求写两篇英语短文带翻译。注意是短。。。

求两篇英语作文 以 I want to be an actor 为题目。 1.写明成为演员的好处和坏处 2.用 if 从句。 初二水平_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
求两篇英语作文 以 I want to be an actor 为题目。 1.写明成为演员的好处和坏处 2.用 if 从句。 初二水平
被浏览652次
写得好的加分。
采纳率:54%
I want to be an actor.I think as an actor is such a
cool thing.If i were an actor,I could wear many beautiful clothes.And if I were an actor,I could travel to many places.But to be an actor is not always a good thing for a man.They may under a huge pressure.So,if i were an actor, I would protect myself from the huge pressure hurting.
I wanna be an actor very
much.If i were an actor,I will happy everyday.If i were an actor,I will take many beautiful photos.But if i were an actor,I wuold have to performance well.if i were an actor,I maybe have to control myself don not eat too much.
呵呵,写完了,希望对你有用吧~ 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了求俩篇英语作文.一篇是写感谢信,Thank-you note 一篇是写祝福信,A congratulation letter有点内容就行._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求俩篇英语作文.一篇是写感谢信,Thank-you note 一篇是写祝福信,A congratulation letter有点内容就行.
求俩篇英语作文.一篇是写感谢信,Thank-you note 一篇是写祝福信,A congratulation letter有点内容就行.
Dear Life,Thanks for your variety and creativity that produces such a reality thing.I appreciate your deglighted part which makes me feel happy.However,I am much more grateful for those difficult part what teaches me lessons and helps me to grow up.Going through all those you give to me,I act much more like a mature adult and learn more things.Thanks again and I'll keep a heart of thanking for you!Love,XXXDate:06 June 2009 (日期)Dear Teacher xxx,(亲爱的xxx老师)Thank you very much for your kind help and patient tutoring in the past two yers.My English level has been improved in both spoken and written.I will try hard to study English as well as other courses in grade 3 and will strive for passing the exam to be a student of a key school.(非常感谢你过去两年来对我的友好帮助和耐心辅导,我的英语口语和写作水平都有了很大提高.我上初三年级后会努力学习英语和其它课程的,我一定会争取考上重点学校.)All the best and Good health.(祝您一切顺利,身体健康!)Yours sincerely,(你真诚的)xxx(你的名字)Dear LiLei,Thank you very much for helping me when I was hurt in the football game last Sunday.To show my thanks,I want to invite you to my house this Saturday.You can take the 22th bus at shool and get off at museum,then you will find my house.I hope you can accept my invitation.I am waiting for your reply.1、贺生日 Congratulations on a birthdayDear Babs:So you're a year older today —— or don't you want to be reminded?Anyway,congratulations and best wishes.If you feel like holding a celebration,will you let me take you to dinner and the movies,as a sort of birthday treat?You name the day.And in the mealtime,many happy returns!Cordially,Tom 亲爱的巴博斯:今天您又大了[一岁]了,您不喜欢别人这样对你讲吗?但不管怎样,我得向您祝贺,表示美好的祝愿.如果您对庆贺有雅兴的话,我想请您吃饭,或看电影,作为祝贺您生日的款待.请定个日期,同时,祝您幸福愉快!2.、祝贺朋友大学毕业 Congratulations on graduation Dear Mr.Li:I learned from Wang Ying that you were graduated with high honors from Huabei University yesterday.I can well imagine how proud of you your parents are now,who have been anxiously hoping to witness your brilliant success.As I understand,you will continue studies in the United States soon.I wish you greater success in your studies and research work.With best wishes.Yours sincerely,Tom 亲爱的李先生从王英处得悉你以优异的成绩毕业于华北清华大学,我可以想像,你的父母现在是怎样地引以为荣.他们一直殷切地希望你获得辉煌的成就.我听说你不久要到美国去继续深造.预祝你在学习和研究工作上取得更大的成就.VI.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
One possible version:
Tracking My Growth
process of growing up is complex for every person, for there are many
influential factors in a person’s growth as well as the development of his
personality. As for me, what has affected me most in my growth are family and
friends, the two equally important factors.
is just like fertile soil needed by sprouts for its growth. It plays a
significant role in shaping my character, leading me to pursue unknown
knowledge and explore brand new experiences. In most cases, those who are
raised in a harmonious family tend to possess many pleasant characters and vice
meantime, friends influence me in some other ways. Just as Voltaire, a great
French thinker, said, “All the splendor in the world is not worth a good
friend.” Friends
are like beacons illuminating my soul and always give me in large quantities
sympathy, joy and love when needed.
&&&&&& Family
offers me warmth and guidance.Friends give me strength and
care. Both of them are most influential in my growth.
请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
短文写作(满分25分)
众所周知,一个人的成长过程是较为复杂的,其个性的形成和发展受诸多因素的影响,比如:
家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等。假如《二十一世纪英文报》向你约稿,了解至今哪些因素对你的成长影响最大。请你以Tracking My Growth为题,按以下要求写篇英语短文:
1.选择并陈述对你的成长起着很大影响的家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等诸多因素中的两个或三个;
2.谈谈你的看法和理由。
注意:词数100—120,文章的标题已给出(不计入词数)。
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2011届湖北省黄石二中高三二月份调研考试英语卷
题型:写作题
短文写作(满分25分)众所周知,一个人的成长过程是较为复杂的,其个性的形成和发展受诸多因素的影响,比如:家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等。假如《二十一世纪英文报》向你约稿,了解至今哪些因素对你的成长影响最大。请你以Tracking My Growth为题,按以下要求写篇英语短文:1.选择并陈述对你的成长起着很大影响的家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等诸多因素中的两个或三个;2.谈谈你的看法和理由。注意:词数100—120,文章的标题已给出(不计入词数)。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年湖北省高三二月份调研考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
短文写作(满分25分)
家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等。假如《二十一世纪英文报》向你约稿,了解至今哪些因素对你的成长影响最大。请你以Tracking My Growth为题,按以下要求写篇英语短文:
2.谈谈你的看法和理由。
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年湖北天门市高考模拟英语试题(一)
题型:书面表达
众所周知,一个人的成长过程是较为复杂的,其个性的形成和发展受诸多因素的影响,比如:家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等。假如《二十一世纪英文报》向你约稿,了解至今哪些因素对你的成长影响最大。请你以Tracking My Growth为题,按以下要求写篇英语短文:
1. 选择并陈述对你的成长起着很大影响的家庭、学校、社会、朋友、书籍、名人等诸多因素中的两个或三个;
2. 谈谈你的看法和理由。
Tracking
My Growth
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.谈谈你的看法和理由。
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________求描写人物外貌的英语短文 初一年级水平 50词左右 2篇_百度知道
求描写人物外貌的英语短文 初一年级水平 50词左右 2篇
提问者采纳
He is defferent. he has a young face. Big eyes shine with vitality and radiance. He walkes with his heads held high.we can tell him from others at the first timehe is a beautiful boy. he wears clean clothes
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
He is defferent. he has a young face. Big eyes shine with vitality and radiance. He walkes with his heads held high.we can tell him from others at the first timehe is a beautiful boy. he wears clean clothes
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信