各位英语高手,谁会翻译这简短的几句话话?求求你们了!最好在2月3日晚上九点到十点之间回答!

英语高手帮忙翻译几句话,拜托了.急!1.能够认识你是我生命中最完美的一点.
2.我希望我们之间的感情永远不变.
3.当你在我身边时,你是一切;你不在我身边时,一切是你.摆脱各位了.快帮忙翻译成英文,小弟感激不尽阿.再加一句:4.我会永远想你的。
1.You can understand my life is the most perfect one.2.I hope the feelings between us will never change.3.When you on my side, I know you do not,all you have.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.It is the most honorable moment
for me to meet you.2 I wish our friendship last long!3When you besides,you mean everything,when you are gone,everything are you
1. To the nines nothing beats knowing you.2. Hope what we have will never change.3. With you, you'
Without you, everything is you.本人不是英语专业,高手勿笑。
You can understand my life is the most perfect one. I hope our affection is constant forever. When you at I nearby,You not at I nearby, everything is you.
1.能够认识你是我生命中最完美的一点。 It is the perfect thing to know you in my life.2.我希望我们之间的感情永远不变。 I hope our feelings for each other will last forever.3.当你在我身边时,你是一切;你不在我身边时,一切是你。 You are ...
1.Can know you is the most perfect 1:00 in my life. 2.I hope our affection am constant forever. 3.When you at I nearby,You not at I nearby, everything is you.
1.能够认识你是我生命中最完美的一点。Knowing you is the perfect thing in my life.2.我希望我们之间的感情永远不变I hope the love between us will never change.3.当你在我身边时,你是一切;你不在我身边时,一切是你。 You are everything whe...
1.Can know you is the most perfect in my life .2. I hoped the sentiment between us is forever . 3. When you by my side, You not by my side, all are you. 呵呵 尽力了
扫描下载二维码英语翻译 我们早上九点出发,十点到达.
淡定°UK57VL
We started
at nine o'clock and arrived at ten .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we will leave at 9 am and arrive at 10
We set off at 9 o 'clock in the morning, 10 o 'clock
we will set out at 9a.m and arrive at 10a.m
扫描下载二维码求各位英语高手翻译下面一段话(汉译英)
求各位英语高手翻译下面一段话(汉译英)
求各位英语高手翻译下面一段话(汉译英)?
求各位英语高手翻译下面一段话(汉译英)
通过认真的分析及借助可延伸人们感觉的仪器:宇宙中各种物质的运动都有特定的规律,可以解释物体落向地球的运动规律,同样可以解释星体运动规律.尤其中一部分获得的知识可应用到其它领域.宇宙是一个大的体系,其中物质运动的规律有很多相同之处,人们可以认知这些规律科学家们认为.例如万有引力定律
that'. and you have to CAPITALIZE your letters after a full-stop.) by the way, so i&#39.scientists believe that every body in the universe ht because i was lazy,同样可以解释星体运动规律, in which the motions of various bodies will ha认为&s a rule. 宇宙是一个大的体系. hence these knowledge can be applied to other systems, one don&#39. don&#39,其中物质运动的规律有很多相同之处;xxx believe&quot, and through careful analysis and instruments that expand humans&#39. &free fall&quot. (i didn&#39.the univem more fluent in english,通过认真的分析及借助可延伸人们感觉的仪器; into &quot, can also be applied to the movement of the celestial bodies.for instance,可以解释物体落向地球的运动规律, which explains the free fall of bodies on earth, gravity.尤其中一部分获得的知识可应用到其它领域, &ll just say this in english,人们可以认知这些规律:宇宙中各种物质的运动都有特定的规律;think& t think cliz_yan did a good job in translating either.例如万有引力定律.[i&#39, these specific motions can be found科学家们认为;t have to literally translate &quot
Inside it many laws of motion of different s feeling, as well as that selestial bodies moveThe scientists believe that the motion of all matters in the universe have specific laws.人工翻译, which can explain the law of the motion that objects fall towards the earth. So that the knowledge we learn from a part of it can be used into other fields, for example the law of universe gravity. The universe is a big system, which can be cognized through serious-minded analysis and instrumens extending people&#39,保证质量
科学家们认为:宇宙中各种物质的运动都有特定的规律,通过认真的分析及借助可延伸人们感觉的仪器,人们可以认知这些规律. 宇宙是一个大的体系,其中物质运动的规律有很多相同之处.尤其中一部分获得的知识可应用到其它领域.例如万有引力定律,可以解释物体落向地球的运动规律,同样可以解释星体运动规律.Scientists believe that the movements of all kinds of materials (bodies) in the universe are in a certain law, and people can understand there laws by serious analysis and using some equipment (apparatus) which can entend people's senses.The universe is a large system, in which the
rules of materials movement have many sameness. Some knowledges which obtained from that can be applied to other areas. For example, the law of gravity, it can explain the movement law of an object down to the Earth, the movement law of heavenly bodies as well.
楼上的是用在线翻译的,不怎么正确,需要修改,比如,这里的“认为”就不能用believe,因为believe是“相信”的意思,也不能用thought,因为“thought”是过去式,科学家们一直是这样认为的,所以不能用过去式,而应该用think,较为正确的翻译如下:Scientists think that in the universe each substance has its specific laws,by careful analysis and with the help of equipments that can extend the human's senses,we can cognize these laws. The universe is a big system,in which many movement laws of substances have common points. especially some knowledge that has been gained can be applied to other fields. For example, the law of universal gravitation can explain the movement law of objects droping down to the earth, and can also explain the law of stars' movements.请某个人不要攻击别人,你自己翻译一下看看,如何?请你你指出我的所谓“没边的”错误。think用单数是我一时搞错了。宇宙中的“物质”一词,最好用“substance”。“万有引力定律”用“ law of universal gravitation”,其他不正确。especially不大写,我也考虑过,但你指出的其他“错误”全部不对,批驳如下:1、(这句话的形式主语是什么?)不对。英语翻译很灵活,形式主语是后面的“we”,意思就是“通过...,我们....”。2、(你知道这段话你用了多少动词吗)不对。你知不知道什么叫做修饰?something that can ...,we can...,这是十分正确的,没有什么不对。3、(既然是some knowledge,你还用has),knowledge是“知识, 学问”的意思,是不可数名次,some就是用来修饰不可数名词的,所以它的谓语只能用单数。4、(动名词干什么?) droping down to...是用来修饰objects的,省略了“which are”。我上面所说的,你可以去请教英语教授,如何?可以说你说的都是无稽之谈,没有功底请不要在这里胡说。
上面的一看就是翻译软件翻得Scientists thought that the movement of every substance in the universe has specific laws.Through careful analysis and equipments which can extend human's senses,people can learn these laws.The universe is a huge system,and the laws of substances' movement have many things in common.Knowledges of certain parts can be applied in other fields.For instance,the law of universal gravitation,can be used to explain the movement that objects fall down to the earth,and the movement of stars as well.
翻译如下,仅供参考:-------------------------------------------------Scientists believe : the universe of material movement have specific laws through careful analysis and the help it can extend the perceived equipment People can cognitive these laws. the universe is a big system, the material of which have a lot in common law. especially the middle part of the knowledge gained can be applied to other fields. For example, 10,000 a plural, can explain objects down to the Earth's movement, the same sports stars can explain the law
求英语高手翻译一下!……
Dear XXX, First of all, I would like to apologize ...
求英文高手翻译下面一段话,不胜感激!……
Enterprise culture in the course of practice, refe...
求求各位英语高手帮忙翻译一下……
还是我给你最地道的吧…… 1.The next station is XXXX, and the l...
求各位英语高手翻译下面一段话(汉译英)……
科学家们认为:宇宙中各种物质的运动都有特定的规律,通过认真的分析及借助可延伸人们感觉的仪器,人们可以...
求英语高手来...帮忙翻译一下!一定要高手……
Respect of international company leader: Hello! Th...
求各位英语界的高手完美翻译一下以下英文歌词,在此先谢谢了!加分的。……
求各位英语界的高手完美翻译一下以下英文歌词,在此先谢谢了!加分的。悬赏分:10 - 离问题结束还有 ...
求英语高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了!……
一些即时的买卖:因为卖方而延迟交货 在本周,提供商延迟履行合同而延迟发货而使一些货物延误。sabic...
科学家们认为:宇宙中各种物质的运动都有特定的规律,通过认真的分析及借助可延伸人们感觉的仪器,人们可以...
As society is developing so fast, affluent materia...
What we learned: After watching Obama's opening sp...
玛丽·恩格尔布里特是美国一位非常多产的贺卡艺术家。她当真不愧为“一切之女皇”,其授权产品涵盖面极广,...
Copyright & 2015
联系方式:andy410●}

我要回帖

更多关于 简短的几句话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信