A lady wrote a long ......英语翻译 顺便拜访 翻译做一下题 谢谢

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一道阅读理解题, 要把文章翻译,选择了正确答案之后,在翻译一下句子.谢谢!Once there was a piano player in a bar, people came just to hear him play, But one night, a lady asked him to sing a song.
"I don't sing" said the man
but the lady told the waiter."I'm tired of listening to the piano, I want the player to sing!"
The waiter shouted across the room,"Hey,friend! if you want to get paid,sing a song!"
So he did. He had never sung in public before . Now he was singing for the very first time! Nobody had ever heard the song Mona Lisa sung so beautifully!
He had talent(天赋) He was sitting on! He may have lived the rest of his life as a no-name piano player in a no-name bar. But once he found, by accident ,that he could sing well,he went on working hard and become one of the best-known singers in the US. His name was Nat King Cole
You, too,have skills and abilities. You may not feel that you talent is great,but it may be better than you think, With hard work,most skills can be improved.Besides,you may have no success at all if you just sit on your talent( ) 1. The lady asked the player to sing a song because____
A: She had paid him for this
B: she knew him very well
C: she wanted to have a change D:she enjoyed his singing( ) 2. Nat King Cole succeeded because___
A: the lady helped him a lot
B:he caught the chance
C:he continued to play in the bar
D:he stopped playing the piano()
3:The words "sit on" in the passage probably mean ___
A:fail to realize B:forget to use C:try to develop D:manage to show () 4: From the story we know if you have some talent,you should_
A:hide it and wait
B:ask others for help
C:pay no attention to it
D:work hard to improve yourself () 5:Which could be the best title(标题) for the passage
A:Sing in the bar
B:Achieve Success in life
C:Never Lose Heart
D:Find Your Hidden Talent
从前有个酒吧钢琴师,人们来酒吧只为了听听他的演奏.但一天晚上,一个女生请他唱一首歌.他说.但是女生告诉侍者,“我听钢琴听得厌烦,就想听钢琴师唱.”侍者在房间一头大喊:“嘿,朋友,想拿钱就唱一个!”钢琴师唱了.他以前从来没当众唱过歌.现在他是平生第一次演唱!没有人听过“蒙娜丽莎”这首歌唱的如此美妙.钢琴师很有天份.要不是这一次,他可能永远是个无名酒吧的无名钢琴师.但是后来他成了美国最有名的歌手.他的名字叫奈特.金.柯尔.你也许有些才华能力,自己没察觉有多么了不起.但是想想更好.只要努力,很多技巧都能提高.而且如果才华不加以施展可能就永远地浪费了.1.女生要求钢琴师唱歌因为————C ,她想试试运气.2.Nat King Cole成功了,因为————B 他抓住了机遇.3.sit on这个词在段落中可能意思是————B .忘记运用4.从这个故事,我们明白如果有什么才华,你应该————D.努力去提高自己5.最好的标题是哪一个————D 发现你潜在的才华
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案:CBADD这是2010年安徽省中考英语试卷 Ⅸ. 阅读理解B篇翻译如下:从前有一架钢琴和一个球员在一个酒吧里,人们都来只是为了听他演奏,但有一天晚上,一位女士问他唱一支歌。“我不会唱”这个人说但是这位女士告诉服务员。”我听腻了弹钢琴,我想要这名球员唱歌!”穿过房间服务员大叫:“嘿,朋友!如果你想要得到报酬,唱个歌吧!”他就...
(自己翻译的,大概意思)从前,在一个酒吧里有一个弹钢琴的人。人们到酒吧都为了听他弹琴。但是有一天,一位女士要求他唱一首歌。“我不唱歌。”他说。但是这位女士告诉侍者:“我已经厌倦了听钢琴,我想让他唱歌。”侍者在酒吧里大声说道:“嘿,朋友,如果你想要得到工资,就唱吧!”于是他就唱了。他从没有在公共场合里唱过歌。现在这是他第一次唱歌!但从没有人听到有人能...
曾经酒吧里有个钢琴演奏者,人们来这里听他演奏。但是一晚,一位夫人要求他唱一首歌。“我不唱歌”男人回答。但是夫人告诉服务员:“我已经厌倦了听钢琴,我想让那位演奏者唱歌.”服务员的喊叫声穿过整间房屋:“你好,朋友,如果你想要得到报酬,那么就唱一曲。”他这么做了,他之前从来没有在公共场所唱过歌,现在是他首次唱歌!没有人听过唱蒙娜丽莎像他这么美妙!他有天赋...
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语物理题会做的做一下,要过程,不会做的翻译一下题目,谢谢a flowerpot falls off the balcony of a penthouse suite 85m above the street.How long does it take to hit the ground?A rock dimber's shoe loosens a rock and her climbing buddy at the bottom of the diff notices that the rock takes 3.20s to fall to the ground.How high up the cliff is the rock climber?A car traveling at 91km/h approaches the turnoff for a restaurant 30m ahead.If the driver slams on the breaks wuth an acceleration of -6.40m/s平方(这是加速度)what will be her stopping distance?一共三题
youlove6IA
s=1\2at2, t=根号17s,取g=10s=1\2at2,s =0.5*10*3.20的平方,s=51.20m,取g=1091km/h =25.3m/s,t=3.95s,s=1\2at2,=49.9m
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码A lady once wrote a long story. She sent it to a famous editor. After 1 weeks the editor 2 the story to her. The lady was 3 . She wrote back to the editor: Dear Sir,Yesterday you sent back a story of 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
A lady once wrote a long story. She sent it to a famous editor. After 1&&&&&& weeks the editor 2 &&&&&& the story to her. The lady was 3 &&&&&&. She wrote back to the editor: "Dear Sir,Yesterday you sent back a story of mine. 4&&&&&& do you know that the story is not good?You did not read it. 5 &&&&&&I sent you the story,I pasted together pages 18&,19 and 20.&This was a 6&&&&&& to see whether you would read the story. When the story came back yesterday,the pages were 7 &&&&&& pasted together. Is this the 8 &&&&&& you read all the stories that are sent to you?"The editor wrote back: "Dear Madam,9&&&&&& breakfast when I have an egg,I &10&&&&&& eat the whole egg in order to discover that it is bad."( & ) 1. A. few&&&B. a few&&&C. little&&&D. a little( & ) 2. A. gave&&&B. came back&&&C. handed&&&D. returned( & ) 3. A. angry&&&B. happy&&&C. satisfied&&&D. glad( & ) 4. A. How&&&B. Why&&&C. What&&&D. Where( & ) 5. A. After&&&B. Until&&&C. Before&&&D. Since( & ) 6. A. lesson&&&B. test&&&C. question&&&D. thing( & ) 7. A. already&&&B. still&&&C. even&&&D. yet( & ) 8. A. work&&&B. check&&&C. road&&&D. way( & ) 9. A. On&&&B. On the&&&C. At&&&D. At the( & ) 10. A. must not&&&B. have not to&&&C. need not to&&&D. don't have to
一女士在投稿时为了弄清楚编辑有没有看自己的稿件,故意将其中三页黏在一起。稿件被退回时,那三页依然黏在一起。该女士生气的质问编辑时,对方以一个巧妙的比喻作出了答复。1. B根据文意,这里应选择一个词或词组,修饰可数名词,表示"一些",比较四个选项,只有a few符合条件,为正确选项。2. D把某物还给某人,可用give sth. back to sb. 或return sth. to sb.来表达,细看句子,只有D 项正确。3. A根据上下文可知,这个女士在稿件被退还时,看到那三页依然黏在一起,应当感到非常恼火,故选an^y04. A分析句子,这里应选择一个疑问副词,在句中做方式状语,表达"你怎么知道这篇故事不好"之意,比较四个选项,应选How。5. C比较主从句中两个动作的先后关系,可知丛句应用before引导。6. B比较四个词,lesson意为"功课,教训";test 意为"检测,测试";question'意为"问题";thing 意为"事情,东西"。根据句'意,应选&&&B.7. B句意为"当稿件被退回时,那几页依然黏在一起",只有still合乎句意,为正确选项。8. D比较四个选项,只有way可用来表示"方式,方法"。9. C at breakfast为固定结构,意为"在吃早饭"。10. D don't have to do sth. = needn't do sth.意为 "不必干某事"。
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
Many people go to school for an education. 1&&&&&& learn languages,history,geography,physics,chemistry and maths. Others go to school to learn a skill so that they can 2&&&&&& a living. School 3&&&&&& is very important and useful. Yet no one can learn everything from school. A teacher,no matter how much he 4 &&&&&&,can not teach his students everything they 5 &&&&&& to know. The teacher's job is to show his students how to read and how to 6 &&&&&&. So much more is to be learned 7 &&&&&& school by the students themselves.It is always more important to know how to study by 8 &&&&&& than to memorize (熟记) some facts or formula&(公式) .It is 9 &&&&&& quite easy to learn a 10&&&&&& fact in history or a formula in mathematics. But it is very difficult to use a formula in 11 &&&&&& out a maths problem. Great scientists,such as Einstein,Newton and Galileo,didn't learn many things from school. But they were all so 12 &&&&&& that they invented so many things for mankind.The 13&&&&&& for their success is that they knew how to study. They read books that were not 14 &&&&&& at school. They worked hard all their lives,wasting not a single moment. They would ask many questions as they read and they did thousands of 15&&&&&& .( & ) 1. A. Students&&&B. They&&&C. We&&&D. People( & ) 2. A. make&&&B. do&&&C. have&&&D. get( & ) 3. A. education&&&B. degree&&&C. lesson&&&D. task( & ) 4. A. teaches&&&B. knows&&&C. learns&&&D. practises( & ) 5. A. manage&&&B. expect&&&C. fail&&&D. want( & ) 6. A. study&&&B. play&&&C. think&&&D. work( & ) 7. A. From&&&B. in&&&C. within&&&D. outside( & ) 8. A. heart&&&B. students&&&C. us&&&D. oneself( & ) 9. A. not&&&B. actually&&&C. seldom&&&D. known( & ) 10. A. real&&&B. true&&&C. certain&&&D. great( & ) 11. A. setting&&&B. working&&&C. making&&&D. doing( & ) 12. A. famous&&&B. popular&&&C. successful&&&D. modest( & ) 13. A. experiment&&&B. reason&&&C. result&&&D. way( & ) 14. A. kept&&&B. showed&&&C. expressed&&&D. taught( & ) 15. A. duties&&&B. jobs&&&C. experiments&&&D. records
There is a holiday next week and I can't decide what to do. I have a lot of work to do 1 &&&&&& and this would be a good chance (机会) 2&&&&&& . But I don't like 3 &&&&&& the holiday in this way. I can work at home all the rest of the year. Last year I went 4 &&&&&& to the mountains. 5&&&&&& there was beautiful,but it is too cold this time of year. And it's really 6 &&&&&& far to go for a short holiday. I decide 7 &&&&&& this isn't a good time to 8 &&&&&& the mountains. But I 9 &&&&&& to go somewhere else.Perhaps this would be a good chance to go to the beach (海滩) .I like to go for walks 10 &&&&&& the seashore 11 &&&&&& the warm sunshine and watch the water. It's only eight miles and I could get there 12 &&&&&& about two hours. After thinking it 13 &&&&&&,I am sure that this is a 14&&&&&& time for the seashore than 15 &&&&&&.( & ) 1. A. at home&&&B. at house&&&C. in school&&&D. in factory( & ) 2. A. do it&&&B. doing that&&&C. to do it. D. with that( & ) 3. A. to pass&&&B. to spend&&&C. having&&&D. asking( & ) 4. A. the north&&&B. or north&&&C. north&&&D. to north( & ) 5. A. Nothing&&&B. Everything&&&C. Somebody&&&D. A girl( & ) 6. A. very&&&B. enough&&&C. rather&&&D. too( & ) 7. A. that&&&B. what&&&C. whether&&&D. when( & ) 8. A. go&&&B. go to&&&C. arrive&&&D. leave( & ) 9. A. do want&&&B. shall want&&&C. wanted&&&D. am wanting( & ) 10. A. on&&&B. by&&&C. beside&&&D. along( & ) 11. A. on&&&B. during&&&C. in&&&D. under( & ) 12. A. in&&&B. for&&&C. with&&&D. after( & ) 13. A. in&&&B. out&&&C. over&&&D. on( & ) 14. A. good&&&B. fine&&&C. better&&&D. best( & ) 15. A. home&&&B. the mountains&&&C. big cities&&&D. country villages
&Take on Setbacks Top student Lin Yijian had a problem recently. The 14-year-old1&&&&&&Xiamen used 2 &&&&&& marks of over110 points (out of120 possible points) on his math tests. But during last semester's final exams,his math score was only90 points.It was a shock (打击) ."I didn't know 3 &&&&&& happened," said Lin,who kept 4 &&&&&& nervous and frustrated (沮丧的) 5&&&&&& math during the following month.Like Lin,many of us have setbacks (挫折) in life. What would you do to deal 6 &&&&&& these setbacks? Would you just let them be and7 &&&&&&?Lin chose to face his problem. His parents and teacher also gave him8&&&&&&. After some 9 &&&&&& work he now gets marks between100 and110 points on his math tests. Although he still isn't at his original (原来的) level,Lin10 panic anymore.uDon't be scared 11 &&&&&& setbacks," he said. "You will beat (打败) it."Chen Xingzhu in Shenzhen also has a story to tell. The15-year-old girl is not good 12 &&&&&& doing situps (仰卧起坐) ,which is necessary for the coming high school PE entrance exam (体育中考) .One has to do at least 35&situps in a minute 13 &&&&&& the test. Most of Chen's classmates can do 40.&However,Chen could only do20.Feeling worried,Chen decided to do something. She did situps 14 &&&&&& half an hour every day after school. Now,after a month,she can do 30&situps a minute."I finally found what made me slow through continuous (持续的) practice and then improved little 15 &&&&&& little," said Chen. "I believe next month I will be able to do40!"( & ) 1. A. in&&&B. from&&&C. at&&&D. to( & ) 2. A. get&&&B. getting&&&C. to get&&&D. got( & ) 3. A. what&&&B. how&&&C. when&&&D. why( & ) 4. A. feel&&&B. feeling&&&C. fit&&&D. healthy( & ) 5. A. on&&&B. in&&&C. of&&&D. about( & ) 6. A. on&&&B. in&&&C. with&&&D. about( & ) 7. A. give up&&&B. give.out&&&C. give off&&&D. give in( & ) 8. A. help&&&B. helping&&&C. helps&&&D. way( & ) 9. A. free&&&B. hard&&&C. relaxing&&&D. good( & ) 10. A. does&&&B. don't&&&C. do&&&D. doesn't( & ) 11. A. with&&&B. to&&&C. by&&&D. at( & ) 12. A. at&&&B. to&&&C. for&&&D. in( & ) 13. A. pass&&&B. passed&&&C. passing&&&D. to pass( & ) 14. A. for&&&B. at&&&C. by&&&D. to( & ) 15. A. by&&&B. with&&&C. in&&&D. to One day
( & ) 7. Would you please buy some salt for me,Tony? There is &&&&&& left.&&&A. little&&&B. a little&&&C. few&&&D. a few
&Mr. Jackson was on duty that evening. It was 1 &&&&&& and there was thick snow outside. So 2&&&&&& people came to the hospital and he could 3 &&&&&& on the bed in his office and soon he went to 4 &&&&&&. Suddenly someone knocked at the door and it woke him up. He got up and 5 &&&&&& the door. In went an old man. His wife was 6 &&&&&& and he asked the doctor to go to look her over.It was still 7 &&&&&& when Mr. Jackson came out. The old farmer walked fast and he hardly 8 &&&&&& him. It was difficult for him to walk on the snowy roads. When he got to the man's house,he was very 9 &&&&&&. He looked over the old woman and found she had a bad cold. He gave her some 10 &&&&&& and began to return to the hospital. The wind was blowing strongly and he had to walk 11 &&&&&& so that he wouldn't fall over.And when he was near the hospital,he had a 12&&&&&& in his foot.He walked slowly and at last he went into his office,He 13 &&&&&&his shoe and looked at his foot. There was much blood (iz.) on it. He 14&&&&&& he stepped on (踩) a broken bottle. He looked at his shoe carefully and said to 15 &&&&&&, "Luckily,it didn't prick (扎) my shoe!"( & ) 1. A. hot&&&B. warm&&&C. cool&&&D. cold( & ) 2. A. few&&&B. a few&&&C. some&&&D. many( & ) 3. A. play&&&B. dance&&&C. lie down&&&D. sit down( & ) 4. A. work&&&B. sleep&&&C. study&&&D. write( & ) 5. A. closed&&&B. mended&&&C. opened&&&D. broke( & ) 6. A. healthy&&&B. strong&&&C. weak&&&D. ill( & ) 7. A. snowing&&&B. shining&&&C. raining&&&D. singing( & ) 8. A. got on well with&&&B. caught up with&&&C. looked after&&&D. listened to( & ) 9. A. sorry&&&B. afraid&&&C. strange&&&D. tired( & ) 10. A. medicine&&&B. fpod&&&C. water&&&D. sugar( & ) 11. A. quickly&&&B. carefully&&&C. noisily&&&D. heavily( & ) 12. A. hole&&&B. sock&&&C. pain&&&D. pill( & ) 13. A. took off&&&B. put up&&&C. burnt&&&D. sold( & ) 14. A. forgot&&&B. remembered&&&C. understood&&&D. was told( & ) 15. A. him&&&B. her&&&C. them&&&D. himself
Tom and Mike were good friends. Sometimes they were k 1&&&&&& to each other. Sometimes they were not. But the other students around them said they were like b 2&&&&&& .One day,they went out for a walk t 3&&&&&& At noon,they wanted to eat something and they went into a r 4&&&&&& to have lunch. The waiter asked them, "What can I do for you?""Give me two apples f 5&&&&&&. " said Tom.When the waiter put the two apples on the table,Mike took the bigger one very f 6 &&&&&&. Tom got angry. " You are not p 7&&&&&&. Why didn't you take the smaller one?" Tom said."But I was r 8 &&&&&&," said Mike with a smile. "If I let you take first,w 9&&&&&& one do you take?""I will take the smaller one," said Tom. "Yes," Mike said, "If you take the smaller one,the bigger one will be m 10&&&&&&. Don't you think so?""Oh ," Tom couldn't answer.1. k & & &&2. b & & &&3. t & & &&4. r & & &&5. f &&&&&& &6. f & & &&7. p & & &&8. r & & & &9. w & & &&10. m &&&&&&
&There was a woman in Detroit,who had two sons. She was worried about them,especially the younger one,Ben,1 &&&&&&he was not doing well in school. Boys in his class made jokes about him because he seemed so 2 &&&&&&.The mother 3 &&&&&& that she herself would have to get her sons to do better in school. She told them to go to the Detroit Public Library to read a 4 &&&&&&a week and do a report about it for her.One day,in Ben's 5&&&&&&,the teacher held up a rock and asked if anyone knew it. Ben put up his hand and the teacher let him 6 &&&&&&. Why did Ben raise his hand? They wondered. He 7&&&&&& said anything,what could he possibly want to say?Well,Ben not only 8 &&&&&& he said a lot about it. He named other rocks in its group and even knew 9 &&&&&& the teacher had found it. The teacher and the students were 10 &&&&&&,Ben had learned all this from doing one of his book 11 &&&&&& Ben later went to the 12 &&&&&& of his class. When he finished high school,he went to Yale University and at last became one of the best doctors in the United States.After Ben grew up,he 13&&&&&& something about his mother that he did not know as a 14&&&&&& .She,herself,had never learned how to 15&&&&&& .( & ) 1. A. because&&&B. so&&&C. but&&&D. though( & ) 2. A. clever&&&B. had&&&C. slow&&&D. quick( & ) 3. A. asked&&&B. decided&&&C. forgot&&&D. heard( & ) 4. A. notice&&&B. message&&&C. book&&&D. question( & ) 5. A. class&&&B. room&&&C. office&&&D. lab( & ) 6. A. think&&&B. leave&&&C. stand&&&D. speak( & ) 7. A. always&&&B. even&&&C. quickly&&&D. never( & ) 8. A. found&&&B. played&&&C. knew&&&D. threw( & ) 9. A. whether&&&B. when&&&C. where&&&D. why( & ) 10. A. afraid&&&B. surprised&&&C. worried&&&D. unhappy( & ) 11. A. pictures&&&B. exercises&&&C. shops&&&D. reports( & ) 12. A. top&&&B. end&&&C. back&&&D. side( & ) 13. A. learned&&&B. remembered&&&C. understood&&&D. guessed( & ) 14. A. doctor&&&B. child&&&C. student&&&D. teacher( & ) 15. A. read&&&B. work&&&C. teach&&&D. show
Mr. Johns went into his tea shop again one morning,and sat on one of the seats at the counter (才巨台) .Many o 1&&&&&& people came in also,but most of them did not s 2&&&&&& long.After fifteen m 3 &&&&&&,a young man and a young woman came in. There were only two e 4&&&&&& seats at the counter,o 5&&&&&& on Mr. Johns' left,and the other on his right. The young man s 6&&&&&& on one,and the young woman on the other,but Mr. Johns immediately asked to change p 7&&&&&& with him so that the man and the woman could be together. "Oh,that isn't necessary (必要) ,"the young woman said,b 8&&&&&& Mr. Johns insisted (坚持) .When the young man and the young woman were side by side,the young man said to her, "Well,this kind old man wanted us to sit t 9& & &&,so may I introduce (介绍) myself? My name's Jack. What's y 10&&&&&& ?"1. o & & &&2. s & & &&3. m & & &&4. e & & &&5. o &&&&&& &6. s & & &&7. p & & &&8. b & & &&9. t & & & &10. y &&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 顺便拜访 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信