七年级语文寒假作文上英语寒假作文练习 Spring Festival

七年级的英语作文关于春节的
The Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China,It is also called Lunar Festival.We Chinese called the festival "Nian" There is a story behind this festival "Nian".Long time ago,there was a monster called "Nian".The moster came to the village once a year at the same time to attack the villagers.The villagers had to do something to protect themselves,so they burnt bamboos to make "pop" sounds to scare away the monster.Since then,the villagers burnt bamboos once a year and set that day as a new festival "Nian".Today,the Spring Festival is a day to celebrate and get together with families.We eat dumplings in the mid night and cheer for the new year.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
tiaqnshangd
The Spring Festival is a very important festival in China. It’s on the first day of the first lunar month (阴历一月的第一天). And it's also my favorite festival, especially when I was a child. When the day be...
扫描下载二维码【第一篇】:介绍自己的特长Introduce Your Speciality
  I like sports and Im good at playing basketball. Every day,I practise basketball with my classmates after school.I also enjoy listening to music but I cant sing well. Im afraid of singing in front of people. I hope our school will start a singing club. Im sure I can make great progress with our teachers. I also hope there will be less homework on weekends. Then I can have more time to do what Im interested in.
我喜欢运动并且擅长打篮球。每天放学后我都和我的同学练习打篮球。我还喜欢听音乐,但是我唱得不好。我害怕在别人面前唱歌。我喜欢我的学校能开设一个唱歌俱乐部。有了老师们,我相信我能取得很有的进步。我同样也希望周末能够少点作业。这样我就有更多的时间去做我感兴趣的事了。
【第二篇】:父亲给我的礼物 The Present My Father Gave Me
When I was young,my father ,who always taught me how to be a true man,told me that it is essential to be tolerant in your life whatever happens.
在我年轻的时候,我父亲总是教导我如何成为真正的男人,他说不管发生什么事情,宽容在你的一生中是很重要的。
And that remains the most valuable present he gave me,I think. To be tolerant, I need to keep calm when great trouble lies in front of me,however difficult
To be tolerant ,I need to resist the temptation of all kinds of the outside world,even if To be torlerant, I need to pull myself(控制自己情绪) in times of extreme sorrows and joys, no matter how they affect me.
我觉得这是他给我最好的礼物。做到宽容,我需要在大麻烦摆在我面前而我也很难克服它时保持冷静。做到宽容,我需要抵制外部世界各种各样的诱惑,即使它很具有吸引力。做到宽容,我需要在悲痛和开心时控制我的情绪,不管它们对我影响有多大。
【第三篇】:包饺子 Make Dumplings
dumpling is a traditional chinese food. On the lunar new year s day, most families make a lot of delicious dumplings. To make them, follow this easy process.
饺子是中国的传统食物。在农历新年,大多数家庭都会包很多美味的饺子。要包成饺子,遵循以下那容易的步骤。
The first step is to mix the flour with water. when the dough is ready, we can begin to make dumpling wrappers. we use a rolling pole to roll the dough into small, thin and round pieces so that they will be easy to cook. when the wrappers are done, it s time to prepare the filling. Usually, we use meat such as beef or mutton, and some vegetables such as cabbage or carrots for filling.You may actually choose whatever you like to put into it. we must chop those things into small pieces.Then put some salt, oil and other condiments into it and stir it evenly. When all these preparations are done, we can start making dumplings. First put a spoonful of filling in the center of the wrapper. Then stick the two opposite sides together and then the rest. Don t just cover the filling with the wrappers. The best shape of dumplings is that of a ship, because when they are boiling in the pan, they look like ships sailing in the sea. The smell can make your mouth water.
第一步就是把面粉和水和在一起。和好面之后,我们可以开始擀皮。我们使用一个滚动杆,把它揉成又薄又小的圆形面皮,这样会比较容易煮。皮弄完后,就是弄馅的时候了。通常我们用肉(比如牛肉和羊肉)还有蔬菜(比如白菜和胡萝卜)作馅。你可能选择任何你喜欢的馅包进去。我们必须把这些东西剁小。然后放上盐,油和其他调料搅拌它均匀。当所有这些准备工作都完成了,我们就可以开始包饺子了。首先放一勺馅在皮的中心。然后把两个相反的两边粘在一起,然后就是其他的了。不只是只是把馅包在皮里面。饺子最好看的形状是像一艘船,因为当它们在锅里煮时,他们看起来就像是大海里的船只。它们的香味会让你流口水。
【第四篇】:我的好朋友 My good friend
My friend Wei Hua was born in March, 1992. He lives in Beijing now. His father is a worker and his mother works in a hospital. He is good at maths and often gets full marks.
As good friends, we often play basketball together. He often helps me with maths when I have difficulty in it. He wants to be a scientist when he grows up.
我的朋友魏华出生于1992年3月,他现在住在北京。他的爸爸是一名工人,妈妈在医院工作。他数学学得好,经常得满分。
作为好朋友,我们经常在一起打篮球。当我学数学有困难时,他经常帮助我。他长大后想当科学家。
【第五篇】:我们只有一个地球We have only one globe
Dont you see the heavy smokes from the big chimneys? Dont you smell the gas from the motors all around the streets? Weve got much dirtier air! the icebergs are melting from the warmer winter because of the air pollution!
难道你没有看到从大烟囱里冒出来的浓重烟雾?难道你在大街上没闻到汽车发出来的气味吗?污染的空气已经很多了!因为空气污染,冰山在温暖的冬天融化了。
Dont you see there are less lives in the water? Dont you see that we must pay higher cost in water processing? Weve got much darker water running around! The oceans are in at danger.
难道你没看到水中的生物越来越少了。难道你没看到我们要花费大量的金钱来进行水处理。到处都有很多的脏水!海洋正处于危险之中。
Dont you see the montains getting bald? Dont you see our ground becoming hollow? Weve been exhausting the resources beneath the earth. Our grandchildren will live on nothing.
难道你没看到山峰变得越来越秃了吗?难道你没看到我们的地面变凹了吗? 我们已经耗尽地球的资源。我们的子子孙孙将什么都没有。
We have only one globe. Treasure the mother nature!
我们只有一个地球。珍惜大自然!
【第六篇】:我的寒假生活 My Winter Holiday
It was a very busy evening. I was doing my homework at my home. My father was writing a composition in the study room. My mother was interested in Shanghai opera. She was watching a Shanghai opera contest. The apartment was very quiet. Suddenly the light went out. It was a blackout, but I liked it very much. It came and I didnt have to do my homework. We went to the living room very slowly. After 5 minutes, we all sat in the sofa. It was a lucky, fortunate day. I said that lets held a concert. My parents agreed with me. I took out some candles and lighted up. We were singing, laughing and talking. We had a really good time. But while I was singing, the light suddenly turned on. Oh, my God. My father went back to his room went on writing. My mother turned on the TV and said to me Dear, do your homework! I felt very frustrated. I sat at the desk and thought I hated light. I hoped there would be a blackout the next day. I thought I would enjoy myself more and more. I went into a dream
今晚真是个忙碌的晚上。我正在家里写作业,我爸爸正在书房里写作文。我妈妈对上海歌剧感兴趣。她正在看上海歌剧比赛。公寓非常安静。突然间断电了。一切都黑麻麻的,但是我很喜欢。断电了,我就可以不用写作业了。我们慢慢的走向起居室。五分钟后,我们都坐在沙发上。这是一个既幸运又倒霉的一天。我说让我们开个音乐会。 我父母都同意了。我拿出一些蜡烛并点燃它们。我们唱歌,大笑,聊天。我们都玩得很开心但是当我在唱歌时,灯突然亮了。哦,我的上帝啊。我爸爸继续回房间写作文。我妈妈开着电视并对我说亲爱的,去写作业!我觉得很沮丧。我坐在桌子边,想我恨灯光。我希望第二天还能够断电。我觉得我会越来越开心的。我陷入了梦境
【第七篇】:善意的谎言 A Kind Lie
Last week I lost my lunch money my mother gave me. I was worried and sad. My best friend Xiaomei gave me her only 10 yuan and told me that was her pocket money. I believed that. Then I knew the money was saved by her from breakfast and she wanted to buy a new bag. It moved me.
上星期我把妈妈给我的午饭钱丢了,我又着急又伤心。我的好朋友小梅把她仅有的10元钱给了我,并告诉我这是妈妈给的零花钱。我相信了。后来我才知道那是她从早饭中省下来想给自己买个书包的,这件事让我感动极了。
【第八篇】:温暖的家 A Warm Family
My father is very busy, but he doesnt forget to accompany me. When he is free, he helps me do my homework. On holidays he often takes me to parks. I grow up with the love and care of my parents. I love my warm family.
爸爸工作很忙,但他依然不忘陪我。每当他有空,他会陪我一起做功课,节假日带我去公园。我是在父母的爱和呵护下长大的,我爱我温暖的家庭。
【第九篇】:体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports
Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, there are two sides to everything, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
运动在很多方面都对我们有好处。不用说,锻炼可以增强我们的体力。集体运动项目,比如篮球、排球或者足球,我们都会学到合作的重要性。参加运动,我们尽我们最大的努力去赢而且能够激发我们的竞争精神。经过一段精疲力尽的工作后,运动可以使我们放松。然而,常言道,什么事情都有两方面,运动也是不例外的。在参加体育活动时,我们可能会伤害到别的运动员或者我们自己,如果我们不足够小心的话。此外,过度的或过严的训练都可能对我们的健康有害。
My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.
我在体育运动方面的参与经验告诉我们运动可以让我们身心健康。也是让大家互相认识的好方式而且还能促进友谊。所以,只要我们足够小心,运动是百无一害的。
【第十篇】:我最喜爱的科目 My favourite subject
My name is XXX. I study in No.2 Middle school. My favourite subject is English. Because I think it is very easy and we can talik with foreigners by it.But I dont like Maths,its not easy at all.
I am not good at it. I am good at Music,so I like it, too.
Do you think so?
我叫XXX.我在第2中学读书。我最喜欢的科目是英语。因为我觉得它很容易,而且我们可以用它和外国人讲话。但是我不喜欢数学,它一点都不简单。我不擅长这方面。我的音乐很好,所以我也喜欢它。
你觉得呢?
【第十一篇】:杭州之旅 A Visit to Hangzhou
It was my first visit to Hangzhou. In one and a half days, I hurried through more than ten scenic spots. The West Lake in spring is gracefully pleasant, its beauty unparallelled. Walking along the lake, I saw willows bowing in shiness. The water is so blue. The pavilions throw their shadows in the water. What is most impressive is the blooming peach flowers vying with each other in showing their beauty. The tea bushes, the screens and quiet bamboos are left in my memory.
这是我第一次来到杭州。在一天半的时间里,我匆匆参观了十多个景点。春天里的西湖特别美丽,它的美丽无与伦比。沿着西湖走,我看到垂柳在阳光下发着绿莹莹的光,而湖水是那样的蓝。亭台倒映在水面上。最令人印象深刻的是桃花盛开时竞先展示他们的美丽。而茶树丛中,树丛和安静的竹子都留在我的记忆里。
When I walked for half an hour in the sun and suddenly saw a stretch of bamboos I could not help crying out, Ill go and sit in there. After three hours walk a murmuring stream came into my view. The water was clear and I could see through it to the bottom. The oval stones under the water were visible and even countable. I put my aching feet into the stream. Oh, the water was running across my feet. It was cool but not cold. I could not but admit that it was a most pleasant and comfortable moment.
当我在太阳底下走了半个小时后,突然见到一片竹子,我快要忍不住哭了出来,我要去坐那里。走了三个小时后,发出潺潺声的河流闯入了我的视线。水很清,我都可以看到水底了。可以看到在水里椭圆形的石头,甚至可以数出来。我把累到疼痛的脚放到水里。喔,水从我的脚边流过。这是凉而不冰的水。我不得不承认这是最开心和舒适的时刻。
Life is just like a journey. What is more, you have to hurry on the way, braving the scorching sun and burdened with luggage, while crossing over the mountains and slopes. Then you feel rewarded by a short rest. If only I could walk less and rest more!
生活就像旅行。而且你要快点出发,顶着烈日、和背着行李,爬过高山、穿过斜坡。一个短暂的休息你都会觉得是奖赏,希望能少走点路多点休息!
【第十二篇】:舞龙Dragon Dance
  China is the most populous(人口众多的) country in the world. Wherever there are Chinese people, there are dragons regarded as mascots. For over 2,000 years, the dragon has turned from a symbol of deity, emperor and imperial power into a symbol of the rising Chinese nation. The Dragon Dance , accordingly, has been elevated from asking for God and rain to expressing peoples courage, pride and wisdom.
中国是世界上人口众多的国家。哪里有中国人,哪里就有被视为吉祥物的龙。2000多年来,龙已经从神的象征,皇帝和皇权的象征转变成中华民族的象征。据说,舞龙已经从请求上帝降雨转变成了人们表达勇气,骄傲和智慧的方式了。
  The Dragon Dance has diversified models and forms. The dragon is a totem (图腾)of the Chinese nation. The farming tribes worship it very much. People think dragons can make clouds and bring them rain. Playing dragon dances in the spring will hopefully bring peop playing in dry seasons
playing to different families will drive ghosts out. Therefore, the custom goes on.
舞龙有各种各样的模式和形式。龙是中华民族的图腾。从事农业的人都很信奉它。人们认为龙可以让云层给他们带来雨水。春天玩舞龙是希望人们带来有利的气候。在干旱的季节里舞龙是希望能给他们带来雨水,在各家各户舞龙可以赶走鬼魂。因此,风俗就这样传下去了。
【第十三篇】:一个值得纪念的日子 A Memorable Day
One afternoon, it was drizzling. I was on my way home by train. There were only a few passengers in the carriage. When the train reached the station in front of a bridge, two impressive passengers got on, an old and a young. They looked like father and son. And they were both disabled. The old man was blind.The little boy of eight or nine years old had only one eye open,the other closed tightly. The little boy took pains to move with his father. As the train started rumbling again, the little boys voice got around, Grandpas, grandmas, uncles and aunts, my honor to meet you. Im Xiao Ming. Now I will sing a song for you.
一天下午,天空下起了毛毛雨。我正在坐火车回家的路上。在车厢里只有少数乘客。当火车到达一座桥前的车站时,两个令人印象深刻的乘客上了车,一个老人和一个年轻人。他们看起来像父子。他们都是残废的。老的是个盲人。这个八九岁光景的小男孩只有一只眼睛是睁开的,另一只是紧紧的闭着的。小男孩艰辛地和他的父亲移动。当火车再次开始隆隆作响时,小男孩的声音传开,爷爷,奶奶,叔叔婶婶们,认识你们是我的荣幸,我是小明。现在我要为你们唱一首歌。
Although the song was not very elegant, it sounded cordial and sweet. After several songs, as was expected, the boy began to beg. Neither did he use a plate, nor did he extend his hands before you. He just said, Uncles and aunts, then he would keep in silence. Everyone understood what he meant, but they pretended to know nothing. Some even turned their heads aside.When the boy got to the end of the carriage with empty hands, a middle aged woman screamed with annoyance, What the hell happens? The beggars are everywhere! Suddenly all eyes fixed on them. To our surprise, the little boy said slowly and seriously, Aunt, Im not a beggar. I live on singing.
虽然这首歌不是很优雅,但是它听起来亲切、甜蜜。几首歌曲后,正如预料的那样,小男孩开始乞求。他既没有用碗也没有在你面前伸手要钱。他只是说,叔叔阿姨们,然后他就保持沉默。每个人都会明白他的意思,但他们都装作什么都不知道。有些人甚至把他们的头转向另一边。当这个男孩走到车厢的尽头时,仍然是两手空空。一个中年女人烦躁的尖叫着,他妈的发生什么了?乞丐无处不在!突然间所有的目光都盯着他们。让我们吃惊的是,这个小男孩缓慢严肃地说,说真的,阿姨,我不是一个乞丐,我是以唱歌为生的。
At that moment, my eyes misted. I was not aware of who started to applaud. Immediately, the carriage was filled with applause. As I was putting a coin on his hand, I believed that there was no beggar on earth.
在那一刻,我的眼睛模糊了。我不知道谁开始鼓掌了。车厢里马上充满了掌声。当我将一枚硬币放在他的手上时,我相信世界上不会再有乞丐。
【第十四篇】:一个热心的人 A Warm-hearted Man!
One afternoon, an old woman was crossing the street with a basket in her hand. she was going to do some shopping.
just then a car ran up fast and she was knocked down. One of her legs was hurt and she couldnt move any more. A kind cleaner saw this and rushed to her at once. He helped her stand up and took her to the nearest hospital. What a warm-hearted man he was!
某天下午,一个老奶奶手上拿着篮子正在过马路。她正在去购物。就在那时一辆开得飞快的车把她撞倒了。她的一条腿受伤了,而且她也动不了了。一位好心的清洁工看到了这一幕就马上跑到老奶奶那里。他帮助她站起来并把她送到最近的医院。他是一个多么热心肠的人啊!
【第十五篇】:电脑能代替纸笔吗?Can Computer Replace Paper and Pen
People often say we have entered the electronic age. Computers have become the center of life. No one can live and work without computers. In the future, everyone can work and study at home before a PC. There won't be piles of files. Instead, a disc is OK enough.
With the appearance of printers, the pen becomes less useful than before. And since the computer was created, paper is also gradually giving way to the screen, which can show lively moving things from different sides in the same picture. It is true that with the developmem of science, such products as computers and printers will be the major tools in our future life and work. But the traditional tools will also exist for a long time to supplement the function of the modern ones. At least, we still need pens to sign with and paper to sign on.
人们总是说我们已经进入到了电子时代。电脑已经成了我们生活的中心。没人能够离开电脑生活和工作。将来,每个人可以在家在电脑前工作和学习。再也没有堆积成山的文件。取而代之的是一个磁盘就足够了。随着打印机的出现,笔变得没以前重要了。自从电脑的出现,纸也慢慢的让位于屏幕了,因为屏幕可以向人们活灵活现的展示同一张图片的不同角度。是这真的,随着科学的发展,像电脑、打印机这样的产品将会是我们未来生活、工作中的主意工具。但是,但是传统的工具也将在很长一段时间内存在来弥补现代工具的不足。最后,我们仍然需要笔去签约。
【第十六篇】:关于助人为乐Should we help others in need?
 Helping others has always been a virtue in traditional Chinese culture. But whats strange nowadays is that people dare not show their helping hands to those in need. I would like to elaborate my views on this issue.
乐于助人在中国传统文化中一直是一种美德。可是很奇怪的是,现在的人都不敢伸出援手去帮助那些需要帮助的人
  Firstly, I think peoples moral sense has degraded. When egoism gains the upper hand, many people find it growingly hard to help others. Secondly, there is no denying that some tragic events turn out to be traps by people with evil intentions. So common people are becoming more risk-conscious and are more wary of traps and deceits.
首先,我认为人们的道德意识已经退化。当利己主义获得了上风,许多人觉得越来越难去帮助别人。其次,毫无疑问一些不幸的事件结果证明是有着不良目的的陷阱。因此,老百姓变得越来越有危机意识而陷阱和骗局也变得越来越谨慎。
  In general, I contend the idea that we should be warm-hearted and offer help as well as look out for potential hazards so as not to be deceived.
总的来说,我主张应该热心肠,我认为我们应该热心提供帮助同时也留心潜在危险,以免被骗。
【第十七篇】:元宵节英语日记 The lantern festival a happy day.
In the morning, I was produced crackling of guns to awaken, turns out today isThe Lantern Festivalah, I climb up quickly, and her mother went homes feast.
早晨,我被噼里啪啦的炮声惊醒了,原来,今天是元霄节啊,我飞快的爬起来,和妈妈去姨姨家过节。  
In the homes, my mother and I spent a happy day.
在姨姨家,我和妈妈度过快乐的一天。
Go home at night, fresh out ofs home, my mother and I were sudden sound of guns surrounded, mother scared to cover your ears hiding in a small car back, and I was excited straight forward blunt, when guns small bit of time, my mother just slowly explore successful in career, I a pull a mothers hand to the gate ran, and made an effort, we just escaped from the gun battalion, we took a taxi, this just breathe a sigh of relief.
晚上回家时,刚走出姨姨家,我和妈妈就被突然响起的炮声包围了,妈妈吓得捂住耳朵躲在一辆小车的后面,而我却兴奋地直往前冲,当炮声小一点的时候,我妈妈才慢慢地探出头来,我一把拉住妈妈的手向大门跑去,费了好大功夫,我们才逃出炮的包围圈,我们坐上一辆出租车,这才松了一口气。
The Lantern Festival is really exciting!
 啊!这个元霄节过得真刺激呀!
【第十八篇】:我理想的一天My Perfect Day
First, I would have breakfast with Queen Elizabeth II in Buckingham Palace.
首先,我在白金汉宫和英国女王伊丽莎白二世吃早餐。
Then I would go to the moon with Heller Borry in my own plane. On the moon I would take photos and sing a song with a microphone.
然后我会和Heller Borry用我自己的飞机一起飞向月球。在月球上我会拍照片,用麦克风唱歌。
After that, I would come back to the earth and show my photos of the moon to my friends.
之后我会回到地球,把我在月球上的照片给我朋友看。
I like adventures, so I would go to Egypt to see the great pyramids.
我喜欢冒险,所以我会去埃及看看伟大的金字塔。
I would go into the pyramids to see the mummies. Then I would go to the South Pole with an exploration and learn something.
我会去金字塔看木乃伊。之后我会去探索南极并学一些东西。
After that I would climb up the Qomolangma and see the sights.
在那之后我会去爬珠穆朗玛峰并且游览观光。
Next I would go to London to make some new English friends. At last, I would go home and sleep for a long time.
之后我会去伦敦交一些新的英国朋友。最后,我会回家并睡很长时间。
【第十九篇】:成功的秘诀是什么What Is the Secret of Success
  Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didnt say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. on it was written:A=X+Y+Z.
有一次我问我的爸爸成功的秘密是什么。他什么都没说,不过在一张纸上写了一些字人,然后把纸给了我。我看着那张纸,上面写着A=X+Y+Z。
  What does it mean?I asked.
那是什么意思?我问道
  A means success, explained my father. X means hard, Y means good ways, and Z means you must stop talking and start to work.
A的意思是成功,爸爸解释说X的意思是努力,Y的意思是好的方法,Z的意思是你必须停下来说话去工作。
  Thats right. From then on, I tried my best to be better.
这是对的。从那时候起,我尽我最大的努力做到更好。
【第二十篇】:饲养宠物Keeping pets
Some people think that keeping pets is a good thing. They say that it is an hobby which should had. They also claim that pets make lives more colorful and entertaining for both women and men.
有些人认为养宠物是一件美好的事情。他们说,(养宠物)是一个应该有的爱好。他们也声称养宠物可以使生活更加多彩,并给男性和女性带来更多娱乐。
On the other hand, there are many people who say that pets should be banned. They point out that pets are responsible for disease which hurt property, and for injuries suffered both by the people who kept them and by innocent other people. They also say that pets are a waste of money and resources.
另一方面,也有很多人说应该禁止养宠物。他们指出宠物是造成伤害(身体)性能疾病的原因,并且会使养宠物的人和其他无辜的人受伤。他们也说,养宠物是一个浪费钱和资源(的事)。
My own point of view is that we should had the hobby of keeping pets. While at the same time making them harmless. In addition, we should restrict the keeping the pets to some area.
我的观点是我们应该有养宠物的爱好。但同时要尽量使它们成为无害的。另外,我们应该在某些区域内禁止养宠物。
篇二十一:最喜欢的节日 Favorite Holiday
  My favorite holiday is New Year.Its a very important festival in Chinese cultrue.In fact,its the highlight of the year.Everyone returns home for a family reunion.We have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives.People also visit each other.We exchange gifts and good wishes for the next year.
我最喜欢的节日是春节。它在中国文化中是很重要的节日。事实上,它是每年的亮点。每个人都回家与家人团聚。我们有一个盛大的宴会,聊所有发生在我们生活中的事。人们互相拜访,交换礼物,为新的一年祝福。
  New Year is especially fun for kids.Thats because we get presents and treats,including red envelopes filled with money.We also get to set off fireworks.But we never forget that this holiday is a time to give thanks.We feel grateful for our family and the things that we have.Finally,we think about the future and the great year ahead.
新年对孩子们是特别有趣的。那是因为我们得到了礼物和款待,其中包括红包。我们也可以放烟花。但我们永远不会忘记这是一个表达感谢假期。我们感谢我们的家人和我们所拥有的事情。最后,我们提前思考我们的未来以及美好的新的一年。
【第二十二篇】:团队合作非常重要Teamwork is very important
  I am not fond of basketball,let alone to play it.But I have seen a wonderful basketball game between my class and postgraduate class.It is so wonderful that I cannt help asking myself Is it real.The answer is pretty yes.I also learn a lot from the game.
我不喜欢篮球,更不用说打了。但我已经看到了我们班和研究生班之间的一场精彩的篮球比赛。它是如此美妙,我不禁问自己,这是真的吗。答案是肯定的。从比赛中我也学到了很多。
  First ,teamwork is very important.You are sure to fail if you play by yourself.So five members must play together and well orgnized.Second ,you should have a aim.In order to reach it,you should try your best.
首先,团队合作是非常重要的。你一定会失败的如果你只靠自己的话。所以五个成员必须一起参与、组织好。其次,你应该有目标。为了达到这个目的,你应该尽你最大的努力。
  Last,never give up whatever have happened.Even if you get low scores,you shouldnt give up.If there is a will,there is a way.If there is a will ,there is also a opportunity.And you can make failure into success.Believe yourself and believe your team.You are the best one.
最后,无论发生什么事情永不放弃。即使你得到较低的分数,你也不应该放弃。有志者事竟成。如果有志着,也会有机会。你可以把失败变成成功。相信你自己,相信你的团队。你是最好的。
【第二十三篇】:春节来了 Chinase New Year is coming soon
Chinese New Year is coming soon!
中国的新年就快到了!
Im going to buy some new clothes. Then Im going to put on new clothes. We are going to clean my house. We are going to eat a big dinner. We are going to get lucky money from our parents and we are going to say thank you. Its going to be lots of fun!
我要去买一些新衣服。然后我要穿上新衣服。我们要打扫我的房子。我们要吃一顿丰盛的晚餐。我们要从父母那里拿压岁钱而且要说谢谢。这将是非常有趣的!
【第二十四篇】:如何度过这个寒假期?How to Spend the Winter Holiday?
l had just planned what am l going to in my hoilday a few days ago. First, l am going to play with my friends and do homework together, so l wont need to do it all by myself. Then , we will go shopping, eat together, play some games, and so on. But l will do some study, so that l will get more mark for the exam. Of course, I will spend some days to stay with my parents and go out and have lunch with them, because they are my only parents.
我刚刚在前几天里,计划了我在假期里要做什么.首先,我将会和朋友去玩然后一起做作业,所以我就不用担心我要自己做完作业。然后,我们一起去买东西,一起吃饭,一起玩些游戏等等。但是我会学习的,因为我可以在考试中考高点分数。当然,我会花点时间留在父母身边和他们一起出去玩、吃午饭,因为他们是我的唯一的父母。
l have l feeling that is will be a very ineresting hoilday that l have.
我有个感觉,我会有个很有趣的假期
【第二十五篇】:新年春节大扫除General House Cleaning
  Preparations for the Chinese New Year in old China start well in advance of the New Years Day. The 24th of the twelfth month is set aside for the annual housecleaning. Every household will give a thorough cleaning to their houses, clothes, bedclothes and all utensils,(器具) to bid farewell to the old year and to usher in the new. It is believed the cleaning sweeps away bad luck and makes the house ready for good luck to enter. All brooms and dustpans are put away on New Years Eve so good luck cannot be swept away.
在旧中国,元旦之后就开始提前准备过年的东西了。十二月二十四是留给年度大扫除的。家家户户都会彻彻底底的打扫他们的房子,衣服,被褥和所有的器具,来辞旧迎新。据说,打扫可以赶走坏运气,使房子有好运气。在除夕夜,所有的扫帚和簸箕都会被放在一边,免得好运被扫走了。
  Spring couplets, written in black ink on large vertical scrolls of red paper, are put on the walls or on the sides of the doors. These couplets, short poems written in classical Chinese, are expressions of good wishes for the family in the coming year. In addition, symbolic flowers and fruits are used to decorate the house. Animated(活生生的) door gods, scrolls of happiness, beautiful window flowers, colorful New Year paintings and flower-decorated red lanterns, all gives a happy and prosperous atmosphere of the Festival.
春联,用黑墨水写在垂直滚动大红纸上,是贴在墙壁上或在门边。这些对联和短诗是用繁体字写的,都是表达了对家庭在新的一年里的良好祝愿。此外,象征性的鲜花和水果是用来装饰房子。(活生生的)门神,充满幸福的卷轴,美丽的窗花,丰富多彩的年画和用花装饰的红灯笼,都展示出了一个喜庆和热闹的节日气氛。
  Storeowners are busy as everybody goes purchasing for the New Year, from edible(食用的) oil, rice, chicken, fish and meat, to fruit, candies and nuts, and to various decorations, new clothes and shoes for children as well as gifts for friends and relatives.
店主正忙着给大家进行新的一年的采购,从食用油,大米,鸡肉,鱼,肉,水果,糖果和坚果,到各种不同的装饰,新衣服和给孩子们的鞋子以及给朋友和亲戚的礼物。
【第二十六篇】:如何养成好习惯Good Habit
When we have formed the good study habit, we learn things quickly and remember things easily. Do you sometimes copy others homework? It is not good. No matter how difficult the homework is, you must try to do it yourself and finish it on time. If you practice again and again, nothing will be difficult.
当我们养成良好的学习习惯,我们学东西会变快,记事情也会变得容易。有时你是不是会抄别人的作业?这是不对的。无论作业有多难,你都必须自己做,并按时完成它。如果你一次又一次的练习,就没有什么是困难的了。
When you are having lessons, dont forget to make notes.Every evening you must take out the notes and review what you have learned today. Before doing homework, do not forget to clean your desks. A clean desk will make you feel comfortable.
当你得到教训时,不要忘记做笔记。每天晚上你必须拿出笔记,复习你今天学到了什么。在做作业之前,不要忘记清理你的桌子。一个干净的桌子上会让你感觉舒适。
A Good study habit is the key to success.
一个好的学习习惯是成功的关键。
【第二十七篇】:我的假期my holiday
Im going to the sun on my holiday. I will go there by a spaceship. I will take a big blue spaceship. Then Ill pilot the spaceship to the sun. The sun is very hot. So I put on the super-shirt. In the morning, I will have some sun burger for my breakfast.
我要去太阳度假。我将用宇宙飞船去那里。我要坐一个蓝色的宇宙飞船。然后我会驾驶飞船到太阳。太阳很热。所以我穿上超衬衫。早上,我会吃太阳汉堡作早餐。
At eight oclock, I will play with my friends there. They are super dog and super girl. Super dog is white and black. Super girl is very clever. Super girl and super dog like to play with me. So I play with them for forty minutes. Then I do my homework in my little red room on a small blue table. After my home work, I will have my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will make some red toy bear to the sun babies. I will have red juice, red fish and red rice. All the things are red. Then I need a lot of water on the sun because the sun is too hot. So I will walk to the spaceship. Ill pilot the spaceship to the earth.
八点我就可以和我的朋友那里玩耍了。他们是超级狗和超级女孩。狗是黑色和白色相间的。超级女孩很聪明。超级女生和超级狗喜欢和我玩。所以我和他们玩了四十分钟。然后我在我小小的红房子里的蓝色的小桌子上做我的功课。做完作业后,我就吃午餐。我会吃太阳沙拉。我会给太阳婴儿做一些红色的玩具熊。我会喝红色的果汁,红色的鱼和红色的米饭。所有的东西都是红色的。然后我需要大量的水因为在太阳上实在是太热了。所以我会步行到飞船,驾驶飞船回到地球。
This is a good holiday on the sun.
这是一个在太阳上的愉快假期。
【第二十八篇】:早起重要性The Important of Early Rising
Early rising benefits us in many ways.
早起在各方面对我们都有好处。
First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, by taking morning exercises we can improve our health.
首先,早起能帮助我们保持健康。我们都需要新鲜的空气。但是早上的空气是最新鲜的。此外,做早操也能够提高我们的健康。
Second, it can help us in our studies. In the morning we can learn more quickly.
其次,早起能在学习方面帮助我们。早上我们可以学得很快。
Third, it can enable us to plan our work for the day. We cannot work well without a proper plan. Early rising can also give us enough time to get ready for our work.
第三,早起能让我们计划好一整天的工作。没有一个适当的计划我们无法好好工作。早起也可以给我们足够的时间来准备我们的工作。
So we say that those who always get up late should make great effort to get up early.
因此我们说那些总是起得晚的人应该努力早起。
【第二十九篇】:我的寒假打算 My Winter Holiday Plans
My Winter Holiday plans well. Winter holiday is coming. So what I am going to do? I am going to read English books,surf the Internet,play badmintoon every day。And first I am going to finish my homework 。In addition, I am going to leave Shantou for Xiamen with my family and we are going to stay there for ten days。And after we are getting there, we are going to eat delicious food,climb the mountains in the Jin Bang Park。That must be a lot more fun and we will very excited。How about you?What are you going to do when the Winter Holiday is coming?
我的寒假计划好了,寒假就要到了。所以我要做什么呢?我要读英语书籍,上网,每天打羽毛球。首先我要先完成我的家庭作业。此外,我打算与我的家人离开汕头到厦门,我们打算在那儿呆十天。我们到达那里后,我们去吃美味的食物,爬金榜公园的山脉。肯定很有趣,我们也会非常兴奋。你呢?寒假来了你要做什么呢?
【第三十篇】:美丽的公园 Beautiful park
In xiamen there is a park. Its a big and beautiful park. It has two gates. They are the north gate and the west gate. Many people park their bikes in front of the gates.
在厦门有一个又大又漂亮的公园。它有两个大门。他们是北门和西门。许多人把自行车停在大门前。
There is a shop at the north gate. When you go into the park through the north gate, you will find a large square on your right and you will see lots of trees and flowers around you. In the west of the park, there is a playground.
在北门有个商店。当你从北门进入公园的时候,你会发现在你的右边是一个大广场,你会看到你周围有很多花草树木。在公园的西边,有一个操场。
Sometimes some children fly kites on it and some people sit on the grass and chat. In the middle of the park, there is a lake. there are many boats on it. There is a hill in the east of the park.
有时有些孩子在操场上放风筝,一些人坐在草地上聊天。在公园的中间,有一个湖,湖上有许多船。在公园的东边有一座小山。
The park is very beautiful. I love it very much. Will you come to visit it some day?
公园很漂亮。我非常喜欢它。你会不会在未来的某一天过来参观它呢?
【第三十一篇】:我的家乡My Hometown
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theaters have sprung up one after another.The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown and all the people there. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
我的家乡是一个美丽的地方。它位于一条宽大的河流边上,盛产鱼和大米。但是在过去它是一个贫穷落后的小镇。许多人没有工作。他们的生活过得很艰辛。1949我的家乡解放了。自那以后发生了很大的变化。街道已经拓宽。工厂,学校,医院,电影院和剧院如雨后春笋般涌现。人们的生活有了很大的改善。我爱我的家乡和那里的人。他们正在努力工作以使它更丰富、更美丽。
【第三十二篇】:初中寒假英语作文:寒假生活My winter vacation
During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 oclock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 oclock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation.
寒假期间,我的生活没有什么不同的。我每天十一点醒来,洗完碗后,与我的父母吃丰盛的午餐。之后我玩电脑游戏,玩到吃晚饭的时候。晚餐后。我继续玩游戏玩到凌晨两点,然后去睡觉了。这就是寒假我暗淡无光的一天生活。
But I havent bored all the time. Sometimes I read the books, sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was very cold outside and snowy all the day. And I also meet some of my good friends during the vacation ,we have a very long talk about the life of each other in the past year and play table tennis tegether .And I watched the spring festival party of the CCTV in the last seconds of the 2011 year! I think this is the thing most people of china doing at that time.
但我不是所有的时间都是那么的无趣。有时候我读书,有时我听音乐或在床上听收音机,因为外面很冷而且一整天都在下雪。寒假的时候我也会跟我一些好朋友见面,我们会聊各自在过去一年里的生活,一起打乒乓球。我会在2011年的最后一秒钟看中央电视台春节联欢晚会!我认为这是中国的大多数人会做的事情。
【第三十三篇】:互联网与我们的生活The Internet and Our Life
We know the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life.
互联网在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用。
On the Internet, we can get as much information as we can. We can send e-mails to our friends and talk to them as well. Besides, on the Internet we can read books, enjoy music and watch ball games. We can also do shopping without leaving our homes. But many students spend too much time playing Internet games. They waste a lot of time.
在互联网上,我们可以得到尽可能多的信息。我们可以发送电子邮件给我们的朋友,就像跟他们聊天一样。此外,我们可以在网上看书,听音乐和看球赛。我们也可以不离开自己的家购物。但许多学生花太多时间玩网络游戏。他们浪费了很多时间。
We must make good use of the Internet.
我们必须好好利用网络
【第三十四篇】:我的英语老师 My English Teacher
Mr. Lee is my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English songs. Sometimes he tells us some funny stories. He often encourages us to speak and write in English. Although we may make mistakes now and then, he always corrects them patiently and tells us how to write properly. He is really a good teacher. We all love him and his class.
我的英语老师姓李,他30岁了。他特别喜欢体育,所以看起采既年轻又强壮。他还很喜欢唱歌。每当我们上课累了的时候,他就教我们唱一些英文歌曲。有时还给我们讲一些有趣的故事。他经常鼓励我们用英语交谈和写作。虽然我们时不时地会犯一些错误,但他总是耐心地给我们指出并改正,还教我们如何正确表达。他真是一位好老师。我们都喜欢他,也喜欢上他的课。
【第三十五篇】:我的网友 My Net Friend
I was only nine years old when I learnt how to use a computer. My mother is my first teacher. I know how to type, how to copy a file, and how to visit a web site on the Internet. One day, mom was not at home. I turned on the computer and began to learn how to chat on net. The first one I met there was a boy called Tom. He greeted me politely. When he knew that I was only a 9-year-old girl, and almost knew nothing about chatting on net,he started showing me how to use the chatting tools, how to download, and how to send e-mails. I learnt a lot from him.
我开始学电脑的时候才九岁。妈妈是我的启蒙老师。我学会了如何打字,如何拷贝文件,如何上网登录网站。一天,妈妈不在家。我打开电脑,开始学着上网聊天。汤姆是我在网上遇到的第一个朋友。他礼貌地跟我打招呼。当他得知我才九岁,而且对网上聊天一无所知时,他开始教我如何使用聊天工具,如何下载,以及如何发电子邮件。我从他那里学到了很多东西。
【第三十六篇】:我的初恋 My first love
Everyone should have a love.Because love is pure.We can not to pollute it.Love is wonderful.She is a good girl.She helped everyone.She study very well almost better than I. Hehe.
每个人都应该有爱情。因为爱情是很单纯的。我们不能污染它。爱是美好的。她是个好女孩。她帮助每个人。她学习很好,几乎超过了我。呵呵。
We eat together.We play together. We study together......
我们一起吃饭,一起玩,一起学习
Last I love her.
【第三十七篇】:读书的方法 The Ways of Reading
  Pany we keep, for our habit, and character will be as much influenced by the former as by the latter.We may obtain knowledge by reading. The more books we read, the more we accumulate the knowledge. Is it right? I dont think so. Its not wide reading but useful reading that leads to success. And only good books can benifit us.
我们经营的公司,我们的习惯,和性格的影响是一样的。我们可以通过读书获得知识。我们书读得越多,我们积累的越知识多。没有错吧?我不这么认为。不是广泛的阅读而是阅读有用的书让我们成功的。只有好书才对我们有益。
  So choosing books is very important for reading. Many students spend a lot of time reading legends and swordsman novels.Its a waste of time. Some students even read some bad books and it is harmful for them. So be as careful of the books we read, as of the company we keep, for our habit and character will be as much influenced by the former as by the latter.
因此选择书对阅读是很重要的。许多学生花大量的时间读传奇和武侠小说,这是浪费时间。甚至有些学生读一些不好的书,这对他们是有害的。所以要谨慎读书,就像经营公司,对我们的习惯和性格的影响是一样的。
【第三十八篇】:不良的饮食习惯 Bad Eating Habits
  Bad eating habits can destroy our health,lots of diseases occur because of bad eating habits. There are lots of bad eating habits in our life which we always ignore.
不良的饮食习惯可以摧毁我们的健康,许多疾病的发生是因为不良的饮食习惯。我们总是忽视我们的生活中的很多不良的饮食习惯。
  For example,Watching television while having meals or snacks .Doing this means you dont pay attention to your food, forget how full you are, and often eat too much.Having drinks rather than water.Fizzy drinks and fruit juice are usually high in calories and sugar, which can cause weight problems. Water is important in making your brain cells and every organ in your body work properly.And eating in front of the computer and staying there after meals.
例如,看电视的时候吃东西。这意味着你不留意你的食物,忘记你有多饱,经常会吃太多。喝杯饮料,而不是水。碳酸饮料和果汁通常是高卡路里和糖份的,这可能会导致体重问题。水是非常重要的,可以让你的大脑细胞以及你的身体里的每个器官正常工作。在电脑前吃饭,饭后也呆在那里。
  These are only some of them. For the sake of our health. we should conquer all ofthese bad eating habits.
这些只是其中的一些。为我们的健康,我们应该克服所有这些不良的饮食习惯。
【第三十九篇】:我们学校的变化 The Changes in Our School
  Im a student in a middle school. I want to tell you that our school has changed a lot . Our school is much bigger than before. There also is a big garden now.And many trees and flowers are there. we can sit and relax ourselves there.
我是一个中学生。我想告诉你我们学校变了好多。我们的学校比以前更大了。现在还有一个大花园。有许多树木和花草。我们可以坐在那里放松自己。
  The playground is much bigger and more beautiful than before. Many boys play football there after school.And many girls play games there.They are very happy.
操场比以前更大、更漂亮了。许多男孩放学后在那里踢足球。许多女孩在那里玩游戏。他们都很开心。
  Now we are in Grade 3, we have to study harder than before. Students do their homework in their free time.I think it is good, but taking some exercise is important, too.
现在我们是3年级了,我们要比以前更加努力学习。学生在他们空余时间做功课。我觉得这是好的,但锻炼也是很重要的。
  Now our school is more beautiful, we are more polite to our teachers and we like to study very much. I think our school has changed in many ways.
现在我们的学校更美丽,我们对老师也更有礼貌,我们都非常喜欢学习。我认为我们的学校也在很多方面都改变了。
小编推荐:
七年级下册英语作文大全相关的文章
本文标题:七年级下册英语作文大全
本文地址:/html/86.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级语文寒假作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信