Please correct the following dayerror(s):是什么意思

db:: 4.99::The Following Error occurred while performing a repository action.Error - [pcsf_10007] cannot connect to repository[infa_repo] because \n [[REP_61082] Admin Console's page (UTF-encoding of unicode) is not one-way compatible to repository rc_infa_repo's .. 9j
Widget settings form goes herecodeigniter - Your system folder path does not appear to be set correctly. Please open the following file and correct this: index.php - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.6 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
When I enter my web address in the browser it showing error like this.
Your system folder path does not appear to be set correctly. Please open the following file and correct this: index.php
Please anyone give me the solution.
Check your permission.
The web server user may not have permissions to read everything.
check your index.php file like the error said and look for $system_path and $application_folder. Those folders must exist in the root of your application, if you delete them(which you shouldn't do) or renamed them, it will cause that error
$system_path = 'system';
$application_folder = 'application';
Check if the required application and system folders exist. I had the same problem after deleting the "system" folder
When you copying the project files from one system to other some files are missing. so copy once again properly and refresh the page with the same url you will get.
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site (the ).
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
The week's top questions and answers
Important community announcements
Questions that need answers
By subscribing, you agree to the
rev .24932
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled}

我要回帖

更多关于 the following day 的文章