11.dont you rememberr I chose the yellow one, _____ you?

Unit_14__I_remember_meeting_all_of_you_in_Grade_7_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit_14__I_remember_meeting_all_of_you_in_Grade_7
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢114网址导航I still remember the day when my mom said, “Let’s get you some new clothes.” You can imagine that to any little girl that would mean the world, but to me it meant the universe, because we were not very rich. After she said that, all I could think about was what kinds of clothes I would choose. To my surprise, my mom allowed me to pick out three dresses: a pink one, a blue one and a yellow one. The yellow one was my favorite.I had a best friend named Seema, whose family was even poorer than ours. We played and studied together, and spent the best days of our childhood laughing at the silly stories we made up. I was excited to show her my three beautiful new dresses. She loved them all and was happy for me, but tearfully explained to me that her father could only afford to buy her clothes for her birthday. I felt sorry, and then did something that surprised even myself: I asked her to pick out one of my dresses for herself. To my disappointment, she picked up my favorite—the yellow one. Please remember, I was only seven years. My heart almost popped out (跳出) of my chest. But as she held it against her body, and I saw how brightly she smiled, I stopped feeling any hurt. I told her it looked lovely on her.I’ll always remember Seema’s smile, and how at that moment nothing mattered more. When you value your friendships, nothing else matters! We’re still best friends today.小题1:Why did the new clothes mean the universe to the author?
A.She loved dressing up more than anything else.
B.She thought they would make her more beautiful.
C.Her family was poor, and new clothes were very rare.
D.Her mother only bought her new clothes for her birthday.
小题2:The author let Seema pick out one of her dresses because she wanted to _______.
A.show her pity for Seema’s family
B.show off her family’s wealth
C.make Seema become her best friend
D.exchange it with Seema’s dress
小题3:When Seema chose the yellow dress, the author was disappointed because ________.
A.she was not generous
B.she didn’t expert to lose her favorite dress
C.Seema chose her favorite dress on purpose
D.Seema was careless about her feelings
小题4:What can we conclude from the passage?
A.Getting a best friend means losing other things.
B.Being generous is not easy.
C.Children like sharing their favorite things.
D.Friendship is precious (珍贵的).
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:D
试题“I still remember the day...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
I find ______ difficult to remember everything, though I"m still young.
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
1. 我们应该学会如何表达自己的想法。
We should learn _____ _____ _____ ourselves.2. 她空闲时常去图书馆。
She often goes to the library _____ _____ _____.3. 本对学习法语显出了浓厚的兴趣。
Ben has _____ _____ _____ in learning French.4. 我在考虑给我妈妈买件礼物,要么花要么一件衣服。
I"m considering to buy my mother a present, _____ some flowers _____ a dress.5. 我依然记得几年前我们第一次见面的情景。
I still remember the time _____ _____ first _____ years ago.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司There are many kinds of friends. Some are always
36 you , but don't understand you. Many people will step in your life, but only
friends leave footprints. (脚印).I shall always remember the girl with the
. It was the golden season. I could see the yellow leaves
in the cool
40 . In such a season, I liked walking alone in the leaves,
the sound of them.Autumn is a
season but to me life is uninteresting. The free days always get me
43 . But one day, the sound of a violin
into my ears. I saw a young girl was
in playing her violin.I had
seen her before. Lost in the music, I didn't know that I had been
47 there for so long.Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building
I went downstairs to watch her performance. The
seemed no longer lonely and life became interesting.
50 we didn't know each other, I thought we were already good friends. Autumn was nearly over. One day, When I was listening carefully, the sound suddenly
To my surprise, the girl came over to me and a__52
expression appeared on her face. " I am leaving. I once played very badly. It was your listening every day that
me” She said. “In fact, it was your playing that gave me a meaningful autumn." I answered. The girl smiled, and
did I. I never heard her play again. She is like a
— so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.小题1:A.withB.forC.againstD.To小题2:A.kindB.trueC.newD.old小题3:A.soundB.songC.playD.violin小题4:A.shakingB.hangingC.jumpingD.floating小题5:A.windB.snowC.airD.rain小题6:A.watchingB.listening toC.seeingD.hearing小题7:A.livelyB.lovelyC.harvestD.lonely小题8:A.upB.offC.downD.over小题9:A.flowedB.grewC.enteredD.ran小题10:A.lostB.activeC.busyD.interested小题11:A.onceB.neverC.oftenD.usually小题12:A.waitingB.stoppingC.standingD.hearing小题13:A.becauseB.soC.whenD.but小题14:A.autumnB.musicC.girlD.leaves小题15:A.ButB.HoweverC.EvenD.Though小题16:A.stoppedB.beganC.goneD.changed小题17:A.surprisedB.happyC.strangeD.sad小题18:A.upsetB.excitedC.encouragedD.interested小题19:A.soB.norC.suchD.neither小题20:A.songB.dreamC.drinkD.picture - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:There are many kinds of friends. Some are always
in the cool
47 there for so long.Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building
50 we didn't know each other, I thought we were already good friends. Autumn was nearly over. One day, When I was listening carefully, the sound suddenly
expression appeared on her face. " I am leaving. I once played very badly. It was your listening every day that
me” She said. “In fact, it was your playing that gave me a meaningful autumn." I answered. The girl smiled, and
— so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.小题1:A.withB.forC.againstD.To小题2:A.kindB.trueC.newD.old小题3:A.soundB.songC.playD.violin小题4:A.shakingB.hangingC.jumpingD.floating小题5:A.windB.snowC.airD.rain小题6:A.watchingB.listening toC.seeingD.hearing小题7:A.livelyB.lovelyC.harvestD.lonely小题8:A.upB.offC.downD.over小题9:A.flowedB.grewC.enteredD.ran小题10:A.lostB.activeC.busyD.interested小题11:A.onceB.neverC.oftenD.usually小题12:A.waitingB.stoppingC.standingD.hearing小题13:A.becauseB.soC.whenD.but小题14:A.autumnB.musicC.girlD.leaves小题15:A.ButB.HoweverC.EvenD.Though小题16:A.stoppedB.beganC.goneD.changed小题17:A.surprisedB.happyC.strangeD.sad小题18:A.upsetB.excitedC.encouragedD.interested小题19:A.soB.norC.suchD.neither小题20:A.songB.dreamC.drinkD.pictureThere are many kinds of friends. Some are always
in the cool
— so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.小题1:A.withB.forC.againstD.To小题2:A.kindB.trueC.newD.old小题3:A.soundB.songC.playD.violin小题4:A.shakingB.hangingC.jumpingD.floating小题5:A.windB.snowC.airD.rain小题6:A.watchingB.listening toC.seeingD.hearing小题7:A.livelyB.lovelyC.harvestD.lonely小题8:A.upB.offC.downD.over小题9:A.flowedB.grewC.enteredD.ran小题10:A.lostB.activeC.busyD.interested小题11:A.onceB.neverC.oftenD.usually小题12:A.waitingB.stoppingC.standingD.hearing小题13:A.becauseB.soC.whenD.but小题14:A.autumnB.musicC.girlD.leaves小题15:A.ButB.HoweverC.EvenD.Though小题16:A.stoppedB.beganC.goneD.changed小题17:A.surprisedB.happyC.strangeD.sad小题18:A.upsetB.excitedC.encouragedD.interested小题19:A.soB.norC.suchD.neither小题20:A.songB.dreamC.drinkD.picture科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:B小题3:D小题4:D小题5:A小题6:B小题7:C小题8:C小题9:A小题10:A小题11:B小题12:C小题13:B小题14:A小题15:D小题16:A小题17:D小题18:C小题19:A小题20:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 dont you remember 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信