which hotel is near the station改为同义词句

three star hotel翻译成中文
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
三星级旅店
三星旅馆三星酒店
三星级旅馆 三星级酒店
扫描下载二维码英语句型转换The population of the city is(350000)就()提问The park is close to the station.(改为同义句)It takes him (an hour)to do his homework.就()提问Shanghai has more people than wenzhou.(改为同义句)There are over 50 students in our class.改为同义句He was very tired.He didn't stop working.合并为一句Stopping population from increasing is difficuit,ifind合并为一句China has about twenty percent of the word's population.改为同义句Why not go to the movies tonight?改为同义句The street has lots of noise.改为同义句
The population of the city is(350000)就()提问What's the population of the city?The park is close to the station.(改为同义句)The park is near the stationIt takes him (an hour)to do his homework.就()提问How long does it take him to do his homework?Shanghai has more people than wenzhou.(改为同义句)Wenzhou has less people than Shanghai There are over 50 students in our class.改为同义句There are more than 50 students in our classHe was very tired.He didn't stop working.合并为一句He was very tired, but he didn't stop workingStopping population from increasing is difficuit,ifind合并为一句I find it difficult to stop population from increasingChina has about twenty percent of the word's population.改为同义句There are about twenty percent of word's people in ChinaWhy not go to the movies tonight?改为同义句Why don't we go to the movies tonight?How about going to the movies tonight?The street has lots of noise.改为同义句There is lots of noise in the street
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新目标英语七年级下册期中句型转换专题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
新目标英语七年级下册期中句型转换专题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢用括号所给单词的适当形式填空并讲明原因1:The hotel,well()near the railway station,is the most profiting one in the city(situate)2:Rome is a city with a long hiatory.Wherever you go,you can see large museums and()(symbol)3:Mr Smith is the person who ()the town(government)4:When ()with dangerous situation,we should keep calm(face)5:We found ourselves in()(opposite)to several students on this issue6:My parents are in ()(agree)on what color to paint the house
保证准确率! 1. situated句子主语the hotel和动词situate之间构成被动关系,所以用过去分词situated2. symbolssymbol是可数名词,和museum并列,所以用复数形式symbols3. governswho指代the person,为第三人称单数,且句子使用一般现在时,所以使用及物动词govern的单三形式governs4. faced固定短语be faced with...,意思是“面临/面对...”,因为做状语,所以去掉be动词5. opposition固定短语in opposition to...,意思是“反对...”opposition是opposite的名词形式,做介词in的宾语6. agreementin agreement也是固定短语,意思是“达成一致;同意”.agreement是agree的名词形式,做介词in的宾语.
如果对你有所帮助,请点击我回答下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Who takes care of the elderly in the United
States today? Many people wrongly believe that when people reach old age, their
families place them in nursing homes. They are left there in the hands of
strangers for the rest of their lives. Their grown-up children visit them only
occasionally, but more often, they do not have any regular visitors. Actually
this is not true. In fact, family members provide over 80 percent of the care
that elderly people need.
Prof. Samuel Preston, a sociologist at the
University of Pennsylvania, studied how the American family is changing. He
reported that by the time the average American couple reaches 40 years of age,
they have more parents than children. This statistic (统计) shows the change in
life-styles and responsibilities of aging Americans. The average middle-aged
couple can look forward to caring for elderly parents some time after their own
children have grown up. Moreover, because people today live longer after an
illness than people did years ago, family members must provide long-term care.
These facts also mean that after care-givers provide for their elderly parents,
who will eventually die, they will be old and may require care too. When they
do, their spouses (配偶, 指夫或妻)
will probably take care of them.
Because Americans are living longer than
ever, more psychologists and social workers have begun to study care-giving to
improve care of the elderly. They have found that all caregivers share a common
characteristic: all caregivers believe that they are the best person for the
job, for different reasons. One caregiver said that she had always been close
to her mother. Another was the oldest child. In other words, they all felt that
they could do the job better than anyone else. Social workers interviewed
caregivers to find out why they took on the responsibility of caring for an
elderly, dependent relative. They discovered three basic reasons. Many
caregivers believed that they had the responsibility to help their relatives.
Some stated that helping others made them feel more useful. Others hoped that
by helping someone now, they would deserve care when they became old and
dependent.
48. It can be inferred that a middle-aged
couple in the US _______.
A. spend more time with their children than
with their parents
B. depend on their children’s assistance in
caring for the elderly
C. don’t pay more attention to their
children than to their parents
D. spend more time taking care of their parents
than before
49. The most common characteristic of
caregivers is ______.
A. they all have professional
qualifications in care-giving
B. they all believe themselves to be the
best caregiver
C. they are the eldest child in the family
D. they are close to their parents
50. Which of the following is NOT a basic
reason for care-giving?
A. Respect from other members of the
family.
B. Prepayment for the care they will get in
old age.
C. A feeling of being needed and helpful.
D. A strong sense of duty to the elderly.
51. What is the main idea of this passage?
A. Most old people in the US are living a
happy life.
B. Most old people in the US live longer
today after an illness than people did years ago.
C. Most elderly people in the US are taken
care of by their families, who often find the experience satisfying.
D. Most elderly people in the US prefer
living with their families to living nursing houses.
A chocolate printer that allows sweet lovers to create 3D desserts by themselves is to go on sale at a cost of 2,500 pounds.The machine squirts (喷射) out chocolate and, via computer instructions, allows the user to build any shape they like out of the food. But makers Choc Edge have missed the Easter rush. Even so, they hope the printer will be snapped up by retailers (零售商) immediately they come to the market. Britain’s biggest chocolatiers Thornton’s have already said they are interested. Because of the high cost, however, few individuals are likely to buy one. But the&devicecould one day allow people to&design&their own 3D objects after submitting their designs on a website. Dr Hao, founder of Choc Edge came up with a&prototype (原型)&last year and has only just perfected it so that it can now go on sale. “We’ve improved and simplified the machine, so now it is really easy to use,” he told the BBC. “You just need to&melt&some chocolate, fill a&syringe (注射器) that is stored in the printer, and get creative&printing of your chocolate.”&&&&&3D printing is a technology where a three&dimensional&object&is created by building up successive layers of material. The technology is already used in industry to&produce&plastic&and metal products, but this is the first time the principles have been applied to chocolate. The research has presented many challenges. Chocolate is not an easy material to work with because it requires accurate&heating and cooling cycles. Dr Hao said, “What makes this technology special is that users will be able to&design&and make their own products. From reproducing the shape of a child’s favourite toy to a friend’s face, the possibilities are endless. It could be developed to help consumers design many products from different materials, but we’ve started with chocolate as it is easily&available, low cost and harmless.” “There is also no wastage as any&spoilage (损坏物)&can be eaten.” Dr Hao added, “Eventually&we may see many&mass-produced products replaced by&unique&designs created by the customer.”EPSRC chief&executive&Professor Dave Delpy said, “This is a good example of how&creative&research can be applied to create new manufacturing and&retail&ideas. By combining developments in engineering with the commercial&potential&of the digital economy,We can see the new market prospect (前景)—creating new jobs and, in this case, the chocolate printer is called sweet business opportunities.”【小题1】Which is the advantage of the chocolate printer?A.It is easilyavailable, low cost and harmless.B.It mainly produces children’s favourite toys.C.The user can build the shape they like via computer instructions.D.The designs made by it are the same as many mass-produced products.【小题2】What can we conclude from the passage?A.The printer sold well during last Easter.B.The technology of 3D printing promises a good future.C.The printer was perfected and went on sale many years ago.D.It’s the first time that the technology has been used in industry.【小题3】Dave Delpy’s attitude towards the chocolate printer is __________.A.doubtfulB.supportiveC.negativeD.critical【小题4】We can conclude that this passage is a __________.A.science fictionB.book reviewC.news reportD.travel guide
Next Hot Language to Study: ChineseThe fourth-graders at Chicago’s McCormick Primary School are unaware of the difficulty in learning Chinese. For most, who speak Spanish at home, it’s becoming their third language. They’ve been learning and using Chinese words since kindergarten, and it’s now second nature to give a hearty “ni hao” when strangers enter the classroom.The classroom scene at McCormick is unusual, but it may soon be a common fixture(固定物) in American schools, where Chinese is rapidly becoming the hot new language. Government officials have long wanted more focus on security—useful languages like Chinese, and pressure from them—as well as from business leaders, politicians, and parents—has driven a quick growth in the number of programs.Chicago itself is home to the largest effort to include Chinese in US public schools. The program here has grown to include 3,000 students in 20 schools, with more schools on a waiting list. Programs have also spread to places like Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, and North Carolina. It’s true that the number of students learning Chinese is tiny compared with how many study Spanish or French.Advocates (提倡者,拥护者) see knowledge of the Chinese language and culture as a help in a global economy where China is growing in importance. “This is an interesting way to begin to engage with the world’s next superpower,” says Michael Levine, director of education at the Asia Society, which has started five new public high schools that offer Chinese. “Globalization(全球化) has already changed the arrangements in terms of how children today are going to need to think about their careers… The question is, when not whether, the schools are going to adjust.”In Chicago, the trend extends beyond schools with high numbers of Asian students. “The fact that my students are 98% low income and 99% Latino(拉丁美洲人) and they are succeeding in this, tells me everyone should have a try at learning languages,” says Virginia Rivera, principal at McCormick.“We want to give our young people opportunities to advance… and Chinese is a great opportunity to survive in today’s economy,” says Richard M. Daley, Mayor of Chicago.【小题1】The first paragraph is mainly written to _______.A.show the importance of Chinese learningB.introduce the topic to be followedC.advise primary schools to teach ChineseD.prove it’s easy for children to learn language【小题2】 How many languages are mentioned in this passage?A.Six.B.Two.C.Three.D.Four.【小题3】 In the last paragraph, the underlined word “this ”probably refers to _____.A.the competition between Latino and Asian studentsB.the global economyC.the interesting way to engage with ChinaD.the Chinese learning【小题4】 What CANNOT be learned from this passage?A.Most students at McCormick can speak three languages. B.Chinese is gaining its popularity in all schools in Chicago.C.French has far more speakers than Chinese does in Chicago.D.Globalization in a way makes it necessary to learn Chinese.【小题5】 Which of the following is mainly about in this passage?A.The Chinese learning in Chicago.B.The ways to learn Chinese.C.McCormick Primary School.D.Globalization and Chinese learning.
One fine afternoon, I was walking along Fifth Street when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair was unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye. A boy clerk, who could not have been more than seventeen years old came forward. “What can I do for you, sir?” he said “I wish to buy a pair of socks.” I replied. His eyes shone. There was a note of excitement in his voice. “Did you know that you had come into the finest place in the world to buy socks?” I had no idea of that, as my entrance had been accidental. “Come with me,” said the boy, eagerly. I followed him to the back of the shop, and he began to pull down box after box from the shelves, showing their contents (内装物)for my choice.“Hold on, lad” I said “I am going to buy only one pair!” “I know that,” said he, “but I want you to see how beautiful these are. Aren’t they wonderful!” There was on his face an expression of seriousness and pride and delight as if he were showing me the secrets of his religion(宗教信仰). I became far more interested in him than in the socks. I looked at him in surprise. “My friend, ” said I, “if you can keep this up, if this is not merely from having a new job, if you can keep up this high spirit and excitement day after day, in ten years you will own every sock in the United States.”【小题1】What did the writer want to buy one fine afternoon?A.A pair of shoes.B.A pair of socks.C.Two pairs of socks.D.A set of books.【小题2】Which is true according to the passage?A.The shop was on the Second Road.B.The boy was 18 years old.C.The boy was not in high spirits.D.The writer entered the shop by chance.【小题3】What the writer said in the last paragraph means that ______.A.if you don’t work hard, you will lose the jobB.you should keep on following your customsC.if you keep up your great interest in your work, you will succeed in the futureD.if you are too hardworking, you will fail}

我要回帖

更多关于 同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信