喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费10页4下载券17页免费8页免费5页免费
高中英语定语从句用法全面系统讲解|高​中​英​语​定​语​从​句​用​法​全​面​系​统​讲​解
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢语法讲解当前位置:
高中英语定语从句用法讲解(1)
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
《金考卷&周末培优》倡导全新&周计划&学习理念,针对最薄弱的综合训练进行强化练习,周周循环,每周一小时,能力大提升!每周&基础知识检测-综合能力拓展-高考完全对接&,基础巩固、能力提升、聚焦高考,由易到难,层层递进。每周进步一小步,成绩提升一大步! 登陆查看:
临考抢分集训>>Grammar Attributive Clause 定语从句_中华文本库
第1页/共4页
文本预览:
Unit 1 Cultural relics
Grammar: Attributive Clause
一、关系代词:
1. who指人,作主语或宾语 (作宾语可省略)
The man who I talked with is our teacher. A person who steals things is called a thief.
2. whom指人,作宾语 (作宾语可省略, 如介词提前则不能省) The man (whom/who) I nodded to is Mr. Li. The man to whom I nodded is Professor Li.
3. which 指物,作主语或宾语 (作宾语可省 略, 如介词提前则不能省) These are the trees which were planted last year. This recorder (which) he is using is made in Japan. Is this the library (which) you borrow books from? Is this the library from which you borrow books?
Do you find the pen? I wrote with it just now. Do you find the pen (which) I wrote with just now? Do you find the pen with which I wrote just now?
4. that 指人/物,作主语或宾语 (作宾语可省略) A plane is a machine. It can fly. A plane is a machine that can fly.
He is the man. I told you about him. He is the man (that) I told you about.
that 指人/物,作主语或宾语 (作宾语可省略)
A plane is a machine that can fly. He is the man (that) I told you about.
注意:介词提前时只能用which 而不能用that 。 Is this the library from which you borrow books? from that
that和which在指物的情况下一般都可以互换, 但在 下列情况下, 一般用that而不用which。 (1) 先行词为all, everything, nothing, something, anything, little, much 等不定代词时。 I am sure she has something (that) you can borrow. (2)先行词被all, every, no, some, any, little, much等 修饰时。 I’ve read all the books that are not mine. (3)先行词被序数词或最高级修饰时。 This is the first book (that) he has read. (4)先行词被the only, the very, the same, the last修饰时。 This is the very book that belongs to him.
(1) The scientist is very famous in the world. We met her yesterday. The scientist ? we met yesterday is very famous who in the world. whom that (2) The dress is new. She is wearing it. The dress that she is wearing is new. which ?
(3) He is the kind person. I have ever worked with him. He is the kind person that I have ever worked with. who whom ?
(4) This is the best film. I have ever seen this film.
This is the best film that I have ever seen. ?
二、关系副词引导的定语从句
关系副词可代替的先行词是时间、地点或 理由的名词,在从句中作状语。 when where why
1、关系副词when, where, why 的含义相当于 “介词+ which” 结构,因此常常和“介词+ which”结构交替使用。例如: a) 我仍然记得 我参军的 那一天。 ①I still remember the day. ②On that day I joined the army. I still remember the day when I joined the army. 或 I still remember the day on which I joined the army.
b) 这就是 我们去年住的 房屋。 ①This is the house. ②We lived in it last year.
This is the house where we lived last year. 或
This is the
第1页/共4页
寻找更多 ""高中英语定语从句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页7下载券3页1下载券22页1下载券2页¥1.0022页免费7页1下载券19页免费4页1下载券10页1下载券7页3下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢188页1下载券7页免费44页免费7页2下载券2页1下载券
高中英语定语从句|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)