推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口I am going to -------- ---------- --------- ---------tomorrw.明天我会打电话。(在横线上写单词)求.._百度知道
I am going to -------- ---------- --------- ---------tomorrw.明天我会打电话。(在横线上写单词)求..
提问者采纳
give you a call
提问者评价
谢谢你,祝你安好~~
其他类似问题
打电话的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Lynn larson Art -
Welcome toThe official Site of Artist Lynn Larson
Beachgate Publishing Group copyright , All rights reserved
Watercolor, drawings,
Lynn's work is known for its clarity, color and vibrant energy. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15 x 20 warercolor and ink print
Limited edition of 25
"I own an original watercolor, signed in pencil 1986.
I purchased in Carmel a long time ago
I love it more today than I did when I bought it."2011 -collector in Virginiia
Lynn Larson original Painting PROTEA ONE Watercolor on Fabriano Classico (5) Paper 30 x 40
"I love her sense of wonder and her remarkable attention to detail ....but most of all I love Lynn's use of color."-----Sue Barton, Senior VP Publicity, Sony/ Columbia PicturesNew York ( retired))"I bought one of Lynn's posters when I was in graduate school and couldn't wait until I could afford an original painting. I now own three, and they bring me great joy."D W Silicon Valley" Her paintings make me feel happy" ..----- J F , Monterey Bay "I still have the two prints I bought back in Carmel many eons ago. They hang in the guest room and I still love them."----D S -Washingon Below,greeting cards -- click image to transfer to paypal for purchase
below squash 12 x 12
BELOW Print
15 x 20click to purchase
below, org pencil Below, mono-type , second of three pulls-- besides painting and drawing Lynn has had a long love affair with pulling serigraphs and making mono-types.
(Above 40 x 30 watercolor)SEE more on LYNN LARSON ART TAB
ENJOY!__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Above(Watercolor 30 x 40)
"My wife and I purchased one of your original watercolor paintings from an art gallery in Carmel. The painting proudly hangs in our gallery hall. G M Hilton Head _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lynn at work Her process:Lynn and friends grows subject matter, then Lynn makes first drawing.Next, Lynn does full scale colored pencil drawing- making sure she likes the colors next to one another and the composition. Satisfied with composition and color, she makes a tracing of the colored pencil ( by taping it to this front window).Once on tracing paper, she transfers the drawing to "good paper" then she spends anywhere from 3 days to 6 weeks completing the final watercolor painting.
Below, detailed color pencil drawing of butterflies ( NFS) Is meant to become a book illustration Pencil (copyright protected) illustration 18 x 24PROTEAWatercolor 27 x 37
Watercolor - Protea in glass vase30x 40 First large Sunflower painting 30 x 40 BLOOM watercolor and pen30x 40 Welcome toThe official Site of Artist Lynn Larson
Beachgate Publishing Group copyright , All rights reserved
Watercolor, drawings,
Lynn's work is known for its clarity, color and vibrant energy. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15 x 20 warercolor and ink print
Limited edition of 25
&I own an original watercolor, signed in pencil 1986.
I purchased in Carmel a long time ago
I love it more today than I did when I bought it.&2011 -collector in Virginiia
Lynn Larson original Painting PROTEA ONE Watercolor on Fabriano Classico (5) Paper 30 x 40
&I love her sense of wonder and her remarkable attention to detail ....but most of all I love Lynn's use of color.&-----Sue Barton, Senior VP Publicity, Sony/ Columbia PicturesNew York ( retired))&I bought one of Lynn's posters when I was in graduate school and couldn't wait until I could afford an original painting. I now own three, and they bring me great joy.&D W Silicon Valley& Her paintings make me feel happy& ..----- J F , Monterey Bay &I still have the two prints I bought back in Carmel many eons ago. They hang in the guest room and I still love them.&----D S -Washingon Below,greeting cards -- click image to transfer to paypal for purchase
below squash 12 x 12
BELOW Print
15 x 20click to purchase
below, org pencil Below, mono-type , second of three pulls-- besides painting and drawing Lynn has had a long love affair with pulling serigraphs and making mono-types.
(Above 40 x 30 watercolor)SEE more on LYNN LARSON ART TAB
ENJOY!__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Above(Watercolor 30 x 40)
&My wife and I purchased one of your original watercolor paintings from an art gallery in Carmel. The painting proudly hangs in our gallery hall. G M Hilton Head _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lynn at work Her process:Lynn and friends grows subject matter, then Lynn makes first drawing.Next, Lynn does full scale colored pencil drawing- making sure she likes the colors next to one another and the composition. Satisfied with composition and color, she makes a tracing of the colored pencil ( by taping it to this front window).Once on tracing paper, she transfers the drawing to &good paper& then she spends anywhere from 3 days to 6 weeks completing the final watercolor painting.
Below, detailed color pencil drawing of butterflies ( NFS) Is meant to become a book illustration Pencil (copyright protected) illustration 18 x 24PROTEAWatercolor 27 x 37
Watercolor - Protea in glass vase30x 40 First large Sunflower painting 30 x 40 BLOOM watercolor and pen30x 40Colored Pencil
Illustration ( Below )
BelowChildren's book illustration with Sandra Faulkner ( linked for more information山东省济宁市鱼台一中学年高二上学期期末模拟考试英语试题&&人教版
下载地址::
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
鱼台一中学年高二上学期期末模拟考试英语第一部分: 听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题,每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有l0秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.Wherewillthespeakersgofirst?A.Tothepark.B.Tothemuseum.C.Tothemarket.2.Whatwillthewomandothisevening?A.Seehersisteroff.B.FlytoParis.C.Seeafilm3.WhatisHollydoingnow?A.DoingherhomeworkB.CleaningabikeC.Changingherclothes.4.Wherearethespeakers?A.Inalift.B.Inashop.C.Athome.5.Whatdoesthewomanmean?A.Themanisalwaysbusy.B.Themanisunwillingtohelpher.C.Themanhasnotimetofinishhisreport.第二节(共15小题,每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第6至7题6.Whatarethespeakerstalkingabout?A.Whentohavetheirholiday.B.Whethertogoonaholiday.C.Wheretospendtheirholiday.7.Wheredothespeakerslive?A.InEnglandB.InFranceC.InSpain听下面一段材料,回答第8至10题8.Accordingtotheman,whereshouldthewomango?A.ToPigeonStreet.B.ToPatrickStreetC.ToMiltonStreet.9.Whatdoweknowabouttheman?A.Heisnewintown.B.HewillcallataxiforthewomanC.Hedoesn’tknowthewaytotherestaurant.10.Howwillthewomango?A.BybusB.BytaxiC.Onfoot.听下面一段材料,回答第11至13题11.Whatisthemangoingtodotomorrow?A.DoshoppingB.AttendapartyC.Gofishing12.WhatwillthespeakersbuyforUncleHarold?A.AbagB.AfishingpoleC.Acamera13.Whatdoesthemansuggestdoing?A.Comingbacktomorrow.B.Walkingroundforawhile.C.Havingsomethingtodrink.听下面一段材料,回答第14至17题14.Whatdoesthemanthinkofhiscomputercourse?A.ItisboringB.ItisusefulC.Itlaststoolong.15.Whatdoesthewomansayabouthercookerycourse?A.It’sdifficulttodowell.B.It’snotenjoyableenough.C.Theprocess(过程)isveryslow.16.Howlongdoesthewomantakethecookerycourseperweek?A.For1.5hoursB.For2hoursC.For4hours17.Whatdoesthewomanwantthemantodo?A.Lendherhiscomputer.B.Tastethecakesshemade.C.Teachherhowtosende-mails.听下面一段材料,回答第18至20题18.WhendidO’HareInternationalAirportbecomeChicago’ssecondbiggestairport?A.In1942.B.In1955.C.In1959.19.WhatmakesO’HareInternationalAirportthebiggestintheworld?A.Itswidearea.B.Itsnumberofpassengers.C.Itsnumberofairplanes.20.HowdopeoplemovearoundatO’HareInternationalAirport?A.BytrainB.BybusC.Onfoot.第二部分 词汇知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 多项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。21.―HowcanIgetmoreinformationaboutyourproducts?―_____tocallthesalesofficeorvisitourwebsite.A.GoaheadB.YouarewantedC.YouneedD.Youarewelcome22.Accordingtothelocalnewspaper,_____electricshockhappeninginthekindergartencameas_____bigshocktothepublic.A.不填;the B.the;a C.不填;a D.the;the23.Heaskedusto__________him__________carryingthroughtheirplan.A.with B.to C.in D.with24.―Bob,lookwhatyouhavedone!Youruinedtheexperiment.―It’snotmyfault.Ijustcarriedouttheinstructions_____.A.astoldB.astellingmeC.astellingD.asItold25.Chinahasgotagood________forfightingagainstthefluwithitscarefulandsmoothorganization.A.reputationB.influenceC.impressionD.knowledge26.―Onceaneighbouraccusedme________playingmyradiotooloudly. ―Oh,youhadtherighttodefendyourself______thecharge.A.against B.of C.for D.against27.Neverinmywildestdreams________thesepeoplearelivinginsuchpoorconditions.A.Icouldimagine B.couldIimagine[来源:www.shulihua.net]C.Icouldn’timagine D.couldn’tIimagine28.Thegirl________tofigureouttheboy’sattitudetowardsherbutwithoutsuccess.A.managedB.succeededC.attemptedD.predicted29.Theflowershave___________tothelittleroom.Allthingsappearedfresh.A.madetrouble B.madeadifference C.maderoom D.madeway30.IfyouhadlivedintheMiddleAges,you________thechancetoappreciatetheartworksofLeonardodaVinci.A.won’thavehadB.wouldn’thaveC.wouldn’thavehadD.mustn’thavehad31.ChinaDailyis________anewspaper.IthelpsimproveourEnglish.A.nomorethanB.nolessthanC.notmorethanD.morethan[来源:www.shulihua.net]32.Itrainedthatdayand________thebasketballgamewascalledoff.A.howeverB.stillC.thoughD.consequently33.Thesevolunteersareraising________moneyfortheAIDSpatients.A.agreatmanyB.agreatdealofC.alotsofD.amountof34.―IhavesignedupfortheOralEnglishCompetition.―Whata________idea.Youevendon’tknowhowtointroduceyourselfinEnglish.A.typicalB.fragileC.superbD.ridiculous35._______snacksanddrinks,buttheyalsobroughtcardsforentertainmentwhentheyhad apicnicintheforest.A.NotonlytheybroughtB.NotonlydidtheybringC.Notonlybroughtthey D.Notonlytheydidbring第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。Onesummerdaymyfathersentmetobuywireforourfarm.At16,Iliked__36__betterthandrivingourtruck,__37__thistimeIwasnothappy.MyfatherhadtoldmeI’dhavetoaskforcredit(赊账)atthestore.Sixteenisa__38__age,whenayoungmanwantsrespect,notcharity.Itwas1976,andtheugly__39_ofracialdiscriminationwas__40__afactoflife.I’dseenmyfriendsaskforcreditandthenstand,headdown,whilethestoreowner__41_whethertheywere“goodforit.”Iknewblackyouthsjustlikemewhowere_42__likethievesbythestoreclerkeachtimetheywentintoagrocery.Myfamilywas__43_.Wepaidourdebts.Butbeforeharvest,cashwasshort.Wouldthestoreowner__44__us?AtDavis’sstore,BuckDavisstoodbehindthecashdesk,talkingtoafarmer.Inodded__45__Ipassedhimonmywaytothehardwareshelves.WhenIbroughtmy__46__tothecashdesk,Isaid__47__,“Ineedtoputthisoncredit.”Thefarmergavemeanamused,distrustful__48_.ButBuck’sfacedidn’tchange.“Sure,”hesaid_49__.“Yourdaddyis__50_goodforit.”He__51_totheotherman.“ThishereisoneofJamesWilliams’ssons.”Thefarmernoddedinaneighborly_52_.Iwasfilledwithpride.JamesWilliams’sson.Thosethreewordshadopenedadoortoanadult’srespectandtrust.ThatdayIdiscoveredthatthegoodnamemyparentshad__53__broughtourwholefamilytherespectofourneighbors.Everyoneknewwhatto__54_fromaWilliams:adecentpersonwhokepthiswordandrespectedhimself__55__muchtodowrong.36.A.somethingB.nothingC.anythingD.everything37.A.andB.soC.butD.for38.A.pridefulB.wonderfulC.respectfulD.colorful39.A.intentionB.shadowC.habitD.faith40.A.thusB.justC.stillD.ever41.A.guessedB.suspectedC.questionedD.figured42.A.watchedB.caughtC.dismissedD.accused43.A.generousB.honestC.friendlyD.modest44.A.blameB.excuseC.chargeD.trust[来源:www.shulihua.net]45.A.untilB.asC.onceD.since46.A.purchasesB.salesC.ordersD.favorites47.A.casuallyB.confidentlyC.cheerfullyD.carefully48.A.lookB.stareC.responseD.comment49.A.patientlyB.eagerlyC.easilyD.proudly50.A.generallyB.neverC.sometimesD.always51.A.pointedB.repliedC.turnedD.introduced52.A.senseB.wayC.degreeD.mood53.A.earnedB.deservedC.givenD.used54.A.receiveB.expectC.collectD.require55.A.veryB.soC.howD.too第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)ALikemanylanguagesspokenbypeople,Ayapanecoisdying.Onlytwopeopleintheworldstillspeakit,andtheywon'ttalktoeachother.SpokeninMexicoforcenturies,Ayapanecoisoneof68survivinglanguagesinthemainlySpanish-speakingnation.ThetwospeakersareManuelSegoviaandIsidroVelazquez.Thoughtheyliveonly500metersfromeachotherinthevillage,thetwomenseldomtalktoeachother.Daniel,anAmericanexpert,whoisworkingtomakeadictionaryofAyapaneco,saysthetwomen“don’thavealotincommon,”andthatSegoviacanbe“active”whileVelasqueztendstomindhisownbusinessandstayathome.WhileSegoviastillspeakstohiswifeandsoninAyapaneco,neitherofthemcanmanagemorethanafewwords.Velasquezhardlyspeakshisnativetongueanymore.Danielisworkingtopreservethelanguageindictionaryformbeforeitslastsurvivingspeakerspassaway.AccordingtoDaniel,AyapanecoandtheotherlanguagesbegandyingoutwiththeintroductionofpublicSpanisheducationinthemid-20thcentury.Fordecades,localchildrenweren’tallowedtospeakanythingelse.Manypeopletocities,startinginthe1970s,alsohelpedthedyingoutofnativelanguages.AyapanecoisthenaSegoviaandVelazquezcallit“NuumteOote”,whichmeans“truevoice”.Neitherman,however,speaksthesamelanguage.Thedictionarywillcontaintwoversions(版本)ofthelanguagewhenitcomesoutlaterthisyear.Thosebehindthedictionaryaren’ttheonlyonestryingtosaveAyapaneco.TheNationalLanguageInstituteplanstoholdclassessothatSegoviaandVelasquezcanpassonwhattheyknowtochildren.Itisthoughtthatthereareabout6,000languagesspokenonearthandthatabouthalfwilldisappearoverthenext100years.Let’shopethe“truevoice”isn’toneofthem.56.WhicharethemainreasonswhythelanguageAyapanecostarteddyingout?a.Noteacherlikedtoteachit.b.LocalchildrenhadtospeakSpanish.[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net]c.manyvillagerswenttoliveincities.d.Thesurvivingspeakersdidn’tliketouseit.A.a,bB.a,cC.b,dD.b,c57.HowdoestheNationalLanguageInstitutetrytosaveAyapaneco?[来源:www.shulihua.netwww.shulihua.net]A.WriteadictionaryofAyapaneco.B.LetAyapanecobetaughtatschool.C.IntroduceapublicAyapanecoeducation.D.AskvillagerstospeakAyapaneco.58.Fromthetextwelearnthattheauthor____________________.A.agreesthatitisnaturalthatAyapanecoshoulddieoutB.thinksDaniel’sefforttopreserveAyapanecowon’tworkC.thinkshighlyofAyapanecoandwantspeopletolearnitD.hopesthatAyapanecowillnotdieoutinthefutureBResearchersclaimedthatwaitresseswhowearredgetupto26percentextraintipsthantheywouldwearingothercolors.However,theteamfindsthatthesexestipverydifferently―withthebiggertipscomingonlyfrommalecustomers.Nomatterwhatcolortheywear,femaledinerswillgivethesamekindofamountsforserviceeverytime.Yetmen,whethertheyrealizeitornot,addanythingbetween15and26percentmoretoawaitressinredthantheywouldifitwasthesamewaitresswearingadifferentcolor.Thetestwassimple.Take11waitressesinfiverestaurantsoverasix-weekperiodandaskthemtowearthesamekindofT-shirteverydaybutchangethecolors.Previousresearchhassuggestedwaitressescouldearnmoreiftheyactedcharminglyorworemoremake-upthantheircolleagues.Butthisstudy,bytheJournalofHospitalityandTourismResearch,onlychangedthecoloroftheT-shirt.Everyotheraspectfrommake-uptobehaviorremainedthesame.Whenwearingeitherblack,white,green,blueoryellowT-shirts,thesizeofthetipsfrombothmaleandfemalecustomerswasalmostidentical.Butwhentheyworered,thesizeofthetipswentupbybetween15and26percentfrommalecustomers,yetstayedthesamefromfemaleones.Atotalof272restaurantcustomerswerestudiedbyresearchersNicolasGueguenandCelineJacobfortheinternationaljournalofthetourismindustry.EvenasaT-shirt,itshowsjusthowmuchthecolorredisthought,bymen,toincreasethephysicalandsexualattractivenessofwoman,saidtheresearchers.Theresearcherswrote:Asredcolorhasnonegativeeffectonwomencustomers,itcouldbeintheirinteresttowearclothesatwork.59.Theunderlinedword“identical”inPara.4probablymeans____________________.A.differentB.similarC.thesameD.close60.Accordingtothepassage,intheresearchbytheJournalofHospitalityandTourismResearchwaitressescouldearnmoreby_________________.A.wearingredT-shirtsB.puttingonattractivemake-upC.changingthecolorofT-shirtsD.behavingthemselves61.Whichofthefollowingisrightaccordingtothepassage?A.Brightcolorcanincreasethephysicalandsexualattractivenessofwomen.B.Waitressesinredmakenodifferencetofemalecustomers.C.Make-upmakesnodifferencetomancustomers.D.Whethermalecustomerstipsmoreornotdependsonservice.62.Whatisthemainideaofthepassage?A.Peopletipdifferentlyifwaitressesweardifferentmake-up.B.Waitresseswhowearredgetmoretipsthantheywouldwearingothercolors.C.Malecustomersaremoreinterestedintheredcolor.D.Redcolorhasnonegativeeffectonfemalecustomers.CWhatisalifestyleandhowisthatdifferentfromalife?Alifestyleisaboutbrandnamesandbuyingidentityorfame.Lifestylegivesafalsesenseofpeaceandacceptabilitythatcomesfromothersrecognizingwhatyou’veboughtinto(aswellasbought).Ifyourcar,clothes,andhomeareexpensive,you’resophisticated(世故的)andstylish.Ifyouhavetherightkindofjoborgototherightsocialgatherings,thenyoureceivetheinsincereapprovalofothers.Thismeansthatyourself-esteem(自尊)isalwaysatthemercyofothers,withnoappreciationofyouasanindividual.Alife,ontheotherhand,isverydifferent.Alifeiswhatyouleadwhenyouknowwhatmattersmosttoyou.Itisverysimpleandcomesfrombeingconnectedtowhatyouknowisimportantandbeingwillingtoputthatfirst,nomatterwhatothersmaythink.Whenyoucreatealifevs.alifestyle,yourself-esteemcomesfromwhat’sinsideyou,notwhatothersthinkaboutyou.Lifestyleisexpensivefinanciallyandpersonally,becauseitcostsagreatdealtokeepupappearancesanddowhatyouthinkissociallyacceptable.Alifeisnotexpensive.Ratherthanusingpersonalorfinancialresources,alifegeneratesenergyandstayingpower.It’saboutliberatingyourselffromthemindlessconsumptionthatsocietyexpects.Itisaboutmakingthechoicesthatareinlinewithyourvalues,insteadofusingupyourbankaccountorenergyfornoheart-drivenreason.Howcanyoumakethechange?Understandthedifferencebetweenalifeandalifestyle.Analyzeyourcurrentlifestyletoseewhatiscostingyouinmoney,time,stress,andenergytomaintainit.Letgoandmakeroomforwhatisreallyimportanttoyou,whatsupportsyouandbringsyoujoy.Rememberwhoyouarefromwithin,notwhatyouown!63.Whichofthefollowingexamplesbestexplains“whatislifeabout”?A.Weworklonghoursinajobthatwedonotenjoy.B.Wefocusonwhatwewear,orwhatkindofcarwedrive.C.Wefindoutwhatourtruebeliefsandvaluesareandchoosetolivebythese.D.Wethinkthathowothersseeusismoreimportantthanwhatwethinkofourselves.64.Whatmethoddoestheauthorusetoexplainhisopinioninthethirdparagraph?A.Makingcomparison.B.Givinganexample.C.Givingadefinition.D.Givingareason.65.Tomakethechange,weneedto______________________.A.bedirectedfromwithinB.bedirectedfromoutsideC.bedrivenbysocialvaluesD.bedrivenbyothers’opinions66.Whatistheauthor’spurposeofwritingthispassage?A.Todescribewhatlifeis.B.Tointroducewhatlifestyleis.C.Topromotelifeinsteadoflifestyle.D.Totellthedifferencesbetweenlifeandlifestyle.DManyyearsago,whenIwasfreshoutofschoolandworkinginDenver,Iwasdrivingtomypa...
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!}

我要回帖

更多关于 sharpdesk 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信