基于2个网页-
网络释义 ...
Massenet:Deep Thought 深思曲
Lost In Deep Thought 陷入深思 ; 陷入沉思
Falling In Deep Thought 进入沉思 ...
基于2个网页-
他陷入深思。
全神贯注的
Now this idea is deep in thought, so deep I get lost and confused.
现在这个想法如此根深蒂固,以至于我感到失落又迷茫。
The scholar lost himself in deep thought for a long time and finally raised his head, eyes filled with determination.
大学士在长时间的冥思中浑然忘我,终于他抬起头,眼中充满决心。
Never expected that he would fall in love with you, you fall in love with this girl, but never thought to love so deep, it had lost all feeling back!
从没有想过会爱上你,爱上你这个丫头,而且从没有想过能够爱的这么深刻,曾经失去的感情全都回来了!
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!be deep in thought :
Ask yourself this question: Are you going to interrupt someone who appears to be deep in thought?
问问你自己这个问题:你是否会去打扰一个看上去正处于沉思中的人?
Ask yourself this question: Are you going to interrupt someone who appears to be deep in thought?
问问你自己这个问题:你是否会去打扰一个看上去正在沉思中的人?
With Mercury, your ruler, orbiting close to Saturn in early October, you'll be deep in thought and mulling over a major relationship decision.
随着水星,你的统治者,土星轨道接近十月初,你会陷入沉思和思考的一个主要关系的决定。
Sometimes, as he approached his house, he would be so deep in thought that he'd walk right past his door.
当走近他的家时,正在沉思的他,有时竟然过了家门也不察觉。
You might have a quick idea, but to be in deep thought about a problem, and really consider a problem carefully, you need long stretches of uninterrupted time.
你可能有一个快速的想法,但要深刻地思考一个问题,你需要很长一段时间不受间断。
He kept silent the whole night, seems to be in deep thought with a lighted cigarette at all times.
他接下来一整晚都保持沉默,燃点著香菸,好像在沉思什麽。
In the recent teaching processes, it is to be in deep thought that "how teach effectively and how learn effectively?"
以现有教学过程之中,「教师如何教的有效,学生如何真正学到?」
Remember that second car thought to be buried deep in the Richmond sinkhole?
请记住,第二辆车被认为是埋在里士满天坑深?
He is tall and slender, with a clean-cut appearance. He seemed to be observing the place very carefully, and deep in thought. "Maybe today would be his lucky day."
他又高又瘦,长相俊美,看上去他似乎正在认真地观察着这个地方并暗自思忖着,“也许今天会是他的幸运日”。
Freud believed that every thought and every action started deep in our brains. He thought dreams could be an important way to understand what is happening in our brains.
弗洛伊德相信每一个想法和每一个行为都起始于我们的大脑,他认为,梦可能是了解我们的脑子究竟想些什么的重要途径。
Reading Joe's e-mail , I fell in deep thought . 2008 , what will I be like at that time ?
读了乔的电子邮件,我陷入了沉思中。那时候我会变成怎么样呢?。
I was deep in thought at my office preparing a lecture to be given that evening at a college across town, when the phone rang.
当我正在办公室冥思苦想地准备当晚要在城镇那头的一间学院讲课用的讲义时,电话铃响了。
The really philosophy lies in its deep ages to be concerned with, and The Marx of the justice thought is the case.
真正的哲学在于其深刻的时代关怀,马克思的正义思想即是如此。
Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.
因为他是神,他或默想,或走到一边,或行路,或睡觉,你们当叫醒他。
American and French military aircraft continued to scour the crash site on Thursday to locate the wreckage, thought to be in waters up to 500 metres (1,600 ft) deep.
搜救人员没能找到剩下的152名乘客和机组人员。周四,美国和法国的军机仍在事故现场搜寻,以确定残骸的方位,估计飞机残骸可能在水下500米处。
Others thought that to open the Amur would be to cut a hole in the Siberian “deep net” into which Russian undesirables—criminals and political dissidents—were cast.
其他人则认为,开放黑龙江的航运将会在西伯利亚的“深网”上开出一个洞来,给那些被放逐在这里的俄罗斯问题人物:罪犯以及持不同政见的人一个机会啊。
Based on this, it is thought that the oil pools discovered in Middle Jurassic should be the secondary pools derived from the deep oil and gas pools by early partly destruction;
据此认为,在马桥凸起区,中侏罗统发现的石油是深部油气藏早期部分破坏而形成的次生油藏;
I was in deep sorrow for a few days. I thought the one and a half years' hard work will be destroyed.
当时我难过了几天,我想,自己这一年半以来的努力难道就这样付诸东流了吗?
Issues from the deep to shallow layer analysis, the final character is expected to be able to better use of graphics in the graphic designs, graphic design work for future widening thought.
课题由浅至深地逐层分析,最终预期达到能够将汉字图形更好地应用在平面设计当中、为今后的平面设计工作拓宽思路。
In China, the understanding about Hamilton have gone through a course from more demote to the progressively objective too, but the study on Hamilton's thought still remains to be overall and deep.
在中国,对于汉密尔顿的认识也经历了一个从多属贬斥到逐步客观的过程,但对汉密尔顿思想的研究还有待全面和深入。
In China, the understanding about Hamilton have gone through a course from more demote to the progressively objective too, but the study on Hamilton's thought still remains to be overall and deep.
在中国,对于汉密尔顿的认识也经历了一个从多属贬斥到逐步客观的过程,但对汉密尔顿思想的研究还有待全面和深入。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 losing in thought 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信