You are my invisible 0932sunnyday day

Sunny Day Family
The entire family will love the Great Pumpkin Fest at Kings Dominion!
This post is sponsored by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company in co...
This post contains affiliate links. See my  Disclosure Policy  for details.
Even though we made our Family Dinner Book Club list near...
This post was sponsored by Milk-Bone® as part of a Two-Post Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my...
Use these free pumpkin printables to build fun jack o lantern faces for Halloween!
&Mommy, can we carve our Jack O Lanterns yet...
This Holiday Planner is filled with planning pages, tools, and activities for an entire year of celebrations.
When you think back on y...
Stay on top of your laundry with these easy tips!
This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy
for details.
See how you can become a pet sitter - it's the perfect way to make extra money when you love dogs!
Fun free printable Halloween lunch box jokes to make your kids laugh out loud!
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Go on a pumpkin hunt with these fun free printables! 
I was driving to the grocery store when I saw the signs.
The pumpkin patch i...
Easy tips to help you manage your family schedule to avoid overstressed, overextended kids (and parents).
It’s the middle of the afte...
Encourage kids to read with a free printable book bingo game for Fall & Halloween!
Along with pumpkin spice and everything nice, ...
Surprise your kids with free printable lunch box notes and a message from their dog!
Every day my boys come home from school and ther...
Be the first to make it to the pumpkin patch with this fun free printable board game.
It's the first day of September and I'v...
A fun way to turn favorite toys into a hands on preschool math activity!
There's nothing my boys love more than tiny toys - little...
Keep your kids on track with a colorful command center of their very own - includes printables!
I'm standing in the fo...
Subscribe to:
Let's Connect
I'm Laura, mom to twins & pets, family activity director, avid reader, and chronic to-do list maker. I want to help you get organized, have fun, and stay sane.
Popular Posts
Powered by .You Are My Sunshine
The Content Company& “Once upon a time, th...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(草药) with some of his fellows every spring. However, one year, a tiger& 36 &in the forest and no one dared go into the forest again. One day, the boy’s father became& 37& , and the family couldn’t afford the &38& that the father needed. The boy decided to try and find some herbal medicines as well as some food in the forest.&& It was a perfect sunny day. At first, it was quiet and& 39& happened. But later, when the boy bent down to reach one more mushroom, he was suddenly pushed to the ground. A large shadow 40 &&him. He rolled over and looked &41 &in shock as the tiger said in a deep voice. “You are my &42 &. Say good-bye to this world.”& 43 &his sick father, the boy knew he couldn’t die. He quickly calmed down and put a(n) &44& into his mouth, and chewed and swallowed.Then he said, “45 &you can kill and eat me, but I &46& you to know that these mushrooms are &47 &poisonous(有毒的). You can eat me, &48 &you will die too. My family will &49 me and find you. They will& 50 your stomach and eat your meat. Your fine &51 will carpet the floor of a rich man’s house and your tiger bones will get a good& 52& in the medicine shops. My family will have enough for a year or more and I will be given a good funeral(葬礼) and long53 &.&&& The tiger hesistated. He saw the frightful mushrooms in the basket and &54& his appetite(胃口). He slowly walked away. The boy saved his own life with his quick& 55 .1.A. broke out&&&&&&&&&& B. woke up&&&&&& &C. showed up&&&&&&& D. set out2.A. hungry&&&&&&&&& B. ill&&& &&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&& D.mad3.A. love&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. medicine&&&&&&C.care &&&&&&&& D.doctors4.A. anything&&&&&&&&&&B. everything&&&&C. nothing&&&&&&D.something5.A. covered&&&&&&&&&&&B.followed&&&&&&&&&C. caught&&& D. pushed6.A. down& &&&&&&&&& B. out&&&&&&&&&&&& C. around&&&&&&&D. up7.A. energy&&&&&&&&& B. power&&&&&&&&& C. enemy&&& D. supper8.A. Looking after&&&B. Thinking of&&&&C.Bringing back&&&& D. Believing in9.A. stone&&&&&&&& B.leaf&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mushroom&&&&&&& D. apple10.A. Of course&&&&&& B.No way&&&&&&&&& C. In the beginning&&&&&&&& D. In any case11.A.choose&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wish&&&&&&&&& &C. persuade&&& D. order12.A. expensive&&&&&&&&&&B. delicious&&&&&&C. deadly&&&&&& D. magic13.A. as&&&&& &&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&& &&&C. but&&&&&& &&&&D. because14.A.look for&&&&&&&&&&& B. call for&&&&&&& C. take care of&& D. get rid of15.A.feed&&&&&&&&&& &&&&B. open&&&&&&&&& &C. sell&&&&&&&&& &&&D. kick16.A.head&&&&&&&& &&&&B.tail&&&&&&&& &&&&C. paws&&&&&& &&& D.skin17.A. price&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. seller&&&&&&&&&& C. reward&&&&&&& &D. doctor18.A. understood&&&&&&&B.encouraged&&&&&C.needed&&&&&&& &D.remembered19.A. lost&&&&&&&&&&& B. increased&&&&&&&&C. regained&&&& &D. forgot20.A. skill&&&&&&&&&& B. warning&&&&&&& C. thinking&&&& &D.word&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-江苏省高一下学期期中考试英语
分析与解答
习题“Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(草药) w...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Once upon a time, th...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(草药) with some of his fellows every spring. However, one year, a tiger 36 in the forest and no one dared go into the forest again. One day, the boy’s father became 37 , and the family couldn’t afford the 38 that the father needed. The boy decided to try and find some herbal medicines as well as some food in the forest. It was a perfect sunny day. At first, it was quiet and 39 happened. But later, when the boy bent down to reach one more mushroom, he was suddenly pushed to the ground. A large shadow 40 him. He rolled over and looked 41 in shock as the tiger said in a deep voice. “You are my 42 . Say good-bye to this world.” 43 his sick father, the boy knew he couldn’t die. He quickly calmed down and put a(n) 44 into his mouth, and chewed and swallowed.Then he said, “45 you can kill and eat me, but I 46 you to know that these mushrooms are 47 poisonous(有毒的). You can eat me, 48 you will die too. My family will 49 me and find you. They will 50 your stomach and eat your meat. Your fine 51 will carpet the floor of a rich man’s house and your tiger bones will get a good 52 in the medicine shops. My family will have enough for a year or more and I will be given a good funeral(葬礼) and long53 . The tiger hesistated. He saw the frightful mushrooms in the basket and 54 his appetite(胃口). He slowly walked away. The boy saved his own life with his quick 55 .1.A. broke out B. woke up C. showed up D. set out2.A. hungry B. ill
C. angry D.mad3.A. love B. medicineC.care
D.doctors4.A. anythingB. everythingC. nothingD.something5.A. coveredB.followedC. caught D. pushed6.A. down
B. out C. aroundD. up7.A. energy B. power C. enemy D. supper8.A. Looking afterB. Thinking ofC.Bringing back D. Believing in9.A. stone B.leaf C. mushroom D. apple10.A. Of course B.No way C. In the beginning D. In any case11.A.choose B. wish C. persuade D. order12.A. expensiveB. deliciousC. deadly D. magic13.A. as
B. so C. but D. because14.A.look for B. call for C. take care of D. get rid of15.A.feed B. open C. sell D. kick16.A.head B.tail C. paws
D.skin17.A. price B. seller C. reward D. doctor18.A. understoodB.encouragedC.needed D.remembered19.A. lost B. increasedC. regained D. forgot20.A. skill B. warning C. thinking D.word”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Once upon a time, there was a boy who would go into the forest and gather food and herbal medicines(草药) with some of his fellows every spring. However, one year, a tiger 36 in the forest and no one dared go into the forest again. One day, the boy’s father became 37 , and the family couldn’t afford the 38 that the father needed. The boy decided to try and find some herbal medicines as well as some food in the forest. It was a perfect sunny day. At first, it was quiet and 39 happened. But later, when the boy bent down to reach one more mushroom, he was suddenly pushed to the ground. A large shadow 40 him. He rolled over and looked 41 in shock as the tiger said in a deep voice. “You are my 42 . Say good-bye to this world.” 43 his sick father, the boy knew he couldn’t die. He quickly calmed down and put a(n) 44 into his mouth, and chewed and swallowed.Then he said, “45 you can kill and eat me, but I 46 you to know that these mushrooms are 47 poisonous(有毒的). You can eat me, 48 you will die too. My family will 49 me and find you. They will 50 your stomach and eat your meat. Your fine 51 will carpet the floor of a rich man’s house and your tiger bones will get a good 52 in the medicine shops. My family will have enough for a year or more and I will be given a good funeral(葬礼) and long53 . The tiger hesistated. He saw the frightful mushrooms in the basket and 54 his appetite(胃口). He slowly walked away. The boy saved his own life with his quick 55 .1.A. broke out B. woke up C. showed up D. set out2.A. hungry B. ill
C. angry D.mad3.A. love B. medicineC.care
D.doctors4.A. anythingB. everythingC. nothingD.something5.A. coveredB.followedC. caught D. pushed6.A. down
B. out C. aroundD. up7.A. energy B. power C. enemy D. supper8.A. Looking afterB. Thinking ofC.Bringing back D. Believing in9.A. stone B.leaf C. mushroom D. apple10.A. Of course B.No way C. In the beginning D. In any case11.A.choose B. wish C. persuade D. order12.A. expensiveB. deliciousC. deadly D. magic13.A. as
B. so C. but D. because14.A.look for B. call for C. take care of D. get rid of15.A.feed B. open C. sell D. kick16.A.head B.tail C. paws
D.skin17.A. price B. seller C. reward D. doctor18.A. understoodB.encouragedC.needed D.remembered19.A. lost B. increasedC. regained D. forgot20.A. skill B. warning C. thinking D.word”相似的习题。You are being redirected...
Javascript is required. Please enable javascript before you are allowed to see this page.}

我要回帖

更多关于 sunny leone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信