歌词里有baby now you.......wahen the.... i was lonely歌词 in the corner

完形填空:It was the golden season . I could see the yellow leaves 1 on the cool 2 . In such a season, I liked walking alone in the leaves, listening to the sound of them.Autumn is a 3 season and life is uninteresting. The free days always get me 4 . But one day, the sound of a violin 5 into my ears like a stream flowing in the mountains. I was so surprised that I jumped to see what it was. A young girl, standing in the wind, was 6in playing her violin.I had 7 seen her before. The music was so attractive that I listened quietly. Lost in the music, I didn’t realize that I had been 8there for so long but my 9 did not seem to disturb her.Leaves were still falling. Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building 10 I went downstairs to watch her performance. I was the only audience. The autumn seemed no longer lonely and life became 11. 12 we didn’t know each other, I thought we were already good friends. I believed she also liked me .Autumn was nearly over. One day, when I was listening devotedly, the sound suddenly stopped. To my 13 ,the girl came over to me.“You must like violin, ” she said.“Yes . And you play very well. Why did you stop?” I asked.Suddenly, a 14 expression appeared on her face and I could feel something unusual.“I came here to see my grandmother, but now I must leave. I once played very badly. It was your listening every day that 15 me. ” she said.“In fact, it was your playing 16 gave me a meaningful autumn. ” I answered. “Let us be friends. ”The girl smiled and I smiled.I never heard her play again in my life. I no longer went downstairs to listen like before. Only thick leaves were left behind. But I will always remember the fine figure of the girl. She is like a 17 ; so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.There are many kinds of friends. Some are always 18 you, but don’t understand you. Some say only a few words to you, but are close to you. Many people will step in your life, but only 19friends leave footprints.I shall always recall the autumn and the girl with the 20 . She will always bring back the friendship between us. I know she will always be my best friend.1. A. shaking B. hanging C. falling D. floating2. A. wind B. snow C. air D. rain3. A. lively B. lovely C. harvest D. lonely4. A. up B. off C. down D. over5. A. flowed B. grew C. entered D. ran6. A. lost B. active C. busy D. interested7. A. ever B. never C. often D. usually8. A. waiting B. stopping C. standing D. hearing9. A. existence B. thought C. steps D. breath10. A. where B. so C. when D. but11. A. interesting B. moving C. encouraging D. exciting12. A. But B. However C. Even D. Though13. A. astonishment B. delight C. pride D. satisfaction14. A. happy B. sad C. strange D. surprised15. A. surprised B. excited C. encouraged D. interested16. A. that B. which C. it D. who17. A. song B. dream C. fire D. wind18. A. with B. for C. against D. to19. A. good B. true C. new D. old20. A. sound B. song C. play D. violin - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空:It was the golden season . I could see the yellow leaves 1 on the cool 2 . In such a season, I liked walking alone in the leaves, listening to the sound of them.Autumn is a 3 season and life is uninteresting. The free days always get me 4 . But one day, the sound of a violin 5 into my ears like a stream flowing in the mountains. I was so surprised that I jumped to see what it was. A young girl, standing in the wind, was 6in playing her violin.I had 7 seen her before. The music was so attractive that I listened quietly. Lost in the music, I didn’t realize that I had been 8there for so long but my 9 did not seem to disturb her.Leaves were still falling. Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building 10 I went downstairs to watch her performance. I was the only audience. The autumn seemed no longer lonely and life became 11. 12 we didn’t know each other, I thought we were already good friends. I believed she also liked me .Autumn was nearly over. One day, when I was listening devotedly, the sound suddenly stopped. To my 13 ,the girl came over to me.“You must like violin, ” she said.“Yes . And you play very well. Why did you stop?” I asked.Suddenly, a 14 expression appeared on her face and I could feel something unusual.“I came here to see my grandmother, but now I must leave. I once played very badly. It was your listening every day that 15 me. ” she said.“In fact, it was your playing 16 gave me a meaningful autumn. ” I answered. “Let us be friends. ”The girl smiled and I smiled.I never heard her play again in my life. I no longer went downstairs to listen like before. Only thick leaves were left behind. But I will always remember the fine figure of the girl. She is like a 17 ; so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.There are many kinds of friends. Some are always 18 you, but don’t understand you. Some say only a few words to you, but are close to you. Many people will step in your life, but only 19friends leave footprints.I shall always recall the autumn and the girl with the 20 . She will always bring back the friendship between us. I know she will always be my best friend.1. A. shaking B. hanging C. falling D. floating2. A. wind B. snow C. air D. rain3. A. lively B. lovely C. harvest D. lonely4. A. up B. off C. down D. over5. A. flowed B. grew C. entered D. ran6. A. lost B. active C. busy D. interested7. A. ever B. never C. often D. usually8. A. waiting B. stopping C. standing D. hearing9. A. existence B. thought C. steps D. breath10. A. where B. so C. when D. but11. A. interesting B. moving C. encouraging D. exciting12. A. But B. However C. Even D. Though13. A. astonishment B. delight C. pride D. satisfaction14. A. happy B. sad C. strange D. surprised15. A. surprised B. excited C. encouraged D. interested16. A. that B. which C. it D. who17. A. song B. dream C. fire D. wind18. A. with B. for C. against D. to19. A. good B. true C. new D. old20. A. sound B. song C. play D. violin完形填空:It was the golden season . I could see the yellow leaves& 1& on the cool& 2 . In such a season, I liked walking alone in the leaves, listening to the sound of them.Autumn is a& 3& season and life is uninteresting. The free days always get me &4 &. But one day, the sound of a violin& 5& into my ears like a stream flowing in the mountains. I was so surprised that I jumped to see what it was. A young girl, standing in the wind, was &6&&in playing her violin.I had& 7&& seen her before. The music was so attractive that I listened quietly. Lost in the music, I didn’t realize that I had been &8&&there for so long but my& 9&& did not seem to disturb her.Leaves were still falling. Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building& 10&& I went downstairs to watch her performance. I was the only audience. The autumn seemed no longer lonely and life became &11&.& 12& we didn’t know each other, I thought we were already good friends. I believed she also liked me .Autumn was nearly over. One day, when I was listening devotedly, the sound suddenly stopped. To my& 13& ,the girl came over to me.“You must like violin, ” she said.“Yes . And you play very well. Why did you stop?” I asked.Suddenly, a& 14&& expression appeared on her face and I could feel something unusual.“I came here to see my grandmother, but now I must leave. I once played very badly. It was your listening every day that& 15&& me. ” she said.“In fact, it was your playing& 16& gave me a meaningful autumn. ” I answered. “Let us be friends. ”The girl smiled and I smiled.I never heard her play again in my life. I no longer went downstairs to listen like before. Only thick leaves were left behind. But I will always remember the fine figure of the girl. She is like a 17& ; so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.There are many kinds of friends. Some are always& 18&& you, but don’t understand you. Some say only a few words to you, but are close to you. Many people will step in your life, but only &19&&friends leave footprints.I shall always recall the autumn and the girl with the& 20& . She will always bring back the friendship between us. I know she will always be my best friend.1.&&&&&&& A. shaking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hanging&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. falling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. floating2.&&&&&&& A. wind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. snow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. air&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. rain3.&&&&&&& A. lively&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lovely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. harvest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lonely4.&&&&&&& A. up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. over5.&&&&&&& A. flowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. grew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. entered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ran6.&&&&&&& A. lost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. active&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. busy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. interested7.&&&&&&& A. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. usually8.&&&&&&& A. waiting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. standing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hearing9.&&&&&&& A. existence&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. thought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. steps&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. breath10.&&&&& A. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. but11.&&&&& A. interesting&&&&&&&&&&&& B. moving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. encouraging&&&&&&&&&& D. exciting12.&&&&& A. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. However&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Though13.&&&&& A. astonishment&&&&&&&&& B. delight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pride&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. satisfaction14.&&&&& A. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surprised15.&&&&& A. surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. encouraged&&&&&&&&&&& D. interested16.&&&&& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. who17.&&&&& A. song&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dream&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fire&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wind18.&&&&& A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. against&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to19.&&&&& A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. true&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. new&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. old20.&&&&& A. sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. song&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. violin科目:难易度:最佳答案1—10 DADCA& ABCAC&&&&&&& 11--20 ADABC ABABD 解析知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 lonely歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信