初中三年级
高中一年级
高中二年级
高中三年级
Song:Nothing In The World
Artist:Atomic Kitten
MV Star:★★★★
Style:Pop
It's been so long I can't remember when我已经忘记了有多久We didn't care how deep it was we dived right in没有注意到我们有陷得多深Watching everything around us disappear眼睁睁地看着身边的所有东西消失Oh I've missed you here 我已经在这里错过了你歌词修改:天魔城皇And it seems the little things get in the way这看上去似乎有很多小事挡在路上We're so caught up in routine from day to day我们每天像例行公事一般去弥补Sometimes it feels like we're not anchored anywhere有时就感觉到我们的任何一个地方都是不固定的Oh I've missed you yeah 我已经错过了你So tell me there's nothing in the world告诉我世界上没有什么东西That could ever come between us能介入我们之间Show me your not afraid tonight Baby make me believe向我展示今晚你并不担心,亲爱的,请使我相信That there's nothing in the world世界上没有东西That could eversteal the moment from right here and now能偷走从现在开始的这一刻(nothing)没有东西Nothing 没有东西in the world 在这个世界上歌词修改:天魔城皇Two shadows falling back together now两个影子正在退却Baby we've spent too much time just hiding out亲爱的我们用了太多的时间躲藏And there's nowhere that I'd rather be than here然而没有一地方能比这里更让我钟爱Cos I've missed you yeah 我已经错过了你So tell me there's nothing in the world告诉我世界上没有什么东西That could ever come between us能介入我们之间Show me your not afraid tonight Baby make me believe向我展示今晚你并不担心,亲爱的,请使我相信That there's nothing in the world世界上没有东西That could eversteal the moment from right here and now能偷走从现在开始的这一刻(nothing)没有东西Nothing 没有东西in the world 在这个世界上Nothing in the world 世上没有东西(in the world)在这个世界上There's nothing in the world在这个世界上没有东西So tell me there's nothing in the world告诉我世界上没有什么东西That could ever come between us能介入我们之间Show me your not afraid tonight Baby make me believe向我展示今晚你并不担心,亲爱的,请使我相信That there's nothing in the world世界上没有东西That could eversteal the moment from right here and now能偷走从现在开始的这一刻(nothing)没有东西Nothing 没有东西So tell me there's nothing in the world告诉我世界上没有什么东西That could ever come between us能介入我们之间Show me your not afraid tonight Baby make me believe向我展示今晚你并不担心,亲爱的,请使我相信That there's nothing in the world世界上没有东西That could eversteal the moment from right here and now能偷走从现在开始的这一刻(nothing)没有东西So tell me there's nothing in the world告诉我世界上没有什么东西That could ever come between us能介入我们之间Show me your not afraid tonight Baby make me believe向我展示今晚你并不担心,亲爱的,请使我相信That there's nothing in the world世界上没有东西
◎大家如果觉得推荐不错,请不要吝惜自己的支持,在页面下方"顶"一下,评论栏写下你们的感受,有大家的支持,相信我们会做的更好◎
欣赏了此歌曲的朋友还欣赏了
( 9:36:56)?
( 10:31:51)?
( 1:05:21)?
( 11:26:44)?
( 9:47:16)?
( 0:33:53)
网友评论:(显示最新10条)
最新英文歌曲
处理 SSI 文件时出错
最新音乐MV
最新影视歌曲
?&&(11-11)?&&(11-10)?&&(11-09)?&&(11-08)?&&(11-07)?&&(11-07)
最新歌词听写
?&&(11-11)?&&(11-10)?&&(11-09)?&&(11-08)
最新法语歌曲
处理 SSI 文件时出错
最新韩语歌曲
处理 SSI 文件时出错
`````````````````````````
培训优惠欢绦畔略(北京)Nothing In The World - Atomic Kitten - 网易云音乐
Nothing In The World
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:}