首字母填空 With g________ wind brushing my face , I felf quietbe relaxed about.

按首字母填空.1.Wiht g___ wind brushing my face,I felt qyite relaxed.2.He r___ me of my math teacher.3.I'm c___ his suggestion.Maybe that's a good idea.4.The wall is covered with a___.We should clean them up.5.The chairs are s___ made for the bl_百度作业帮
按首字母填空.1.Wiht g___ wind brushing my face,I felt qyite relaxed.2.He r___ me of my math teacher.3.I'm c___ his suggestion.Maybe that's a good idea.4.The wall is covered with a___.We should clean them up.5.The chairs are s___ made for the bl
按首字母填空.1.Wiht g___ wind brushing my face,I felt qyite relaxed.2.He r___ me of my math teacher.3.I'm c___ his suggestion.Maybe that's a good idea.4.The wall is covered with a___.We should clean them up.5.The chairs are s___ made for the blind.还有3条,1.China is a d___ Chinese legend2.My mother kept doing chores all day so she felt e____.3.Most people lide to watch the movies wiht happy e___,but I love tragedies.
gentleremindsconsideringashesspeciallydevelopingambarrassedendings
gentle2, reminds3, considering4, ashes5, specially
1, gentle2, reminds3, considering4, ashes5, specially
1, gentle2, reminds3, considering4, ashes5, specially 1.developing 中国是一个发展中的传说。2.exhausted 妈妈天天做家务,所以感觉很累。3.endings 大多数人喜欢看有好结局的电影,但我喜欢更悲剧。九年级英语单元测试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语单元测试题及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢九年级英语上册Unit 6 I like music that I can dance to 单元检测试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语上册Unit&6&I&like&music&that&I&can&dance&to&单元检测试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语上册Unit&6&I&like&music&that&I&can&dance&to&单元检测试题及答案
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m Unit 6 I like music that I can dance to
☆重点归纳☆
&Express preferences表达喜爱
1.prefer更喜欢& 2.lyric歌词& 3.gentle轻柔的& 4.sink下沉 5.fisherma渔夫 6.latest最近的&& 7.entertainment娱乐 8.feature特点 9.photography照相 10.photographer摄影师& 11.photograph 照片& 12.gallery美术馆13 .miss错过14.class等级15.interest引起…的关注16.honest诚实的 17.suit 适合& 18.exhibition展览 19.energy活力& 20.expect预计
1.on display展览& 2.be bad for对…有害& 3. be in agreement 同意& 4.remind of提醒 5.stay away from远离…& 6.to be honest诚实的说& 7.Yellow River黄河&&&
1. --What kind of music do you like?你喜欢哪种音乐? --I like music that I can sing along with.我喜欢能随之歌唱的音乐。 2. I love singers who write their own music.我喜欢自己作曲的歌手。 3. We prefer music that has great lyrics.我们更喜欢抒情的音乐 4. I prefer classical music to pop music.和流行音乐相比,我更喜欢经典音乐 5. Rosa likes music that is quiet and gentle.罗莎喜欢轻柔的音乐
1.&&&&&& Relative clauses with that and who& 用that 和who引导的定语从句 2.&&&&&& Express preferences表达喜爱
&☆典型试题☆
例1 --Do you know the lady________ is interviewing our headmaster?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& --Yes, she is a journalist from CCTV. (2004辽宁大连) &A. which& B. who& C. whom D. whose && 【解题思路】选B。所填写的词引导定语从句,在 从句中又作主语,排除C、D项。先行词为lady, 应用关系代词who,因为which不指人。 例2 &The Smiths _____ _& sending e-mails _____& letters, because it is faster.(2005云南) A. prefer, to writing&& B. prefer, to write&& C. prefers, to write&&& D. prefers, to writing 【解题思路】选A。 prefer “宁可,宁愿”搭配:prefer doing to doing= rather than do“宁愿做…也不愿做…;与…相比,更喜欢做…”. The Smiths 表示“史密斯一家或史密斯夫妇”。 例3 --How do you like the concert given by the “Foxy Ladies”? -- Exciting, _______ one piece of the music wasn’t played quite well.(2004安徽) A. so&&& B. though&&& C. because&& D. but 【解题思路】选B。 连词 although和 though 可以互换,意思为“虽然”。所给句子的意思为“虽然有一首音乐没有演奏好,但还是激动人心的”,所以应用连词“though”。 例4 The present ___&&&&________my deskmate gave me _______more than 100 yuan.& (2005烟台) A. that, spent B. who, took C. which, cost D. / , paid
【解题思路】选C。 因为先行词为物present,可用which或that 引导定语从句. Spend常用于 “Sb. spends…on sth. / in doing”句型。&
☆单元评价☆
●基础巩固
一、单项选择 从下列每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中相应空白处的最佳答案。( 15分)
1. There is no difficulty________ can’t be overcome in the world.
& A. that&&& B. which&&& C. what&&& D. who
2. Joe________ visit Chicago last year.
& A. real&&&& B. did&&&&& C. was&&&& D. goes to
3. -- How about Indian films?
& -- Some people say they are boring, ________ say they are great.
& A. others&&&& B. other&& C. each&&& D. another
4. Have you ever read a book_______ Gone With the Wind?
&&A. called&& B. calls& C. calling& D. has called
5. She won the first prize, ________ none of us had expected.
& A. because&& &B. so&&&&&& C. although&& D. and
6. The book is very _________, and I’m sure it will______ you.
& A interesting, interest in&&& B. interested, interest&
C. interesting, interest&&&& D. interested, interest in
7. Some of the students are afraid of the teachers _______ strict with students.
& A. that is&& B. who is& C. that have& D. who are
8. That is the only thing _______ can’t be forgotten in my life.
A. that&& B. which&& C. who&&& D. /
9. This is the house in_______ Laoshe lived.
& A. where&&& B. that& &&C. which&&& D. who
10. Tony likes music that he can dance________.
A. with&&&& B. to&&&& C. of&&& D. for
11. You’re sure______ if you do it that way.
A. to fail&& B. failing&&& C. failed&& D. of fail
12.Jame is always_________ for school. This is the ________ news.
A. late, lately B. late, late C. later, latest D. late, latest
13.-- Do you think our football team will win the match?
--Yes. We have better players. So I ___ them to win.
A. hope&& B. ask&&& C. help&&& D. expect
14. When he rang me, I ______ information about Sydney on the Internet.
A.&&&&& was looking for&&& B. was looking at
C. am looking after&&& D. was looking over
15. I saw her_____ with her neighbors when I walked past.
A. chat&&& B. to chat&& C. chatting&&& D. chatted &&
二、根据句意完成已给出首字母的单词,使补全后的句子语法正确,意义通顺.(10分)
16. Impatience in everything is a f_______ of our age.
17. With g__________ wind brushing my face, I felt quite relaxed.
18. The film r__________ me of what I have seen in London last year.
19. No dish s______________ all tastes.
20. Young people usually have more e__________ than the old.
21. Xu Beihong was a famous painter, his paintings were on d___________ at the art gallery.
22. He is a p____________ for Life magazine.
23. We went to an e__________ of Chinese paintings at the museum.
24. Once there lived a f________, he made a living by fishing.
25.Tony says he likes m__________ who write their own lyrics.
三、选词 从方框中选择适当的词语并用其正确形式. ( 10分)
sink, honest, provide, stand, use up, suggest, consider, know, energetic, expect, remind, fit, agree, entertainment, interesting26.Holland’s windmills are______ to the people all over the world.
27.They______ another development program to the government.
28.Food in the fridge was_______ , so you must go to buy some.
29.Surfing the internet can______ us with the latest news.
30.He no longer takes any______ in stamp collection.
31.Most people are in_______ that fruit and vegetables are good for health.
32.He is very______ in business. He has never done anything bad for others.
33.Look! The moon is_____ behind the mountains.
34.It’s so hot here. I can’t______ the high temperature. Let’s turn on the air conditioner.
35.It took a lot of mental_____ to understand his lecture.
四、根据汉语提示完成下列句子。(10分)
36. Peter想保持健康,但是他认为味道好的食品对你没有好处。
Peter wants to _____ ______, but he thinks food that tastes good____ _____ _____you.
37. 医生劝说他不要吃含脂肪的食品。
The doctor advised him _______ _______ ______ _______fattening food.
38. 我喜欢能伴唱的音乐。
I love music that I can _______ ________ _______.
39. 无论你做什么,别错过本次展览。
_________ _________ _________, don’t miss the exhibition.
40. 我奶奶更愿意散步,而不是坐在电视机前。
My grandma prefers ______ ______a walk_____ _____ _____ in front of TV.
●综合提高
五、用所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词. (15分)
As school kids, we have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, such as winning the Nobel Prize, or they __41____(be) very small, you may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.
Once you___42____(have) a dream, what do you do with it? ______you ever___43___(try) to make your dream___44_____(come) true? In fact, achieving our dreams___45_____(be) the biggest challenge in our life.
You may think you’re not very good at some subjects, or that it ____46____(be) impossible for you to become a writer. These kinds of thoughts stop you from achieving your dream.
In fact, everyone can realize their dreams. The first thing you must do is__47___(remember) what your dream is. Keep telling yourself what you want, and you___48__(realize) your dream faster. _49_ (do)&& this step by step. A dream ___50_(not realize) in one day. Many small dreams make up a big dream.
You ____51____(meet) difficulties on the way to realize it. But the most difficulty ___52____(come) from you. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of watching TV ___53___(lead) to better exam results. And you can pay 5 yuan for a new book instead of an ice cream.
Never stop__54__(dream).Never forget your dreams. And never ____55____(give up) your dreams.
六、完型填空 根据短文内容,从 A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能正确填入相应空白处的最佳答案。(10分)
&&& Once a young man was traveling by train. It was a long and boring journey.
As the train was moving across a wilderness(荒野),the passengers looked out of the windows quietly. When the train reached a bend(转弯处), it& 56 and a simple house appeared. It was so easy to notice that everybody on the train turned to “enjoy” with eyes wide open. Some passengers began a discussion about it. The young man was also _57__by the scenery. On his return he& 58& the train at the nearest station and found his way to the house. Its owner said that he was troubled by the __59__ of the train. He wanted to sell the house, but nobody would buy it.
&&& Soon the young man spent 30,000 dollars on the _60_ . He thought it was a good place for__61_ because it was facing the railway bend. When the train moved slowly past, the __62_passengers would be very interested in the house.
&&& He tried to connect with some big companies and told them that could be used for advertisement. __63__ the Coca-Cola Company took it to put up their sighs. To everyone’s surprise,, the young man was __64__180,000 dollars for a three-year rent.
This is a true story. It tells us that discovery is very important to _65__. Many people have got new ideas from it.
56. A fell behind&&&&&& B. dropped off&
&& C. slowed down&&& D. rushed out
57. A. attacked&&&&&&& B. frightened
&C. trapped&&&&&&&& D. attracted
58. A. got on&&&&&&&& B. looked for&
&&& C. got off&&&&& &&&&D. waited for
59. A. track& B. conductor& C. passenger&& D. noise
60. A. room&& B. place&&& C. house&&&&&& D. land
61. A. advertisement&&&& B. information&&&&&
C. relaxing&&&&&&&& D. traveling
62. A. excited&& B. tired& C. surprised&& D. worried
63. A. Since then& B. At last& C. At least D. So far
64. A. shown&& B. allowed& C. offered D. returned
65. A. success B. confidence C. activity D. invention
七、理解 下列短文,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能完成所给句子的最佳答案。(20分)
Whenever the sun dropped and the blue sky came up, my father and I used to climb the mountain near my house. Walking together, my father and I used to have a lot of conversations through which I learned lessons from his experiences. He always told me,“You should have goals like climbing the mountain.”Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed, we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was always busy. I really got a lot from mountain-climbing. It gave me time to talk with my father and to be in deep thought as well as develop my patience.
&&& Once we climbed a very high mountain. It was so challenging for me because I was only ten years old. During the first few hours of climbing, I enjoyed the flowers and trees, and the birds’ but as time passed, I got a pain in both of my legs. I want to quit climbing. In fact, I hated it at that moment, but my father said to me, “You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain, but you can’t see it before you reach the top. Only there at the top, can you see all of the nice things, just like in life.”
At that time, I was too young to understand his words. But later after that, I got new hope and confidence. I found myself standing at the top of the mountain. And there, I could see the whole of the sky, which was as clear as crystal(水晶).
66. The passage tells us that mountain-climbing was ______ for Father and Son.
&A. hard& B. enjoyable& C. painful& D. comfortable
67. The word “quit” in the passage means“________”.
A. carry on& B. put off& C. give up&&& D. pick up
68. Which of the following is the closest in meaning to the father’s words in the second paragraph?
A. ou will get all you need at the top of the mountain.
B. The sky is always as clear as crystal.
C. You can find life is full of nice things.
D. Never give up half-way.
69. We can infer (推断) from the last paragraph that _________.
&A. the writer was very successful in his life
&B. the writer reached the top of the mountain.
&C. though the writer was young, he could understand his father.
&D. the writer used to stop half-way when he climbed the mountain.
70. The best title for the passage is“______”.
&A. Reaching the Top of the mountain&&&&
&B. Standing at the Top of the Mountain
&C. Conversations between Father and Son
&D. How to Get to the Top of the Mountain&&&&
阅读短文,并把方框中的句子还原到短文中适当的位置.
&& As we all know, weather changes are different from other world problems. __71__ It goes wherever it wants to go.
&& Floods, strong winds, droughts, earthquakes, and things like that show us what a change in climate could bring upon us. ___72& They may hurt people who live where they happen. If all countries work together to learn about the danger of nature, we can make it less dangerous and less expensive by helping each other.
&& Luckily, in 1873, the MIO( 国际气象组织 ) was founded. _73_ Our country joined it in 1972. World Meteorological Day (世界气象日 ) is celebrated each year on March23rd.
&& _74 _ Because it can change the weather. All of the countries around the world are trying their best to protect the environment. ___75___ People know that if we don’t protect our environment or pay any attention to the changes in the weather and climate , bad things will happen.&&&
A. They say that those changes could happen at any time.
B. The weather is not part of any country.
C. They find all kinds of ways to do it.
D. Today, it has 187 countries and regions( 地区) as members.
E. More and more people are learning that environment is very important.
八、 书面表达 (10分)
&& 你一定有自己喜欢的书、电影或CD。请你就此写个简单的评论。内容包含题目、作者(导演)或主人公、感想和喜欢的理由等方面.
&&& Title: A review of_____
一. 1---5 ABAAC&&&&&&&& 6---10 CDACB&&&&&&&& 11---15 ADDAC
二. 16.feature&&&& 17. gentle&&&& 18. reminded&&&& 19.suits&&&&&& 20.energy&&& 21.display
&& 22.photographer&&& 23.exhibition&&&&&&&&&& 24.fisherman&&&& 25.musicians
三. 26. known&&&&&& 27.suggested&&&& 28.used up&&& 29.provide&&& 30. interest&
31.agreement&&& 32. honest&&&&&& 33.sinking&&& 34.stand&&&&&& 35.energy
四. 36.stay healthy, is bad for&&&& 37. to stay away from&&&&&& 38. sing along with&
39.Whatever you do&&&&&&&& 40.to take , rather than sit
●综合提高
五.41. can be&&&&& 42.have had&&&&&&& 43.Have…tried&&&&& 44.come&&&&&& 45. is&&&&&&&
46. is&&&&&&&& 47. to remember&& 48.will realize&&&&&&& 49 .Do&&&& 50.can’t be realized&&&
51.will meet&& 52. comes&&&&&&& 53. will lead&&&&&&&& 54.dreaming&&&& 55. give up
六. 56---60& CACDC&&&& 61---65& ABBCA
七. 66---70& BCDAA&&&& 71---75& BADEC
八.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Review of Harry Potter
I like reading books that are interesting. My favorite book is Harry Potter. Harry Potter is a boy who is unusual. He can use magic. I think the story about Harry is exciting. J.K. Rowling is a great author who writes the book Harry Potter. I like J.K. Rowling very much. But I think if I were her, I would write my book very quickly, because a lot of people wait for the new stories about Harry Potter a long time. Please be quick, Rowling.
&文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 be relaxed about 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信