At magic Kitchen, during my five years there, we expanded our U.S market share by 25%. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products. A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity. I look forward to becoming part of the Action team. Thank you. 早安,很高兴能在这儿跟各位介绍自己;我是Philip Wong,来此应征海外业务代表。 我的背景和工作经验使我足以胜任这份业务代表的工作,我在台湾念大学,主修行销,1985年,再从 本文来自Action电器公司是个高瞻远瞩的公司,我知道你们正在开拓市场,尤其要在美国闯下一片天地;正因为如此,你们需要一位积极,肯负责的业务代表。在神奇厨具用品公司,我们将产品在美国的市场占有率提高了25%,这正足以证明我有能力在当地推销产品。 如果能够进入贵公司工作,对我来说将是个大好机会,又可以好好继续学习。我希望能成为Action电器公司的一员,谢谢。 有简历为何还要自我介绍? 一个常规的面试,寒暄之后面试官提出的第一个问题几乎千篇一律:“请您简单地做一下自我介绍”。有些被面试者都会问:简历中情况已经写得很清楚了,这是否多此一举?
第一,考察自我介绍内容和递交简历内容是否相冲突?如果简历是真实的,口述自我介绍就不会有明显出入。如果简历有假,自我介绍阶段一般就会漏马脚。如被面试者反问:“我的经历在简历里都写了”,面试官会认为这人个色,印象分一下子降为负数。 第二,考察被面试者基本的逻辑思维能力、语言表达能力,提炼概括能力。 第三,考察被面试者是否聚焦,是否简练和精干,现场的感知能力与把控能力。 第四,考察被面试者初步的自我认知能力和价值取向。因为被面试者要叙述职业切换关键节点处的原因,尤其要考察最近职业变动的原因。 第五,考察被面试者是否听明白了面试官的话以及时间的掌控能力。有时面试官给出的问题是“请您用3到5分钟做一自我”,被面试者有时一就超过10分钟,甚至20分钟,逼得面试官不得不多次提醒引导。 所以说,自我介绍是被面试者在纸面之外最能够呈现能力的一个地方。一般情况下,也是被面试者在整个面试过程中惟一一次主动展示自我的机会。如果还有一次,那就是面试官最后一个问题:“您还有什么问我的?”但这个问题通常只是面试官认为被面试者基本靠谱了,才会留下这个问题。 自我介绍和有何区别? 面试和还有两个重要区别:第一,面试是一个双向互动的过程,简历是单方向呈现。有些人可能工作经验很丰富,专业能力很突出,但是面试的经验不足,所以面对面试官叙述吞吞吐吐,抓不住要点。 第二,简历介绍应是倒叙为好,但面试正相反。当你面向面试官时,应按照时间的顺序从前往后讲,先讲你上大学的教育经历,之后从你参加工作,一直讲到现在,因为面试官要听到你整个成长的经历。否则,面试官会有一种很错乱的感觉。
第五篇:《面试的英语自我介绍范文》
面试第一步:你会电话面试吗?Many applicants fail to take telephone interviews seriously, and risk losing out as a result, according to a recent survey. Recruiters reported candidates eating, driving, bathing, breastfeeding, dogwalking and even going to the loo during telephone interviews.根据一份最新的调查研究显示,很多求职者都对电话面试不以为然,从而失去了机会。招聘单位反映,有的求职者会一边在进行电话面试一边在做其他事情,比如吃饭、开车、泡澡、哺乳、遛狗,甚至上厕所。Recruiters also bemoaned the use of slang and street talk: calling your interviewer mate' or finishing sentences with innit' is not a winning strategy.招聘人还建议求职者在电话面试中要用语正式,不要用俚语或街头流行语:比如把面试官叫做 哥儿们/姐儿们 ,或者讲完话就随口问道 是不? ,这些做法都无法在电话面试中过关。Here are my top tips on performing strongly during telephone interviews.想要在电话面试中表现出色,以下有一些好建议:Do:你应该这么做:1.Prepare yourself for the call as you would for a face-to-face interview.你怎么准备 面对面 面试的,就怎么准备电话面试。2.Choose a quiet place to take the call, with no risk of interruption or background noise.找一个安静的地方接受电话面试,确保不会被打断,也不要有背景杂音。3.Pay as much attention to listening as to speaking.听清楚问题和好好回答问题一样重要。4.Call from a landline to minimise the chance of interference or lost connection.用固定电话进行电话面试,以避免发生信号中断或信号干扰。5.Take things slowly &there is no need to rush.慢慢来,没有什么事需要你急着去做的。Don't:你不应该这么做:1.Do something else while talking on the phone &give the call your full attention.边打电话边做其他事情 你应该专心致志地进行电话面试。2.Fail to take the interview seriously &it's your opportunity to make a good impression.不把电话面试当回事 这是你给招聘人留下好印象的机会。3.Forget to listen and respond to the interviewer's questions.忘记认真聆听提问,也不记得回答面试官的问题。4.Portray a poor telephone manner &remember, you are trying to impress.不注重电话礼仪 记住,你要想着给面试官留下好印象。5.Exhibit a lack of enthusiasm &the interviewer expects to hear that you want this job.表现出兴趣缺缺的样子 面试官希望听到的是,你非常渴望这份工作。面试的英语自我介绍范文面试的英语自我介绍范文面试第一问:如何介绍你自己Tell me about yourself: How to answer this difficult question面试时最令人哑口无言的问题 - 请你自我介绍一下The basic answer about where to start is with preparation. You'll have a better chance of impressing the interviewer if you think about this question before the interview.其实要懂得应对此问题,就要先做好准备,认真考虑问题的涵意。这是一个最好的机会,让你在雇主面前留下好印象。WHAT TO TALK ABOUT 如何介绍?With that in mind, make a list of the three most important things you want the interviewer to know about you. Avoid focusing on simple references to things that are already on your resume, although this information should form the skeleton of your answer. Around this skeleton should be the your less obvious, but important skills. Here are some of the skills that you might want 面试的英语自我介绍范文来自to mention:你可以选择三个重点来介绍自己,但避免重复履历中曾提及的资料。应尽量把你不大明显但重要的技能「推而广之」。以下为你提供一些参考。你可以介绍自己是......Problem solver 解决问题能手Creative thinker 充满创意Accurate 小心谨慎面试的英语自我介绍范文文章面试的英语自我介绍范文出自与人相处融洽Team player 合群Organised 组织力高This doesn't mean that you just say, I'm a great problem solver. Instead, explain how you used your problem-solving skills at your previous job.当然你不可能单单说自己是一个解决问题的能手就罢了,你必须加以解释和说明,增强说服力。例如:你可以列举一些曾为以前公司解决重要问题的事例。Keep your answer short &V about one to three minutes is generally considered good. That may not seem like much at first, but you'll probably discover that you don't have enough time once you start covering three things you want to highlight.自我介绍的时间不要过长,最好是一至三分钟。最初你可能会觉得时间太长,但当你真正要介绍自己三项特质时,你就会发现时间不够用了。WHAT TO SAY 应说什么?What you actually say, in terms of the words you use, is something that you have to decide. You need to create an answer that sounds natural and, at the same time, interesting.在自我介绍时,应该说甚么?应该如何构思呢?你的答案最好是自然,不要过分自夸,也不用过分谦虚,但必须令人感兴趣。The way to determine whether your answer is natural is simply by writing a first draft of the answer and then read it out loud. When you do this, you'll probably spot things that you have to change.你最好先写下一个「自我介绍」的初稿,然后大声地朗读。当你这样做时,你就会发现须要修正的地方。Don't worry too much about making the written answer perfect. You're not going to recite it from paper. Instead, this is just a chance for you to determine the length of your answer.练习时,你无须介怀自己所写的答案不够完美,因为当你面试时,你不会原文照读的。这只是一个机会,让你更容易掌握答案的内容和长度。As you prepare your response, think about how you would talk. You'll want to sound interesting, not boring, so avoid writing just a list of your strengths.当你构思答案时,你要想想应如何说出,内容要令人感兴趣,不沉闷,避免滔滔不绝地只说自己的强项。Here are some final things to think about when answering the question Tell me about yourself. 最后,为你提供一些对答「自我介绍」的意见:Promote your strengths, but do not mention an推销自己的长处,但不要提及自己的弱点Try to be funny if you can, but don'可以的话,尽量说得幽默有趣Summarize your career and education, but don'概括说出你的工作经验和学历,但切勿背诵Don't start wit不用提及你的出生日期面试的英语自我介绍范文自我介绍Avoid information that is not career-related. the fact that you own a dog won't get you a job避免说一些与职业无关的事,例如:你有一只狗,这并不能为你争取到工作Always answer this question经常思考和解答这条问题Try to sound natural对答要自然面试的英语自我介绍范文Good morning , ladies and gentlemenAlthough perhaps I&m not the best among the candidates, but with my strong knowledge background and full enthusiasm for education, I am sure I will satisfy you well.Thank you for your attention!
第六篇:《面试英文自我介绍范文30秒》
面试英文自我介绍范文30秒(一)Good morning, Lady / Gentleman. My name is Jack. It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, and I hope I can make a good performance today.Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 21 years old, born in heilongjiang province, northeast of china, and I am a senior student at beijing XX university. My major is packaging engineering, and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june. In the past 4 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. And I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. Besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition held in Beijing. This is our advantage to study here.I cannot describe my charaxter well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.General IntroductionI am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.Education background面试英文自我介绍范文30秒面试英文自我介绍范文30秒In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China's best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester,In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test.At the period of my graduate study, my overall GPA(3.77/4.0) ranked top 5% in the department. In the second semester, I became teacher assistant that is given to talented and matured students only. This year, I won the Acer Scholarship as the one and only candidate in my department, which is the ultimate accolade for distinguished students endowed by my university. Presently, I am preparing my graduation thesis and trying 面试英文自我介绍范文30秒来自for the honor of Excellent Graduation Thesis.Research experience and academic activityIn retrospect, I find myself standing on a solid basis in both theory and experience, which has prepared me for the Ph.D. program. My future research interests include: Network Scheduling Problem, Heuristic Algorithm research (especially in GA and Neural network), Supply chain network research, Hybrid system performance analysis with Petri nets and Data Mining.Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in Shandong province. I graduated from Qingdao University. My major is electronics. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2015. I spent most of my time on study, and I've passed CET-6 during my university. And I've acquired basic knowledge of my major. It is my long cherished dream to be an engineer and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.面试英文自我介绍范文30秒文章面试英文自我介绍范文30秒出自Thank you for giving me the chance.面试英文自我介绍范文30秒(二)下面小编为大家提供的面试英文自我介绍范文,看看对你是否有帮助,你需要按照自己的实际情况,进行修改,力求真实。英语面试自我介绍范文英语面试自我介绍范文(中文翻译)女士们,先生们,早上好!很荣幸有机会参加此次面试。我希望今天我能有好的表现。我希望此次面试能够成功。现在,请允许我自我介绍一下。我今年26岁,出生于山东省。我毕业于青岛大学电子专业。我在2015年毕业获得学士学位。大学期间,我努力学习,通过了大学英语六级考试,掌握了基本的专业知识。成为电子工程师是我长期渴望的梦想。我渴望有机会施展我的才能。 2015年七月,我就职于青岛一家小的私人公司担任技术助理工程师。由于我的才能得不到足够的施展,我决定更换工作。在2015年8月,我前往北京为一家外资企业工作担任自动软件测试工程师。因为我想更换一下工作环境,想找一个更具挑战性的工作。而且我认为摩托罗拉公司是一个国际公司,我可以在这样的工作环境里收获更多。这就是我来这里面试的原因。我觉得我是一位具有良好团队精神、诚恳的人。而且,我能够在高强度压力下进行工作。我非常有信心我有能力胜任该公司的工程师职位。 感谢各位给我此次机会。面试英文自我介绍范文30秒自我介绍面试英文自我介绍范文30秒(三)Good morning everyone,my name is XX,and my english name is XX. Iam 21 years old and iam from (qingdao/XX) . I have very happy family, they were my mother,my father and i. my father is soldier and my mother is doctor .i love them verymuch,we leave very luckly everyday!I have some interests, four example: play piano singsong ang swimming.I have lend so much from them.when i was young, i haved a dream, i was dreaming flying in the sky, so ,i long to work in the plain. then, iam here,i weash you would take me, because iam looking four would, to working four(china easten airlines),nice meeting you again. thank you !
工作面试自我介绍英语作文有翻译由小学生作文网()收集整理,转载请注明出处!原文地址
频道推荐文章
频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016
All Rights Reserved当前位置: &
考研英语面试自我介绍经典模板(带翻译)
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
建议您打印此文章,背诵之。这是英语面试必备之范文,很实用。文本在大小写上有点出入,由于作文地带编辑在写作及翻译时太过匆忙,未顾及大小写,但不影响大家参考全篇范文。有兴趣的同学们,可以下载相关的word文档后打印出来背诵全文。考研英语面试很重要的一个环节,希望大家把握好了。在这里作文地带预祝您复试成功。
good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.
generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
早上好,尊敬的老师和教授们。很高兴来这里参加面试。我的名字叫宋勇豪,我今年22岁,我来自洛阳,一个漂亮的古城。二零零四年七月份我将从长安大学毕业,现在,我正在为进入同济大学而努力。事实上,我是一个很努力的学生,尤其是对我感兴趣的事情,无论多困难我也会尽我的所能去完成它。我在大二时发现网站设计很有趣,所以我努力的学习。自己编辑网页,有半个月的时间我都和我的电脑一起度过,我是我们班第一个拥有自己主页的人。还有,我是一个有恒心的人。在准备初试的日子里,无论天气如何,我都坚持每天跑步。正式由于这样,我能集中精力学习并获得最后的成功。
my hometown------ xxxxx
i am from luoyang,a beautiful city in henan province. it is famous as the capital of nine dynasties and enjoy yhe honer that luoyang peony is the best in the world.
luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. so it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. such as longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china ang white horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.
luoyang peony is world-famous. every year, many tourists travel to luoyang to see the beauty of peony .the people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
i like my hometown very much. This Web
我来自洛阳,一个漂亮的河南城市。它以九朝的首都和享誉世界的洛阳牡丹出名。
洛阳在中国历史上扮演着很重要的角色。所以它有丰富的文化背景和许多旅游景点已经被大家熟知。比如龙门石窟,中国的三大石窟之一。还有白马寺,被视为佛教的摇篮。
洛阳牡丹是世界闻名的。每年有不少游客前往洛阳看牡丹之美。当地人民是热情的,他们欢迎来自世界各地的旅游者。
我非常喜欢我的家乡。
if luckily i got the chance to learn environment engineering in tongji university, i will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. first i will hard to learn the theoritical knowledge,constucting a solid bas second i would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor ang classmate .and through this ,i can get something that cannot be acquired from the textooks. i believe after 2 years of learning ,my dream will finally come true..
如果我很幸运的有机会在同济大学学习环境工程专业,我将在这个领域认真的学习和研究。首先我将努力学习理论知识,为将来参加工作打好坚实的基础;其次我会在导师和同学的帮助下做一些练习。通过练习,我会学到书上学不到的知识,我相信通过两年的学习之后,我的梦想会实现的。
Self-introduction:
Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Qin Jiayin. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person.I am graduating from Jilin Normal University (应该是这样译) this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Jilin University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent, outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity! From:
Reasons for taking postgraduate exams:
First of all, I love my major. Chinese literature is the symbol of the start of Chinese literary modernization. It plays an important part in modernization of our citizens& thoughts. What&s more, modern literature is very close to our daily life and it can deeply reflect the styles and features of our society. I am fascinated by the great masters& refreshing or warm or profound styles as well. But I am not easily satisfied with such superficial knowledge. I hope I could have a better understanding in modern literature by studying further. This is a very important reason for me to take the postgraduate exams.
Next, I love the feeling in the university. It is full of youthful spirit. And I am deeply attracted by the scholarly atmosphere. And the most important, it&s my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.
Finally, I want to talk about a very practical problem. That is my dream of becoming a teacher in the university. I want to realize my dream and make myself to be a well-qualified person. I think the postgraduate studies can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future job.
That&s my simple and clear reasons why I took the postgraduate exams.
自我介绍:
大家早上好,很高兴来参加这次面试。首先,请允许我介绍一下自己。我的名字叫秦佳音。我出生于日。我是本地人。今年我将从吉林师范大学毕业。我的专业是汉语言文学,我希望我有机会在仰慕已久的吉林大学完成我硕士阶段的学习,我很自信因为我有这样的能力!我是一个热情,开朗,和有创造力的女孩。同时,我认为自己思维敏捷,做事谨慎。我期待着我的研究生学习和生活。不久我将证明你们选择我是最明智的决定。谢谢你给我这样一个宝贵的机会。本文来自作文地带
参加的原因:
首先,我喜欢我的专业。汉语言文学是中国文学现代化开始的象征。这是我国人民思想现代化的重要一部分。更进一步的说,现代文学与我们的日常生活紧密相关,它将深深的影响我们的社会模式和性质。我对大师们新颖或温和或深刻的风格非常着迷。但我不会轻易满足于这种肤浅的知识。我希望可以通过进一步学习,对现代文学有更深刻的了解。这是我参加研究生考试的一个重要原因。
其次,我喜欢大学的感觉。它充满着朝气。而且我被学校的气氛深深的吸引。最重要的是,如果能够进入贵校接受教育我将深感荣幸。
最后,我想谈一下一个实际性的问题。成为一名大学教师是我的梦想。我想实现自己的梦想让自己变成一个有足够资格的人。我认为硕士阶段的学习将丰富我的知识、让我胜任我未来的工作。
这是我为什么参加研究生入学考试的简单而清晰的理由。
My university:
I&m graduating form Jilin Normal University this June which has a history of 50 years. It shares many same characteristics with Jilin University. Both of them have a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere. Four years& studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
Thank you for your time!
我的大学:
今年七月我将从吉林师范大学毕业&&一个具有五十年历史的学校。它和吉林大学有很多的相似点。两所大学都有清新的学术氛围。在那里四年的学习让我成为一个独立,热情和严格要求自己的女孩。我喜欢我的大学给我的教育。
感谢你们的聆听。
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译面试 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信